Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2017, 07:53 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Thanks for all the comments, I see my wife has replied to everyone but I was hoping she would give some detail about the events Saturday night. I will try to write about it and get it posted. Trying to get ready for a couple days off and the Labor Day weekend trip.

Here is a short GIF clip of her giving a blowjob but it is not from our weekend with MT it is another friend. Still gives the general idea LOL.

It is a GIF file so you have to click on it to see the action.
Very nice!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 05:28 PM

I have been talking to K and L for the last week trying to see when we can meetup again. I told K last night I would relay my recollections of our Saturday night and post them.

We had gone out to a poolside dance that started just after dark, there were probably 25 other couples there and it turned out to be a lot of fun with everyone sharing various drinks and stories, conversation. Most the ladies including L was dressed in some type of sexy lingerie outfit and most the guys were either naked or naked while wearing a shirt. Nobody stayed late and it was probably 11:30 when we all three walked back to their camper.

I had a towel wrapped around me to conceal my raging hardon as per etiquette at the resort but the towel had a tent in the front but apparently was fine within the rules of the place as long as I kept any erection hidden. I had been watching L all evening in her outfit and she drove me crazy with lust. We walked inside and K was making us all a drink when L walked up to me and just pulled my towel off and looked at my cock and said "nice" and then continued talking about the evening. I wanted to just grab her and rip her outfit off of her and fuck her hard but I stood there trying to be a gentleman and good guest that will be invited back lol.

We ended up sitting on the couch as before with her in the middle of the two of us and the conversation was pretty much sexual at this point with my cock aching. Her husband was slowly removing her outfit and I joined in to help with her moving to allow us to get her naked. I was happy when her husband moved his hand between her legs and remarked on how wet she was and told me to feel her pussy. As I moved my hand she spread her legs and I could not believe how soaked she was as we both fingered her together. I was glad to know she was as turned on as I was at the time. Also, her nipples were rock hard giving even more indication of her level of excitement. She had her head back with her eyes closed moaning as we both fingered her and then she began mumbling "one of you please fuck me now."

She then moved and took my cock in her hand as she knelt up and started to give me another blowjob as I held her head and played with her hard nipple beneath her. Her husband was behind her giving it to her hard and she was loving it judging from the way she sucked me and the sounds coming from her. Her husband sent me a picture from his phone that was sitting on the counter and said it was fine to post here so I am sharing it here.

It did not take her huband long to explode inside her and as soon has he did she moved and began to beg me calling my name and saying "fuck me" as she turned and started to suck her husband's cock with her pussy pushing back on my cock. I could not hold back any longer and without thinking pushed my cock deep up inside her pussy which was still tight as fuck around my shaft. At that point I was not even thinking about her being filled with her husband's cum it just felt slick, tight and amazing as she bucked her hips back into me until I too blew a load as deep inside her as I could get.

She got up and her husband was once again back to full hardness. I asked her if she was done and she began kissing me very passionately straddling my lap. Finally she said no, she loved it and it felt good but with the drinks it is hard for her to finish and we needed to go into the bedroom so we could both fuck her. She had water and he and I both had a few shots of vodka and redbull. She pulled me by the hand back to their bed and asked me if I had ever done DP.

I really think it was the most incredible night of my life.
Attached Thumbnails
Saturday Night with MT.JPG  
Old 09-01-2017, 04:18 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

It was definitely a great weekend and some hot fun with MT. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the night and the pic

Hard to believe that was two weeks ago already. We are traveling for the weekend and will return home Tuesday. No activity planned for this weekend, it is probably going to be pretty vanilla but then again you never know what my wife might get started lol.

Dave, her full time boyfriend is returning back to the States next Thursday after a 6+ week overseas business trip so we may try to get one more weekend of use out of the RV before pulling it out for the season. We have got used to living with just the two of us so it will be an adjustment having him back full time.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Was that an actual swallow??
Old 09-08-2017, 06:08 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Also, Couplin2MFM,

my ex is only not good at one thing. She is amazing in 69, fucks like the world is ending, cums so hard (screams oh I am cumming so good and her whole body shakes). But she can't give a blow job. It's amazing because she's so into cock. She treats it like an ice cream cone and slobbers all over!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 06:09 PM

Sorry for being MIA for the past few weeks, it has been a very hectic time.

We chose to evacuate with the hundreds of thousands of others and made the drive up 75 and ended up in Cincinnati. Not a bad place to hang out but it sure wasn't home. Living out of a hotel for an extended period is no fun at all.

We returned home on Sunday morning and have power back but no internet yet but hopefully it will work soon. Most our damage is from trees and water. No real structural issues but lots of clean up.

I will post more as time opens up or maybe my husband will post here to update everyone. No play while out of town but we were dry and safe. We know several friends here that lost everything.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:35 PM

We got the pool drained and cleaned out today, it was full of debris and sea water. Hot tub is clean and refilled and heating. Now they are looking at Maria at a category 5 and on a similar trajectory. Almost makes you wonder if you should wait to clean up or look at property in the Midwest lol.

LeahAnn is actually travleling out to Boston tomorrow morning for work for a few days.

Fortunately both Verizon and AT&T are on here so we are able to tether our computers and have access to the outside world. Just have to watch the Data usage so no watching movies lol. Tonight sounds like a good night for cold beer and the hot tub.

Since we are both sharing the same computer I have all the GIF's she created and thought I would share one from a while back at our camper. (Still don't know if it survived or is there anymore) Enjoy, it is a GIF so you have to open it to see it. She begged us for a spanking.
Attached Thumbnails
I was a bad girl and got spanked and fucked hard.gif  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
We got the pool drained and cleaned out today, it was full of debris and sea water. Hot tub is clean and refilled and heating. Now they are looking at Maria at a category 5 and on a similar trajectory. Almost makes you wonder if you should wait to clean up or look at property in the Midwest lol.

LeahAnn is actually travleling out to Boston tomorrow morning for work for a few days.

Fortunately both Verizon and AT&T are on here so we are able to tether our computers and have access to the outside world. Just have to watch the Data usage so no watching movies lol. Tonight sounds like a good night for cold beer and the hot tub.

Since we are both sharing the same computer I have all the GIF's she created and thought I would share one from a while back at our camper. (Still don't know if it survived or is there anymore) Enjoy, it is a GIF so you have to open it to see it. She begged us for a spanking.
Boston uh? We're on SLS and just a short way away lol. Hope she has a good trip.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Boston uh? We're on SLS and just a short way away lol. Hope she has a good trip.
Yes, not sure what part of Boston she is working in this week but she left Wednesday morning and will be back Saturday, so just a short trip. We have a profile on SLS but have not checked it forever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Your wife has one amazing body. Does she like her ass to be licked?

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s