uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2020, 03:03 PM

Default Grumpy Brother-in-Law

Both my wife and her sister are beautiful women. While my wife is curvy with lovely D-cup tits, her sister is small framed with B-Cups. I've known my sil since she was in high school and for many years she was just my girlfriend's kid sister and nothing more. Later though, I started to imagine threesome with the two of them etc... and eventually, I wanted to see her naked.

We lived fairly far from my sil and her husband and one Christmas we went to visit and stayed at their place. While I was not working the whole time, my bil could not take all of the time off and I was often left with the girls. He told me to feel free and use his computer if I wanted to.

It was still early days in digital photographs and most were still naive about having them on their computer. Obviously, I took some of those alone days to see what I could find archived on bil's computer. Jackpot! I found a great close-up of sil full front naked except for black leather shorts leaning against a door frame with a winning smile on her face. I didn't expect the leather because it wasn't her style (and still isn't) but I very much enjoyed those lovely thirty-year-old perky breast with silver-dollar sized, dark pink nipples. I emailed the photo to myself, closed shop and spent the rest of the day with the girls.

My bil comes home and it never occurred to me that given that he was in IT (amateur really), he would go and see what files were accessed while he was gone. After some time with his computer, he spent the rest of the evening all grumpy and surly and my sil had a look on her face like: "no, he would never do that....". Anyway, they never said a word to me and I couldn't wait to take my time with the photo when back at home.

Fast forward a week or so and my wife comes to my office and asks me why there is a naked photo of her sister on our computer! Ummmm, I sheepishly explained and was eventually forgiven. I had to delete the photo but it still lives in my brain where I access the file ever so once in a while!
Old 11-02-2020, 08:46 AM

Thanked 7,288 Times in 279 Posts

My favorite to perv on.... friends wife...visited recently...they all went out to a game, I stayed back to play with her things...gold mine
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_messaging_phh2jw3p5u1vnt6yd_1280.jpg   tumblr_messaging_phh2m4lQfJ1vnt6yd_1280.jpg  

IMAG0516.jpg   tumblr_messaging_phh2ptCdnF1vnt6yd_1280.jpg  

IMAG0603.jpg   IMAG0517.jpg  

IMAG2641.jpg   IMAG2642.jpg  

Old 11-02-2020, 09:10 AM

This something I started as far back as when I was in like high school. I'd always try to go through my friends moms or sisters underwear drawer or laundry. Loved seeing what they worse and their bra size and always wanted to find a toy but never did.

It's kept up through now I enjoy trying to get a peek anytime whether it's a friend's wife, sister-in law or anything. But I enjoy going through the computer too if I can. Like I will always ask to use it and see if the have any photos saved or something in e-mail. It paid off twice. Once I found a friend's wife had sent some sexy lingerie pics (no nudity sadly) but she was really hot. I forwarded it to my email so I'd have them. Then another time a friend of mine I did find one nude in her sent mail. Just a photo where you could barely see her tits but I was still glad to see it.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:34 PM

Thanked 6,488 Times in 371 Posts

Last summer I was helping a buddy install some carpet at a customers home, and this customer was a gorgeous woman, mid 50's I'd guess,slim , with a perfect body. Before we started the job I asked to use the bathroom, and when I went in there there was a laundry basket in the tub. I lifted the lid and there was a bra on top of the laundry, and what surprised me was the bra was virtually ALL padding, so much so that she could not have had any tits at all! I never did see her without a bra, and it was obvious she was wearing one, but I kept imagining how flatchested she must be! What a turn on.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:10 PM

Thanked 2,559 Times in 220 Posts
Default Tablet sync

An ex of mine had lent me her tablet to study on as she had the textbook for the class we were taking on there. I’m not sure if she realized that her phone was synced to it. I snooped and found selfies she had taken in her bathtub. She never sent them to me so I wonder if she sent them to someone else. I looked through her messages and didn’t see them but I could tell she deleted quite a few messages from various text strings.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:40 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Should be more.

This was a great thread that would be fun to see resurrected.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2021, 05:03 AM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by da5354 View Post
This was a great thread that would be fun to see resurrected.
I agree.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2021, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts
Default knickers draws and wash baskets

i know its not everyones cup of tea but if i ever find myself in someone elses house and in a position to have a snoop i cant resist having a quick look through a girls underwear draws and see what knickers she has or even better still finding dirty knickers on a bedroom floor or in the wash basket to enjoy a good sniff of or more , always nice to find a nice fragrant or stained pair
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2021, 10:52 AM

Thanked 17,559 Times in 1,120 Posts

Wow, this thread is amazing AND hot! I can't believe I never saw it before... I've been reading into this one for 30 minutes straight... awesome experiences!

I never thought I'm a snooper, but while reading this thread I think I am: I'm a voyeur, a snooper whenever I can, but snooping has been a while ago.

Some of my experiences:

Snooping #1
Being a teenage boy, I once was playing Nintendo at my friends place on a weekday. I don't know the reason but him and his mom needed to go to the doctor so I had their house to myself for a bit. As soon as they drove off, I paused the Nintendo and walked into his teenage sister's bedroom for some snooping. The panty drawer was a jackpot, with some tinier panties than I expected, thongs ... the works! Way way back hidden in her panty drawer there was an envelope with polaroid's of her being topless and in thongs, and the last one very seductive: her being all nude in doggystyle position, looking at who-ever was taking the picture. HOT!

That was my first time, and I knew what I wanted! Her room was a mess, and a used shorty short shot was on the floor... I don't know why, but I sniffed it and I knew I wanted to cum in it. Not being aware of how much time I had, I rubbed on out, and I came a bit inside the crotch of those shorts. DAMN IT! Now what? I decided to wipe it off, flush the toilet paper and chunk the thorts in the hamper. Yup, I think I got away with it.

Snooping #2
And a few years ago I was working on a computer of a buddy of mine, and I accidentally (yep, I wasn't snooping, well, not really) found like 100+ pics of his hot wife (pregnant at the time), all nude. I kept those in my spank bank.

Snooping #3
While still being a teenager, living at my parents: the airliner lost my neighbours luggage (well, it was delayed for a few days or so), and since the neighbours had to go for another little weekend trip, they gave our address to return their delayed luggage.

So when I was home alone on that Saturday, knowing my neighours would not come back before Monday I decided to take the pink suitcase to my bedroom and have a little look. Yes, bingo, that was the one I was looking for: the suitcase of my hot but arrogant neighbour girl! Until that moment I'd been jerking off thinking of her for years, but she wouldn't give me the time of day. Going through her bikini's and underwear was such a thrill! There were some sexy ones along with regular ones. And a little plastic bag with unwashed clothes... bingo again! I left my cum in 2 of her used panties, and after a little break I shot another load on a black bra of her. I let it mostly dry and then I put it back in her suitcase. Good memories!
Old 08-16-2021, 07:24 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Isn't it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
i know its not everyones cup of tea but if i ever find myself in someone elses house and in a position to have a snoop i cant resist having a quick look through a girls underwear draws and see what knickers she has or even better still finding dirty knickers on a bedroom floor or in the wash basket to enjoy a good sniff of or more , always nice to find a nice fragrant or stained pair
Perfume of the Goddess'
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016