Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I totally have no room to talk after trashing my ongoing writing.com story but I was just wondering if anything still getting worked on?

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...026-Im-not-her

https://www.writing.com/main/interac...action/outline

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...of-Humiliation

These are the three I still check up on occasionally, but they seem pretty much dead. Just wondering if everyone moved on to different sites or something.
From what I can tell, we haven't fully moved into another site. I think a couple people from this board created stories on chyoa.com, but none have had many additions besides ones from the original author. A few stories on writing.com have been updated, but sadly not the ones you're looking at.

I myself have been trying to figure out something to post onto some of the older stories, but haven't had the time or inspiration to do so.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:34 PM

I've been struggling to write any ENF stuff lately. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the writing.com stuff being updated at the moment seems to be stories which I haven't been following and, due to their current length, would require a bit of a commitment to read through (for example, the latest Erica chapter, "Erica gets to leave here with a prize", is currently the 45th chapter of that story thread). As a result I find myself shying away from contributing since I'd need some knowledge of what has happened so far.

I did, however, add two stories over at Chyoa:

https://chyoa.com/story/adventures-o...bby-ditz/cover

I contributed about 8 or 9 chapters to "Adventures of a Chubby Naked Woman" on Writing.com, and nobody added to my work. So I decided to take what I'd written and post it as a new story on Chyoa. Some of the scenes you'll recognise, and are completely unaltered. There were a few setup chapters, however, which were written by other authors. Rather than stealing their work I've decided to write my own introductory chapters instead. This one is currently open for additions if anyone is interested.

https://chyoa.com/story/the-namish/cover

I mentioned this idea a while ago, and I finally decided to make a start on it. It's currently locked so that only I can add stuff on to it - I have a few ideas that I want to expand upon and explain before I let other people add to it. For example, gym class / PE is performed in the buff in this story, but the students wear wrist and ankle bracelets that project a hologram PE kit onto their bodies. I want to show how they work but also to suggest one or two ways they might falter before anyone else starts fiddling with them.

---

I've sort of given up on the Create Your Own Story site. Without the ability to see which stories have been updated it's pretty useless, which is a shame as there's some really good stuff on there.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I've been struggling to write any ENF stuff lately. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the writing.com stuff being updated at the moment seems to be stories which I haven't been following and, due to their current length, would require a bit of a commitment to read through (for example, the latest Erica chapter, "Erica gets to leave here with a prize", is currently the 45th chapter of that story thread). As a result I find myself shying away from contributing since I'd need some knowledge of what has happened so far.

I did, however, add two stories over at Chyoa:

https://chyoa.com/story/adventures-o...bby-ditz/cover

I contributed about 8 or 9 chapters to "Adventures of a Chubby Naked Woman" on Writing.com, and nobody added to my work. So I decided to take what I'd written and post it as a new story on Chyoa. Some of the scenes you'll recognise, and are completely unaltered. There were a few setup chapters, however, which were written by other authors. Rather than stealing their work I've decided to write my own introductory chapters instead. This one is currently open for additions if anyone is interested.

https://chyoa.com/story/the-namish/cover

I mentioned this idea a while ago, and I finally decided to make a start on it. It's currently locked so that only I can add stuff on to it - I have a few ideas that I want to expand upon and explain before I let other people add to it. For example, gym class / PE is performed in the buff in this story, but the students wear wrist and ankle bracelets that project a hologram PE kit onto their bodies. I want to show how they work but also to suggest one or two ways they might falter before anyone else starts fiddling with them.

---

I've sort of given up on the Create Your Own Story site. Without the ability to see which stories have been updated it's pretty useless, which is a shame as there's some really good stuff on there.
You can bookmark your favorites on chyoa.com

You just need to be in a chapter, and scroll to the very bottom of the page. Next to the button for the "story map", there's an icon that looks like a ribbon, but it's a bookmark. When that story is updated, you'll get a notification on the top right of the page next to your username.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:07 PM

Also, don't be discouraged by stories with over 20 chapters. Many of them are usually a paragraph or less in length. But you're right, there's still plot points to remember, characterization and personality traits that have to follow through. That's why it could be fun to find a new thread in the same story to add to.

I hear you though. I had severe case of writers block for months. I tried reading new stories, old stories, my own stories for inspiration, but none came. Eventually, I found a story line that I haven't explored in a while and that's what's getting me now.

I added a couple chapters to your "Adventures of a Chubby Ditz" story. I like that she's unaware (it's a trope I continually enjoy writing about) so I'm hoping that subsequent chapters will have her unknowingly subjecting her naked body to several people she would normally not want to see in that state.

"The Namish" might be too big of a concept to trust others to understand and contribute to. I understand it, but it's not my cup of tea.

As to the ones on writing.com, "I'm not her" is an interesting one I've been following, but I don't like the diaper play. I enjoy the protagonist being mistaken for a young girl if she is treated like one (bossed around, spanked, having someone else choose clothes for her), but not if she fully becomes one.

"Naked Fantasy Life" needs more contributors. I added the thread of the Elf Ambassador who is stripped by a powerful sorceress and switches places with her. I would like a thread where she is stripped and then mistaken for a elf peasant who would normally walk around naked. It's just terribly embarrassing for someone of nobility to be mistaken for a commoner.

"A New Dawn...of Humiliation" is fantastic, but I have more fun reading it than contributing to it. Maybe that will change, but not right now.

Last edited by ewong247; 11-15-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
You can bookmark your favorites on chyoa.com

You just need to be in a chapter, and scroll to the very bottom of the page. Next to the button for the "story map", there's an icon that looks like a ribbon, but it's a bookmark. When that story is updated, you'll get a notification on the top right of the page next to your username.
You mis-read me, Ewong-san. I was talking about the Create Your Own Story site, not the Chyoa site.

If you've never heard of CYOS before, pizzam:

http://editthis.info/create_your_own...ation_of_Katie

If you need the rest of the links then let me know, there are 9 ENF-ish stories (one or two are exhibitionism in public, which is sort of similar).
Old 11-16-2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
You mis-read me, Ewong-san. I was talking about the Create Your Own Story site, not the Chyoa site.

If you've never heard of CYOS before, pizzam:

http://editthis.info/create_your_own...ation_of_Katie

If you need the rest of the links then let me know, there are 9 ENF-ish stories (one or two are exhibitionism in public, which is sort of similar).
Oh, right that site. Yeah its terrible that you can't bookmark or save your favorites to a list. The only thing I can say is that you can click the category title (usually the title of the story), and it will give you a list of all the chapters attributed to that story. You have to hunt around for any chapters you haven't seen before. Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to see which chapters preceded the chapter your reading. It's nice that it gives you the freedom to create whatever kind of links you want, but it makes it less user friendly.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:21 PM

I've done my own search on the CYOS site, but out sound like you might have a longer list of stories that would pique by interest. So if you could include links, that would help.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:54 PM

Add me as another one who has had bad writers block. I've been wanting to add more to Naked Fantasy Life, but keep drawing blanks every time I try tow rite a chapter.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:51 AM

Writer's Block seems to be a thing that happens to me nigh constantly nowadays. I've managed to get some chapters out recently, but all too often I just can't come up with something that feels like a decent chapter. Just a theory, but I think I do better when I have a "partner" as it were. The back-and-forth can help.

Also, on a side note, I'm contemplating trying to resurrect my RP forum. I was considering dropping the RPG elements and just reducing things to being centralized around simple writing and letting whoever is in the "storyteller" position decide the results of certain actions and the like. Of course, it would be good to know if this would even drum up any interest.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:05 PM

Well, the forum of the setting is Cerindclvr's Enferia universe. So, it's a medieval fantasy-based setting. That may not be everyone's cup of tea. I probably should have clarified that in my previous post. My mistake.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s