uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2017, 12:04 AM

Default Current (at the time) GF/Wife watching nude pics of past GFs

3 years ago; my then-GF was working in my computer (as she used to do often); when she searched for an image using the Windows search; a lot of personal pics showed on screen; some of them of my past GF and me (normal stuff, hanging with friends, etc).

She told me that she was very curious to see all those pics (the normal ones) to compare herself to my ex. She spent all the time saying that my ex was ugly, in bad shape and that she couldn't explain how could have dated her. Normal stuff for a current GF.

But a few weeks later, after having sex; she asked me if she had better boobs than my ex, then she went as further as to ask me if she shaved, etc. I responded carefully but at one point she asked me a deadly question:

- Do you still have her nudes? I would like to seem them to be sure of your answers.

All of our friends send and receive nudes, so it was implied that I did receive them; but no if still had them. However, I began to feel quite aroused and didn't think it twice to tell the truth.

She saw like 8 photos (the ones that I confessed to have and showed her); she criticized her as she did with the clothed ones. It was all very... academical, she said things about her nipples; her vagina, her hips, etc; good and bad things, too objective compared to the clothet-set ; I was hard but tried not to get "harder" so I wouldn't get in trouble.

We didn't have intense sex or anything after the fact; everything was normal and continued liked that. Only the occasional remark about my ex's body in some sexual talks.

Have you ever done that? How would you react to your current GF/Wife asking you to watch those kind of pics?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 07:12 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Just the opposite

That has never happened to me because although I have thousands of pics of my current wife, I have none of my exes. I had the opposite experience though... My current wife presented me with some polaroids and over 4 hrs of digital 8 video of her and her ex engaged in all kinds of sex play. It took me almost a whole agonizing year to find a way to view those tapes because of the old format, but it was worth the wait! I get rock hard just thinking about those tapes. They were the best gift she has ever given to me!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 03:10 PM

That sounds amazing! Did you watch those tapes together? Your wife masturbating you while you watch another cock inside of her... I can't even imagine how great that would be!

-----

The closest I have been to what happened to you (and to contribute more to this subject) was when an ex-girlfriend showed me some pics of her giving a blowjob to her current BF.

We remained as good friends after breaking up; and we were kind of open about our sex lives. Once, she confessed me that thanks to what we had done; she could give great blowjobs to her current BF. I jokingly told her that an image was worth a thousand words; and to my surprise, she picked her cellphone and showed me a couple of pics.

They weren't that good (cheap cellphone quality and very poor lightning) but the moment was great. Also, the guy had a smaller cock than mine; so it made me feel gooooood. I'm a man, what can I do?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 03:16 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
That has never happened to me because although I have thousands of pics of my current wife, I have none of my exes. I had the opposite experience though... My current wife presented me with some polaroids and over 4 hrs of digital 8 video of her and her ex engaged in all kinds of sex play. It took me almost a whole agonizing year to find a way to view those tapes because of the old format, but it was worth the wait! I get rock hard just thinking about those tapes. They were the best gift she has ever given to me!

I can vouch for her she is a freaking hottie and the real deal!!!!
Old 12-21-2018, 03:40 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,294 Times in 321 Posts
Default kinda happened

The other night while talking to my wife in front of my computer, the screen saver (which shows a random slideshow of "My Pictures") showed an old pic of my ex girlfriend smiling while laying in my bed spread legged, wearing only a bra, pussy showing to the camera. Its an old small pic but the screen saver stretched the pic to the size of my monitor for both of us to admire it for a few seconds. She knew her, so there was no doubt!

My heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest in excitement. Not to mention my stiffening cock. Wife said something along the lines of "wow! That was unexpected!" and we both laughed. No big deal. I kinda wish she had asked me to see more.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 11:42 PM

Default Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar.tom69 View Post
I have seen a video of my wife giving an ex oral...My wife sucked me while I watched.

I'm sorry to admit, I came before her ex did! But in fairness, I bet if he was watching her, he would of came sooner too!
It is a very HOT situation to be in!

The photos and video my wife gave me are of her and her ex, her together with another woman, and them both with another couple. I have them all on my laptop now and watch them often!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfbas View Post
You should share them
If I knew how to edit video (blur faces + tattoos and cut and paste sections), I would!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416