photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-11-2017, 11:14 PM

Question Wife Finally Grants Me Permission

My wife and I are a mid-fifties New England couple who love bondage games. Specifically, she loves when I blindfold her, ballgag her, tie her up and use her as my sex toy. Or sometimes I won't tie her, and she'll pleasure herself with a sex toy while I watch. I've told her for years of my biggest fantasy; to allow another man to enter the room while we are engaged in one of our sessions, and let him watch the whole show. He'll see me use her as my toy, or watch her use her favorite toy, even bringing herself to climax. The condition is that she won't see him, as she will be blindfolded. Let me be clear that I'm not using OCC to solicit volunteers. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice as to how to find a safe, likeminded individual to make this fantasy a reality. Advertising in a Personals section? Finding a friend of a friend? I've never done anything like this, and would love some advice. Thanks.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevetelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 07:00 AM

Thanked 9,967 Times in 516 Posts

Greetings from a fellow New England couple!

Yeah, that's a tough one. You don't really want a close friend in on it, just in case things go south. You don't to lose a friend or possibly worse. At the same time, I'm not too keen on random people on CraigsList, etc...

My wife and I are toying with having a threesome (MFM at first), and surprisingly it's not that she's not into it, it's the issue of finding that right person. We have a distant friend that we used to online game with many years ago. We've met a couple of times in real life, and he and my wife flirt online all the time. He lives on the west coast, so it may be the perfect match. He's close enough of a friend to know him well, but not close enough where we'd see him every day. My wife sends him topless/nudes once in a while, I think mostly because she knows it turns me on, but she likes the attention as well. He's coming to the east coast this summer, so we'll see!

Good luck finding that right person, and keep us up to date! Oh, and welcome to OCC!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 AM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

We had a lot of fun with this fantasy. My wife loves bondage/blindfolded sex play, being treated as a sex object get her off in very intense orgasms.

So one day I get a cologne sample in the mail, I recognized the smell, a friend of mine wears it, as a matter of fact my wife has commented that he always smell so nice. Hmm, my mind gets to working and next time were are playing her games I ask her would she want to play it for real. I tell that one of my friends would love to do it, as long as he is never identified, she has to remain blindfolded with earphones. My wife gets very curious, we play it out a few times and she is really into it, she finally says 'yes' she'll do it.

You can guess the rest, the friend wasn't in on the fantasy, but I set it up like someone else was coming in while she was nude and blindfolded, laying face down in bed. I put a drop of the cologne on, treated her rougher than I usually do, we agreed no penetration, and the 'friend', me, got her off several times.

After it was over, the 'friend' was gone, I finished reclaiming her, she announced that she knew who it was, she said she could tell by his aroma, she recognized his smell. I let her believe it for a few weeks before I let her in on the secret, she didn't believe me until I showed her the cologne sample. She was actually a little relieved, she said she didn't know how she could face my friend the next time we saw him.

I would like to do it for real, but like you, finding the right person is difficult. I had a likely candidate once, but I never worked up the nerve to ask him to do it.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:22 AM

Thanked 3,704 Times in 137 Posts

I would try something like swinglifestyle.com or ************. Our experience with SLS has been positive and you'll probably find what you are looking for. We are also in New England and have done something similar. We were staying at a hotel in Boston and my wife was tied to the bed, hooded and gagged. I ordered room service and had them deliver it. Room service was only there for a few minutes. We briefly discussed her predicament and she was squirming as the waiter asked questions about what she liked, etc.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to captainbk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 10:26 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

I have no experience with anything like that.
But, the first thought that crossed my mind was to reach out to a legitimate swingers/swap group and ask for help in finding someone.
I guess the trick is to find a legitimate, real-people, low key swingers group.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 11:21 AM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

We have been on swinglifestyle.com for over ten years and they have many safeguards built into place to make it a safe place for what you are seeking.

You can filter your results by what you are seeking. IE: Single Male and further define that by age etc.
You can search in only the area you desire. We both highly recommend somebody distant for this.
You can locate only people who have been "certified" (reviewed like) by other couples as being real and decent.
You can view images of the person you are seeking.
You can use their email system to remain anonymous until you are ready to meet.
You can also use their instant messaging system for chat without going to a third party site.

There are many other options within the site but from our experience it is safe and we have enjoyed it. Not that everyone you meet will be what your seeking everytime but you will find exactly what you are seeking.

We recommend staying away from people that are FREE members and people that do not have any CERTS. My wife is on it several times a week just to browse profiles and select what interests her. Very safe and secure.

Good Luck in your pursuit.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 5,211 Times in 128 Posts
Default sls.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetelly View Post
My wife and I are a mid-fifties New England couple who love bondage games. Specifically, she loves when I blindfold her, ballgag her, tie her up and use her as my sex toy. Or sometimes I won't tie her, and she'll pleasure herself with a sex toy while I watch. I've told her for years of my biggest fantasy; to allow another man to enter the room while we are engaged in one of our sessions, and let him watch the whole show. He'll see me use her as my toy, or watch her use her favorite toy, even bringing herself to climax. The condition is that she won't see him, as she will be blindfolded. Let me be clear that I'm not using OCC to solicit volunteers. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice as to how to find a safe, likeminded individual to make this fantasy a reality. Advertising in a Personals section? Finding a friend of a friend? I've never done anything like this, and would love some advice. Thanks.
My wife and I have used swinglifestyle.com to attend parties. The purpose behind attending the parties was to meet couples we found interesting and then set up a meeting at a later date. This worked out great for us...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chi-town8080 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 12:38 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

We are on SLS and Quiver. We enjoy both.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:08 PM

Thanked 2,329 Times in 336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
After it was over, the 'friend' was gone, I finished reclaiming her, she announced that she knew who it was, she said she could tell by his aroma, she recognized his smell. I let her believe it for a few weeks before I let her in on the secret, she didn't believe me until I showed her the cologne sample. She was actually a little relieved, she said she didn't know how she could face my friend the next time we saw him.
With her believing it was him so strongly, if she had met him, that meeting might have been as exciting as the fantasy.

"Anything that gets young women naked outdoors or in public should be encouraged."

"Most women do look trimmer when fully nude."
--Raysallx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john_thomas For This Useful Post:

Tags
blindfold, bondage, fantasy, voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018