uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2020, 12:32 AM

Default Real Life Wardrobe Malfunction Prone Girls

Everyone who has read fictional ENF knows the trope: the smoking hot girl with horrible luck who always ends up losing her clothes. The most famous example of this character is Biker's Jenny, although dozens of authors have created similar heroines for their own works.

My question is, have you ever met a girl like this in real life?

Obviously no real world woman would have the frequency nor the severity of a fantasy character's struggles, but has anyone ever encountered someone (friend, girlfriend, co-worker etc.) who seems particularly prone to wardrobe malfunctions?

I will start to get the ball rolling. I had a friend in college, lets call her Nina. Nina was short, Asian, and had a body type most would describe as "thick"; she had a big butt and large thighs, but was not fat or really even chubby. Anyway, there was something about Nina's figure that made pants not want to stay up her body. She was usually fine in sweats or athletic shorts, but leggings or jeans were always an adventure.

The crazy part about it was that Nina was a nice and relatively shy girl that clearly was not trying to "show off". She often wore belts, long shirts, or tucked in her shirt, and she was always pulling up her pants. Regardless, I probably saw most of the panties she owned that year. It became a game of sorts: would Nina win, or would her clothing win? In the end, it probably finished about fifty-fifty.

Anyone else who knows/knew a person like this?
Old 12-28-2020, 06:19 PM

Had a classmate in highschool who almost always had a cameltoe going.
She was pretty shy, normal and conservative. Not dressed provocatively at all. Many girls stole the show from her that way. But me and my friend would always spot her very clear cameltoe. It wasn't the type of cameltoe that some pants seem to make on their own; we were literally looking at the outline of her lips. Perhaps it was the choice of pants and material. Daily treat of pussy outline.

Had a colleague who was a little bit on the chubby side, and short. Her proportions weren't anywhere close to hourclass. But once you 'notice' something about someone, they and their body type instanatly become your thing (must sound familiar). Anyway, I know she wh*r* panties like most behaving normal girls do, but her pants would always drag them down. I would often get a good look down her ass, panties nowhere in sight. Her mound was also pretty significant, it would stick out quite a bit, it would shake and vibrate when she walked. You could even see her mound when she wh*r* jeans. Never a cameltoe tho, but I guess with such a mound those lips would be more down below.
Then it became summer, and to my luck she was a dress-wearer. Holy smokes. Her mound was still visible (insane, looking at a girl's pussy through her dress, no way for her to hide it). I once got a Clear view up her dress when she was trying to sit on a high stool. Neon green panties covering the biggest mound I've ever seen.

And I've written before about my SIL and MIL, I can set my watch to this: I see their panties or lack thereof about every summer. It's always something with these girls.

In case you didn't know about the thread yet: Obvlivious mothers
is a great read.

Last edited by 24r135; 12-28-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-28-2020, 08:18 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

In Japan you get to see many a down blouse nipple because many lasses are of a smaller bust size. The number of nipples down blouse/top I've seen is far too many to recall a specific incident, but it's happened everywhere. In cafes, at work, at the supermarket... you name it, it's happened. Japanese lasses like to wear those tank-tops with bra cups sewn in (whatever they are called). They are pretty loose fitting so they easily come away from the body when you bend over even in the slightest! You don't even need to be trying to score a peek, sometimes you are just accosted by the sight of perky little breasts and great nipples!
Old 12-28-2020, 09:15 PM

Default Sweater oops 24 year old Spanish Teacher

I remember being in 7th grade and having an insanely hot and beautiful 24 year old Spanish teacher. She was about average to slightly above average height and very fit. She had piercing blue eyes and a short but feminine blonde haircut. These days blondes aren’t exactly my type, but at that age even the brief thought of a somewhat sexy girl would get me rock hard in seconds.

Not only was she pretty and fit, but she had this tendency of wearing extremely tight fitting knit sweaters with very “loose” knitting that left small gaps that made the sweater somewhat see-through depending on the lighting and angle. Now that in itself was more than enough to blow this super hormonal and horny kid’s mind. But it gets better...

She had super hard and round nipples pushing hard up against her tight sweaters. Her perky and firm b-cup tits were always held up perfectly with the curves clearly visible because of the tightness of her sweater. But it was the nipples that really made me want to pop off in my pants on the spot every time. Sometimes her bras were transparent enough that on the right day, if she was wearing one of two or three sweaters that had bigger gaps in the knitting, that her rock hard and super dark nipples (which was a shockingly sexy contrast against her pale skin) were clearly visible.

Needless to say, at that age I would cum several times each late afternoon on Spanish class days, thinking about those perfect tits and rock hard dark nipples.

Sadly, I never saw her legs as she always wore pants. I always imagined them athletic but soft. I also fantasized that although she was a blonde that she had a dark bush, slightly trimmed, forming a nice hairy but sexy V.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:41 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I remember a couple. One was an attractive lady, 40ish, she was a receptionist, she had very nice legs and wore short skirts to show them off. About 8' from her desk was a flight of stairs that went down to a design area where I usually worked. When I'd come up the stairs she would usually swivel her chair towards me, since my eyes were about level with her knees I saw her panties several times a day. I know she knew, but I guess she didn't care.

The other was a young lady who grew up on a farm, sweet and sharp as they come, but I guess growing up with 4 sisters, modesty was not something she worried about. The office we worked in was always too warm in the summer, the AC just could not keep up. To be cool, she would wear skirts and loose blouses, when she would do filing or bending her small, pert breasts were on display. The other lady in the office would tell her that I could see her 'charms', she's just say I was married and had seen it all before.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:25 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

My sister in law, which I have mentioned in other threads. She tries to be modest by wearing clothes that are too big to not show her body, including bras, but the result is opposite as intended. Anyone can see down her tops and her nips inside her bra cups every time anyone sees her without trying. Every large gathering I have been to with her, 10s, 100s, 1000s, of people get to see her nips. When she DOES notice, she freaks out and holds her shirt, but she notices very rarely. She also can't sit in a skirt. Anytime she wears a skirt, anyone around will see her panties.

My wife's friend. She is in the not-so-modest category, yet always did care to make sure that she wasn't showing too much, yet the clothes she wore implied that she didn't care, yet she did care, and you get the idea. She would try so very hard to not show more than she intended, but she always DID show more than she intended and would spend more time trying to not show anything again than just relaxing. My wife said she was that way from the day they met in junior high through her mid-40s.

I worked with a gal in her 20s that wore appropriate dresses to work every day, but she always sat on her office chair with one leg crossed on the chair. Every time I would have to go to her cube, she would spin around, I would get a panty flash, she would quickly put her hand down to push her skirt down, and turn beat red in the face. Every. Single. Time. I think she was just prone to reacting rather than being careful. The same carelessness turned up in her work, getting her fired. She was just an all-around careless person from work to hiding her panties.
Old 12-29-2020, 02:08 PM

Damn. Great post Gnome. I would love to hear about a time when your sister in law/wife's friend/co-worker showed off way too much and/or got extra embarrassed due to their accidental flashing.

I'll be sharing some more of my own experiences later today. Just have to figure out which of my acquaintances make the cut .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anogrefromaswamp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2020, 01:30 AM

I first met Nina at the beginning of college. She was friends with one of my buddies from high school, and the three of us, along with one or two other guys, began to hang out almost daily. Immediately, I found Nina to be very chill. She was smart, funny, and generally cool to be around. The only thing was that her pants always seemed to be falling off of her.

It wasn't so bad when she wore elastic pants, such as leggings or sweats. I'd often get a peek or two of panty, but it was rarely anything too major. Jeans were a different story, however. She wore them a fair bit, at least once a week, and every time she did I saw a few inches of her underwear. They were always briefs or boy shorts, and usually one solid color (black, or blue, or green, or, one time, hot pink). Now this was a let down in a way, as a thong or nothing at all would have been objectively sexier, but it was also exciting in that Nina's lack of provocative panties essentially proved that she was in fact not trying to flash everyone on a near daily basis.

This is how the fall semester went. Now, I don't know what happened over winter break. Maybe she saw a picture of herself with her underwear out. Maybe a friend (or stranger) made a joke about "seeing France". Perhaps her pants fell fully off while she was running somewhere. Whatever the case, she came back to campus in the spring on a mission to keep her pants all the way up.

The first time I saw her after break she was wearing a white tee shirt and a pair of blue leggings. It seemed every five minutes she would stop to hoist the things up from her butt to her stomach and sloppily tuck in her baggy shirt. Of course the pants kept slipping back down and the shirt kept coming untucked, meaning she would have to repeat the process over and over again in order to secure her outfit. She didn't flash anything that night, but her red face, distracted demeanor, and the fact that she had to work so hard just to stay fully clothed was extremely exciting.

To Nina's credit, she did do better that second semester. She started to wear a belt with her jeans; this lasted a month until she complained that she had lost the belt and couldn't wear real pants anymore (she did wear jeans one more time, but she did so with a securely tucked in shirt and still pulled them up like a mad woman). She wore a lot more long shirts and sweaters, and heavily leaned on sweatpants, or the bottom she could keep up the best. There were still a couple quick peeks here and there, but they weren't really anything out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately I transferred out of that college after my freshman year and never saw Nina again. I wonder sometimes if she has been able to find more pants that actually fit her, but I wonder often about the event that made her so self-conscious about accidentally panty flashing people.

(P.S. I've realized down pants stories rarely get mentioned on this site. Personally, I have experienced far more of them than I have upskirts or downblouses. If people keep reading them, I'll keep providing them.)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to anogrefromaswamp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2020, 11:46 AM

I lived across the street from this girl who seemed to have that problem. Some times she would come out to our group after being somewhere that required her to dress up. Some of the guys and me included would do things like if we were at the park dare the girls to go across the monkey bars with out dropping off. She would do it even when she was wearing a skirt and then would look so embarrassed when she realized we all saw her panties.

She worked part time for this restaurant and because I worked near by she would ride with me to work sometimes. They had the girls wearing long tops that zipped all the way up the front and slacks that were very tight and it was a thin material so you always saw a panty line on the girls. Some time she would come running out and getting in my car and her top was not zipped up much past her bra so when she leaned over to buckle her seat belt I saw her breast in a see through bra.

One day she jumped in the car and the zipper was down on her pants. She caught me looking and she immediately went to zip it up. She had to raise her butt up to get the zipper started and that made the view even better I could see the top of her pubic mound. The thing was as soon as she got it up the zipper popped open. She had to get the zipper down and then back up. It popped open several times on the way to work. I loved it when she wore those slacks to work it happened several more times the company would not fix them and as long as she was standing the zipper didn't pop.
Old 12-30-2020, 11:59 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default This is a little off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
Had a classmate in highschool who almost always had a cameltoe going.
She was pretty shy, normal and conservative. Not dressed provocatively at all. Many girls stole the show from her that way. But me and my friend would always spot her very clear cameltoe. It wasn't the type of cameltoe that some pants seem to make on their own; we were literally looking at the outline of her lips. Perhaps it was the choice of pants and material. Daily treat of pussy outline.

Had a colleague who was a little bit on the chubby side, and short. Her proportions weren't anywhere close to hourclass. But once you 'notice' something about someone, they and their body type instanatly become your thing (must sound familiar). Anyway, I know she wh*r* panties like most behaving normal girls do, but her pants would always drag them down. I would often get a good look down her ass, panties nowhere in sight. Her mound was also pretty significant, it would stick out quite a bit, it would shake and vibrate when she walked. You could even see her mound when she wh*r* jeans. Never a cameltoe tho, but I guess with such a mound those lips would be more down below.
Then it became summer, and to my luck she was a dress-wearer. Holy smokes. Her mound was still visible (insane, looking at a girl's pussy through her dress, no way for her to hide it). I once got a Clear view up her dress when she was trying to sit on a high stool. Neon green panties covering the biggest mound I've ever seen.

And I've written before about my SIL and MIL, I can set my watch to this: I see their panties or lack thereof about every summer. It's always something with these girls.

In case you didn't know about the thread yet: Obvlivious mothers
is a great read.
Your mentioning the mound that would "shake and vibrate" reminded me of a woman I once saw at a nudist resort. Her shaved mound would do the same thing as she walked around, and with no clothing covering it. It shook almost the way breasts do. This is very rare, and I was spellbound looking at it. Just hot as hell, and I guess she was showing more that she thought she was.

Last edited by raysallx; 12-30-2020 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added a detail
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
down pants, downblouse, euf, upskirt, wardrobe malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s