Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default HAL2000

Very hot story, and you know your wife really [maybe secretly] liked the idea of being seen by another. Keep taking pics of her and maybe tease her by saying your friend [or maybe some stranger when you were out somewhere] has recently seen some of her pics [on your phone or computer, whatever] and really liked them, was very complimentary, etc. Not suggesting you violate her trust, but to tease her with the idea of her pics being seen. She just might ask you some details and you can take the idea as far as you can...

Or get her to show a little more when you are out together, leaving buttons undone, etc. Lots of compliments always help. Might lead to some new fun!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 01:26 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
As spring arrives your wife could model her new clothes for your friend, of course just to get an unbiased opinion from another person... "They look really great on you and of course they are not too revealing" Why limit it to swim suits... could do that with any clothes too!
That's actually a very good idea! Will try to stage something like that if the weather is improving

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
Do like naaktstel in there bedroom, live stream and send him the camera url so he (and us) can watch
That's not going to happen, for sure. Not everybody is a free as is Naaktstel and his wife. I am thinking about making a couple of sexy video’s with the two of us on the couch leaving nothing to the imagination. Perhaps I will post them here some time in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
hot damn those close-up panty-pictures are incredible
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Your wife laying there in only her white panties with her pubic hair peeking out has me really turned on.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeythereGloria View Post
She wore the same blouse every night??? You lost me in your fakeness, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Every night? Those pictures are from the same day, not that strange to keep her clothes on the whole day (however, off would be preferrable)
Thanks you Naaktstel. Both posts are indeed from the same day, as can be clearly read in the posts…

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkdog View Post
I wish you well Tim, Ive been on a similar adventure to yours for 15 or so years and it is exhilarating, I offer my thoughts only in the hope you two can continue to get into and enjoy your game. You guys are really great. The inks for letting me in on your game, I love it.
Punkdog
Thank you for your comments and thoughts Punkdog. I do understand it’s very important not to betray my wife’s trust, but I also know she might need some encouragement from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Thank you for this wonderful erotiv hot story and photos!
I confess I've masturbated three times to the story and the superhot photos...
I have a lot of dirty thoughts and fantasies:

She'll strip take all clothes off for your friend
Shel'll masturbate you and your friend
He'll kiss herr lips, her body, her Tits, ger c*nt, her clit
You 'll fuick your wife before your friend
He'll fuck yi´our wife before ou
Both me cum on her - her Body, her buttom, her tits, her face, in her mouth
Thank you Menorca. Some of your fantasies I absolutely share, but not all however ;-). I do hope the things above might happen sometime in the (distant) future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL2000 View Post
I have thought about sharing some pics with him on the sly without her knowing. He would love it and so would I. Your posts sure increase that urge!
Sharing pictures of your wife with a willing friend is indeed one of the most arousing things ever. The thought of him getting turned on over your wife is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Please keep writing, I'm so excited and horny - and do not forget the great photos...

What a nie, sexy and high-class story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arby135642 View Post
And Tim, After your friend left and you put your hand in her panties and felt her Pussy, Was she Dripping Wet?
Yes she is. Very, very wet indeed. Her nipples stand at attention most of the time too, as can be seen in most of the pics I have posted here. It doesn’t seem to matter thou whether he is visiting in real life or we are sending pictures to him using Whatsapp: in both cases she gets very wet indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Very hot story, and you know your wife really [maybe secretly] liked the idea of being seen by another. Keep taking pics of her and maybe tease her by saying your friend [or maybe some stranger when you were out somewhere] has recently seen some of her pics [on your phone or computer, whatever] and really liked them, was very complimentary, etc. Not suggesting you violate her trust, but to tease her with the idea of her pics being seen. She just might ask you some details and you can take the idea as far as you can...

Or get her to show a little more when you are out together, leaving buttons undone, etc. Lots of compliments always help. Might lead to some new fun!
I do think my wife secretly likes being exposed, as long as it is on her terms and she is in control. And she always needs the element of plausible deniability, meaning she can deny (for herself) the fact she is being stipped almost naked in front of another men and likes the fact he is looking at her.

After the whether improves we will surely go out with my wife showing some of her exposed skin. Remember we only started the journey at the end of last years summer, so I hope my wife will be comfortable with showing herself this summer a little more exposed in public. We also made a deal we would be visiting a nude beach this year where she would go topless, so looking forward to summer!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 01:30 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

The last two weeks have been slow indeed. Not much to report, and almost no progress at all. Our friend hasn’t visited us the past two weekends, but we did send him some pics showing my wife in various stages of undress.

She allowed me to send the first three pics below this post. The first is taking by our webcam, and show the two of us laying on the couch. I was actually surprised she let me send the second one: it shows my wife wearing only her bra and panties, with even the straps of her bra lowered. It very clear she is showing her underwear in the pictures, so the fact I could send that one indicates she is becoming less and less shy about her underwear. Quite a good development if you ask me . The third picture we send him has my wife wearing a Japanese style kimono of sorts, again with her sexy white panties in full view.

The last pictures below this post were taking just before my wife went to bed and I asked her to perform a little striptease. I had my camera at the ready (ofcourse), but unfortunately the pics are a little blurry and out of focus. After my wife did went to bed I started texting with our friend for some time, and before long I was sending him some highly revealing pics of my wife. The striptease in the pics below are some of them. Our friend indicated he very much liked what he saw, and once again expressed his admiration of my wife’s breasts. The pics turned him on a lot, but I am not sure he masturbated to them as he did not admit to that.

A couple of days ago we had a fall out with him, again. This time it centers around the fact we made a deal to go parasailing next summer and even booked the occasion, but later he cancelled the whole thing saying it was too expensive. Since he knew the cost beforehand and this is not the first time he cancelled something we agreed on and even booked, I let him know I was not amused. I do hope things will turn out okay, but for now progress is probably going to be somewhat slow to say the least...

But on the other hand, I do love to show my wife to other people and I do think she is into it too. so perhaps we can find some other occasion to do so without being limited to him alone. Since this thread is about showing my wife to our friend specifically, what do you think about taking things in a new direction and exposing her in other settings too? Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Attached Thumbnails
20180308_202539_14_LI.jpg   20180308_205126.jpg  

20180311_224810.jpg   20180308_233845.jpg  

20180308_233848.jpg   20180308_233902.jpg  

20180308_233909.jpg   20180308_233916.jpg  

20180308_233918.jpg  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, badduladdu, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, britrob, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, darlingp, darren_hearst, dave0912jb, dcpremo, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Esandes, eviltwin, fasteddie97, funkylion, graeno, greendoor, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jabbabubba, jellyworm, jocur, johnray12, kemon, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, naaktstel, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, Plainlover2002, punkdog, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rzap9959, SabineS, solva193, Stackman, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, yan_ick, zarh, zebra4, zoetic, zorina
Old 03-20-2018, 07:20 AM

Thanked 4,866 Times in 238 Posts
Default Thanks

Wow what a bush
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MS05 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 08:34 AM

Thanked 1,106 Times in 149 Posts
Smile wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
The last two weeks have been slow indeed. Not much to report, and almost no progress at all. Our friend hasn’t visited us the past two weekends, but we did send him some pics showing my wife in various stages of undress.

She allowed me to send the first three pics below this post. The first is taking by our webcam, and show the two of us laying on the couch. I was actually surprised she let me send the second one: it shows my wife wearing only her bra and panties, with even the straps of her bra lowered. It very clear she is showing her underwear in the pictures, so the fact I could send that one indicates she is becoming less and less shy about her underwear. Quite a good development if you ask me . The third picture we send him has my wife wearing a Japanese style kimono of sorts, again with her sexy white panties in full view.

The last pictures below this post were taking just before my wife went to bed and I asked her to perform a little striptease. I had my camera at the ready (ofcourse), but unfortunately the pics are a little blurry and out of focus. After my wife did went to bed I started texting with our friend for some time, and before long I was sending him some highly revealing pics of my wife. The striptease in the pics below are some of them. Our friend indicated he very much liked what he saw, and once again expressed his admiration of my wife’s breasts. The pics turned him on a lot, but I am not sure he masturbated to them as he did not admit to that.

A couple of days ago we had a fall out with him, again. This time it centers around the fact we made a deal to go parasailing next summer and even booked the occasion, but later he cancelled the whole thing saying it was too expensive. Since he knew the cost beforehand and this is not the first time he cancelled something we agreed on and even booked, I let him know I was not amused. I do hope things will turn out okay, but for now progress is probably going to be somewhat slow to say the least...

But on the other hand, I do love to show my wife to other people and I do think she is into it too. so perhaps we can find some other occasion to do so without being limited to him alone. Since this thread is about showing my wife to our friend specifically, what do you think about taking things in a new direction and exposing her in other settings too? Would it be okay to continue this thread?
I just love seeing the inside of them panties. That just turns me on and that bush
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyroller1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
She allowed me to send the first three pics below this post.... I was actually surprised she let me send the second one: it shows my wife wearing only her bra and panties, with even the straps of her bra lowered. It very clear she is showing her underwear in the pictures, so the fact I could send that one indicates she is becoming less and less shy about her underwear. Quite a good development if you ask me . The third picture we send him has my wife wearing a Japanese style kimono of sorts, again with her sexy white panties in full view.

Our friend indicated he very much liked what he saw, and once again expressed his admiration of my wife’s breasts. The pics turned him on a lot....

Another great step in your fun adventure! Agree completely your wife is getting more comfortable / relaxed / confident about another seeing her body, albeit still in her lingerie. Love the kimono pic - had a GF years ago who just out of school was sharing a house with 4 other people who were 1st year teachers, 2 guys and 3 women. She would lounge around like your wife wearing just a very short, tie at the waist thin robe and her panties / knickers. Not infrequently the robe would fall open enough that the 2 guys got a good view of various parts of her, just like the pic you posted, in addition to seeing her walk around obviously braless. At the time was very jealous but also loved that she was so "careless." Her breasts were a lot like your wife's as well... mmmmm

Would guess your friend really wants to go on the trip, but maybe his rational side said he really should not spend the money. He may have mentioned it to his family / parents and they influenced him to be more conservative with his funds. Years ago I cancelled out of a ski trip with some friends that would have been a lot of fun but would have had to borrow the money to pay for it and was saving to buy a car. Getting the car was more important. We all have to make choices.... Or maybe he is sinking into his depression again about not having a GF, etc.

Definitely agree you should expand your "audience" beyond your friend, and outside of your home. There are several threads on here with ideas of "ways to expose your wife" - an easy one is changing rooms to try on new clothes. Leaving the curtain / door slightly open while she changes, coming out to show you, or out of the changing area to see the item on in better light / bigger mirror, etc. Getting her to try more revealing clothes "just for fun" is a way to push her boundaries. No obligation to buy. Have done that with my wife and she has really surprised me on some of the items she decided to buy! IMO, by all means stay with this thread! Keep up the great work!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
That's actually a very good idea! Will try to stage something like that if the weather is improving

After the whether improves we will surely go out with my wife showing some of her exposed skin. Remember we only started the journey at the end of last years summer, so I hope my wife will be comfortable with showing herself this summer a little more exposed in public. We also made a deal we would be visiting a nude beach this year where she would go topless, so looking forward to summer!
Got a chuckle out of this "freudian" typo. Know you have had more winter than in many previous years [maybe since 2008/9 (?) when the canals froze and they held that skating race over 100 km?], and in these parts have yet another winter storm on the move. Definitely looking forward to summer - and your continued progress!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 01:20 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
The last two weeks have been slow indeed...............
Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Winter is over! no need for a massive fur coat down below!
would love to see that pussy after a clean shave <3

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
Old 03-20-2018, 01:30 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Continue

Quote:
Since this thread is about showing my wife to our friend specifically, what do you think about taking things in a new direction and exposing her in other settings too? Would it be okay to continue this thread?
Since this has been ~your~ adventure, and as well, ~your~ thread, you should definitely continue here. Your adventure has many excited followers and it would be a shame to lose them by moving to a different thread, even though you may take us all on a different course. It is still the adventure of showing your beautiful wife and I am sure everyone would love to follow that adventure, with or without your friend being included. Please continue here!
Old 03-20-2018, 02:07 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Tim the fact shoes getting more comfortable showing him pictures of her in her underwear is a huge step forward for her and so sexy for us.Like others have mentioned once women in my life got comfortable wearing tee shirts with no bras and panties on around others they slowly showed more and more. To this day I'm nit sure if they realized how much was showing or if they just got so used to it they just didn't care. Either way its a good sign for your wide.
Since your wife has that beautiful thick full bush hairs are always peeking out from around her panties which I'm sure give you and your buddy an added thrill. it's like seeing a little more then you should and that's always hot.
By the way her bush is awesome, loved seeing that and her lift up her top showing her essentially naked body, thanks!
While looking at her I couldn't hep but notice how hard her nipples were and dream about the day you friend may get to touch them. I'm sure they will only get harder when that happens. The same with her pubic hair. I'm thinking about his fingers one day running through her thick curls. The thought of this has me really turned on
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1