photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-21-2017, 08:13 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default GREAT photos, and hot captions too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
I've already mentioned here that my otherwise shy and proper wife likes to wear low cut tshirts, often braless, even when her family is around. I find it exciting and have been trying to capture the same view they get on camera, without success ... until now that is So if u want to get a taste of what they get to see, visit my album https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=45304 ... and leave a comment if u like
These photos are wonderful. Her exposure is very casual and you got that in the pics, but surely she must know the men in her family all watch her "innocent" display. Again, the Theory of Plausible Deniability- "I had no idea I was so exposed! But I'm their daughter/sister/mother/aunt, seeing me wouldn't be a turn on at all"! I find myself hoping she has a younger brother she teased years ago and who still gets a charge out of seeing her lovely tits!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
These photos are wonderful. Her exposure is very casual and you got that in the pics, but surely she must know the men in her family all watch her "innocent" display. Again, the Theory of Plausible Deniability- "I had no idea I was so exposed! But I'm their daughter/sister/mother/aunt, seeing me wouldn't be a turn on at all"! I find myself hoping she has a younger brother she teased years ago and who still gets a charge out of seeing her lovely tits!!
Back in the day that was always my wife’s reasoning for always being naked around her brother was that since he was her brother he wasn’t turned on at all seeing her naked. I used to not like that she was always naked around him and I’d tell her was very obvious he enjoyed seeing her naked very much. She believes me now. Don’t know if she was naive about it or maybe secretly liked it. We don’t see him much now but she would never be naked in front of him again. Like i said at the time I didn’t like it but thinking back it really turns me on. I would love for her to be naked in front of him again. He was over a few weeks ago but I couldn’t make anything happen.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 11:51 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Back in the day that was always my wife’s reasoning for always being naked around her brother was that since he was her brother he wasn’t turned on at all seeing her naked. I used to not like that she was always naked around him and I’d tell her was very obvious he enjoyed seeing her naked very much. She believes me now. Don’t know if she was naive about it or maybe secretly liked it. We don’t see him much now but she would never be naked in front of him again. Like i said at the time I didn’t like it but thinking back it really turns me on. I would love for her to be naked in front of him again. He was over a few weeks ago but I couldn’t make anything happen.
Yes, she secretly liked it, probably very much. But you blew it by bringing attention to her little kink. Since it is no longer a "secret", she can no longer enjoy herself doing it. She can no longer pretend that it is OK. However, maybe there are other areas that you can cultivate the underlying exhibitionist in her. And yes, this is where "plausible deniability" can come into play.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Yes, she secretly liked it, probably very much. But you blew it by bringing attention to her little kink. Since it is no longer a "secret", she can no longer enjoy herself doing it. She can no longer pretend that it is OK. However, maybe there are other areas that you can cultivate the underlying exhibitionist in her. And yes, this is where "plausible deniability" can come into play.
Yup I definetly blew it. At the time I wasnt to fond of her constantly being completely naked around her brother. I didn’t appreciate it until later on. I’m sure he wasn’t to happy lol when it stopped. He must have been a happy camper growing up having a naked girl around quite often. With raging hormones and I know how much he liked it he was in heaven. I’ll probably see him around the holidays. Would like to make something happen
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 10:33 AM

Default let her know you like what she did

Quote:
Yup I definetly blew it. At the time I wasnt to fond of her constantly being completely naked around her brother. I didn’t appreciate it until later on. I’m sure he wasn’t to happy lol when it stopped. He must have been a happy camper growing up having a naked girl around quite often. With raging hormones and I know how much he liked it he was in heaven. I’ll probably see him around the holidays. Would like to make something happen
I had great luck encouraging an ex-gf to show more to her brother by playing up his appreciation while we had sex; my positive reaction to her teasing allowed her to be more open about how much she like it and had exposed herself intentionally. Even got her to tell me things she'd done- ways she'd shown off for him- while masturbating for me. Not only got her to show him more/more often, but opened her to more exhibitionist play for years. Might be worth a try.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
I had great luck encouraging an ex-gf to show more to her brother by playing up his appreciation while we had sex; my positive reaction to her teasing allowed her to be more open about how much she like it and had exposed herself intentionally. Even got her to tell me things she'd done- ways she'd shown off for him- while masturbating for me. Not only got her to show him more/more often, but opened her to more exhibitionist play for years. Might be worth a try.
Thanks I think it’s worth a shot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 08:11 AM

Default Don't rush things....

Quote:
Thanks I think it’s worth a shot.
It's easier to lead than push
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 12:43 PM

Thanked 3,601 Times in 151 Posts
Default True story

Was with my wife taking her and a few friends out to a day out in a town about an hour and a half away. Drink was flowing and we picked up the girl who doesn't drink and fortunately the ugly one 🙈 She said she wanted to drive I was okay with that so I thought I'd just relax in the back with the wife and her 2 mates as I was going to be driving back after dropping them off I had to stay sober but that made it all the more hot about 15-20 mins in one of her mates said I know let's moon or flash cars on the motorway but all of them said they weren't up to flashing as they didn't like their tits even the one who said let's do it so basically they all agreed even the wife to pull a moonie. Was loving it at this point and amazingly enough my wife in the drivers side rear seat me in the middle and her other mates passenger side front and rear all of them unzipped their skinny jeans and they got me to video record it (unfortunately if they found out I uploaded it they'd go crazy) and they all put there bare arses against the glass and mooned about 3 cars. Me thinking it was just a one off they then wanted to moon more and this time they rolled the windows down and all 3 moons shining out the window at this point the wife told me to give her ass a slap while it's out the window so I did and she and her mates were laughing and saying how the cold air at 70mph down the motorway felt great on their cheeks basically spent the next half hour to hour just constantly mooning and laughing. Got to the pub and then there was a main road at the side so amazingly they decided a good group moon including the sober ugly one and they stood and mooned a few passing cars outside the pub... best day of my life unfortunately the drive home included 3 drunk sleepy women and a marry sober one complaining although she had done a moony in the face of one of my wife's sleeping faces and ended up falling bare ass on her sleeping face as I drove over a bumpe..
I have plenty more wild stories but this was by far the mkst amazing one
Thanks for reading
Old 12-05-2017, 06:17 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott794 View Post
My wife shared a story about her younger brother and her summer break after her freshman year in college.
She had returned to her family home where her parents and younger brother resided in a rural area in the Midwest. She said her first morning home she figured out a major change had taken place with her brother.
Wow, that's a great brother/sister story!! That reminds me of a few ocassional peeps I had at my sister when I was younger..... will share that soon!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 08:21 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

I thought I posted the following voyeur story in the "Family exposures", but apparently I didn't:
A voyeur event in my life (involving my cousin)

So, now about my sister who's 1.5 years younger and this happened a looong time ago, in our teenage years.
Back in the days there was no internet, and I was always curious for nudity, and secretly I've always been a bit of a voyeur I guess. I never had the hots for my sister, and I always had and still have a good family relationship with her.

She has always been a pretty girl, with lots of attention from boys. At home we have always been private, locked bathroom doors, closed bedroom doors... but her being a teenager, I was so curious about her looks, and I thought about a way to spy on her.

One day I came home early from school, and I knew she would come home a bit later on. Since it was summer time, she would probably either take a shower, and then change into her bikini, and put her shorts and shirt over, and bicycle with her friend to the outdoor swimming pool nearby. I mean, that's what she did most of the time during summertime.

My parents weren't home, and with this idea in my mind I put my bicycle in the garage, got inside the house and locked the door... so, if she would come home, she would be unaware of me being inside the house as well.

So far, so good... and upstairs (where the shower and the bedrooms are), I hid in the spare bedroom, which is right across my sister's bedroom, and closed the door of the spare bedroom. After waiting for 20 minutes or so, I heard her coming home, and I heard her talking, she was not alone: her friend was with her as well, while usually she would come back home alone.

My heart raced while I heard them walking upstairs, and from the spare bedroom I had a good view of her (opened) bedroom, through the keyhole.
I saw my sister going through her closet, while her friend took her shirt and bra off, and put her bikini top on... shortly followed by taking her shorts off, panties, and for 2-3 seconds I had a good view on her pussy, quite full of pubic hair.. unfortunately I didn't got to see her bare ass.

They kept talking, and finally my sister found the bikini she wanted to wear, and also undressed.. .and wow, yessss, I finally saw her naked, fully... her perfect breasts, hairy pussy... and a short view on her cute (but pale) ass.

I still have good memories to this, my very first voyeur experience. I repeated the same routine a few more times, and it was usually succesful. Once or twice it wasn't succesful as she closed her bedroom door, and it would be too tricky to sneak out and try to look through her keyhole.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006