uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2010, 01:10 AM

Default A Personal Story

I had a recent incident with my father in law that was awesome for me! My husband invited his dad to go with us to Grand Canyon for the weekend. He's lonely since his wife passed away, and we thought we'd take him with us to help him take his mind off things and relieve some pressure.

We got to the nearest town, Williams, about 60 miles outside the park, right before turning north on the road to Grand Canyon, and stopped for the night. Unfortunately we didn't have reservations because we are extremely spontaneous, and the only room the hotel had contained only a queen-sized bed, single. We decided to take it and my father in law said he'd sleep on the floor. We wouldn't hear of it and said we'd sleep on the floor. Eventually we agreed to just share the bed; we were all adults here.

We watched TV for a while, chatted, the usual thing, and eventually all fell asleep. I like to snuggle up, cuddle up, whatever, so I slept in the middle. I had pajamas on, as everyone else did, but my pajamas are shorts, nice and snug. I usually sleep in the nude at home because I'm comfy that way, but the circumstances tonight required pajamas and I brought them along just in case of exactly this problem. If I wear pajamas however, I don't wear anything underneath because I move a lot in my sleep and undies just end up creeping into the most uncomfortable crevices. Can you say wedgie?

Anyway, fast forward to early morning, sunrise. I awake to an arm heavily slung across my belly. It's dad's arm, and he's sound asleep, mouth half open, facing me, bad breath and all. Hubby is turned away making love to his pillow, snoring lightly.

I'm kind of annoyed because I really enjoy sex in the morning, and had planned to wake him up every day of the trip with a "Good Morning" fuck, but now........oh well!

Just then my evil mind hatched a plan that would keep my fantasies going for months to come! If it worked, I'd be fantasy happy, but if it blew up in my face, I'd be very embarrassed and my father in law would probably dislike me for a while. Here's what I did: I very slowly and carefully eased my pajama shorts down and slid out one leg, leaving the other one in (I did this so that it would look like my night tossing and turning pulled them down in m y sleep). I then unbuttoned my pajama top and opened my top letting my breasts show completely. The buttons of my top had been coming undone all evening the night before because the holes are too big, so I knew this was fine. I was now completely naked and in disarray, almost like I'd had a nightmare.

I then carefully picked up dad's arm off my tummy and placed it slowly and carefully on my pussy. His fingers barely curled downward and touched my clit. I then worked my shoulder slowly under his chin like he had laid his head there in the night. I imagined how it would look to either of them waking up and it made me very hot and wet.

I slowly pushed the covers off as far as I could without making too much fuss, and looked down at myself. The sight of my father in law's hand on my pussy made me wet. He was on his belly, with his head turned toward me, so it looked like he had fingered me earlier and fell asleep. Everything went according to plan until my husband woke up. He didn't stir, or turn, he just sat up. I quickly shut my eyes and faked sleep. I really hoped I wouldn't smile or start to laugh, but I was scared enough that I knew I wouldn't laugh.

Seeing me naked in the mornings was an everyday occurrence for him, but it seemed like it took forever for him to realize that we weren't alone this morning, and this particular morning I was naked with his dad's hand on my pussy. I heard him say, "Oh fuck," in a whisper tone. My eyes were closed still, and I was faking sleep. He kept whispering, "Oh fuck, and Oh my God." He sounded pissed, but I was wrong.

Hubby apparently decided that this was too good to be true, and I heard him fumble a minute, and then I heard a camera click. To this day I never saw the picture, but I know he took one.

Funny thing is he got a kick out of it, because he slipped back into bed without waking me, and facing toward me now he acted like he was asleep too. I almost laughed out loud. I was in it now! I knew he wasn't asleep, just faking it like me, and this meant that there was no fucking way I was going to "wake up" before dad. My fake reaction would be way too obvious because I'd start giggling and give myself away. I was in it for the long run, and I knew it.

It was another 1/2 hour before dad woke up too. His reaction was very different from my husband's. I felt his fingers fumble a few seconds. I realized that he was trying to figure out what his hand was touching. He then sat up and looked and immediately jumped off the bed. Again, another round of "Oh shit, and oh my God," mixed with "fuck, I'm dead."

He pulled the covers up covering me again, and went into the bathroom and did not return. We eventually got up and hubby said laughing, "Lisa, I hope you know you're naked, and I hope dad didn't see you like that. You better cover up before he gets out." I acted surprised for his benefit, and got dressed back in my pajamas, before going into the shower. My father in law was still in there and when he came out he couldn't look me in the face. He didn't seem upset, just embarrassed. I decided to not ask him what was wrong, and he didn't mention a thing during the whole trip.

His embarrassment faded quickly that day and we had a lot of fun on the trip. We even went skinny dipping in the Colorado River because we camped out there after hiking into the canyon. We couldn't see each other because it was a moonless night and it was pitch black, so we agreed that after a sweaty day we wanted to clean up and refresh, and we decided what better way than in the river? None of us had bathing suits so we agreed not to peek.

My father in law is very cool!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:32 PM

Default Photos

Before anyone asks, This is the story section, not the pictures section.
The Following User Says Thank You to hyporhino For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 12:09 AM

You're so hot ...
Old 04-17-2010, 01:14 AM

LOL.. thank you....
The Following User Says Thank You to hyporhino For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 09:15 AM

That was a great and funny story. If it was me though, I would eventually tell my significant other and have a laugh together. And then ask to delete/destroy the pic he took!
The Following User Says Thank You to KWURMX82 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,057 Times in 145 Posts
Default This *is* the non-fiction section

There's a fiction section right next door where you can post your stories... That's the correct place for them. (Unless you really have multiple personalities and are telling stories from both before and after gender changes, in which case my bad.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 11:18 PM

Default Message for Testme97

My bad! Next time we have Hall Monitor elections I'll be sure to vote for you.

Last edited by hyporhino; 04-21-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Trying to be nice
Old 04-21-2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyporhino View Post
Why'd you edit this post? I was about to agree with you!
Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 AM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyporhino View Post
- Now, now. This is the stories section, remember? No need to chide for the comments you elicit.

Post your stories wherever you choose. As the author, you get to claim fiction or non, regardless of truth. Few of us will quibble with how liberal you interpret the categories. Few of us will quibble if you slip up or switch gender claims.

This is the stories section, remember?

Post away.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 AM

Default Message for JJanda 2000

I assume you're a moderator?
I'm surprised you actually sent a comment towards me as opposed to actually moderating testme97's offensive comment as you should have. His comment was completely offensive and insulting. If he felt I posted the story in the wrong section he could have easily said that without being a complete jerk. Instead he made offensive remarks which make me rethink posting here. If you can't control your commenters and prevent them from insulting those who actually contribute to this forum, then why contribute anything?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hyporhino For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, flashing, peek, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s