Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2012, 12:58 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default A Buddy's Wife

I spent most of the day after lunch today fucking a buddy's wife. Dave and Melissa have been friends with April and I for several years now, though they didn't know anything about our swinging lifestyle from a few years back. We have some school friends of April's that we usually have a small Christmas get together with a few days before Christmas and have a Chinese Christmas gift exchange as well as eat some snack foods and drink a few spirits.

Melissa is a school teacher like April and her husband Dave is a manager for a farm supply company as well as a part time hunting and fishing guide around one of the local lakes. They have four kids ranging from 14 to 7 that love coming over and taking over mine and April's pool in the summer. Melissa and April work out together and April has even ran a few marathons with Melissa. Dave and I have hunted a few times together and while we share many of the same interests, he is always on the go and spends a lot of time afield with clients.

Melissa is five seven with dark black hair and brown eyes. Of Mexican descent, she had a wide beautiful mouth with straight, even teeth. Her body is killer and she keeps it that way as she constantly trains to run and lifts weights. She keeps her figure very feminine and I often find my eyes on her before I can help myself.

The teachers had a New Year's party after New Years this year and there was easily 100 people there. I didn't really want to go, but April didn't want to go alone so I put on a happy face and went with my beautiful wife. Melissa was one of the first teachers I ran into and she and I ended up sitting on a couch together talking. Our conversations tended to run toward kids, cooking (I happen to enjoy certain types of cooking, mainly seafood) and how Dave is never at home!! That was the topic of the night and I could tell she was more than a little ticked off at him for not coming to the party with her. I would look up from time to time and see my own little social butterfly visiting with this group or that.

It was warm inside the room and Melissa suggested we walk out to the gameroom of our hosts. They have a big shop they had converted into a nice game room replete with a pool table, three pinball machines and a Centipede Arcade game along with an area for darts. Over half of the guests were in the game room, but they had a nice set of lawn furniture outside and a patio heater running. Melissa and I sit near the patio heater to talk.

Sipping on a drink, Melissa totally floored me with a question. "So, do you ever regret you and April quit swinging?"

Choking, she started laughing and I was like "How?" even though I knew how and who it had to be that told her.

She smiled. "April confided in me. We were talking about that guy in Oklahoma City that claimed he and his wife were swingers and that she was a prostitute when she disappeared back before Christmas. She told me all swinging lifestyles are not the same."

"I am a little speechless," I admitted. "And I really don't get speechless!"

She seemed to enjoy she had me on the defensive. "Don't worry about it. I have to admit I have been a little curious about it."

"I don't think its for everyone," I said, "but April and I really enjoyed it. We stopped because the kids were getting older and a little harder to fool."

She sighed. "You guys always have time for your kids. Dave loves having them, but he doesn't spend that much time with them."

She was just venting and I sit quietly, deciding to turn the conversation back to swinging. I told her about our first encounter with another couple as she sit there listening intently, our voices little more than whispers. (Recounted here as the 3rd story in the group -- https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...7&postcount=35 ) I could tell she was breathing a little harder than normal and neither of us heard April aproach.

"Hey!" she said, goosing me and making me spill part of my drink!

Melissa laughed and April sit down beside me.

"So the social butterfly comes to check on her mate?" I asked.

"Yes," April said, "you two seemed all secretive and stuff over here."

Melissa said, "We were disussing never-around Dave."

April rolled her eyes. "Well, I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you," she said, giving me a kiss. She got up and nodded toward the game room. "I think I will go mingle in there."

"Have fun," I said, watching her very shapely ass in her jeans as she walked away.

"She has a great body," Melissa said.

"You are one to talk!" I said. "Your legs are awesome!"

She seemed to blush, though in the flickering light of the candles on the table it was hard to tell.

We discussed what had made us interested in swinging and how it felt to watch someone with your spouse. I admitted to her there were feelings of jealousy, but the eroticism was remarkable and I trusted April. She was enjoying the sex, but it was sex, not love.

I seen her lips move as she said my words over to herself under her breath. She told me that Dave and her had once had sex in the same room as some college friends of theirs years ago, but it had been dark and no one could see anything. The sounds of sex was very exciting though!

We kept having people walk up to use and talk as we would quiet down and several times I seen Melissa glance up and I knew to lower my voice or change the subject until whoever was approaching left. All and all it was a nice night and intimate in the sense that I got to know a little about Melissa's sexuallity. Melissa and Dave got married when she was 19 and Dave was 22. Dave was only her third lover ever and that was still true. She loved intercouse and used to like oral but Dave would not do it long enough anymore for her to really get into it. That right there guys is a damn handy piece of information to have!!!!

This weekend Dave and Melissa and April and I had supper. We went to a nice steakhouse and while close together Melissa passed me a note into my hand. I put it in my jacket, feeling a little cloak and dagger, but keeping it secret. That night I read it.

She was letting me know that this morning she had to take off to do blood work for a physical before a marathon she was running in a few weeks away. She had taken off the day and wanted to meet for lunch and let me tell her about our "lifestyle" without anyone interrupting us.

I didn't tell April and Wednesdays I am often off work so it was no stretch to meet her for lunch today. We went to a little coffee house that serves soup and panini bread sandwiches with an upstairs dining area that allowed quite a bit of privacy.

Melissa met me there and she was wearing a black tight blouse that allowed me to see the firm taut rigid nipples beneath and hip hugger jeans, a short leather jacket and a beautiful pair of handmade mukluk boots. Her dark black hair was across her shoulders and she looked -- well, I think the word is vivacious. We went to the table I had already gotten for us and she was quite animated, evening hugging me before we sit down. She was glad to be off work all day and she said this felt like a date.

I laughed, but I had been putting a lot of two and twos together and I was pretty sure I was going to be fucking Melissa soon -- if not today, sometime in the near future!

When we got our sandwiches and coffee she asked me when did April and I first start talking about being with other people. So I took a chance and I told her about Rick and the experience with him in the mountains back near home and how he had fucked April in front of me (A True Story from 1984) and the agreement April had made with me after admitting she had let her older brother's best friend fuck her one night after we had a big fight and technically broke up. We had gotten back together the next day and she did not tell me about her brother's friend until the experience with Ricky later.

Melissa could not believe April had told me I could have sex with other women as long as it was just sex. I could see that kind of had her locked up and we discussed it for quite a while. I told her the main thing was to have enough respect for April for it be discrete and to keep it from her. I had not jumped in bed with a huge amount of women over the years, but I had been with several.

We had been at the coffee house almost two hours and it was close to noon. We had met at 10 AM. Several times she had mentioned Dave, never in the positive and never with anger, just disappointment.

On a hunch, I said, "Why don't we go get a motel room where we can get comfortable and talk in private?"

Her eyes meant mine and she looked at the table for a moment. I seen her nod her head more to herself than anyone else and she looked up at me. "Can we go in one vehicle?"

I paid for everything at the coffee house and we left in my truck. Melissa said quietly as we drove to a nice motel down the road and I pulled in. I had a room in less than ten minutes at the back of the motel. There were only a few vehicles as we parked in front of our ground floor room.

Opening the door for Melissa, I took her jacket. She walked to the bed and turned to look at me. She unbuttoned her jeans and I could see we were not there to talk. I stepped forward and helped her out of that tight long sleeve blouse. Her bra clasped in the front and I released it as her brown nipples jutted forward on nice C cup breasts. I leaned forward taking each of them in my mouth as she sighed.

A few minutes later she was on her back, naked, her brown fit body in front of me with her legs spread. Her pubic hair was sparse and thin, neatly trimmed and I pushed her legs back and gently sucked on her pussy lips as my tongue delved inside of her. My tongue danced with her clit and she moaned, her hands in my hair as she pulled.

My hands are strong and I held her hips, my palms moving up the flatness of her stomach. The faint marks from her pregnancies were barely noticeable and when she tried to be shy about them, I kissed them softly, moving up her stomach to her breasts, her lips and back to her pussy and I believe that shyness was completely forgotten then. I loved her taste and it was not long before she was cumming, her hips thrusting her pelvis as my lips locked on her clit, the flat of my tongue vibrating on her most sensitive spot as she coasted down from a big orgasm.

Laying beside her, I kissed her breasts and palmed her pussy, lightly rubbing it, fully aware many women have a clit so sensative it hurts to touch it right after orgasm. Melissa seemed to enjoy the palm on her pussy so we kissed and she told me that was the biggest orgasm she had had this year. I looked at her like really when her grin let me in on this being a new year!!

When she was joking in bed, I stopped worrying about this going south for her and she have a big time guilt trip when we were finished today. I moved between her legs, sliding my cock head up and down her slit a few times before pushing it inside of her. She pulled her legs up and I fucked her slowly for several minutes and she had another small orgasm that had her beautiful smile on her face from ear to ear.

I was excited and it took me a while to get control of myself to where I could stroke in and out of her with some serious passion. I kept pushing myself right to the edge of climax and would have to cool down. When i did, I moved down Melissa's body and ate her pussy. I immediately heard, "Dave won't do that after he has been inside me."

"Pussy tastes best when it has been fucked some," I replied and she was looking to see if I was joking and she decided I wasn't and we kissed. I fucked her hard for several minutes and when she cum again I shot my load deep inside of Melissa's pussy.

I lay there on top of her and she looked up at me. "I have never cheated before," she said and I kissed her lips.

"Melissa, we are friends and I will never do anything to hurt you or your family," I said. "Don't hurt yourself over this when you obviously felt like you needed it."

She smiled and kissed me some more and I moved my cock in and out of her. She asked me to lay on my back and she moved down my body and sucked my cock. I watched this raven-haired beauty work my cock until it was hard again. She got on top of it and rode it as I held her and sucked her breasts. She rode it at her own pace and I held her hips, rubbed her butt and touched her breasts the entire time. She would smile and I loved that smile as her tight pussy slid up and down my shaft. She only had one orgasm on top of me, but she had a big one and I followed with my own as she lay in my arms, my cock ejaculating inside her with spasms that seemed to go completely through me.

We talked for a while and then I fucked her in a doggy position the entire fuck and shot inside her with her face down in a pillow. We left a little after 4 PM and I took her to her little family van. She kissed me before she got out of my truck.

"I want to do this again," she said, her eyes on mine.

"So do I," I said and she told me bye, walking to her vehicle. I sit there and watched her leave, heading back toward the road that would take her home.

I had just fucked one of the hottest soccer mom's and school teachers I knew other than my wife. I am not sure where this is going, but Melissa understands this is not about love. Friendship and trust yes, but I love my wife. It is that understanding and the passion she shared with me makes me thing 2012 is going ot be one hell of year!!!!!
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
alphaone, americuadorian, animal1242, apeyboy, Areolaman1, BaconBot, BadPhotog, Barmixer, bayuman, beatingoff, bertimos, big iron, BiWhiteman, bradmajors, camflasher1, camoj, canada1, Candi Delight, Catric, classof1973, clc10, collector5757, ctunnel, davyp1, dhaywood1961, dr_pepper1942, eleventhson, ev1l0ne, everjon, exhibitw*tcher, ez2b0e, honister, indym, Iron280, ironhorse, jackrockpete, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimbojes, jojo33bdx, justmorejunkstuff, Krimper, kwill, ledude, lewdown, maymedson11, mindoiler, Mrs Dalloway, muccle, naaktstel, nectcouple, nellie1781, netmet1269, oldbuckeye, pedro1989, Peek, puthan, qd0307, Rack11, rimmer1020, Rohit083, rold63, Rusty412, s2k3, slick50s, sooty, ssspender, talbaine, telamir, telefonica, tj92071, tylergal, wxt50, x3k5exx3k5ex, xxxxenophile, zarh, zoomie9
Old 01-21-2012, 10:24 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Outlander, I love your stories, and this one is by far so extremely hot it had me riveted. The build up to the fucking of this schoolteacher is as arousing as every orgasm.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:34 PM

Default Melissa's Plumber?

This past Saturday morning April and I woke around 7:30 AM to the quiet empty house that is almost foreign when you have a teen in the house. He had spent the night with a friend and I was enjoying the warmth of just snuggling with my wife. Snuggling led to kissing and within moments I was between her beautiful legs making love with her.

April sighed and I felt it through her entire body as I gently suckled her hard nipples. She loves her nipples to be sucked and lightly pinched, though they are too sensitive to be very rough with when she is really turned on. Judging by the way her ass was moving in response to me being inside of her, she was really turned on. Soon she was cumming and when I felt her orgasm start I gave into my own, following only slightly behind her as we started the morning off right.

I got up and took a quick shower as she ran herself a hot bath in our bathroom. I was out first and by the time she joined me in the living room I had cooked us both a two-egg mushroom and cheese omelet with a few slices of bacon to go with it. I knew April was supposed to be meeting her friend Sheri for a few hours around noon and I doubted they were going to be grabbing anything to eat early.

We both sit down and checked the DVR, agreeing on watching the last recorded episode of Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares while we ate breakfast. I had just gotten up and took our plates to the kitchen when the phone rang. I could hear April answer it and I could tell from the conversation that someone needed me to do something. I walked back into the room and April put her phone to the side of her mouth.

"Its Melissa," she said, her eyes on my chest as she obviously was listening to something Melissa was saying. April met my eyes. "Dave is on some kind of hunt down in south Texas and she has a leak at the back of her toilet in her bathroom."

I shrugged my shoulders and April scowled at me. "Of course he won't mind looking at it," she said, smiling at me sweetly.

I turned and headed to my bedroom to get dressed. I didn't really think that a bathroom leak was all that Melissa was wanting plugged.

Thirty minutes later I was in Melissa's driveway and only her van was there. I got out and she met me at the door. She was in running shorts and a sweatshirt, her hair back in a ponytail that let her long hair fan across her shoulders rather than be in a heavy rope between her shoulderblades. She had obviously been out for a run.

"You got a leak?" I asked.

"I really do," she said. "Dave's in south Texas and the kids are with their Aunt Angie. She spoils the heck out of them."

"Nothing wrong with that," I said, following her back through the house to her bedroom and on through to their bathroom.

Sure enough the line was leaking at the back of her toilet, but she had shut it off at the valve at the wall.

"Dave has some plumbing stuff in our storage building," she said. I couldn't keep my eyes off her pear shaped ass as I followed her to the storage building. Dave had two replacement hoses and I took one out of the package, found a set of channellock pliers and headed back in.

It took about two minutes to change out the part. When I dropped the old one in the trash can I noticed Melissa wasn't in the room any more. Walking out of her bathroom I took a sharp breath as I saw her standing in front of me naked.

"Kinda hoped this wasn't just a service call," I said.

"I hoped it was a service call," she said with a grin. I watched as she walked up in front of me and got on her knees. My cock started getting hard as she opened my jeans and fly, taking my cock out of my boxers and wrapping her hot lips around it.

Damn that felt good and she sucked up and down that shaft like she was trying to suck the juices right out of me. Her eyes were closed, but I watched her beautiful face as she worked my cock with her mouth and tongue. I lightly rubbed her head, loving the feel of her soft hair in my fingers.

I felt weird standing in Melissa and Dave's bedroom, Melissa sucking my cock so good I had moaned a few times despite myself. She did not seem inclined to stop and I was pretty sure she had a goal so I let her go, thrusting my hips slowly as she devoured my cock. I moaned again when she pulled her mouth from my cock and lifted it, sucking softly at my balls and running her tongue up and down the shaft before slurping loudly as she engulfed it once again.

Reaching down I took her head and both hands and said, "Look at me."

Her eyes met mine and I thrust my cock all the way down her throat. I saw her struggle for a moment and then I pulled back and I did it again. THis time she was ready for it and she handled it fine. I smiled and I pushed my cock down her throat again, pulling her head as I started fucking her mouth. My eyes were on hers, but I couldn't help but notice her awesome curves. The curve of her hips and ass, Melissa's brown skin accenting those curves like a dark tan. I fucked her mouth even harder and she just got into it that much more.

"I'm cumming," I said, giving her a warning before I shot my load in her throat. She coughed, sucking deep on my shaft as I plunged it back down her throat, my legs feeling weak from the force of my orgasm. My cock had stopped pulsing, but she was still sucking it as I took her hand and helped her to her feet.

Picking her up, I carried her to her bed and pushed her legs back.

"I need a shower!" she said.

I just gave her a look that said "whatever" and I started licking her pussy. It was musky from her sweat, but it was sweet, tasty as I lightly tongued her clit, teasing her labia with my llps and tongue before pushing my tongue into her slit. Raising up, I pulled a hair off my tongue and met her eyes before I went back down, kissing her clit until she was breathing so hard her breasts were shaking. I felt her getting close and I stood up, undressing before I knelt back on the floor and went back to eating her pussy.

Her hands were strong and her fingers kneaded my hair as she gripped my head like a vise. I kissed across the sensitive part of her inner thigh, blowing lightly on her clit before putting my lips wetly over the top of it and massaging it with my tongue. She let out a deep moan and bucked against my mouth, her orgasm causing her to cry out as I held her powerful legs and brought her to orgasm.

She was taking deep breaths, but I never slowed as I stood up, pushing her legs back and moving between them. She let out a little cry of surprise and then laughed that turned into a moan as my cock went inside her all the way to the hilt.

Her mouth opened slightly and I kissed her softly.

"Are you and Dave having sex?" I asked.

She nodded. "More than we did before you and I . . . . " Her words trailed off and I was smiling as I kissed her again. I moved in and out with my hips as my lips went to her shoulder and neck. "I think about fucking you and I fuck him," she said in a whisper.

"He should get some benefit out of this," I whispered back and she giggled.

Her pussy was so tight around my cock and it was wet. The noises coming from our joining were wet sex noises that sounded very erotic in the quiet hum of the central air heater that was the only sound in the background.

We fucked steadily, my hips meeting the movements of her lower body as my cock went full depth and ground into her with each thrust. We kissed and looked at each other. My hands felt of her hips and her legs spread beside me. I took her left breast in my right hand and sucked on her nipple until it was hard and throbbing and sensitive.

She put her hands on my shoulders and we fucked each other hard. She came first. I was one ahead of her from my morning with April so I had plenty of control, even though her tight pussy was driving me wild. Putting her legs over my shoulders I pounded her pussy as she moaned, crying out in passion before she finally came. Her powerful legs pushed against my shoulders, but I kept thrusting as she came. As her eyes met mine, I cum, shooting deep in this beautiful woman's pussy.

Sex is physical, sensual and mental. I can tell you the mental stimulation from the fact I had just fucked this lady who is my friend in her own home, in the bed she shares with her husband -- spraying my sperm into the depths of her pussy -- well I can tell you all of that combined with the physical and sensual made me cum forever in spasms so hard my entire body lurched.

Afterwards I was laying on top of her, my cock still inside of her and my lips are playing across the skin of her shoulders again.

"I'm scared James," she said. "I'm not really a cheater."

I raised up and looked in her face.

"I love this," she said, "but I'm treading new ground."

Kissing her cheek, I said, "I know that hon. That is why this is so special to me." I kissed her nose. "You know when you get ready to stop you can just tell me. We are always friends."

She smiled and we kissed again. I massaged her shoulders and she rolled to her stomach and I massaged her back and legs. Concentrating on her feet, I could tell she went to sleep. Quietly I got my clothes and dressed in the living room. I was half way home when I remember I had knocked the channellocks under her bed during all of that. Later I called her and she laughed about it said she would take care of it.

I have never fucked a buddy's wife like this behind his back, though in actuality she had always been a closer friend than he has been. I think that is definitely true now.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:23 AM

Default The next meeting

Melissa had been training for a couple races and I had only seen her in passing, but I was wondering if she had been avoiding me. She hadn't said so, but I knew that a guilt wave from the cheating she had done on Dave could have overwhelmed her. Keeping my distance and making sure I didn't smother her, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a text this morning.

It said: Free after noon. Luv to C U.

I texted back: Home?

It was over 20 minutes before she answered with a single word: Yes.

So at 1 PM I was pulling into Melissa and Dave's driveway and parked beside her van. Dave's truck was not there and I walked up to the door, reaching to ring the doorbell when the door opened. Melissa stood there naked, her dark thatch of pubic hair catching my eyes as I took in her flat stomach and perky boobs. She had a smile on her face and I couldn't help but smile in return.

"Finally!" she said, moving into my arms and giving me a hug. I was a little taken back because she was practically standing on her front porch naked hugging me!!

We stepped inside and she said, "I have been so busy!"

"I was hoping you would call," I finally said as she knelt in front of me and started opening my jeans. I helped her and as she pulled my boxers down, my cock sprung free and her mouth opened like a feeding goldfish, taking my cock in one swoop as I sighed at the hot wetness moving up my suddenly rigid shaft. She sucked it good and I put my hands in that soft dark hair. My hips moved slowly. fucking Melissa's beautiful lips as she sucked hard on my thickness. Watching as she took it deeper down her throat, I couldn't help thinking how good this woman sucked cock.

She took her mouth off my cock as she looked up at me. "I want to swallow your cum," she said in almost a whisper.

"Baby I want you to," I said, pulling her head forward as she started sucking that cock again. The wet sounds of her lips on my dick was erotic and I loved watching her mouth working over my cock. She was beautiful and I felt a bit of guilt myself. Well, not that much! I didn't pull my cock out of her mouth!!

She was relentless and my cock was getting super sensitive as she drug me closer and closer to my orgasm. She knew it and I could see her half closed eyes and I knew she was enjoying my cock in her mouth. Her brown eyes met mine and I nodded my head, my hands gripping her head as I pushed my entire length down her throat. I could see her moving her head some to take it down her throat. As I spasmed I could see the muscles of her throat contract as she swallowed around my cock and my hands gently held the side of her face as my cock pulsed thick jets of cum down her throat. She didn't gag as she swallowed my sperm and I shot a big load down her throat and into her stomach. I had cum in less than 10 minutes.

"You were happy to see me," she said, her lips glistening with the brightness of my semen as she finally released my cock from her beautiful mouth.

I hugged her again. "Very happy."

She started to say something and we heard her phone vibrate. She picked it up from the coffee table and I saw her scowl.

Shaking her head, she said, "Dave is heading home to spend some time with me."

"A surprise?" I said, as she shrugged her shoulders.

She was not happy that our plans were being messed up and I was going to have to go. We had 30 minutes before he got there, but I could see the mood was behind us now. Except - - - -

I picked up Melissa and carried her to a bar stool. She was all smiles as I pushed her knees back and rubbed my semi-erect cock up and down her slit. She and I were looking at each other as I pushed it up inside of her. My left hand went to the small of her back and my right on her hip as I stroked in and out of her. She started moving her hips quickly and I moved my left hand between us, massaging her clit with my thumb. In a minute she was gasping softly, cumming even as my cock was starting to actually respond to all the stimulation.

"Someone was ready to see me," I whispered as she nodded.

"I don't think I have ever cum that fast," she admitted as I pulled out of her. She was standing in front of me totally naked. "He is supposed to be gone Saturday all day."

"Will you have the kids?" I asked.

"I will, but I can get away for a little while," she said.

Dressing, I promised her we would find a way to get together Saturday and then I was out the door and gone. I was not gone 10 minutes when she texted me that he had just pulled in the drive!! He had been closer than we thought!! I had really wanted to cum inside of that hot latino pussy, but sometimes things don't work out like you hoped. Things got cut short today, but I am already looking forward to Saturday.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:16 AM

That next Saturday found Melissa and I in my truck parked near a local lake and a picnic area. The running path around the lake is well known, but we had found and a place that was off to the side and somewhat secluded. We were both on the passenger side of the front seat. Melissa was in her running gear which included a very short skirt for running that normally had a pair of tight leotard-like running pants beneath them. Those lay in the seat beside us as her tight pussy rose up and down my cock while she sit in my lap, straddling and facing me.

Melissa was fully dressed from the waist up, including the cute little hat she wore at times when she ran. We kissed often and I loved her lips and the taste of her tongue against mine. She had cum once in just minutes of sliding down my cock and riding it and I returned the favor a few seconds later, filling her womb with hot sperm as she sighed, kissing the side of my face. We had sit there and talked a bit with my cock inside her until we both arose to the occasion, her figuratively and me literally, and my hands gripped her firm full ass as she rode my cock even harder than the first time.

I love my wife very much, but I couldn't deny that I was enjoying fucking this woman. That her husband was oblivious to it was something of a turn on, but I really loved Melissa's body and personally she was just a sweetheart! The second round lasted a good bit longer, but ended much the same way as her pussy received another load of cum. We kissed passionately and she told me she had been looking forward to this.

She got dressed and I let her out of the truck with a quick kiss and toward the running trail she went as I watched her go.

A week later in the same place she is on her back in the back seat my hips thrusting between her legs. Naked, we both knew we were taking a chance in the park, but maybe it was that danger that had us both extra hot for each other that evening. Her brown nipples were wet with my saliva where I had been sucking them and the slap of our flesh together filled the truck as I drove my cock deep into her body. It was warm enough outside that we were both sweating lightly and that was a turn on as well.

Her eyes were half closed, hooded almost from the state of arousal she was in and I rubbed her strong muscular legs, moving my hand up to her ass as I thrust so eagerly into her pussy. I sucked her nipples hard and her nails dug lightly into my back as she cum.

When she was finished, I said, "That was number 3." I was smiling and she smiled back.

"I love how you fuck me," she said.

Well, that pushed me over the edge and I pushed hard into her several times, cumming with a moan while my cock spasmed inside her. This affair was almost like a high school romance as we had fucked inside my truck the last two times. We didn't stay naked as we got dressed and I drove her to her vehicle back in town. On the way back she started sucking my cock as she lay down in the seat, my hands in her dark hair.

We sit in the parking lot for a few minutes until I cum in her mouth. She swallowed quietly as my breathing got harder while I ejaculated across her tongue and down her throat. I watched her go to her vehicle safely before I left the parking lot. Our next meeting was not in the truck and we got to spend more time with each other. I will add it when I get the chance!!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:48 AM

Shopping is not really my thing, but I knew Melissa had been planning this as a getaway from her kids and her husband. So I met her at the mall in Plano and we actually walked around and shopped some. She wore a simple t-shirt she got from the last marathon she had ran and her jeans showed her shapely hips and derriere off. She was all smiles as usual. We chatted over a Vente cup of coffee and then headed for a motel near I-635.

I went inside and got us a room inside and we parked near the back. Not a lot of cars at noon and we walked hand and hand to our room. When we got inside her clothes started hitting the floor and lay her back on the bed, sucking her taut brown nipples gently, but firmly as she sighed. I shoved my own clothes off and into the floor. My middle finger found her open legs and gently plied her intimate flesh, sliding easily into her wetness. I fingered her, rolling the upper palm on her clitoris as we kissed passionately.

She pulled on me and I moved between her legs, easily making the connection as she brought her runner's legs up beside me, her tightness gripping my shaft with wet heat that was exquisite.

"What?" she asked, responding to the look on my face I guess. I was hoping I wasn't making one of those stupid "Geez I'm Fucking" faces!

"Your pussy is so tight and hot," I said, pushing deeply into her as I spoke.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "It likes it that you like it!"

My lips on her breasts soon had her cumming as I drove my cock hard into her pussy. As she writhed under me, her legs spread wide I shot my load inside of her. We kissed as I filled her pussy with my sperm.

"That felt great!" She was all smiles again.

Without saying a word I moved down her body, kissing her breasts, the flat of her stomach as well as the juncture of her thighs and pelvis. My tongue and lips plucked at her clit, sucking softly on that tender flesh between her legs and pelvis. My tongue would move to her clit and circle it, my breath blowing softly on it and then suckling it as she moaned, her hands in my hair. When she cum, I had the flat of my tongue on her clit, massaging it as she gripped my head with her thighs.

We talked for a while and she asked me what I wanted to do. Well, the door was open and I went to anal. She was hesitant but finally agreed to it. Getting a small bottle of lube I had brought I lubed my cock and her anus.

She had took the bottle and looked at it.

"Old Boy scout habit," I explained with a smile. "Always be prepared!"

"Yeah right!" she said with a laugh.

We lay in a spoon position and I took my time putting my cock up her full, sexy ass. The time spent was great and she turned her head to kiss as one hand held one of her firm breasts. My cock was over halfway up her tightness and she was moaning softly, rocking on the cock in her bum.

Her tightness was driving me wild and I kept working it until I had my entire length inside of her ass. Her face showed pleasure and discomfort. It was so real and right in my face I cum before I intended, shooting up inside of her ass as we moved together. I loved shooting my cum inside of this woman's ass.

We were there for another hour before we left and we didn't stop having sex. Things have not worked out for us to get together since before the holiday and I have not pressed the issue. I don't plan to and if she is done, that is fine. I am pretty sure she is going to be coming back.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:08 AM

Melissa had told me after our last little foray in my truck over a year ago that she was not sure where this would end, but after the time after in the motel everything went cool. Her oldest started marathoning with her and suddenly she was more involved with family than ever before and I never wanted to intrude on that. Besides I worried about getting caught by Dave as April knew what was happening between Melissa and me to an extent.

We had seen each other in passing several times through school functions and just friendly get togethers and while we were friendly she never made any effort to be alone with me. As school is nearing the end of the year and more and more end of the year school functions are happening, it seemed like April and Melissa were together alot. I help my wife when I can and when it is appropriate and so Melissa and I had been talking some and those times had been all about how busy she had been with her kids.

So, I was pretty sure all of this had been a nice interlude and now it was over. This past Friday I am off work and trying to get all my yard work done so April and I can head for the lake house for the weekend. I had mowed and weed eat my yard. I am putting my stuff in the shop and I decide to shower in the guest room shower to avoid getting grass in the house. I had just got out of the shower and I heard the door of the shop opening. I had a towel wrapped around me as I stepped out of the guest room to see who was coming into my shop and I was shocked to see it was Melissa. She had on her running attire, that raven hair back in a ponytail.

"Wow!" she said, blinking her eyes in a smile that said she was not expecting this! I couldn't help but laugh.

"I just finished the yard work and needed a shower," I said, my left hand holding the towel together.

"I seen your truck and smelled all the fresh cut grass. I figured you were in the shop," she said. "I wasn't expecting nearly naked!"

I laughed again, unsure of what to say.

Melissa took a deep breath and she said, "I have been wanting to talk to you."

Nodding, I said, "Okay."

She said, "There has been too many people around and I haven't wanted to take the chance someone would overhear us." I stood silently as she continued, "Dave and I have been better."

"That is good," I said genuinely.

She nodded. "Yeah and I have been busy with the kids like I told you."

"Seeing me is not worth risking all of that," I said, her eyes meeting mine.

"There is that and I realized that I wanted to give Dave another chance." She was not exactly meeting my eyes and I could see this was hard for her. "I know you were not try:ing to split us up but I think I was telling myself this was leading to an end. Then I woke up."

"I told you from the beginning I did not want this to hurt you," I reminded her.

She said, "Which is why I wanted to explain all of that."

"You didn't have to," I said.

"No," she said, "I did. This actually was something I needed and you were having fun but you kept my head out of the clouds."

"So we are back to being friends without benefits?"

"Well," she said as she stepped forward and knelt in front of me. "After I do this."

Her hands moved mine from the towel as it fell to the floor. Melissa moved her head forward, her hot full lips encircling the head of my cock as I felt her tongue swirling over it. I was hard instantly and the heat of her mouth moving over my shaft made me shudder slightly as I heard the wetness of her lips around my cock as some vacuum escaped.

Her hair was soft as I put my hand on her head, holding it as she sucked up and down my shaft, her tongue massaging the underside of my cock as if it had an agenda of its own. I was breathing pretty hard and my cock was throbbing in excitement as this beautiful friend and schoolteacher sucked me.

Her dark brown eyes were almost demure as they met mine and she closed them, sucking my cock deeper. I kept watching her lovely face and red lips as they moved over my cock flesh.

When she opened her eyes again I said, "I know this sounds like a line, but if this is the last time I would really like to be inside of your pussy again."

She nodded with my cock in her mouth and then stood up, sucking hard enough on my cock as she withdrew her mouth to make a popping sound as she smiled, taking off her running shorts and panties. she was in a t-shirt and her running shoes and socks and I lifted the t-shirt up and over her head. A yellow sports bra and running shoes on a toned latino complected body is pretty damn hot looking! I opened the door back into the guest room.

Melissa's sparse black bush was nicely trimmed to a landing strip and as her legs opened, I moved over her, fitting my cock head to her pink slit, sighing as my cock slid into her wet, tight pussy. We kissed as I fucked her and I have to admit to slowing down several times to keep from cumming. The intensity of the blow job at the start had me pretty close to cumming before the fucking ever started.

We kissed and fucked for several minutes as I worked to bring her to her orgasm. I could tell she was really into it and a warm feeling of nostalgia washed over me as I realized I could still read her body after a year. Still I begin to think I was not going to be able to last when suddenly she threw her head back and cum, her body shaking as I let myself go, emotying my balls into her with spasms that had me moaning loudly as well.

As the waves subsided I kissed her, pulling out of her to lay on the bed beside her.

She sit up and looked at me with almost exasperated smile. "I just came here to tell you thanks and that this was ended!"

"I love being told thank you that way," I said.

We got up and she got dressed. I picked up my towel, feeling that after what we done it would be stupid to wrap it back around me. When she was dressed I said "Okay, now we are friends without benefits."

She nodded her head as she walked to the shop door. She turned toward me and smiled. "Maybe not."

I stood there naked, holding my towel after she was already in her car backing down my driveway, still aware that after all these years I still don't entirely understand women!!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:04 PM

Thanked 23,610 Times in 1,097 Posts

Veery good stories mate. TY. BTW..r those hapening real time? Or near past?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 11:45 PM

The previous posts were happening shortly before I posted the encounter. Melissa and I would have an encounter and I would write about it. I could tell it was changing some back a year ago and then nothing happened. We did not get to talk much and honestly there were a lot of things going on in both of our lives. Her showing up at my house happened a week or so ago and so I wrote about it. Glad you enjoyed.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 08:58 AM

Man, you described that so well, I almost felt myself nut in her.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing about any more encounters.
The Following User Says Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607