uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 09-20-2004, 09:24 PM

Thanked 176,390 Times in 18,850 Posts
Default A classic one

Just to let you know, I do have a life outside this site, so while this post will be updated often, it just won't be frequently. I have a ton of commercials on my HD to share, so this might take a while.

Today's ad is a real classic. Airing on MTV in the early 90's, the ad for Designer Imposters perfume features a young, naked Ali Larter using the product. It even parodies FCC issues, 10 years ahead of its time.

Enjoy

Fango
Attached Thumbnails
designerimposters.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: mov designer-imposters.mov (2.11 MB, 1411 views)
Streaming Videos
designer imposters

0m:29s

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2004, 11:47 PM

Default japanese commercial

I hope this one counts........it's a japanese commercial for "choco party". I don't speak the language, but I assume its a chocolate candy.........and at the end, I think she's saying, "pay attention to the candy!"
Attached Files
File Type: wmv bounce.wmv (1,007.1 KB, 1882 views)
Streaming Videos
bounce

0m:14s

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cmiprep For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2004, 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=AgentX]Hey, I know what your talking about! The commercial you are referring to is "Aviance Night Musk Perfume", I used to have that on tape solely for the purpose of watching it over and over, but alas I deleted for reasons I can't explain. But there is good news...this link here after watching for nearly five minutes will give you at least a small fraction of the commercial:

Yeah, but that clip seemed to contain all the good parts. Thanks! BTW, if you have Streambox VCR, you can DL this video at http://216.110.167.30:8090/ramgen/Previews/media_dw.rm
Old 09-30-2004, 07:08 AM

Default Heidi ?

When I found this years ago it was claimed to be Heidi Klum, now I'm not so sure. I think it looks like her, but doesn't Heidi have bigger breasts ? I've never seen this commercial anywhere else or ever heard of it ...
anybody know ??

Oh be ready to pause or better yet watch it frame by frame or you might miss the nipple flashes
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled-1 copy.jpg   Untitled-2 copy.jpg  

Untitled-3 copy.jpg   Untitled-4 copy.jpg  

Untitled-5.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: avi commercial flash.avi (7.67 MB, 2189 views)
Streaming Videos
commercial flash

0m:22s

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dreadhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2004, 02:00 AM

Thanked 1,208 Times in 334 Posts

unless Heidi had her boobs done, that's not her.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:01 AM

Thanked 11,559 Times in 372 Posts
Talking French Commercial Request!

Hey - can anyone post that commercial, I think it's from France, of the hot girl whose dress drops off in a hotel lobby?!?!? I think it was a moisturizer commercial.

Thanks!

McSkyy
Old 10-01-2004, 09:19 AM

Default Aiwa

Anyone have the commercial for the Aiwa walkman with this girl in a really short skirt walking around listening to the radio? They show her several times holding it behind her back and there are some really nice upskirt shots.

Great post. Let's keep it rolling.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:19 PM

Thanked 1,685 Times in 237 Posts
Wink Don't know if you've seen this one.

If the upload doesn't work you should be able to get it from: http://www.ttr2.com/vids/goodpair.wmv
Attached Files
File Type: wmv goodpair.wmv (715.3 KB, 2272 views)
Streaming Videos
goodpair

0m:39s

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhyKnott For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2004, 04:28 PM

Thanked 30,527 Times in 4,224 Posts

-There was a "Certs" ad in the late 90s. I'm not sure if it ever aired, or was simply a commercial on the internet. A guy has a dream that he's the only one at a party naked. But no one minds because he has Certs. He is strategically hidden of course. Then at the end, a naked woman arrives at the party and they dance.

-There is a Fitness Yard commercial where a couple is having dinner with another couple. When they get to the door, the couple answers the door nude (blurred out). "Feel Comfortable in your own skin" is the slogan.

-There are rumors of a "Merry-go-round" commercial from the 90s where a girl is nude in a bar, hidden by things. But I'm not sure on the specifics of that.

-There's a sexy MGD commercial where a girl spills something on her shirt in the laundromat, so she strips to her bra and panties to wash the pants and shirt. A guy comes by with some MGD and offers her one, so she removes the bra and puts it in the wash.

-There was a Samuel Adams commercial where a bunch of people skinny dipped.

-There was a sexy Pepsi ad campaign a a decade ago where people thought the sand was too hot. One featured a woman stripping her clothes to step on them so she could get to a Pepsi stand. She thinks about taking off her top, teasing us, but ultimately doesn't. There is a Spanish version where the girl does take her top off, but hides her breasts with Pepsis.

-There was a 7up ad with Orlando Jones at a nude beach that never ran because it was too racy, but it was available on the net.

-There was a jeans commercial in the mid 90s where a girl skinny dipped to the tune of "Natural Woman"

-There's a Kohler's ad where a couple is so anxious to take a shower, they rush home, stripping down as they go home. The woman is in her bra and panties locked out of her house.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sivrag

One of my favorites was for The Sims I think. The teenage daughter is playing strip poker with the boys and is starting to unbutton her blouse when mom walks in. She runs off and mom sits down and starts card sharking the boys.

(Another fave I have to mention even though it has no nudity and no ladies in it is a classic Jovan Sex Appeal For Men cologne ad from the late 70s early 80s, and it was essentially an animated Frank Frazetta cartoon. A barbarian climbs a tall mountain where a god like being hands him Jovan. He splashes some on and is told to use it only for good. There is this evil grin on his face and he raises his sword on high.)

Tags
adverts, commercial, commercials, mega-thread, television

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018