uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2017, 10:18 PM

Default Seed of a story.

I don't like those 'naked in school' enf stories that circulate, stories I read have to be credible and I can't suspend my disbelief that far.
That said, I heard an anecdote the other day that someone could probably turn into a full-fledged story along those lines if they wanted to so I'll throw this out there.
I used to be associated with a large University. We had quite a few foreign students, and many of them are rich as hell. For example, students from one particular nationality are known on campus for ignoring all parking regulations and treating fines as just surcharges for parking where ever they like.
Anyway this was told to me by a coworker I keep in touch with: an 18 year old young lady, foreign student with very limited English skills arrived on campus. She had never been out on her own. She roomed in the dorms - a private room to herself but shared a bathroom/shower area with her half of the floor.
After a few days on campus she left her room and went into the dorm proper, which was coed, clad only in a towel. She was screaming in her native language, mad as a wet cat. When an older student from her home country was found and was able to get her calmed down, the older student translated for the concerned Dorm Mom.
It turned out that she had been leaving her dirty clothes every morning in a pile in the corner of the communal shower. She had assumed the help would pick them up, just like at home, wash and return them to her eventually. Instead someone had either been stealing them or the cleaning crew had been tossing them.
So, she basically had no clothes whatsoever. In reality I'm sure she borrowed some and just went on a shopping spree with daddy's credit card...but I"m sure a creative author can come up with something better than that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shiftyj For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 05:45 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftyj View Post
I don't like those 'naked in school' enf stories that circulate, stories I read have to be credible and I can't suspend my disbelief that far.
That said, I heard an anecdote the other day that someone could probably turn into a full-fledged story along those lines if they wanted to so I'll throw this out there.
I used to be associated with a large University. We had quite a few foreign students, and many of them are rich as hell. For example, students from one particular nationality are known on campus for ignoring all parking regulations and treating fines as just surcharges for parking where ever they like.
Anyway this was told to me by a coworker I keep in touch with: an 18 year old young lady, foreign student with very limited English skills arrived on campus. She had never been out on her own. She roomed in the dorms - a private room to herself but shared a bathroom/shower area with her half of the floor.
After a few days on campus she left her room and went into the dorm proper, which was coed, clad only in a towel. She was screaming in her native language, mad as a wet cat. When an older student from her home country was found and was able to get her calmed down, the older student translated for the concerned Dorm Mom.
It turned out that she had been leaving her dirty clothes every morning in a pile in the corner of the communal shower. She had assumed the help would pick them up, just like at home, wash and return them to her eventually. Instead someone had either been stealing them or the cleaning crew had been tossing them.
So, she basically had no clothes whatsoever. In reality I'm sure she borrowed some and just went on a shopping spree with daddy's credit card...but I"m sure a creative author can come up with something better than that.
If you want someone to make up a story, post this in the fiction section....

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 07:46 PM

I was just throwing it out there. I think a lot of fictions start as real situations which veer into 'what ifs' , but I put it here because it was presented to me as true. I don't care one way or another if someone runs with it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s