Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-16-2018, 06:35 AM

Well done! Another outstanding work. Very happy to see you writing again.

obo
The Following User Says Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo1 View Post
Well done! Another outstanding work. Very happy to see you writing again.

obo
Thanks Obo. I appreciate that.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:39 PM

Great continuation. Good to have you back
The Following User Says Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKittyVicki View Post
Stephanie stuffs huh? Ouch... But It was part of Riki's game. I loved this chapter!
Exactly. It was a fear of her's as well as a previous scornful comment about Tina's predicament. So, it's only natural we should imagine her cute little peaks attached with dried up tissues. Lol.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:12 AM

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give you guys an update. I'm currently swamped until around mid-August so Ryki will pick back then.

Next, he will be continuing his journey to the Oscars, in that, he plans to tame some actresses on stage. Of course, the journey is typically far from a straight line.

Until then,

Bulldog
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 06:16 PM

I, for one, am really looking forward to this.

obo
Old 08-16-2018, 02:44 PM

Ladies and Gents, a quick update: I'll be working on the next edition tonight. I have family coming from out of town this weekend so I'll be wrapping everything up next week.
The Following User Says Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 03:48 AM

Default The Demise of Victoria Black

The sounds of moaning and screaming delights overturned that of orange jumpsuits flapping along with prisoner cheers as inmates took their turns with Amber. The peak of sunlight glazed into windows as the house evaporated around her. Nude and swollen from pleasure, Amber dropped into a green grassy park. Barely able to walk, she covered herself and made the walk of shame home. Meanwhile, Ryki breezed onto the sidewalk, dressed as an ordinary man as he strolled. “Time to meet some celebrities,” he thought to himself. Ryki felt pleased with the recent night. The girls got a nice scare, and everyone got to see some skin; not to mention the wet embrace of Amber’s juicy lips. The more Ryki thought of the night, the hornier he became. Hours past as Ryki walked and daydreamed.

His scenic route brought him again to a university. At this time of year, students trampled across the yard like ants on a mound. One guy sat on a bench with his head in his hands. For an unknown reason, Ryki stopped and admired the young man. “What seems to be the trouble?” Ryki asked. The young man looked up and replied, “This professor we have, Dr. Black. She’s ruthless and degrading; always talking down with an arrogant tone and brutalized my last research paper. I’m not sure how I’ll pass her class… Sorry, my name’s Ben.” The young man held out his hand for a friendly shake. “Ryki,” replied the genie. “I can help you out.” Ben’s facial expression began to lighten as he said, “How?” Ryki reached in and shook his hand. “I have my ways,” he replied.

“Tell me about this, Dr. Black.” The two started walking throughout the yard as Ben explained. “Victoria Black. From what I know, she graduated from Purdue and moved down here. She’s not even finished her tenure here yet, and she’s about to become the “Associate Dean” of the school. How? We all think she’s sleeping with the right people.” Ryki smiled and asked, “So she’s up for promotion?” Ben replied, “Yeah. Today, she’s letting class out early to attend a dinner that’s to commemorate her accomplishments and celebrate her new title.” Ryki thought to himself for a moment and gave some instructions to Ben. Ben smiled and nodded, then went to his next class.

Later in the day, university staff began to fill the room of the elegant dining hall. The sights of layered circular tables, shining silverware, and a banner of congratulations set the evening mood. People chattered and sat at their designated tables all while awaiting the commencement. Ryki proudly strolled into the main hall, wearing a black-tie suit. He stood near the stage, but no one paid him much attention. Dressed in satin, shoulder-strapped dark maroon dress, Dr. Black followed the last of “VIPs” to the front table that highlighted the president, dean, and their wives. Her dress d****d over her towering peaks and streamed down past her knees. Her figure wore as a model figure-eight—her chest pushed out the material over her slightly petite waist, that topped widening hips and a plump ass. She sat elegantly sat beside the president’s wife.

The president walked upon the stage, wearing his navy blazer and matching trousers. “Welcome everyone. We are here this evening to celebrate a wonderful colleague, Dr. Victoria Black…” (His speech carries on, noting her past accomplishments). In the meantime, Dr. Black slyly brushes her naked foot into the inner thigh of Dr. James, the university’s head dean, who is sitting across from her. Dr. James feels the shock to his body but maintains composer. He looks across to a sneaky slight smile across Dr. Black’s face, then glances left to see the burning focus of his wife’s attention.

“Without further ado, I give you, Dr. Black.” Warm applause flowed throughout the room. Dr. Black steps up to the stage and shakes the president’s hand. “Wow, never in a million years did I believe I would be filling the associate dean position so early on…” Ryki snaps his fingers and begins to speak through her. “To properly congratulate myself on doing such a terrific job outscoring you fucking bozos, I decided to bring my entertainment. Here he is, the magician, Ryki!” And with a cloud of smoke Ryki appeared standing beside Dr. Black. The look of confusion from Ryki’s words shared with a startling moment when Ryki took the stage. Ryki snapped his fingers, and a black top hat appeared. He popped it outward and the hat extended in size. A few members of the crowd left out of the disgust from the speech, but most were halted by curiosity.

From Ryki’s hat, he pulled out a typical black magic wand. Dr. Black interrupted and asked, “Who in the hell are you?” Ryki replied, “I’m just a horny magician, here to put a show on for the kiddies.” At the same time, Ben and other classmates flooded the back of the room. Everyone’s attention was drawn to their entrance as Dr. Black protested on the mic, “This is a staff function only! Leave or else.” “Else?” Ryki questioned. “They’re here to stay, and from what I can see, we need to lighten the mood.” With a swipe of Ryki’s wand, speakers started playing — Strip That Down by Liam Payne. With one more swipe of the wand, Dr. Black’s body reacted with a sexy suave of hip moves and stepping to the beat. The kids in the back started clapping to the beat as well. Victoria moved down off the stage and circled the president’s table, still moving to the music. She got to Dr. James, the dean. With the tip of her finger, she seductively ran it across the back of his jacket. In a snap, she popped his legs apart as he sat in the chair. Victoria swung around, popped down to the floor, and then back up. She sat and grinded Dr. James’s lap.

Everyone, including the kids, watched in amazement. Victoria leaned back and with a swipe of Ryki’s wand, Dr. James involuntarily unzipped Victoria’s dress. She continued to work her ass into his crotch, feeling both her arousal as well as his own. Victoria swiftly moved back to the front, moving to the beats. With her back turned, she flicked her right shoulder strap off her shoulder. She glanced back over to Dr. James with a smile and flicked the other away as well. The top of her dark maroon dress fell to her waist, showing the back of her white bra. Victoria continued to work her hips as she ran her hands down her lower back and over her ass, allowing the dress to be taken by the floor.

With a turn of her body, now facing the crowd, the entire staff and university students had the view of “Dr. Black’s” 1970’s vintage style, cone-shaped bra. The material wore as cotton and covered her entire massive chest. Below, the sexy doctor modeled an open bottom white girdle that embraced her voluptuous figure, ranging from her waist down to her thighs. Victoria kicked her dress toward Ben, the student of complaint, and then winked. The music abruptly ended with her screams and covering of her body. The student body laughed and whistled from afar as the president attempted to cover her with his jacket. Ryki swiped his wand once more to control her actions. With a right hook, Dr. Black laid the president out cold onto the floor.

Dr. James’s wife stood up in utter disgust and slung her water into Dr. Black’s face. “Seducing little b*tch and as for you (pointing at Dr. James as he now involuntarily showed an enlarged pole pushing his zipper upwards); you will be hearing from my attorney!!” His wife stormed away in legitimate protest. Dr. James got up, attempted to secure himself, and began running after her. With a snap of Ryki’s fingers, Dr. James’s pants drove toward his ankles causing him to fall face forward on his face and extension. He now laid in pain from the fall. “Oh no, you’re not going anywhere,” Ryki announced. Dr. Black turned toward the table, ripped the black tablecloth off, and covered herself. “I don’t know how you’ve done this, but you’re finished! And, for the rest of you (pointing with one hand toward at the student body and the other securely holding the cloth), I will see to it that you’re all expelled!” The room became silence but to only the sound of Ryki’s finger snap. *Ryki cleared his throat* Dr. Black turned and noticed the black cloth now in Ryki’s hands. “Let’s watch it, and all table clothes disappear, shall we?!”

With a wave of his wand... *POOF* Light smoke filled the room, and all the table clothes were gone. Victoria became a little blush and quickly covered her whitely clothed privates. She moved with a quickness, thinking to herself about leaving the room as fast as possible, but Ryki snapped his fingers again. Plants grew their vines and wrapped themselves around Dr. Black’s wrists and ankles. The vines forced her hands down to her side but allowed her some play room to move slightly. “That should hold you here, Vicki. What a specimen you are (Ryki whispered in her ear). I’m anxious to continue our show. How about your people?!” The student body cheered along with some of the staff, in which, hated her. Dr. James made his way to his feet, showing off some black boxers as he tried pulling up his pants. Vines made their way to his wrists and ankles, forcing him into position as well. Ryki looked his way and said, “Feeling better, champ? I got a show for you, and you’re going to help soon, but not yet.” Both Dr. Black and James looked puzzled.

“Now, for my next trick, I have a little invention for you folks. I can’t tell you what it is, but I’ll tell you what it can do!” With a wave of the wand, a machine resembling a simple projector appeared in from of Victoria. “Now, I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not a projector in the way you have come to have known; though it does project something.” Ryki aimed the projector at Victoria’s waist and hit the button. The machine whirled with a sound and then *FLASH*. The room watched as nothing happened. “Don’t worry folks; the machine did its job. See that girdle there? It’s about as solid as your cheap toilet paper. (Ryki looks to Dr. Black and says…) How still can you be? Let’s find out.”

With a swipe of Ryki’s wand, a large feather appeared in his hand. Dr. Black’s expression turns to that of fear as she realizes what is about to happen. He floats the feather over her body, searching for any ticklish movements. Victoria, trembling as she tries to contain herself, hears a light ripping sound between her legs. “What about your feet?” Ryki asked. “Noo!” Ryki pulls at her heels, causing another slight ripping sound within the girdle. He brushes the feather across her feet but to no response. “Ben, come here,” Ryki instructed. Ryki whispered instructions to Ben as Ben took the feather.

“Don’t do this, Ben. I’ll give you an A in the class. I promise. No more problems.” Ben smiled and ran the feather up her calve… “Stop, you little shit…” (Victoria’s body slightly squirming in response). Ben slowly ran the feather up her inner thigh. Victoria took a deep breath in her gentle arousal and wiggled. The girdle made a louder rip that caused the front to open to the point of near panty display. “Please, no….” Dr. James watched intently and tried not to think about the circumstance, but his boxers proved a different growing story. “Hey, look! Dr. James’s is about to explode in his underwear!” A student from the university shouted before laughter. Dr. James tried moving but couldn’t cover his towering member.

Ben continued brushing her inner thighs. Uncontrollably, Victoria shifted her silky legs causing a big tear that ran up the back of her girdle. A short shrieking sound came from her as she heard a small thump hit the floor. “What in the world is this?” Ryki asked as he held it up. “IT’S A BUTT EXTENDING PAD!” A female student yelled out. Ryki reviewed both sides as the right side of her girdle flattened and hung a couple of inches from her ass. “HAHAHAHA!” Ryki and the room laughed. Victoria’s face turned dark red with shame, and she couldn’t find any words to speak. “Well, that voluptuous figure must have been expensive…” Ben could contain himself with the laughter. When he came to, he began to video from afar.

Ryki pointed at Dr. James as his erection shrunk in response. “Looks like someone took out the Eiffel Tower. Hahaha!” *THUMP* (Victoria’s left butt pad fell to the floor). “You’re not happy with your waist wrapping? Is it not holding its fluff? How about a refund? I can assist with that.” Ryki reached in with his fingertips and gave one final yank to the girdle which tore with ease and coasted to the ground. “AHHHHH!” Victoria screamed at her newly shown display. She wore a sheer white mini g-string. “Wow, the carpet doesn’t match the d****s!” A female voice ignited the room with laughter. Indeed, Victoria had a hint of red in her hair, but beneath and alongside her thin little panties, she was jet black!

“Dr. James! It’s time for your audition!” Ryki commanded. “Lick this lady’s hairy pussy until she cums on the floor!” He demanded. The vines pulled the middle-aged doctor across the floor and positioned him properly. With a swipe of Ryki’s wand, the doctor began doing as instructed. “Ooooh.” Victoria gently declared. “Now, where were we?” Oh yes…” Ryki circled behind Victoria, always curious as to the size of a woman’s breasts. “36DD.” He read on the back of her bra. Victoria paid him little mind as she tried controlling her body’s reactions. “Stop…Oooo….” Ryki stepped to her side and focused on her upheaving bust. Ryki grabbed the cup of Victoria’s bra and gently squeezed. Victoria made immediate eye contact with Ryki as she began to sweat. Ryki could see both pleasure and fear coming from her mind.

“And now for my next trick, the disappearing act.” Victoria’s moans got slightly louder with her intensifying breathing. An occasional slurping sound could also be heard from the once prestigious dean, working down below. Ryki looks at Victoria’s bra and begins drawing a black line with his wand. The black line traced the outer boundaries of her bra, but on the inside material. “What are…OOooooOoo…you doing?” Victoria labored in question. In Ryki’s hand, he waved his wand and appeared a large black cloth. Ryki placed over Victoria’s chest and said, “Everyone ready?!” The crowd screamed in unison, “YES!”

A tone of a light drum roll played in the background to Victoria’s and James’s workout, “Abracadabra!” The cloth vanished as well as the cone area of Victoria’s bra. Tissues spilled out from her, now absent cups, onto Dr. James’s head. The remaining border of Vicki’s bra ran along the gentle arising of her natural breasts. Tiny, one-eighth inch erect nipples bolstered in the center of her tightened pink areolas. The room erupted with laughter. “EVEN her tits are fake?!” One student asked another. “OHHHHH MYY OOO… GOOOD!” If Victoria could become redder from embarrassment, she would have. For a moment, Victoria wanted to hide in the closet and never come out, but her body quickly reminded her of the pleasure down between her legs.

Her moans became numerous, and her breathing made erratic with the pleasure until she let out a major sigh of relief. Dr. James was released from his bonds and allowed to stand. The student body laughed as his mouth was wet from juice and his face covered in Vicki’s true d****s. "Maybe you could use a tissue!" Ryki and the room laughed. The president began to move and come to… “What…the..fuck? You’re both fired!” He slowly made his way to the back and out of the room. Ryki looks down at Vicki’s moist pussy, still halfway covered by her white mini g-string. “I thought I told you; I want her to ‘cum on the floor! Vicki, get on all fours and return the favor to your former boss if you can. If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself.” Victoria, involuntarily, did as commanded. She yanked the former dean’s boxers down and began sucking his dick.

Ryki walked behind Vicki, looking at her flatter ass, and grabbed her g-string. With a sharp yank, she paused for a slight scream followed by instant arousal. Ryki snapped his fingers, and his pants hit the floor. His cock stretched hard ten inches deep, and he tipped his dick between her wet pussy lips. With only the inflamed tip of his dick, he teased her as he slipped in and out. Ryki ran his hands up the sides of her back and onto her tiny breasts. He played with her small nipples and listened to her moan in anticipation. For a few moments, he teased her until grabbing her hips and gently thrusting forward. Ryki could feel the inside of her contracting with pleasure. Her moans heightened as did the intensity of the strokes. Watching from afar, the crowd felt their arousal and, for some, even touching themselves. Ramming and thrusting, Ryki continued. His dick slightly thickened and lengthened with his passion. Vicki abruptly paused from the duty she had been given for Dr. James. "YES! YES! YES!..." She screamed. Moments later, she gave out a pleasing roar. Cum ran out from her pussy, flowing down to the floor, but Ryki continued—pounding and thrusting forward. Victoria’s eyes rolled back slightly for a moment as she cummed a second time. Finally, Ryki let out a loud sigh as he also blew his load.

Ryki pulled out and snapped his fingers. Instantly, he was cleaned off and re-clothed. Victoria was released from her bonds and laid on the floor panting in two sides of pleasure and embarrassment. She couldn’t get over her demise, but she also felt amazing. She knew she would want more. Ryki walked up to Ben and said, “Enjoy.” He snapped his fingers and vanished for the night. Dr. James was left still with his hard-on, careless, wanting a finish especially now that he was finished. Dr. Black made her way up, covered herself in shame of the crowd, and slowly walked to her car. If she could have walked faster, she would have.

The next morning, Ryki awoke on the grass of a green park. The sun was barely shining, and the air was clean. “I feel great! I wonder what the celebrities will be doing?” He asked as he walked down the sidewalk…

Last edited by bulldog_y2k; 09-16-2018 at 03:56 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bulldog_y2k For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2018, 08:13 AM

Masterful work! Once again, bulldog, you've created a well written and colorful feast for the reader. I can only hope that Ryki's celebrity encounter will be realized in the near future.

Well done,

obo
Old 09-18-2018, 09:36 PM

Default Great job

I really enjoyed the stripping and humiliation be exposing of secrets. For a minute I thought you were going to go the other way with breasts reveal, revealing them to be silicone aftermarkets and a similar situation of draining them like a story you had written several months back. That was a favorite of mine. All together though, great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to ragnarok411 For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fantasy, magic, strip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s