uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2013, 12:30 AM

Default she split her jeans at the grocery store

As I was paying for my purchases at the food store, i noticed the beautiful girl at the next cash register. Then i noticed she had a small split in the back of her tight jeans, parallel to the right back pocket. Jeans tend to fray at that spot. We left the store at the same time.

When we got outside she bent slightly to put her bags down. I was paying attention to this and saw that the split getting slightly bigger. I decided to go over to her. I politely told her that i didn't want to seem indiscreet, but she ripped her jeans in the back. She seemed surprised. I guess she wasn't expecting to hear that. She then felt her backside with her hand until she found the split. She hadn't noticed until now! As she turned beet red she thanked me and kind of giggled in embarrassment. She then took off with her bags towards her car, unable to cover up.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to frankfrancois For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2013, 06:48 AM

Thanked 2,851 Times in 375 Posts

You should have offered to put you hand over the split to hid it.... or you could have carried her bags and gotten to know her a little more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivanb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 04:35 PM

Default tucked up skirt

I had a kind of similar situation to this. On leaving work one day, I saw a nice slim lady with her skirt hitched up under her rucksack. Lots of people were just walking around her and not letting her know about her embarrassing gaff. But I thought i would take the opportunity of a closer look and tell her of the unintentional Arse exposure. On tapping her on her shoulder and informing she gave a small nervous giggle and said oh my god I am so embarrassed. ..and then me in all my wisdom, ,only thing i can think of saying "never mind love, at least you got knickers on" .

Smooth jim.. real smooth! !!!!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimbojeta1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 05:22 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default today at lunch

Eating lunch at Taco Bell today and watched an attractive women in her mid 50s I'd guess. As guy's typically do I checked out her ass as she walked by me on her way to order. She was wearing light khaki shorts. And then I saw there was about a 3 inch split in the thin material just to the left of her ass crack. She was wearing a white thong and her cheeks were as tan as her legs. So now I'm staring at her ass as she is contemplating what to order. She is shifting side to side and as she does the split keeps opening and closing.

I was thinking how does she not feel that? Then she was done ordering and walked over to the soda machine so I could not see her from the waist down. Just then another women went up to get a refill and I saw her literally put her hand to her mouth as she saw what I had been looking at. Then she went up to the first lady and whispered into her ear about what I assumed was "you have a hole in your shorts." I saw the first lady reach behind her and her eyes got really wide and I heard her say "oh my, thank you." Her order was now up and she changed it to go and left. I did not get a good look as she left.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 08:00 PM

Half an hour ago, I stood up to get off the train. To my pleasure, an Asian woman in her mid 20s stood up in front of me. She was wearing a tight black dress with a zipper that went from the top of the dress to her lower back. She was about 5'6 and had a nice figure. She had straight black hair and I would guess she weighs 130 pounds. While admiring her figure, I noticed that the back of her dress had split just below where the zipper ended on her lower back. Three inches of skin peeked out.

I tapped her on her bare shoulder. She turned around. I said, "Excuse me. You have a hole in the back of your dress."

With a sheepish grin, she replied, "Oh, I know. It's been like this all day. Thank you."

I told her that she's welcome, and she turned around again. As she exited the train, I became aware that her black underwear stuck out as she walked. From the lines at the bottom of her dress, it was clear that her underwear did not cover all of her butt. As I walked behind her, I smiled to myself, thinking about all of the people who now knew that she wears a black thong to work.

What a nice sight.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to applesauce_1500 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2019, 08:54 AM

Default Duane Reade

I was talking to a female friend, Ariana, one on one after a few drinks, and somehow the topic of ripping your pants came up. I told her that my pants rip by my crotch, time after time, and this seems to get her going. She looks at my groin, smiles, and asks if I have a big dick. I demur, and she proceeds to tell me that her butt often blows out pencil skirts and tight pants. Now, this girl has an hourglass figure -- she is blonde, has a shapely rear end, and is maybe 5'8 and 150 pounds. I want to know more.

I begin talking about a prior experience where a girl had tucked her skirt into her bag, and I could see her pink underwear. I told this girl about her predicament, saying, tapping her on the shoulder and saying, "Hey, your skirt is tucked into your bag." I asked Ariana if I had done the right thing. She replied, "Yeah, probably, but when I rip my pants, I know, so that can be annoying" She said she normally kept safety pins at her desk, or kept a sweater around to tie at her waist. But one day, she didn't have either thing, and one person annoyingly told her about her predicament.

"I was wearing this gray pencil skirt, and it ripped by my butt. I was embarrassed. I was wearing lacy black underwear that day. I pop into this Duane Reade to look for safety pins, and a worker, after watching me for a bit, comes up to me and tells me that I ripped my pants. I look at his nametag, which says, "Jose," and go, 'Jose, I know I ripped my pants. That's why I'm buying safety pins.' But I then have to stand in line for minutes with my thong hanging out, and this guy has told me he could see my butt."

I tell her that she probably made Jose's day, and he was just trying to do the right thing. She replies that she doesn't normally wear lacy black underwear, and that yes, she probably did make Jose's day.

She was wearing a blue dress, and I was now thinking what was underneath: her shapely pale behind in a lacy black thong. I felt a strong feeling of desire for her at that moment, and I think she felt likewise, given her comment about my dick. But, we both had significant others, so we said goodnight a few minutes later and made our ways home. But I thought about Ariana ripping her pants the next time I ravished my girlfriend.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to applesauce_1500 For This Useful Post:

Tags
split jeans

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s