or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2015, 05:48 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Dollie here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Why not have her read the stories from the men and women here... who go beyond the fantasy?
Dollie--------------There are some great answers here. It actually worked for me! The stories and pictures turned my life around. I overdid it at first. But don't regret anything and still have my own lovers when I need them. True to his word, my husband watches, helps, and enjoys it. If I could do it at my age, any woman can.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 08:17 AM

Thanked 26,395 Times in 959 Posts

Sharing the wife with others does it for me. I like it even more when she takes on several of us at the same time.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 12:52 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Its been a while...

Its been a busy month for me, work related. But me and the wife (the nice ass above) have gone out to a club and a party... and had sex with other men and women.

This is something that is still new to her, but also NEW to me in that this is the ONLY and the MOST serious relationship I have had in my life. Dating 2-3 women at a time and/or ONS types is light weight compared to having a constant lover in your bed every night.

Recently, I was having sex with a woman about 27yr old. My naked wife comes in and starts eating her out... while I was sucking and playing with her tits and pussy. I enjoyed the view of her mouth on another woman's lips (lol) since she was enjoying her self so much. Later when we got home, we fucked each others brains out... and more so throughout the week.

For those who don't know me, I believe in equality for my relationship and those of others (same sex marriage). So while I know a few who LIKE doing threesome's with their girlfriend - that is ONLY with another woman. No other guy's allowed - for whatever reason.

Since we first started dating, I told her I'm into open/poly relationship. She did ask about fucking other men... and I did agree, that it wouldn't be fair if I didn't. It still took almost a year for us to let others into our sex lives. But the more we do this, the more I know she is enjoying it. Her jealousy and insecurities from early in our relationship are gone - WHICH I find attractive about her.

One of my friends, an older man in his late 60's - who is a DOM in the BDSM scene gets to play with her publicly in certain clubs. Even full nudity, while tied and handcuffed to various devices while getting flogged and spanked. I love watching others (men and women) enjoying the view of my lovely wife being in such positions.

Recently, we went out with an old friend of hers (before I meet her). He hasn't been laid in years, bad breakup with an ex-wife. He was nervous about touching her, but we both made it clear that we're here to help him... she helped him get out of his clothes (She is already nude) and sucked him off. We both had are way with her at the same time. She's sucking him, while I'm fucking her and switching...

She loved it... and loves me more for allowing her this freedom...

I have pictures... I need to review...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2015, 01:02 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts
Default Any and all

It's all a huge turn on for me!

That my wife will indulge me in all kinds of sexual adventuring from mild to wild is my biggest turn-on and it all works on each its own level.

Even though I love to watch her take on multiple men, I still love it when she simply shows off or does some other wild act that doesn't even involve touching...

and I absolutely love when she tells me her feelings about any of the playful times!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full