Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2023, 04:35 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
My wife has always been naughty and adventurous but even though we have done lots of naughy things she never had the confidence to go topless.
That all changed on our holiday just before covid.

We found a nice spot on the very busy beach. We set our towels up then settled on them. A few people near us were topless and obviously i had a good look. Lots of lurkers did the same.

I turned to my wife who was sat observing the same obvious men. We love people watching but this was something special.

She said i bet you would love me to take my top down wouldn't you. I said definitely but you wouldn't dare. She has huge amazing tits and the thought of lurkers seeing them gave me a twitch.
She smiled coyly at me then pulled he cossy down. Her huge mellons bounced out and my trunks nearly split. All the other tits on the beach were tiny compared to my wifes.

It didn't take long for the lurkers to notice. Some sat closer others walked by several times. I couldnt move as my pole was stretching my trunks. She looked at my groin then new how excited i was.

Shes always been a tease but i didn't expect the next event. She stood and ran to the sea. She was really on one now and her big bouncy breasts were all over. The lurkers followed her with lustfull eyes.

She walked into the sea and splashed about a bit. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. The first time she'd done it and she was here putting on a real show.

She started walking back up the beach looking sexy as hell. My cock was already throbbing but whe she stopped and started talking to the lurkers i nearly had to get my cock out. They had a fantastic view. It was an amazing day. Nude beach is next hopefully.
She has amazing tits. So sexy. I can see why you nearly had to get your cock out when men were taking an interest. If you do get her at a nude beach you won’t be disappointed. I was so hard seeing my wife naked with other men looking at her and chatting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2023, 06:38 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

I always encourage her to go topless. Partly because it solves this problem but mostly for the usual reason
Attached Thumbnails
41E9EC61-480A-499B-A4AB-E59B976D117C.jpeg   91114566-27C0-40D8-B442-34C5D9536C67.jpeg  

Old 04-17-2023, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Tanlines

I love those tan lines
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2024, 01:18 PM

Thanked 37,781 Times in 1,643 Posts
Default oil them puppies up

on the beach
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0060.JPG   DSCF0061.JPG  

DSCF0062.JPG   DSCF0063.JPG  

DSCF0064 (2).JPG   DSCF0064.JPG  

Old 02-13-2024, 01:24 PM

Thanked 13,993 Times in 724 Posts
Default topless on holidays

topless on holidays
Attached Thumbnails
ma femme (5).jpeg   694586779.jpeg  

ma femme (97).jpg   ma femme (110).jpg  

ma femme (184).jpg   ma femme (178).jpg  

Vacaances 2021 (9).JPG  

Last edited by admin; 04-13-2024 at 06:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2024, 10:49 AM

Usually holiday in America where topless beaches are scarse but she did go topless when we went to Cyprus for friends weddings the first time only once when we went to the beach alone the rest of the time friends where there and she wouldn’t the second time she said sod it and went topless all the time even when the blokes who she works with where there
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leyther1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 11:27 AM

Default Comfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyther1 View Post
Usually holiday in America where topless beaches are scarse but she did go topless when we went to Cyprus for friends weddings the first time only once when we went to the beach alone the rest of the time friends where there and she wouldn’t the second time she said sod it and went topless all the time even when the blokes who she works with where there
Like many women, I suspect having gone topless once, she found it so much more comfortable compared with wearing a top she prefers it that way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyther1 View Post
Where did you go in cyprus. Toplesssness is rare here now
The Following User Says Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
been dating my gf for about 4 months and her family invited me to join. them in Spain, they went there for about 6 weeks and I couldn't go with them that long so I flew out, midd way threw, she and her dad was there to pick me up and her brother (best mate)

we drove the short was me and her in the back, we was kissing and she let me finger her a little as she had on a long tsirt dress and a thong, we got there and I was hard thank god the top I had on covered me lol . there was the mother topless by the pool ( already seen her naked on film etc with pizza guy ) but real life was so better, they was the same sizes but her older boobs had sagged just right and her nipples was used as they was so much longer than gf, but everything else was just fucking fit. she hugged me and said glad ur hear, she took us to the rooms said I made sure u have the furthest away and nudged me , I went very red,

Dad and daughter went to get food supplies, I got a shower and lay on the bed resting, The brother brought me a beer and we chatted a bit then he went to get a shower ( water took ages to heat up there ). I took off the towel and well was horny so I closed the door and looked out the window, the neighbour was out on there decking and they was naked, I was hard and wanked over the view, I was just about to cum when I looked to get tissues.
And there was my gf's mum stating there with a drink and plate of fruit for me, her nipples was hard and she smiled said yes they are nice bodies, my poor 19 year old body had no control and I just came huge as I tried to get covered up. she put the stuff down and smiled I no I wasn't what u wanted off too but was glad I made u cum, I ran out and had another shower. I got out and for about 3 hours I kept away from her,

Later that holiday me and gf went down to the communal area, She just took off top and lay down, we chilled and soon I was aware that other men was watching her, she made the bottoms as small as she could, So I said I was going to get drinks and I kissed her and pulled the thong put tight and said lets see how much they want to you want. she kiissed me back and said thanks. I went off and she lay down, I looked behind and she had opened her legs and her hands was moving ,

I can't lie this was scary for me , after the wanking off and getting caught buy the mum my pent up ideas and wants just came out, I told gf my fantasies and she was game and we had been fucking on the balcony for a few nights and she said she wanted to try things.

I got drinks and saw her parents and chatted to them then I went back and she wasn't there I looked around and saw her walking back and she smiled and kissed me and said thanks, she sat down and took a drink and then I was the cum on her. she said did I wanna no, I said yes and she told me a guy came up after she had been touching and offered to put on sunscreen she allowed and he was bold and he moved the thong and she opened up more, then he suggested a quieter place and she went , he did waste time and ouch safe he got his cock out she said don't worry I was bigger, I asked was that a disappointment and she said yes. I said that I want to see that.
Attached Thumbnails
SCAN0020.JPG   SCAN0015.JPG  

SCAN0014.JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 07:31 AM

I could barley read it.

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018