uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2015, 07:32 AM

Default old friend

My close friend Della called me to her home because she felt extremely upset due to her 100, 000$s losses on stock market.
When I arrived at her home, she was watching TV, she give me a can of beer and pulled me to sit with her in a loveseat. Della was my close friend for nearly 10 years. She divorced 8 months ago. I comforted her while we were watching TV. We cuddled together and I located my right hand near her left breast. I occasionally flicked her nipple, but she still soaked in her sadness and did not have any reactions. When I flicked her nipple again, the TV screen showed two lions were mating (it was animal world program). I heard a soft moan came from Della. She readjusted her position and moved even close with me. Our cheeks against each other and my fingers pinched her nipple softly from time to time while we were watching TV. Suddenly, I found Della’s left hand located in my crotch and slowly approached to my c*nt. An excitement sensation rippled through my full body. We turned our faces, nose to nose, 3 seconds later our mouths locked together, and our tongues were dueling in our mouths. A few minutes later, we began to rub each other’s c*nt; and our c-strings were drenched. At first we were moaning, but not for long , we were snarling, and stronger than those two mating lions we just saw on the screen. We both pulled off each other’s c-string and threw them away so we could rub our puffy juicy c*nts more fiercely. The loveseat almost overturned when our pussy rubbing became frenzied and the living room filled with our snarling-----a snarling, which exclusively belongs to extreme horny middle aged sl*t. Around 20 minutes later, two volcanoes between our legs exploded and we fell on the carpeted floor by huge blast wave. But we still hugged tightly; our mouths yet glued seamlessly. We laid on the floor
and kept unmoved. About half an hour later, we recovered from our horrible orgasms and sat there with our backs against that loveseat. We panted heavily; both of us were speechless. Another few minutes passed and then Della pulled me toward to her bath room. She turned on the sprayer; we bear hugged stood under it. We ignored water poured down on our bodies, still hugged tightly. There were three battle arenas in our bodies------first was our tongues dueled maddingly; second was our swelled nipples pierced against each other franticly; the third was we pumped each other’s tw*t derangemently. The bath room resounded our snarling and on the other hand, our snarling caused us even crazier. Less than 15minuts, we defeated by a string of horrible orgasms and fell on the tile floor. This time both of us almost fainted; we didn’t even realize the water still pouring down on our bodies.
Here I had to give readers some background about us: Della divorced almost 8 months, since then she did not have any sex with anyone. All her strong sexual desire was released under the help of her sex toys. And for me, I had a cold war with my hubby almost one year, and we separated for half year already. Same as Della, my sexual desire also got released by my dildos. So I thought you guys could image what would happen when two sex hungrily middle aged sl*ts meet. This was thorough explode of our impressed desire.
We sat on the floor for another while, and then went to Della’s bedroom with our bodies still wetting. We dried each other and laid on her king sized bed side by side. Della whispered near my ear “ let’s play dirtier today. We were so horny , we were two horny sl*ts”
“Let’s play dirtier, we were horny b*tches” I whispered back.
“Let’s begin, sl*t.”
“let’s begin, b*tch”
We faced off on our knees in the middle of the bed. We spread our legs apart, overlapped them, and slid closer together until our puffy juicy c*nts met. We started grinding and thrusting. Our tw*ts fused together, slick pussy lips caressing and sliding, hot fluids lubricating their gliding, grinding fuck. A short time later, we erupted into a wild squealing body shaking orgasms. Don’t know how long, we recovered from our shocking orgasms, still panting heavily.
“ I am hornier than you, sl*t” Della whispered.
“I am hornier than you. b*tch” I shot back.
“Prove it, sl*t”
“Prove it, b*tch”
We traded horny snarl
“clit to clit” we snarled simultaneously.
Our swelled; rock hard clits already against each other while our snarling still echoed in the room.

“My clit is harder, sl*t”
“My clit is harder, b*tch
The king size bed creaked while we were battling on it. Suddenly, both of us squealed; followed by an unprecedented snarl, the ceiling of the room almost fell down shocked by our horror snarl.
Around 20 minutes late, we calmed down. Our tw*ts still locked tightly.
“It was so good, sl*t”
“It was fantastic, b*tch”
“why not move in and stay with me, so we can fuck any time, my dear sl*t” Della whispered softly.
“That sounds good, so we can fuck each other brains out any time” I replied.
“I love you, sl*t”
“I love you, b*tch”
“We are horny sl*ts”
“We are horny b*tches”
We kissed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s