Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2016, 12:52 AM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,034 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Mulder View Post
1. Hey guys, having trouble picking out Christmas gifts? Give your gal a big black cock...it's what she really wants.
2. You've seen musicians playing spoons...but I'll bet you've never seen someone play nipples with spoons. It's a fascinating sound too.
3. While Cameron Frye decides to take control of his life on TV, Jenny is deciding if sucking her boyfriend's toes is fun...or disgusting.
4. When a purple haired chick is going down on you, it's a great time to take a selfie.
5. Ditto when you're a horny cougar who not only just got the former NFL star turned High School football coach to make your son quarterback...you actually got him down on his two bad knees.
6. And a selfie is also called for when your pastor's wife decides to break one of the ten commandments...with you.
7. "Here's to my late husband...and may he ALWAYS be late on the nights when my lover comes to fuck me. "
8. What's up...Dock? (A little Bugs Cunny humor?)
SAVE FERRIS!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1481414890
Old 12-12-2016, 06:20 PM

Thanked 366,726 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Still missing summer?

1. "That dawg is 'bout as big as mah flaccid penis."
2. John tries a new dip sauce for his Tostito...much to Mary's surprise.
3. "You see this gesture? We are throwing away our clothes. We will be naturalists from now on...forever! End of story! " (Until they actually have to leave home.)
4. 'Twas a day at sea not fit for a man, so a woman took the wheel. She navigated the treacherous calm waves and mild brezes like the heroin she was. The only reason we care? She did it naked.
5. Joanie wasn't famous, but her husband's paparazzi role-playing made her feel that way. (He was always after the coveted upskirt shot.)
6. That reminds me...Red Lobster is having an all you can eat buffet today.
7. And not a bit of gardening got done the rest of the day.
8. How traveling redneck bra salesmen, who canvas trailer parks, check a woman's cup size. ( Those look like 32 ouncers. )
9. Hard working, long haul truckers have a difficult life. Be nice to them when you can.
10. Apparently, this is her way of telling us that the Hollywood movie she starred in was a flop.
Attached Thumbnails
017-1.jpeg   DSCN1344.jpeg  

001 (1).jpeg   002.jpeg  

033.jpeg   084.jpeg  

017.jpeg   50.jpeg  

016.jpeg   Nip-s-_(106).jpeg  

Old 12-13-2016, 09:07 PM

Default The I Love You Funny Face On Line Nympho-versity

1. "Hi...I'm Anita Hardcock. I'm the director of the 'I Love You Funny Face On Line Nympho-versity.' Our school teaches young women all they need to know to be world class nymphomaniacs...all in the comfort of their own homes!"
2. "Our beginners courses help women become more familiar with their bodies. We teach them to find their erogenous zones and the all essential art of foreplay."
3. "Next they move on to solo masturbation and multiple orgasms. You have to learn how to love yourself if you expect others to do the same!"
4. "Our blowjob courses are the toughest in the nation. We don't train women to just be good cocksuckers. We teach them oral perfection."
5. "Double penetration is the first step toward multiple partner sex. Great nymphomaniacs are never satisfied by just one lover."
6. "Once a student can multi-task with the toys, we work on their confidence. We pump them up...sometimes literally."
7. "By the graduation ceremony our students are ready for the reall thing. Most can't wait to show off their skills. So, if you know a woman who thinks she has what it takes to be a nymphomaniac, have her call 1-800-SUK-FUCK , or she can send us naked pictures on line at www.nymphoversity.com. We'll be happy to get her enrolled. " (I Love You Funny Face Nympho-versity is a non profit organization staffed by dedicated sex addicts who feel the world would be a better place if everyone would just lighten up and get laid. It isn't real, you gullible fuckers! OCC and its moderators are not legally responsible for this nonsense...except for maybe Dog In Heat or Mudbug or Fango.)
Attached Thumbnails
012.jpeg   093.jpeg  

Untitled-40.jpeg   2_(3).jpeg  

594_1.jpeg   IMG_2266.jpeg  

jgfruw98rug.jpeg  

Last edited by Fox Mulder; 12-13-2016 at 09:10 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 10:31 PM

Default FAMOUS MOVIE SCENES: Travis Dickle from "Bend Over, I'll Drive."

"Are you lookin' at me? Are you lookin' at me? Are you lookin' at me?" Then who the hell else are you lookin' ...you lookin' at me?"
Well I'm the only one here...well...actually that's not true at all. Who the fuck do you think you're lookin' at? Oh yeah? OK. "
Attached Thumbnails
milf_769_www_eliteamateurzone_blogspot_com_2079_0010.jpeg  
Old 12-14-2016, 12:03 AM

Default Flash Face

Flash
Attached Thumbnails
laborbash12.jpg  
Old 12-14-2016, 09:21 PM

1. Jurassic Park Seven: Ian Malcom abandons his "Chaos Theory" and becomes a daredevil upskirt photographer.
2. Kerri never seems to put her days as an erotic pole dancer completely behind her.
3 "You remember 'The Blair Witch Project?" Well get ready for the 'Blond Beeeee-atch Project!" ( Once again, alcohol must be involved)
4. Family pictures are always interesting when Sindee the black sheep comes to town.
5. Worried about her grades, her professor asked her to put some extra effort into her studies. Well..she's studying.
6. Naturists were about to mount a surprise dawn military raid on the White House, but they didn't count on a lingering street cleaning truck. Without the element of surprise in their favor, they decided they would be too...uh... exposed.
7. Buck had never delivered a baby before...but since he'd had his hands up a few pussies, he was more than willing to give it a try.
8. Many very hot women are content with the clothes on their backs, a pair of cheap sandals and a cardboard box to sleep on. ( I know this excites you jobless guys who live in their parent's basements...but it really isn't true.)
9. AND you guys...this isn't reality either. She's not really there. As always, it's actually just your right hand and your fertile imagination.
Attached Thumbnails
1935a.jpeg   1933a.jpeg  

lift_skirts_0124.jpeg   lift_skirts_0168.jpeg  

New_folder_7E565FE.jpeg   picture-48.jpeg  

001.jpeg   001 (1).jpeg  

ama_pic_set_1140_191.jpeg  
Old 12-15-2016, 08:59 PM

Default Time. Age. Growing up...and other shit.

1. "Hey...Tom Brokaw called us 'America's Greatest Generation.' We'll spend our Golden Years any way we fucking want!"
2. Think her price has gone up a little since April of 2002? On the other hand, if she's been hooking for fourteen years...
3. Remember the story of how, after your mother was born, your grandmother went to Africa as a missionary and was never heard from again? You're old enough now to hear...the REST of the story.
4. I used to love shopping at Joe's Hardware. They had everything I needed for my home improvement projects...and hookers too!
5. Oh how your breath caught in your teenaged throat when you realized you were actually looking at real live English Teacher Tit!
6. Yeah, that neighbor gal had some years on you, but you learned a lot. Then your little brother got the new camera for Christmas.
7. Gina figured that if panting seemed to work so well for old dogs on hot days, maybe she ought to give it a try.
8. Now you KNOW that's not what I meant when I asked for cream in my coffee!
9. No, Ma'am! NO!!! The Herrenbekleidung is not a toilet! (It's the dung bit, you see?)
10. Remember back in 2008 when you still had teeth... and could still make your old lady cum?
Attached Thumbnails
053.jpeg   skinny_mature_P233.jpeg  

images_en_noir_et_blanc_1129408246.jpeg   imgxnok10_1_aui_(109).jpeg  

87473114.jpeg   opk_mom_2B04D6C.jpeg  

A_(224).jpeg   2axswexreterte.jpeg  

71975082_gn_milfs01_0316.jpeg   71975415_gn_milfs01_0437.jpeg  

Old 12-16-2016, 08:27 PM

1. "I'M HORNY AS HELL! AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!" ( Cathy attempts to "Network.")
2. Ever notice there's a chick in a black dress who needs a drink...sitting alone at almost every bar in America? They're paid bar employees.
3. "You said you wanted a picnic lunch...dig in!"
4. "No offense, Hank...but now you know why I prefer to spend most nights alone."
5. No caption. I just love the shirt.
6. "There there...I really AM sorry your father died. I was just trying to make you feel better, Baby." ( Some men are just plain insensitive )
7. "So Mindy, how was your workout 'date' with Dave and his housemates at the Fraternity gym?"
8. Still refuses to swallow. Ever.
9. In the south, down by the rivers, the folk like to tell tall tales about whoppers.
10. The blond thinks your lame opening line was charming...the brunette is thinking about killing you and eating your remains.
Attached Thumbnails
71975033_gn_milfs01_0298.jpeg   cougars_out_on_the_prowl_set_64_5_23_15_1973230807.jpeg  

71976200_gn_milfs01_0903.jpeg   M_1294163383626.jpeg  

71102669_milf_gilf_036.jpeg   6319937.jpeg  

6301490.jpeg   00_(20).jpeg  

71103109_milf_gilf_250.jpeg   cougars_out_on_the_prowl_set_56_4_4_15_505763906.jpeg  

Old 12-18-2016, 09:39 PM

Default Going to work tomorrow?

1. Kristen does it all. A working mother of three, besides her heavy work commitments, she drives the kids everywhere, cooks all the meals, pays the bills and...she's hard at work on her first novel! She even fits in time to offer her ass up to her horny husband. What a gal!
2. Now here's Gretchen. She works from home. Women working in offices get coffee breaks. Not Gretchen. She enjoys cunnilingus breaks with her lover, Greg. She says working from home is the best idea she ever had. After this picture was taken, Greg was unavailable for comment. (It's not polite to talk with your mouth full)
3. Alexis doesn't work anywhere. After her head injury, she just crawls around on the floor of her home, pretending to be a cat in heat. Unfortunately, the only "Toms" she attracts are the peeping kind.
4. When the brutal workday's over, hubby ain't getting upstairs for his nap until he completes just one more essential task...
5. Joe knew his long business trips made life lonely for his wife. Returning unexpectedly early one day, he witnessed just HOW lonely.
6. This is the reason most men who quit their jobs do so in the morning. I wouldn't want to leave this room for a snowy commute either!
Attached Thumbnails
1196763570.jpeg   rgm-sitandspreadyourlegs30.jpeg  

milf131.jpeg   milf113.jpeg  

4_MC-00317.jpeg   Beautiful_Milf_waiting_for_her_lover_IMG_1779.jpeg  

Old 12-19-2016, 10:22 PM

Default Thankfully Monday isover

1. It's bad enough to find intruders still using your home, but now you'll feel compelled to throw away those new sheets.
2. "And dear God...all I want is for my baby to be healthy. Actually I'd also like to know who the father is." (Now she knows how Mary felt)
3. Emerson nice titties.
4. Desiree was determined to keep her sick husband from attempting to return to work.
5. This is just the sort of thing that leads to pilot error.
6. If you want to give men woodies, you should hone your exhibitionist skills...in the woods.
7. Hockey fan Lindsay was so impressed with the NHL's outdoor Stadium Series, she thought she'd start an outdoor tradition of her own: The Chilly Cunnilingus Challenge is sure to be a classic.
8. "Two things, Roomie...One: Neither one of us has any money to pay for heating bills. Two: He only wants to grab our pussies. Simply put, if we just turn on the landlord, he'll be happy to turn on the heat." ( Back when our new president was a landlord)
9. It may not play well on Broadway, but critics around here consider this musical "visually stunning"
10. "C'mon...you said you was a tit man so I put one in your mouth...and now you all... muffled screaming and 'fightin' for air' shit!"
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0072_copy.jpeg   1164661561.jpeg  

12.jpeg   138.jpeg  

121F2B5.jpeg   041.jpeg  

Naturisme-153.jpeg   65_(4).jpeg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 12-21-2016 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Professional Photos Removed

Tags
hairy pussy, the look, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006