uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2017, 12:09 PM

Default Wife sharing #4

Hey guys, got some more news for you that we think is pretty exciting.

First of all, if you havent read my previous stories on the non fiction part, be sure to check them out. Be sure to drop a comment as well. We would love to hear from you all.

Anyway, without further ado, here goes.

Its been a while since my wife had sex, and i could tell she was getting a little upset. She wanted to plan another night at the club to try to find an ongoing bull. We discussed things and i told her that we should try dressing her a little more revealing. She seemed to think it was a good idea.

We started looking at dresses. We ended up buying a black one online that had an open back, and was very low cut in the bust, and went about to her knees. After receiving it, we had it tailored to be shorter and stop about halfway between her crotch and knees. This is definitely the most revealing dress she has ever worn out in public.

So saturday rolls around and we hit up the salon. This time she gets some bleach blond highlights and her hair straightened. She gets her makeup professionally done as well. Lots of dark eye makeup and bright red lipstick. She also gets her nails done, but leaves them much longer than usual.

When we walked out of the salon, im not gonna lie, she looked like a cheap hooker. That really isnt my thing but hopefully it is for some other guy. We went home, she put the dress and her new stilettos on and we headed out.

When we walked into the club instantly my wife started turning heads. Im not sure if they were staring out of disgust, thinking that someone of her size shouldn't dress like that, or if they thought she was sexy. Either way they were staring.

We made our way through the crowd of people and found an empty table to sit at. About 20 minutes had passed when i got up to go to the bathroom. While i was in there my wife was hit on 3 times but they didnt like our lifestyle. When i came back an older man that was probably in his early 50s kept looking over at her, so i got up and went to talk to him. He said he would play but had a wife so he couldn't be ongoing. It was about 7pm and i gave him our address and said be there at midnight. He smiled then walked up to the bar.

I then went back to the table to tell Stephanie that we got a play date tonight and found her sitting with a black guy that just so happen to be one of our neighbors. He is black, about 6'4, probably 250 and he is 41 years old. He lives by himself other than a couple kids that he has custody of on weekends. He is a really nice guy, and both of us are really enjoying his company.

We tell him all about our lifestyle and that we are looking for someone ongoing and he is definitely getting excited and acting interested. He then asked us what our requirements were, and my wife and I just kind of look at eachother because we never have thought of it before but we just start saying things like: sane, tall, fit, disease and drug free, big d*ck. He grins and says he meets all of those things. I pull him aside and ask him how big he really is and he says that he isnt sure because he has never measured but would be more than happy to show me.

Both of us disappeared into the mens room for a minute and both go in the stall on the end. He asks once again if i wanna see it and i nod yes. He pulls his pants down to his knees and pulls out the biggest d*ck i have ever seen. Its at least 10 inches long and about as big around as a soda can at the base. I tell him that my wife will love it.

We exit the bathroom and get in our vehicles and drive home. When we get there my wife and i and our neighbor all sit down at the kitchen table to discuss things. Once we all agree that this is definitely going to work out we head to the bedroom.

On our way upstairs, Stephanie goes ahead and strips down to her underwear and bra. She enters the bedroom first and plants herself down on the bed. She soon starts rubbing her p*ssy through her underwear as our neighbor pulls his d*ck out.

Stephanie then turns onto her back and hangs her head off the side of the bed an calls him over. Our neighbor slides his d*ck in her mouth slowly at first, with my wife gagging on every inch. Once he is all the way in, he begins to thrust very rapidly and violently with her gagging harder on every forward stroke. After a few minutes his hand begins to wander down to her chest where he pulls her very large breasts out of her bra and slides it over her head. He then caresses her boobs and squeezes and rubs them all while his rod is being sucked on.

When he moves down to her panties i can see that her crotch is soaked. He slides his fingers under her waistband and she raises her hips so her panties can be removed.

"Get on your hands and knees" he yells out. She eagerly complies and gets in the doggy style position. He comes up behind her and pushes his manhood in her all at once and i can see her whole body quivering with pleasure. For about 20 minutes he thrusts it in her back and forth as i can hear his hips slapping against my wifes ass.

"Where do you want the cum baby?" he asks my wife. With the sound of pleasure in her voice she replies "cum in my pussy!"

With both of them grunting and groaning, the rhythm slowed and he gave one more good push into her pussy before releasing his load into her. He then backed off and I walked over to her and she was filled to the max with gooey white cum. I scoop some out with my finger and have her taste it. She is definitely enjoying being the center of attention.

He then leaves and the older guy from the club shows up and he is into choking and bondage and stuff. We definitely had fun with him but its not something we would want to do long term but we may invite him back over sometime.

Later that night our neighbor calls and wants to be our long term bull which is very exciting. I feel like we have been waiting forever
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Oh and more play dates are being set. We will keep you guys updated!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 09:54 AM

Default This week!

Play date set this Friday! Ill keep you all posted!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 10:28 AM

Default Taking it like a champ

Over the years in our search for a long term bull ive had my wife do some crazy things and she has always said that she would try anything once. Thats kind of her motto when it comes to our play dates. She is always open to bondage, anal, deepthroat, and whatever else we throw at her. I must be a pretty lucky guy that she is so open. I havent had sex with her in a while though and we think she is pregnant again we think its either one of two bulls we have played with recently. Last time she was pregnant her hormones went crazy and she couldnt get enough sex. Cant wait for that again
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 11:03 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
Last time she was pregnant her hormones went crazy and she couldnt get enough sex. Cant wait for that again
Of our three MMFF foursomes, one was with a couple where the wife was pregnant, and it was very hot.

Btw, your incoming mail states you have arranged things so you cannot receive mail.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 12:26 PM

Do tell more, with pics if possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to moodamanuja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 12:34 PM

Default Check out

Check out all my threads. I have 4 total
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 11:29 PM

Default Message

Feel free to message us guys. Especially if you live on the east coast!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 06:28 PM

Default Fixed

I think i fixed it so now i can get private mesaages from anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 07:43 PM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default country

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
Check out all my threads. I have 4 total
Just a suggestion?... consider consolidating the threads to a running life... its easy to loose track when you have to search for "other " threads & "pages" to get the BIG picture....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s