uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2013, 06:42 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts
Cool Argg.. I think I've just been made!

So... we have these interstate visitors staying for a couple of days. And she is a pretty hot (not face but great body) blonde girl about 38 and he is a strapping chap about the same age - rustic boater type of a guy. Anyway, the sleeping arrangements have them staying in what is basically my "man cave" under the house - a well equiped bar with home theatre, ajoining w/c and a curved lounge with a fold out double bed... perfect.

As everyone heads off to bed, I remember I still have the IP Cam running in there (from a previous attempt at filming an encounter that I posted about over here). So just after they head down to bed, I open the app on my phone and open the cam feed.. holy hell - it's still pointing right at the bed!

He is in the adjoining garrage on the phone from what I can deduct, but she is standing in front of the cam and getting undressed for bed. The light in the room is low so the cam is running in IR mode (black and white), but I still get to watch her slip off her top, bend down to get her nighty exposing small little pointy boobs with erect nipples - she put the nighty on, then took off her jeans and climbed onto the bed - giving me a great shot of her tight arse.

I'm thinking - Great!
Then he was back in and he starts messing with their bags... i noticed he glanced up toward the cam a couple of times, and I could see some talking back and forth with her for a few secs (it's at this point I'm thinking - heck!).. and then sure enough, he reached up to the cam (I should point out, it was sitting up above the top of a window on a shelf with a router and some other junk), and picked it up and turned it to the wall !!! Ohhhhh shiiiit

So now, I'm going to bed and trying to work out how I'm going to talk my way out of this, or even worse, if he does not bring it up and just presumes the "truth" - without me getting a chance to give some lame excuse like that "the cam is just hooked up to the computer down there, for skype and shit, it should'nt be turned on" - so sorry.

Not sure I'll sleep so well tonight.......... but damn they were some nice little titties and a tight little arse.

Last edited by camoj; 12-09-2013 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:33 AM

It might be just a habit to turn cams away from them. I do it when I think about it. Never know who's looking at you (government comes to mind)
The Following User Says Thank You to mudpie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 08:20 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

If there is an "on" indicator light, then you're busted. LOL

We have some extra bedrooms upstairs and the one the my granddaughter sleeps in has a baby monitor, just audio, no video. It stays on and since no one ever uses that room we never hear anything out of the receiver in our room.

So the son and daughter-in-law of some old college friends are passing through and need a place to spend the night, we say "sure we'd love to have them". At bedtime they went upstairs and I forget about the baby monitor, I hear some noises but I assume it is because they are right above our room. Until they get in bed are right next to the monitor and start getting frisky. Of course I jump up to go turn off the receiver before it wakes up my wife, stub my toe, cuss, my wife wakes up with the erotic noise and me cussing and limping. It took me a while to explain it.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:56 PM

Thanked 4,155 Times in 69 Posts

Camoj:

Would love to hear how this turns out. Waiting.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
If there is an "on" indicator light, then you're busted.
There is not an "on" light... much worse than that, it has a full circle of IR leds that glow dim red in the dark. Haha.

Anyway, so far, nothing has been said and there does not appear to be any change in mood so who knows, maybe he'll take me aside later for a "please explain" moment.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 06:29 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Deny all...

Just say "I did not peek at your lucious wife's delicious pointy nipples and georgeous arse".
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Deny all...

Just say "I did not peek at your lucious wife's delicious pointy nipples and georgeous arse".
Ohh yeh, denying is without doubt my plan... basically my story will be that the cam is busted and I've been trying to fix it for a mate, didn't realise it was still turned on at the power outlet - oops.

I have a whole pile of computer bits and pieces stacked in that corner of the room in various states of (dis)repair, so it should stick... but first one of them needs to raise the issue.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2013, 09:39 PM

Okay, so they have leaft now, but the second evening I was having a few drinks with them and there was a mention of the vid baby monitor that I have for the kids rooms, and that gave him an opeing where he mentioned that the previous night he was getting ready for bed and noticed IR leds stairing at him, so he turned the cam around... I just LOL'd and played dumb. Then in a supposed moment of realisation said "ahh shit, I forgot about that cam totally. It's been there for ages because I was trying to fix it for a mate as I never managed to get the computer to connect to it.".

We all had a good laugh and then he says that actually he had one almost the same on one of the cruise boats he worked, they had it in the bar area to stop people stealing drinks but they would actually use it to perve on chicks because often their underwear would show up really bright (if they were wearing sheer dresses etc).

Then he goes on to say it should be really easy to get working, he'll give me a hand. So now I'm thinking, great, I somehow have to have it not work... in the end I tried multiple times with him to connect to it, but it would allways reject the password (natually I made sure that I was configuring it with the wrong one) and that the mate who owns it must have given me the wrong one.

Needless to say, I got away with it and also got to see his Mrs in all her glory. Phew.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:54 PM

Thanked 4,155 Times in 69 Posts
Default Update

Thanks for the update, was nice to hear the outcome, glad you got away with it.

Loved the way the topic came up and your ability to respond with innocense.

Your friends reply sounds like he opened the door a bit sharing his experience on the cruise ship with perve intentions. That might be something I would want to hear more about if I were you. Perhaps you guys have more in common than you think??

Must of been a thrill to get to peek at his little wife. Wish I could see her too!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ale27 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2013, 10:38 PM

Such a pitty he saw the cam, I was just trying to get the laptop set up to start recording when it was turned away.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample