uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-03-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 1,927 Times in 113 Posts
Default Those wedding preparation pics

The Great Bride Thread is a favourite of mine. I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience of a wedding album with these bride preparation photos ? I don't mean boudoir sets or private shots taken later by the groom that somehow end up here.

But those obviously pre-arranged photos with the female relatives or bridesmaids helping the bride to dress. I wonder how wide a circulation these photos get among the guests later when sets are offered for purchase ? It seems to be mainly an Eastern European thing, occasionally Latina from most of those I've seen ? I'm not so aware of it in the UK or US but maybe members know different ? I can certainly think of several brides that I wish had shared that part of the day with guests !
Attached Thumbnails
p2c_2.Gs9jQSTJiDStlqCA--_m.jpg  
Old 02-03-2018, 09:11 PM

I would love to see this thread grow!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:21 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

My friends got married a few years ago and had a huge box with all the proofs and my wife and I were going through them to see if there were any we wanted to order and we stumbled across 4-5 shots of the bride getting ready. Nice body, really big tits (found out later 34F). Totally oblivious to the pics being taken. Best part was she didn't even know they were in there, there were like 1000 pictures, she didn't find out till a few days later. I don't think she knows I saw them
Old 02-06-2018, 04:48 PM

Thanked 7,970 Times in 414 Posts
Default I'm confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
The Great Bride Thread is a favourite of mine. I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience of a wedding album with these bride preparation photos ? I don't mean boudoir sets or private shots taken later by the groom that somehow end up here.

But those obviously pre-arranged photos with the female relatives or bridesmaids helping the bride to dress. I wonder how wide a circulation these photos get among the guests later when sets are offered for purchase ? It seems to be mainly an Eastern European thing, occasionally Latina from most of those I've seen ? I'm not so aware of it in the UK or US but maybe members know different ? I can certainly think of several brides that I wish had shared that part of the day with guests !
...are you asking for pictures, or stories? If pics, maybe this should be in the "Sexy Amateurs" area, and not in the NF stories section...
Old 02-06-2018, 05:07 PM

Would love to see more stories or pics on this topic.
At my sister in laws wedding she was walking around in her underwear getting ready most of the day. Gown had to go on last so she was in her underwear with a short t shirt on all day. Getting make up and fitted shit like that. Was really hot knowing she’d be marrying later in the day
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 10:11 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default before our wedding

Back in the early 90s when Lisa and I were choosing a photographer for our wedding I remember going to one photographer couple's home/office to see some of their work. After talking with us for a while they set out some sample albums and left us alone for a while. We flipped through a couple together and then came to a page of a bride getting dressed. None of the pictures showed actual nudity but there were plenty of the cute bride in her wedding day lingerie.
Lacy white bra, matching panties, garter belt and stockings. It was very sexy to me. Lisa was surprised a bride would agree to have her pictures be used as samples. She was much more naive back then, lol.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 04:39 AM

Thanked 1,927 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim914109 View Post
...are you asking for pictures, or stories? If pics, maybe this should be in the "Sexy Amateurs" area, and not in the NF stories section...
I'm asking for stories which is why it is posted here. There are plenty of photos in the Great Bride Thread but here, I am interested in how wide a distribution these photos get and what the reaction to them might be.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:06 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default Photographers & Models

It really isn't that hard for a good photographer to get a model (especially an amateur) to sign a release to use their photos in promotional materials. The first and most important thing to have is trust. A good photographer will have developed a trust relationship between himself (or herself) and the model. The second is to make sure it is a flattering picture. Something about being a bride makes them feel beautiful already, all you have to do is capture it. It doesn't really matter how risque or revealing the photo is, if she looks good in it, she will be more inclined to let you use it. Of course a professional asking to include you in his advertising portfolio is a big ego boost.

Both also help pushing the boundaries. If she trusts you she will let you shoot her in scenes she wouldn't normally be comfortable doing. Of course NEVER violate that trust! Show her the results Who knows, by even the second or third sitting you could have a confident, enthusiastic model wanting to expand her boundaries past what you even considered.

I once had a wallflower who hated to have her picture taken She was convinced she was ugly. Good hair, makeup, and lighting (long before photoshop) and she came out of her shell. She even asked me if I would take boudoir pictures of her. I did but that is another story.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post

I once had a wallflower who hated to have her picture taken She was convinced she was ugly. Good hair, makeup, and lighting (long before photoshop) and she came out of her shell. She even asked me if I would take boudoir pictures of her. I did but that is another story.
And,of course, you will be sharing it here ????
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 11:11 PM

Thanked 5,390 Times in 170 Posts
Default Wallflower’s Boudoir Photo Session

I guess this story could technically go under those Wedding Preparation Pictures. The pictures were for the man she eventually married (and later divorced).

Wallflower’s boyfriend was in the Navy and just shipped out so she wanted to send him sexy pictures of her. Wallflower really wasn’t all that pretty. She didn’t have any distinctive features. She was on the thin side and might have been cute, except for the coke bottle glasses and the worse acne scars I have ever seen on a woman. Her teenage years had to have been miserable. The first was easy, she wouldn’t be wearing glasses in the pictures and Christy, the woman I contracted to do hair and makeup for special sessions like this, could do wonders with cover up. Christy also did hair and makeup for a local mortuary, so she really could cover anything. I didn’t advertise her other job.

We scheduled an evening session and when I asked her if she wanted Christy or someone else to stay so she would be more comfortable, she declined saying she would be more comfortable if there weren’t other people around. So it was just us. She chose a purple night gown for the first session. Spaghetti straps, lace bodice, and satin to the floor with a high slit. It suited her well and after Christy’s artistry, I could truthfully say “you really look good!” We went through some formal poses to get her relaxed complementing her the whole way. We moved to a brass bed prop I had set up and slowly got her in more and more provocative poses. She became comfortable with me moving her into position and adjusting her clothing. We finished with her on her side, legs bare to her hip. Everything was covered, but just. We took a break for her to change and me to set up the next scene. I hadn’t coordinated what she was to wear. I only told her to wear something she thought she looked good in and something he might like to see her in. I did tell her what sets and props I wanted to use. For the second scene I had other bedroom furniture; a makeup dresser, settee and a velvet loveseat. She shocked me again coming out in a sheer black robe over a black lace teddy with black thigh high stockings and black CFM pumps. I knew that it must be something he would like because she was very uncomfortable wearing. It was a sexy outfit but I knew if she wasn’t comfortable in it the pictures wouldn’t be as good.

I started her simply sitting at the dresser pretending to put on makeup and perfume. The mirror was removed so I could shoot through the frame. I talked to her, making jokes, giving complements, whatever, trying to get her comfortable again. We move to the lounger and I had her dangle her shoe from her foot. She didn’t understand it, but I convinced her that it was sexy. She didn’t get it but it took her mind off things and got her comfortable enough for the next. I started with her draping her robe off one shoulder, then two shoulders, finally ditched the robe completely. I got her to kneel over the loveseat for an ass shot with her looking back over her shoulder. She let me pull the lace up to show a little more cheek. She giggled and I knew she had passed over the hump and was starting to get into it. I had her lay back on the chaise where I took pictures in several poses with lots of leg. I tried to get her to do sultry looks, but every time she tried she would get self-conscious and giggle. So I moved closer and had her drop one of the teddy’s straps off her shoulder. She had small, but pert breasts with nice nipples. I arranged the lace so her nipple was the only thing holding it up. It was a really hot shot. I made some comment like “that will keep him busy in his rack”. She asked me what I meant. I was at first apologetic then I realized she really didn’t know what I meant so I started with euphemisms but she still didn’t get it. I finally just said it straight out that he would be masturbating to her pictures. I don’t know why, but she had never considered it. She thought about it for a while. I thought she was getting disgusted and that would be the end of the shoot, but the more she thought about it the more she seemed to like the possibility.

As she was considering the previously unthinkable possibility that a guy would be turned on by a picture of her enough to beat off, she moved and the top dropped revealing her breast. She didn’t notice it until the click of the camera brought her back. Reflexively she pulled the top back up but after a moment, without a word, she dropped her straps revealing both breasts. I clicked. I took a chance and told her to put a finger to her lips. She did. Click. Wet it. Now touch your nipple. Click. Cup your breasts. Click. Play with your nipples. Click. After that I didn't have to say any more. By now she had closed her eyes and was enjoying herself. I just kept shooting and reloading (35mm film, long before digital). She stopped, looked me right in the eye and while maintaining eye contact, reached down and unhooked the crotch strap of her teddy. With one hand still on her breasts she proceeded to attack her clit with the other. I just kept clicking, wishing for a video camera. She reached orgasm before I reloaded twice. I did shoot a lot more film than I intended.

“You can’t let anyone else see those!” she said as she was gathering her stuff and went in to get dressed. We discussed it again after she came out. I promised. I explained that I did my own processing so it wouldn’t be a problem. She came in later that week and we went over the proofs. I had culled the second rate photos and put the nudes in a separate package. Once we finished the glamor photos and she selected several very good shots she asked about the “others”. I handed her the stack and she slowly went through each photo one by one. I think she really enjoyed the pictures, but she said that she didn’t want to get any of them. She was afraid that there might be too many questions from her fiancé regarding how she made them and with whom. “You can keep them, but never show them to anyone else.” I never did. In fact several years later, after her divorce, she asked me about them and I gave them to her, including negatives. When I gave them to her she looked at me questioningly. I said “yes I did, quite often.” She smiled. I still run into her every once in a while.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s