Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2021, 06:05 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 164 Posts
Default shy wife

A few years ago I was married to a much younger woman who was originally from turkey, but as she was married to me that made her technically a UK wife. I wouldn't mention it but it is pertinent to the story.

We'd taken a trip to Barcelona and had spent some time doing a tour and looking at the Gaudi buildings. during our brief forays to the beach we had seen a couple of topless local women in their 30's and the usual fully naked guy showing off. My wife had commented that she didn't know how people could react so calmly about being naked in front of other people. We had had discussions before and she wouldn't let me sleep naked in a hotel in case I was seen by somebody (there was some weird stuff about nakedness and sinful behaviour)

On the 3rd day we headed to a part of the beach where there lots of younger people and some beach bars. A lot of the youger women were topless and my wife remarked that she wished she had the confidence to do the same but was worried people would stare. I said I was pleased she wasn't judging them she should try, and that she should give it a go. She'd be suprised that no one would look.

- She was a 5"9' slim brunette with b cup perky breasts - much like many of the locals

She lay on her front and undid the clip of her top and stayed like that for a while but started to get hot. At first she rolled over and kept her eyes shut, but when the world didn't end, and much to my suprise she sat up. She relaxed more and said that once she stopped thinking about it it was much nicer thatn having the top on.

Anyway. I got burnt that day being a pasty englishman and so the next day after lunch she headed to the beach and I went off to do some more tourist stuff and was going to join her after it cooled a bit at 4 or 5. When I got there she was happily sat up reading a magazine in just skimpy bikini bottoms. She had worn the bottoms under her dress with no top and had apparently arrived and taken off the dress from the start.
Old 07-24-2021, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
A few years ago I was married to a much
*** Full quote edited ***
Any pics of her to share topless ?

Last edited by Turtle; 07-24-2021 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following User Says Thank You to triptico For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2021, 01:58 PM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

been dating my gf for about 4 months and her family invited me to join. them in Spain, they went there for about 6 weeks and I couldn't go with them that long so I flew out, midd way threw, she and her dad was there to pick me up and her brother (best mate)

we drove the short was me and her in the back, we was kissing and she let me finger her a little as she had on a long tsirt dress and a thong, we got there and I was hard thank god the top I had on covered me lol . there was the mother topless by the pool ( already seen her naked on film etc with pizza guy ) but real life was so better, they was the same sizes but her older boobs had sagged just right and her nipples was used as they was so much longer than gf, but everything else was just fucking fit. she hugged me and said glad ur hear, she took us to the rooms said I made sure u have the furthest away and nudged me , I went very red,

Dad and daughter went to get food supplies, I got a shower and lay on the bed resting, The brother brought me a beer and we chatted a bit then he went to get a shower ( water took ages to heat up there ). I took off the towel and well was horny so I closed the door and looked out the window, the neighbour was out on there decking and they was naked, I was hard and wanked over the view, I was just about to cum when I looked to get tissues.
And there was my gf's mum stating there with a drink and plate of fruit for me, her nipples was hard and she smiled said yes they are nice bodies, my poor 19 year old body had no control and I just came huge as I tried to get covered up. she put the stuff down and smiled I no I wasn't what u wanted off too but was glad I made u cum, I ran out and had another shower. I got out and for about 3 hours I kept away from her,
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2022, 03:07 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

My wife always went topless on holidays before we met. As I've posted before, this included sunbathing topless in front of her male friends, some of whom we are still friends with many years later.

The first holiday we went on, within seconds of arriving at the first beach she'd stripped down to her bikini, and after a couple of minutes she sat up and quickly pulled up her bikini top over her head without saying anything. We hadn't discussed it. I had no idea. She just whipped her tits out. It was fantastic. She stayed like that pretty much for two weeks. There was one day we went sightseeing and she wore her bikini top, and was fuming later that evening when she discovered she had tan lines. That just made her more determined to expose her breasts to the sun at every opportunity.
I remember getting a taxi to one of the places we were staying and sharing it with two Danish couples. They could speak a bit of English and so we chatted a bit on the way. The girls were both blonde, and very attractive, one really really hot with nice pert large boobs.
Once we'd checked in we were straight out to the pool and once my wife had seen a couple of other women topless, off came her top. We'd been there no more than 5 minutes when the two Danish couples came out if their room and sat near us. The girls came out to the pool in just bikini bottoms and strappy vest tops, and didn't even sit down before removing their vests. I was absolutely delighted to see neither had a bikini top on. It was marvelous; there were amazing tits everywhere I looked, including my wife's.
A little later, I have no idea what it was to this day, but the biggest scariest looking insect I've ever seen flew over the pool and landed next to my wife, who screamed, stood up, and flicked it away with her book. It landed next to the amazingly hot Danish girl who also screemed and stood, as did her friend. Us three boyfriends stepped in and calmly trapped this horrific looking flying beetle in a beer bottle and dispatched it over a wall. Watching my wife and the two blondes standing there in nothing but their bikini bottoms chatting and laughing about it afterwards.... if only I had a photo of that!

So other holidays were had, some together, some she left me here and went off with a few of the girls. I should say that my wife was also very good at getting other girls to go topless too. I know 4 other women that had their first topless beach experience as a direct result of my wife going topless and pursuing them to join her around this time.

As we have got older I'm sorry to say the toplessnes from my wife has become less and less. When she was pregnant she spent a lot of the time out of the sun. I convinced her to lose her top for one afternoon by our apartment pool - which was a shame as I made sure I got a good eyeful of all our neighbours' tits. And I would have liked for them to have all been able to enjoy my wife's too.

A later holiday we had a private villa and she would sunbathe topless there where only I would see, but not at the nearby beach.

More recently the bikini top has been a constant presence on her and not one episode of topless sunbathing has occurred. This is even more annoying as some of these holidays have been with mother in law and good male and female friends, and it would have been particularly great to have seen her expose her tits to our male friends, which would have made it much much more likely our female friends would have tried it, as I mentioned above when my wife is standing there with her breasts out suggesting you should too apparently she was quite difficult to argue with.

I have my figures crossed for this summer. I'm hoping post pandemic she will decide to just go for it; I will of course politely encourage. However, my worst fear is that that was it, and there will be no more topless sunbathing from the wife. Which would be devastating as it will mean my biggest fantasy, which is that my wife sunbathes topless with other wives we know, and me and the other husbands can enjoy each the sight of each other's wives tits, which I don't think is an extraordinary and unachievable top fantasy to have, will now never happen.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2022, 10:46 AM

Default My First Wife

My first wife was keen to take her top off on our first overseas holiday but spent most of her time lying on her front to avoid people seeing her boobs. She would also only go topless in a quiet area of the beach.
The next year we went to Majorca and she was a changed person. She went swimming in both the pool & the beach topless and was happy to chat to people (usually men) with her boobs on full display. For a dare she even went to the beach bar topless. She loved the attention so did this a good few times.
Happy Days
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Privateman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2022, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 61 Posts
Default Holiday Relaxation

I think the hot weather and carefree attitude on holiday helps greatly. I know my wife doesn't need any encouragement and its top off at the earliest opportunity
Attached Thumbnails
19-DeNoiseAI-denoise.jpg  
Old 02-07-2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarch1 View Post
I think the hot weather and carefree attitude on holiday helps greatly. I know my wife doesn't need any encouragement and its top off at the earliest opportunity
A lot of Brits retire to Spain each year

I wonder how many couples do so because the husband had many happy memories of the wife stripping off in the Mediterranean sunshine and hoped that public exhibitionism would become a regular thing if they lived there

They never mention that on those TV shows where people look at relocating to Spanish Resorts but I bet the prospect of getting your wife to strip off in public has "encouraged" a few guys to suggest movin there
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiggerDave For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2023, 04:55 AM

Default A pair

We have been overseas with my father and step mother. Both my wife and step mum went topless. Quite a surprise for me. I had thought my step mother had quite a sheltered upbringing, she was still living with her parents into her late 40s. Nice small perky tits, with small nipples and quite a nice camel toe
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pedals For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2023, 11:38 AM

My wife didn't sunbathe topless until after our kids stopped travelling with us. The first time was in Tenerife with my brother and his wife. She's in her 60's now and still goes topless on the beach, or by the pool.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbuk59 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2023, 05:36 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
My wife has always been naughty and adventurous but even though we have done lots of naughy things she never had the confidence to go topless.
That all changed on our holiday just before covid.

We found a nice spot on the very busy beach. We set our towels up then settled on them. A few people near us were topless and obviously i had a good look. Lots of lurkers did the same.

I turned to my wife who was sat observing the same obvious men. We love people watching but this was something special.

She said i bet you would love me to take my top down wouldn't you. I said definitely but you wouldn't dare. She has huge amazing tits and the thought of lurkers seeing them gave me a twitch.
She smiled coyly at me then pulled he cossy down. Her huge mellons bounced out and my trunks nearly split. All the other tits on the beach were tiny compared to my wifes.

It didn't take long for the lurkers to notice. Some sat closer others walked by several times. I couldnt move as my pole was stretching my trunks. She looked at my groin then new how excited i was.

Shes always been a tease but i didn't expect the next event. She stood and ran to the sea. She was really on one now and her big bouncy breasts were all over. The lurkers followed her with lustfull eyes.

She walked into the sea and splashed about a bit. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. The first time she'd done it and she was here putting on a real show.

She started walking back up the beach looking sexy as hell. My cock was already throbbing but whe she stopped and started talking to the lurkers i nearly had to get my cock out. They had a fantastic view. It was an amazing day. Nude beach is next hopefully.
You're a lucky man. I'm slowly starting pushing the idea of nude beaches with my wife, but she is very much against it. She will flash and show herself fully naked but nude beaches are off-limits, because she always wants to have plausible deniability.
Hopefully I can convince her before the summer...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s