photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-28-2018, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,452 Times in 114 Posts

We used to frequent the only nude beach in the area, I would our friends completely naked all the time as well as others I didn't even know.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to postnit4u For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 04:34 PM

Default stepsister

I had a stepsister [her mom and my dad are now spilt] but we grow up together so where like brother and sister. Her husband was in AF stationed in Spain and I was in army in Germany buddies and I would go and crash on their floor , go to the nude beaches and sometime my stepsister would go with us she was very casual about being topless but was still a turn on.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:51 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

Our old neighbors retired to a beach community on the Gulf Coast, they invited us for a weekend to see the place. Donna was a retired nurse and was always very prim and proper, we never had a conversation that even hinted sex existed. Their beach condo has a large private deck with a view of the Gulf, one of the pieces of deck furniture was a padded, raised lounger, I asked about it and Ricky, Donna's husband said it was their massage table.

The next day we all played golf in the morning then cooled off in the spa tub on the deck, of course everyone in swim suits. Ricky offered anyone a massage, it was a class they taught at this resort, he had taken a several lessons. Neither my wife or I chimed in, but Donna said she's be his first customer of the day. She went inside for a minute and came out wrapped in a beach towel. Ricky massaged her around the towel, then he folded it down off her top, she was on her front, but her boobs were pretty visible from the side.

Donna said that living at the beach has lowered their inhibitions a bit, if it bothered us she would cover up. We noped, not a bother. He gave her a full massage, eventually she turned over, he kept her pubes covered, but that was all. He didn't massage nipples or under the towel, so except for the nudity, pretty asexual. Next was my wife, but Ricky wasn't comfortable massaging her, so I got a massage lesson with my wife as the subject. MY wife has always been ok with nudity, so it didn't surprise me that she bared her boobs also.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:33 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Yes, it's normal I think...

When we go to sauna with another couple we see us naked sometimes, when we make holiday in Denmark (3 couples, 2 women, 1 man) sometimes we are naked in the pool, on the beach the girls are topless or naked ,too.

What I don't like when colleagues or chiefs see my wife or me naked...

I've seen a neighbour woman (single) naked often at open window, she can see me or my wife naked in sleeping-room or floor - what is already there?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 06:35 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

Just tonight I saw a friend topless. I've known her for 5-6 years, she's a good looking woman a few years younger than me that I met through work, around 5'6" and 140, approx 34-30-36 figure. I know she wears a 34DD bra because she was never shy about anything. We always got along very well, and had similar senses of humour which led to a constant witty banter back and forth. I'm in industrial construction, so most of our jokes and sarcasm were as far from PC as you can get, and she fit in well with the crew and became "one of the guys". I was definitely attracted to her though, and often thought about how great she'd look naked, but kept that to myself as I'm married, and frequently do shift work away from home in the town I used to live in, which is where she is. I hadn't seen her in a while, so we went out for a casual dinner, had an excellent conversation the whole time, then I suggested we go back to the place I'm staying to continue talking and have a few glasses of wine in the hot tub, but had no ulterior motive, at least nothing that I thought would ever actually occur. Neither of us had bathing suits, so I went in my boxers, and she borrowed another pair and wore just them and her bra. After a few hours of just talking and getting a good glow on, we decided to call it a night. I went to my bedroom to take off my soaked underwear, and told her she could use the bathroom to change. For whatever reason she decided to just change in the living room instead. After I'd put on dry clothes, I walked down the hall and turned the corner to go back outside and clean up the wine glasses and put the top back on the hot tub. As I came around the corner she said "Str8m8, wait!" But I had already cleared the doorway and caught her in the middle of changing her top. Got a good look at her great 34DD tits, but instead of turning away as I think she wanted me to, I just stood and took in the great view. But she didn't turn around or shy away as I would have expected her to, instead she just calmly stood her ground and continued putting her dry shirt on. It even took her a few tries, because as I said, we were a few bottles deep at that point. I definitely have a great image stored in the spank bank now. Maybe next time I'll be able to talk her into going topless in the hot tub from the get go, as I've already "seen the girls" as she puts it.

Pic of her below
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5967.jpg  
Old 07-15-2018, 02:13 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8m8 View Post
Just tonight I saw a friend topless. I've known her for 5-6 years, she's a good looking woman a few years younger than me that I met through work, around 5'6" and 140, approx 34-30-36 figure. I know she wears a 34DD bra because she was never shy about anything. We always got along very well, and had similar senses of humour which led to a constant witty banter back and forth. I'm in industrial construction, so most of our jokes and sarcasm were as far from PC as you can get, and she fit in well with the crew and became "one of the guys". I was definitely attracted to her though, and often thought about how great she'd look naked, but kept that to myself as I'm married, and frequently do shift work away from home in the town I used to live in, which is where she is. I hadn't seen her in a while, so we went out for a casual dinner, had an excellent conversation the whole time, then I suggested we go back to the place I'm staying to continue talking and have a few glasses of wine in the hot tub, but had no ulterior motive, at least nothing that I thought would ever actually occur. Neither of us had bathing suits, so I went in my boxers, and she borrowed another pair and wore just them and her bra. After a few hours of just talking and getting a good glow on, we decided to call it a night. I went to my bedroom to take off my soaked underwear, and told her she could use the bathroom to change. For whatever reason she decided to just change in the living room instead. After I'd put on dry clothes, I walked down the hall and turned the corner to go back outside and clean up the wine glasses and put the top back on the hot tub. As I came around the corner she said "Str8m8, wait!" But I had already cleared the doorway and caught her in the middle of changing her top. Got a good look at her great 34DD tits, but instead of turning away as I think she wanted me to, I just stood and took in the great view. But she didn't turn around or shy away as I would have expected her to, instead she just calmly stood her ground and continued putting her dry shirt on. It even took her a few tries, because as I said, we were a few bottles deep at that point. I definitely have a great image stored in the spank bank now. Maybe next time I'll be able to talk her into going topless in the hot tub from the get go, as I've already "seen the girls" as she puts it.

Pic of her below
I hope her tits look as good naked as they do in that bikini top....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 02:35 AM

My own experience of this was a couples holiday we took about 10 years ago. My wife's friend warns me ahead of time she spends every foreign holiday "basically topless the whole time". I've never looked forward to a holiday like this one

She wasn't lying either, 2 weeks of wearing nothing but a thong. She had an amazing figure and a fantastic pair of C-cup pert tits that I spent 2 weeks staring at. She caught my gaze on more than one occasion and just smiled. She asked me to put sun cream on her back at one point......I saw my wife watching me like a hawk as I did it
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
This is basically the same as what happened with me and the now wife, the first time we went away save that she had a 32DD rack when she spent 2 weeks in just a thong by the pool and on the beach, so much so that it makes me want to ask what your wife’s friend was called and whether your other half went topless / wore a thong too.
My wife refused to go topless (despite her massive boobs) but did give her friend's fella a cheeky flash at the beach
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 03:03 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
I hope her tits look as good naked as they do in that bikini top....
They definitely do. Looked as good as I'd thought they would. Very nice silver dollar sized dark nipples. Hope to see them again someday
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Str8m8 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 09:17 PM

Thanked 135,291 Times in 5,587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
No. The situation came out of left-field so quickly I'd no time to weigh up options. It was just weird at the time (and weird now). I certainly wouldn't have had condoms lying around my teenage bedroom and she was almost certainly not on contraception, and both of us were inexperienced. 99.9% certain she was a virgin and I'd only have had maybe 1-2 experiences of sex at that time, so we weren't in any sort of position to evaluate.

Now, of course, I'd have taken things further, looker or not. Then, no. Glad in a way it turned out as it did and if she remembers me at all it's as her 'knight in shining armour', not as someone who jumped her bones and robbed her of her virginity in a hurried and messily inexperience manner.
There's lots of stuff to do without intercourse. Mrs & I would steam up the car windows every night licking, sucking & dry humping for three years before we finally went all the way the night before I turned 20. (She turned 20 a few months before me.) Showers and hot tubs were a great excuse to get naked, wet & slippery. We only played Just The Tip a couple of times. In retrospect, it was the best part of our relationship. We're now married 32 years.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s