uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2015, 07:55 AM

Default Wife Looses Bet

Our first “family” (with children) holiday abroad had one particular night to remember.

Back in the earlier 2000’s my wife Chloe, myself and our children went on our first family foreign holiday to Greece. We choose a family originated beach hotel which had separate family chalets where we stayed, away from the main hotel. In total there were around 30 chalets which shared a swimming pool in the middle.

Our holiday was mainly spent on the beach, Chloe would always go topless, followed by an evening meal either in the hotel complex or at the nearby town. Because our children were still relatively young we used to end up going back to our chalet around 10 pm The children would go to bed giving us some adult time to play cards, drink wine and basically chill out.

Over the days we wound up friendly with another British couple in the next chalet and we ended up spending more and more time with them as they had children of a similar age to ours. Their names were John and Sarah and were terrific fun to be with.

As the days went on they used to join us in the evening on our chalet decking to play cards, drink wine and chill with us. Now really the story….

On the last night we ended up on the decking playing cards as normal and maybe drinking a little more than usual. The card games got a little more risqué with mild dares being done by us all which included telling stories from our past and later on both girls flashing their boobs (all ready seen by us men on the beach). Just as we were wrapping up for the night John gave Chloe one last bet but the forfeit was large if she lost.

The bet was as follows. If she picked any card from a pack of cards, looked at it and then replaced it and reshuffled, he could tell her what the card was that she had picked. If he did not, he would have to swim a length of the swimming pool naked but if he did, she would have to swim a length of the pool naked. I thought it sounded a bit of a set-up but both Sarah and I egged on Chloe to accept the bet.

Being slightly drunk and feeling no pain no doubt helped, she eventually accepted the bet with one modification that John would have to swim two lengths as he was "a much faster swimmer".

Chloe shuffled the cards a pulled out a queen of hearts which she showed it to both myself and Sarah before replacing it into the pack.

The cards were reshuffled.

John then slowly went through the pack and pulled out the queen of hearts!!
So like all good husbands, I went inside and got my camera as I needed to capture this!!!

After I got back Chloe just stood up, walked to the other end of the pool slipped her shirt and skirt off (she was not wearing a bra or panties) and slipped into the water. She swam as quietly and quickly as possible, one length before getting out and walking completely nude past our guests and into our chalet. They had a perfect view of her body, seeing her completely shaved pussy and 36C tits. The evening may of been over but the rush was huge for both of us and we ended up having great sex that night (on our own).

Below are 3 photos I took of her late night, naked swim.

Looking back I now realize that we were probably lucky not to get caught though the whole swim and streak lasted no more than a couple of minutes.

The next day before we left we found out how it was done. Yes a scam, basically they done this sort of thing before, there was no magic trick, just Sarah secretly passing the picked card details to John when Chloe was reshuffling the pack of cards. Happy and horny memories….

Any wife's/girlfriends ended up doing something similar?
Attached Thumbnails
145 (1).jpg   145 (2).jpg  

145 (3).jpg  
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to wxt50 For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, allmyfaves4ever, americuadorian, apeyboy, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, bacala787, BaconBot, badduladdu, BadPhotog, Barmixer, blueyez54, breastexp101, budbuddy54, captainjack, ciaobelli, cornishman, cufan86, davyp1, defnikT, dkuk8166, Dr Sasho, DRDavenport, Fabiolino, gasb, gfb4228, Goodtime21010, gradient, greendoor, hamdullah, hank879, hoosierdaddy4, Iron280, ishowwife, JakeBullet, jiinx81, jimbojeta1, jimmybob69, John Don, jojo33bdx, KevandTracyWiltsUK, krushboy07, kuba123, lapeer25, lasthero15, littlep, Lue, Luke Ancy, maymedson11, Mdcpl, meestersmeeth1, Mikeman666, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nectcouple, NeoKnight27, nm385, Obironic, pete1011, pridesam, psc, quietones, rak1918, Respair, ripstar1, rpsaturnal, Sn0wCrash, SteveZR1, stiv837, strtgld08, telamir, testme97, Tifosi, tylergal, whatnow3, Windsorm, wolf86, xxxxenophile, Yorkie1, zarh
Old 01-03-2015, 05:21 PM

Thanked 2,273 Times in 171 Posts

Great story! As I was scrolling down I was hoping for pictures! Thanks for sharing, your wife is smoking hot!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus999 View Post
Great story! As I was scrolling down I was hoping for pictures! Thanks for sharing, your wife is smoking hot!
Thanks Maximus, I was very aware that the flash of the camera might attract attention hence only the 3 photos
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wxt50 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 05:09 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I guess we should add thanks for the nice story and the photos of the swimming beauty.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayneadams View Post
Love to see more of your wife.
Thank you...
There are a few more recent 'beach' photos of my wife in my album folder.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wxt50 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 08:11 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxt50 View Post
Thank you...
There are a few more recent 'beach' photos of my wife in my album folder.
Your wife is hot - I would love to see more pics of her awesome body, especially her great tits
Old 01-07-2015, 04:11 PM

Default A Couple More Photos

As requested here are a couple photos taken on the beach from the same holiday.
I hope you all enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Topless Beach 2.JPG   Topless Beach 3.JPG  

Topless Beach 4.jpg   Topless Beach 1.JPG  

Old 01-07-2015, 06:19 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Superb story and a beautiful wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2015, 03:38 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Awesome story, and ridic HOT wife wxt50
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post: