or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2018, 06:51 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Thanks--- PART 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Duh!?! Of course we do! At least I do. Why do you think this is one of my subscribed threads?

I know it might feel boring writing what seems like the same thing all the time, but, just like every encounter you have is new and exciting, hearing (reading) about it is exciting each time too. I for one am happy you do take the time to write as much as you do.

Any chance of getting an "after" picture?

Your correct about the same old same old, buts its all we have as it happens....

Well, anyway here goes...

I got 2 "select " friends to come over for a while in the afternoon... We told them that I'm just going to watch and they can just have fun,,, All agreed w/ a smile, and I got myself a cocktail and sat back in a chair and watched..... The wife wore her red plaid , black midrift little schoolgirl outfit w/ strappy heels... she started by coming over to me and lap dancing me and kissing me and telling me, " I hope your going to enjoy watching me giving your friends a good time?"... with that she started lap dancing them and flashing her ass from under her skirt (no undies) to tease them to hardness.. by which she was doing a good job!!.. lol

She then grabbed both their cocks and led them into the guestroom.. I followed and sat in the guestroom Queen Ann winged chair w/ my cocktail in hand..... She knelt and was double sucking their cocks while looking at me... then she stood up and said, "who wants to get under my skirt?"... one guy reached under rubbing her pussy while the other guy was kissing her fondling her tits, the they switched... She asked them, " are you guys ready to use me now?"... and w/ that she got on the bed kneeling and waited for them to use her.. she looked at me and said, "enjoy your drink honey".....

I have to stop here for a while..... so lets call this PART 1..... I'll be back soon for PART 2 later tonight....
Old 09-10-2018, 09:19 PM

Default Thanks- Part 2

Part 2---

So on the bed asking to be used as said above....

One guy bent her over and they started spit roasting her to start.... I was enjoying seeing that in action, especially the guy from behind slipping his cock under her skirt... they switched and continued w/ her moaning w/ a cock in her mouth.... she then got on topo of one guy and was riding him like a true cowgirl, and she turns toward me smiling and says, "do you like watching me getting fucked?"... I just smiled back... then the other guy got behind her and they were DP'ing her pussy & ass to her delight and she was begging them to cum in her... and when they did, she told me, "oh honey, they both came and it feels so warm!!"... the ass guy went to the bathroom to clean up, and the wife was still on top of the other guy just enjoying the feeling of it all looking at me and smiling...She kissed the guy and got off kneeling on the bed and lifted her skirt for me to see what they did....

From there, it was quite a scene watching her getting fucked from all ends and smiling at me and telling me how it feels as its happening... I just kept pouring drinks for myself w/ a raging hard-on watching.. I am not stroking at all during all this, just watching...… She asked them to get a little rough w/ her, and they know how she likes it because they are "select" friends and have been there before...lol..... they were pulling her hair and force sucking her, and taking turning throwing her around the bed to each other fucking all her holes... She kept telling me how much of a sl*t she was, and how much she loves getting fucked like this.... they stood her against the wall w/ her legs spread and were taking turns fucking her from behind.. I liked seeing her like that w/ her skirt and heels spread against the wall standing and looking VERY inviting for cocks.. They both pumped a load in her like that, and it was dripping down her leg looking very sl*tty and used.... it all went on for about 2 1/2 hours, and she kept her skirt & heels on the whole time...finally they were taking turns fucking her missionary and I love seeing her high heels up in the air like that waving around w/ every thrust into her pussy...she took a pussy load from one, and sucked the other to orgasm.... she just looked at me while dribbling his sperm onto her nipples... erotic!!! She stood in the middle of the room and asked me again, "did you like seeing me getting fucked?" .. then asked the guys, "did you like fucking me in front of my husband?".. they smiled and kindly said "yes"....

Then, she told them to sit and relax, because she wanted them to now watch her husband fuck her after shed been used by them.... with that she climbed onto my chair and started riding me. Her pussy was well lubed w/ their sperm, and she asked me , " how does their sperm feel around your cock?"... then she moved to the bed and got on top of me and was riding w/ her sperm full pussy, cuck talking me on how she liked it when they pumped her full of sperm, and how good it felt each time... and how she was their dirty sl*t...… she really got into it w/ the cuck talk... then she started riding my cock in long strokes telling me to fill her and mix my sperm w/ thiers… begging me to fill her used pussy like a good hubby... I exploded all the pent up 2 1/2 hours of watching her getting fucked - sperm into her.. it was a MAGNUM load !!!...lol.....

Still sitting on top of me, she asked the other guys if they enjoyed watching her hubby fuck her??….complimenting everyone on how good it all made her feel...… she got off me and put on a little show for us standing up on the bed and lifting her skirt and telling us, "look what you guys did to me".. letting it all drip down her legs... she took off her skirt and heels and gave them an intimate shower.. we have an extra large walk in shower and she did both at once. .. She likes doing intimate showers, soapy washing and caressing the boys, and them doing the same to her... she likes rubbing her soapy tits against them, and she likes them putting their soapy cocks in her pussy.... They left, and we continued fucking for a while talking about it all in very erotic cucky ways.. Having a sl*t wife is really fun, especially the arrangement we have w/ "select" friends so its not cheating, or the danger of unknown strangers.... sorry no pics-- BUT the pic below is the outfit she wore- from another time.

BTW- an update on a week ago when we had the MMMMFF w/ her girlfriend..... the next day they dressed for flirting togo shopping and cocktails at the tourist district..... she told me they went to Home Depot and guys were following them around the isles offering help w/ items.. they were carefully reaching to the top & bottom shelves to expose a little panty view...... Then they went to the tourist area for cocktails. they went to about 3 different live music bars in Nashville and sat at the bar stools w/ their little short skirts and heels, and they never had to buy a drink, as guys were sending them drinks from along the bar.. I know they had to be showing some panties sitting on those stools.... they like to flirt in their short skirts when ever they get together.
Attached Thumbnails
pla22.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-10-2018 at 09:34 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 06:18 AM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Such a Wonderfully Nasty Woman

An affectionate letter partially from my heart, but mostly a little farther South.

--------------------------------

Ms. Grits you are such a naughty, naughty girl. You make your poor husband sit and watch while you entertain not one but two young studs. It is one thing when they are on top. Even though you willingly spread your legs for both men, he can keep the slightest hint of rationalization that it is not you but they that are in control. You are on your back powerless to fight off their animal urges. You must submit as they pound you unmercifully. Bent over or against the wall you are still no match for their lustful drives. Even the brief time on top was not enough to protest before your sphincter was penetrated. Even early on while you accommodated their members in your mouth, you were on your knees and must submit. But when you deliberately mount your stunt cocks vertical rod, there can be no possible question that it is you and not them that orchestrated it all. While you spur your stallion into a gallop you had to notice your husband’s painful erection twitching on every one of your down strokes. Helpless, unable to even stroke himself, as his testicles fill beyond capacity. Then as you orgasm again and again screaming how great lovers these two are, you take the others cock willingly into your mouth. Making sure your husband is watching, the ring he gave you glinting as you run it along another’s shaft, you swallow every inch of his manhood. The one you are riding gives you plenty of warning, but instead of having him paint your body, you keep him in you, filling you. At first it appears that you have some consideration for your husband’s feelings, not making him have to see another man’s mark on your beautiful sweat glistened body, but then you dismount and walk over to him. It wasn’t consideration. You swing astride him coating his penis in another’s seed while the remnants of the third leak out your anus coating his balls. As you start pounding him like the stud before you kiss him with lips that just enveloped another’s dick. Your motives become immediately clear. You wanted the select friend’s semen in you. The fluid providing pressure and you know that your husband will more than double what is already inside and when he does the orgasm will be more intense than any previous. Now you are no longer cuckolding your husband, but your friends as well. They are sated, but are forced to watch as you mount another. But as you taught your husband, they may get hard, but they cannot play without your consent. You are a Wonderfully Nasty Woman!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 08:24 AM

Default Beachbum

WOW....

I never thought of it all so intensly!!!...… But in actuality, itsactually just like that...

Hubby likes having sex w/ me after I've been w/ others.. he says he likes the thought of me being used , and that I'm usually extra horny by the time its his turn.... He likes fucking me after I've been a naughty dirty girl.. the dirty part is the aftermath of sex w/ others...

Sat, nite we're going to the swing club … we don't have sex w/ others there, (no stranger or not well known sex). But we play/tease for others to watch and we watch them...a little touchy feely is ok..
I like fucking hubby while looking at other men sensually.

Thank you for the great interaction comments... xoxo
Old 09-14-2018, 09:55 PM

Default I hoped you would like it

I really enjoy you sharing your stories with us. From your posts I know you love to show off and I would love to watch, but since that isn’t going to happen I will be content to read. What I don’t want to happen is you stop sharing your stories or think we are bored with them. I have read every post since #1 and I am not bored. My Nasty Woman letter was an attempt to inspire others to post. I took a shot and thought, what would my impression be if the last post was the only thing of yours I ever read. It was hot and I have to admit I was excited as I read it and excited as I wrote. Sloppy sixes with you sounds great to me. That part is definitely non-fiction. I really hope it came off as positive and supportive of you. Thanks again for all you share.

I'm still hoping for an after picture. Mr. Grits always talks about your used pussy and how sexy it is after several loads. I believe him and hope you will consent to share it with us one of these days.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2018, 12:53 AM

Default beachbum

Thanks....you should know,, we don't take a lot of pics.. we carry flip phones, not I phones, because its just less annoying to stay away from Facebook, twitter, etc, etc...folks should try it, quite calming.......……….. We take pics , as we do, and use them as examples, such as what I wear, or places we've been, etc....
Our adventures are real, and we have them for fun times in life, so we tend not taking a lot of pics to remember the moments...we just enjoy them...

below pic is what I'll be wearing Sat. @ the swing club...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0896.JPG   DSC_0893.JPG  

Old 09-15-2018, 03:32 PM

Thanked 3,121 Times in 164 Posts

We had one of our friends come home with us the other week, with the expressed intention of my SO being fucked by him and myself. We know him quite well, and know he is clean so there were no condoms involved. In the end he blasted a huge load inside her, and it was awesome.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 08:44 PM

Default Wife Incident

The wife was at the supermarket today, wearing her ususal short skirt attire... nothing risqué, just normal short, it was a short jean skirt.....
Some guy actually groped her under her skirt in the isle.... she pulled out her gun and drew him down... he ran out of the store... she reported it to the security and they looked at the camera footage and were pretty shocked to see what happened!!…. they said they know who he is, an hes banned in the store???... BUT HOW DID HE GET IN THEN, was her question????…... no answer....

Don't mess w/ 105 lb girls in short skirts!!!... they may kill you!!!!

The skirt & the her gun!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2830.JPG   DSC_0910.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-17-2018 at 08:47 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 09:15 PM

Default Don't Disrespect Women Period! Southern Girls will shoot your A$$

So many things I want to say.
Way to go! I am so pleased you didn't put up with the crap. I am pleased you didn't hesitate to take charge of the situation and I am pleased you did hesitate and didn't pull the trigger. Not because the miscreant didn't deserve it, but because it might have interfered with your adventures (and subsequent reporting).

I hope you will continue to go out in short skirts and continue to carry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 11:09 PM

Default beachbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
So many things I want to say.
Way to go! I am so pleased you didn't put up with the crap. I am pleased you didn't hesitate to take charge of the situation and I am pleased you did hesitate and didn't pull the trigger. Not because the miscreant didn't deserve it, but because it might have interfered with your adventures (and subsequent reporting).

I hope you will continue to go out in short skirts and continue to carry.

She wouldn't shoot unless she was bodily threatened.... but she knows how to keep that kind of purve at bay.... its not the first time its happened.... it never happened in Alabama,,, but since we mover here its happened 3 times.... we know others its happened too.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017