photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-26-2020, 02:15 AM

Default Wife in hospital exposed

When my wife was in the hospital to give birth she was basically naked underneath her gown. Does anybody have stories of their wives breast being exposed during this time.

When my kid was born my wife was in her gown. They put the baby on her chest so they could have that time. When they removed the baby her gown had fallen down below her big tits.

It was cold in there and all we were thinking about was the baby. I barely realized that her dark brown nipples were exposed and hard. Usually her areolas are big but it was so cold that they shriveled up.

One of the male nurses came up to us and told us what we were going to do next. He seemed so nervous. And it was because he was trying not to look at that beautiful rack exposed in front of him.

I didn't realize how much of a look so many people must have had when she was laying there.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?
Old 01-26-2020, 11:44 AM

Default First child

When the wife was in labor with our first child, we were in a room in the hospital.

The doctor broke my wife's water, and said it'd be a while, and he assured us the staff would check on her often, and take good care of her.

A little while later, a very cute nurse, blonde, probably in her early 40's, came in to check on how dilated she was, with me right there watching. Very exciting, yes I'm a perv.

After answering a few questions, she stated they had a nursing student there that day, that would like to observe, and if we'd be okay with that.

My wife responded that would be fine, expecting it to be a young woman.

Next check, the cute nurse came in with a 30 some year old man, and introduced him to us.

Cute nurse dons her gloves, pulls the sheets down. Wife spreads her legs. Miss hot nurse, with male student right there, has her left hand kind of spreading my wife's labia, and inserts two fingers into my wife. Male student had his face in close.

The check only took a few seconds, and after, they stood there talking as my wife stayed spread, wide open. Mr male student kept openly staring between her legs.

Wife eventually covered back up after they left.

We talked, and both found it very erotic. The wife said she was so embarrassed at first, but enjoyed watching him stare. She then thanked me for completely shaving her down there the night before.

This same pattern continued, probably 3 more times.

The last time, the male student thanked my wife and myself for allowing him to observe, as most women weren't comfortable allowing him to do that. The nurse then adjusted the transforming bed into the birthing table, and my wife completely removed her gown, and they covered her with sheets.

The doctor arrived, and the magical moment happened.

They placed my newborn daughter on my wife's bare chest, and it was magical.

Mr male student was there for all of it.

Last edited by bertimos; 01-26-2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 01-26-2020, 07:13 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Everyone has a different perspective on things, I know, but personally I don't regard being seen by the medical staff in a hospital as being "exposed". Being left undressed while a door/curtain has been left open and other patients/visitors can see, would be more like it, IMHO.

That being said, I did contribute a story on this topic some years ago. It involves a friend of my wife and what she went through after giving birth but was unable to breast feed. You can read it here - https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...3&postcount=25
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 11:20 AM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Everyone has a different perspective on things, I know, but personally I don't regard being seen by the medical staff in a hospital as being "exposed". Being left undressed while a door/curtain has been left open and other patients/visitors can see, would be more like it, IMHO.
I agree with this. Doesn't do anything for me being seen by staff... but its a turn on being seen by passer byers...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kathybates For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2020, 11:27 AM

Thanked 7,195 Times in 372 Posts
Default My wife

My wife gave birth on all fours and it was strange seeing a doctor resting his hands on her ass Hahahaha.

Wow. It’s crazy that I haven’t thought about that until reading this thread.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:53 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidkursh View Post
When my wife was in the hospital to give birth she was basically naked underneath her gown. Does anybody have stories of their wives breast being exposed during this time.

When my kid was born my wife was in her gown. They put the baby on her chest so they could have that time. When they removed the baby her gown had fallen down below her big tits.

It was cold in there and all we were thinking about was the baby. I barely realized that her dark brown nipples were exposed and hard. Usually her areolas are big but it was so cold that they shriveled up.

One of the male nurses came up to us and told us what we were going to do next. He seemed so nervous. And it was because he was trying not to look at that beautiful rack exposed in front of him.

I didn't realize how much of a look so many people must have had when she was laying there.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?
Similar. My wife during labour has all sorts of drips and devices attached. Naked under her gown, midwives had no qualms exposing her huge tits when the needed to check her stomach etc. In the end they just discarded the gown and she was effectively naked in front of a handful of (female) strangers.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2020, 12:00 PM

Thanked 7,195 Times in 372 Posts
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Similar. My wife during labour has all sorts of drips and devices attached. Naked under her gown, midwives had no qualms exposing her huge tits when the needed to check her stomach etc. In the end they just discarded the gown and she was effectively naked in front of a handful of (female) strangers.
My wife has big tits too. Was good seeing them out around doctors and nurses
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2023, 07:16 AM

During the second birth, they had to make an episiotomy to prevent an perineal tear. It wasn't a big deal, back then they made the incision as a preventative measure.

Three days later, my wife was in great shape and wanted to go home, but the doctors said they still wanted to remove the stitches. So I went to the hospital in the morning, the nurses prepared my wife after asking me and the other patient in the room to wait outside the room.

We went to the cafeteria while my wife waited for the doctor. We couldn't have quite left when an emergency call came in. The nurses went out and left my wife alone.

She told me afterwards what it had been like. They had put this privacy screen on her bed that prevented her from seeing her body. The nightgown was already packed, so she wore her blouse and bra and nothing else ... nothing at all. They had freed her legs from the frame in which they were supposed to lie for stitches, but the frame still sat between her feet at the foot of the bed, so that she had to lie with her legs spread apart.

A few minutes after the nurses left the room, my wife heard the door open. She naturally thought it was the nurses and the doctor, but the person who came in stopped immediately behind the door. After a few seconds, my wife became suspicious and tried to look around the screen, but by the time she did, the door was closing again.

As I sat in the café with the other young mother, her partner joined us. He didn't let on, but I'm pretty sure it was he who had stuck his nose into the hospital room and looked at my wife's naked pussy. When we got back to the room, it took a few more minutes before the doctor and nurses came out and I was allowed to take my wife and our little one home.

Only there she told me about the unknown intruder. I never told her about my suspicions, because she became friends with the other girl in the room and all four of us met regularly over the next few years.

I still think it's pretty hot what happened back then.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2023, 10:06 AM

Thanked 1,361 Times in 142 Posts
Default Maternity and Emergency ward

Back in the day when my ex- wife and I were having children the maturity ward was very busy both times and it was very open and easy to see other women in labour and for others to see my wife. Modesty was never a concern. For most walking the hallways in semi open gowns. Bent over the edge of a bed naked, progress exams etc were frequent and provided easy glimpse of occupants of the other rooms, and ours.

Years later a partner of mine was having heart palpitations and we went to emergency to have her checked out.
At the reception area the male nurse asked to hear her heart so my GF just pulled her shirt up right there in the crowded waiting room to my surprise her little tits on complete display got the attention of the guys in the room. I do know however she was getting pretty panicked at that point.

They whisked us into a bed very quickly and had me strip her completely and lay her on the bed. There were many drs and nurses coming in and out so the curtain remained open part way for some time.

There were people passing by and looking in to see what all the action was but then seeing her naked on the bed more than one guy would make repeated trips passed. Lingering in a prime location till they felt someone may notice then slowly pass by only to return a few minutes later.

The guy who had checked us in at reception seemed to come back many times for no real reason I could identify other than having a better look at my naked girlfriend.

He would take a pulse and ask a number of dumb questions but she was already on a monitor so his need to poke around and listen to her heart again was just a chance to touch her little tits as far as I could see.
She already had the monitor pickups stuck all over her chest. He could have just looked at the machines beeping all around us.
Seemed a little too hands on till one of the Dr came back in and gave him a strange look.
He said some stupid remark to us about “ok that’s all he needed for now” and left and didn’t come back again. Strange !
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2023, 12:15 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
My wife was basically naked by the time our baby came out. The nurses place the babe striaght on her naked chest. My wife didn't care less about being dignified after that. Even her bottom half was un covered. They just took the bloody stuff away from beneath her.
I think that's pretty common since it was the same in our case. Also, when the baby finally arrives it seems like the entire medical staff of the hospital suddenly appears in the room.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife