photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Question for Alex or Experienced movie makers.

Hello Alex, and all others reading this...
I have a few videos of the swinging parties i have attended, but cant change them to wmv format. i had them put on dvd thinking it would be easier to do than using a vcr, but still cant change them over. what program is out there that will convert dvd to either media format, or avi for divx? thnx Alex and all that help....keep up the great work and keep the posts coming all....i will get back to posting soon. my computer had picked up a nasty virus that made it look like the desktop screen was on fire....it was amusing, but still a pain to scrub the entire computer and change it from a heap of metal back to my lifeline.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:27 PM

Thanked 4,769 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by claysun69
Hello Alex, and all others reading this...
I have a few videos of the swinging parties i have attended, but cant change them to wmv format. i had them put on dvd thinking it would be easier to do than using a vcr, but still cant change them over. what program is out there that will convert dvd to either media format, or avi for divx?
If you are running windows XP, MovieMaker will convert them to .wmv. However, they don't have to be in .wmv format to post them here. The following vid types can be posted: asf, asx, avi, mov, mpeg, mpg, wmv.

If you are not running XP, are you looking for a program to pull the vid off of the dvd and break it into smaller clips any of the above formats?

I'm really looking forward to these posts as personal contributions are always the best so I'll do what I can to help.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 07:36 PM

Thanked 4,769 Times in 568 Posts
Exclamation

I have software that I use to edit my vids, but I either paid for it or it came free with my computer so that won't be of use to you. I did a quick quick search for free video editing software and this one looks promising:

http://www.virtualedit.net/home.htm

The offer a free trial version of virtualedit to non-commercial/non-profitmaking users; this free version doesn't appear to have any limitations, they just want to receive payment for users who use it to make money.

Please note that I haven't used it myself, but from their web-page it looks like it might be what you're looking for. If you decide to give it a shot, let us know how it worked for you as I'm sure that there are many members who are looking for quality free video-editing software.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
Old 01-21-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Thnx for the info....

I am running XP, but it keeps telling me that converting drive is not present which keeps throwing me for a loop. i cant figure it out, but im going to check out the website, because i personally am not a fan of windows media. thnx again....Clay

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s