Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2016, 07:25 AM

Thanked 1,798 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
So, did the "blowjob episode" ever get repeated again? Or something "as daring as", at least?

Thanks for the stories so far, they are really interesting and also very well written!
Blowjob never happened again, it was the one and only sexual thing between Chloe and I if we don't count random dick grab/stroke (not actual handjob). As daring as? Hmm, I don't think so either.

The most daring thing since was pretty much Chloe masturbating in front of us. After that one, she did it more often but not all the time. So if Laura and I had sex in front of Chloe, she'd masturbate if she was feeling horny too, but she wouldn't if she wasn't in the mood. We were just becoming more open and comfortable in front of one another.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:12 PM

You didn't even get to caress her bare pussy?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
I'm sorry, but no. I'm still in good relationship with both of them. If somehow someone knew who they are, I'd feel like a complete scumbag. Though they are wild and crazy when with me, it was kind of a secret thing between the three of us. They don't act anything like when there are other people, maybe only once when one of Chloe's friends was there with us, but it wasn't really wild or anything, just getting naked to get changed and stuff.
No more sex talk with them nowadays, I guess.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acthung For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthung View Post
No more sex talk with them nowadays, I guess.
Not at all, we don't talk regularly because we're in different countries now and we agreed to not be overly close to each other just to make sure that things don't get even harder than what it already is. So most of the times, it's more just the basic "how are you doing?", maybe a few stories about what's interesting in our lives, and sometimes about our mutual friends who are still in Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthung View Post
You didn't even get to caress her bare pussy?
Nope. Chloe touched me, but I've only grabbed her boobs, never her pussy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 08:42 AM

I've mentioned before that the nakedness of the girls is something that we do only between the three of us, but there is one exception when it happened in front of someone else. That person is Vanessa who is our favorite among Chloe's friends.

Vanessa is a tall athletic girl who is mixed Japanese-Australian. She is not super beautiful (not ugly by any means though) but she oozes confidence that made her extremely attractive. She had come over to our place often and both Laura and I got along well with her. In a way, she was basically our "fourth" in our group. Because we knew each other well, we decided to go on holiday together. Nothing special, just a getaway for a long weekend to Gold Coast. To save money on accommodation, we all stayed in the same room. One bed for Laura and I, the other bed for Vanessa and Chloe.

We got back from the beach and I was told to use the shower first because the girls would want to take their time in there and go out as soon as they were done with their make-up and all that jazz. Okay so I went in and showered first. While I was still in the shower, there was a loud banging on the bathroom door. I turned off the water and asked what it was. Laura needed to use the bathroom and I was told to get out right now! I didn't even really get the chance to dry myself properly, I just wrapped the towel around my waist and went out. As I opened the door, Laura sneaked in and kicked me out.

So there I was still wet, standing just in towel, with Chloe and Vanessa in the room.

Chloe said, "You'd better dry yourself, don't want you to catch cold!"

I replied, "I only have this towel ..."

Chloe answered back, "So?"

I turned to face Vanessa and asked, "Well .. do you care?"

I asked because I had no idea how Vanessa was when it came to nudity. She was cool whenever we went to the beach and there were topless women around. She was cool whenever we watched TV/movie and there was nudity. But this was a different ball game. We never really talked about it before.

I could sense that she wasn't quite sure how to answer, she hesitated a little before answering, "Up to you, I guess"

To be honest, there was a side of me that didn't want to do it so I could save her the awkwardness, but on the other hand, there was a side of me that was pretty excited to be seen naked by someone else than Laura and Chloe. Obviously the latter side won and I took off my towel and started drying myself. I didn't look at Vanessa, but I looked at Chloe who looked at Vanessa. Judging from Chloe's grin, I'm sure Vanessa looked.

I took my time drying myself and I made small talk to Chloe about the restaurant we were going to, what to eat there and all that bla bla bla. While still toweling my hair, I then turned around to ask Vanessa how she liked Gold Coast so far (it was her first time). She tried to maintain eye contact with me as she answered, but it was just natural that her eyes wandered up and down between my eyes and my dick. I started to feel like I was getting a little hard-on, so I casually turned back around and started going through my bag to find clothes to wear.

Then Laura came out of the bathroom in her towel. She told Chloe to hurry take a shower so Vanessa would have time to shower afterwards. Once Chloe in the bathroom, Laura took off her towel and started getting changed there too. Vanessa gasped when Laura dropped her towel, and Laura made a show of surprise, saying sorry that she didn't know that Vanessa would mind. In return, Vanessa tried to play it cool and said, "Oh no, it's fine, I was just surprised a little, but it's really okay, don't mind me."

Later on that night, when we were about to go to bed, Chloe took off her top and went topless. Laura decided to wear the singlet and took off her bra. I was just in my undies at that time and thought what the heck, I took it off and got naked again in front of Vanessa. She kept her clothes on.

Two days in a row Chloe, Laura, and I went naked in front of Vanessa, and she didn't even took her top off. I was about give up and considered the trip a bust. Though it was unplanned, the first day event gave me hope that she would join in. Or at least loosen up enough to show her bra and panties. But despite having a killer body and wearing a sexy bikini at the beach, Vanessa turned out to be quite a prude in the hotel room.

On the last night, we were killing time in the room before we went to bed. Chloe and Laura were both topless, and I was wearing my undies. Vanessa was still fully clothed (bra, tank top, panties and shorts). We were just chit-chatting, and I asked her, "Did you have a good time?"

She said, "Yeah, I had a good time ..."

Then Chloe jumped in and asked a question that I didn't expect her to ask (at least not in front of Laura and I), "Do you get weirded out by us being naked a lot?"

Vanessa clearly got taken by surprise and she took her time before answering, "It's not that I got weirded out, I just didn't expect it. It's not like I'm prude or anything."

I laughed it off, but Chloe kept on pouncing, "Yeah, not a prude, says the girl who can't even show her bra."

Vanessa didn't say anything in return, so I defended her, "Hey, that's not fair, Chloe."

Vanessa then said, "Ah fuck it, I'm not a prude"

And with that she took off her bra underneath her tank top, then pulled up her top to flash her beautiful boobs and her pink nipples. Chloe, Laura, and I cheered. When she pulled her top back down, she then added, "I usually sleep topless anyway, but I'm not sure if I could when there's someone else."

I answered back, "Well it's our one last night here, last chance to find out the answer."

She did sleep topless that night, but she took off her tank top after we turned off the lights so I didn't get to see any extra show of Vanessa's boobs. But I got a morning hug from her when she was still braless and I was just in my undies.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:23 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default excellent

Just finished page two... great stories you are sharing. Giving me a lot of boners
Old 03-19-2016, 08:38 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
Without going into exact detail, her parents basically don't approve of me being her husband-to-be. I hadn't proposed, but we were in relationship for pretty long by then that her parents kinda assumed that I would naturally become Laura's husband if we didn't get broken up. ~~ We decided to end the relationship amicably because I don't want to stay with her if that means she'd have bad relationship with her parents (she would've done the same if we swapped the situation too). That's why all three of us are still in good relationship even now though we are no longer together and not even in the same country anymore.
Yep... the Asian thing. That's how I got dumped by an Asian girl 10 years ago. We were very hot together, getting serious - but her parents would never approve our relationship - even thou they LIVED in the USA, they expected her to date and marry a guy from their same village or some stupid shit.

She's not into Asian guys. last time I saw her was over 5 years ago and she was walking with an Asian boyfriend. I didn't say a word, but I know she's older and her parents are pressuring her... her life. She had drinking problems anyway so that was going to be a problem sooner or later.

One of my friends is married to a Filipino girl, married for 15years. I have lots of Asian friends from the various countries. the younger they are, the cooler.

OH, I was about to ask the SAME question "Why is she not your GF or wife" - but not surprised by your answer.

Old 03-19-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Yep... the Asian thing. That's how I got dumped by an Asian girl 10 years ago. We were very hot together, getting serious - but her parents would never approve our relationship - even thou they LIVED in the USA, they expected her to date and marry a guy from their same village or some stupid shit.

She's not into Asian guys. last time I saw her was over 5 years ago and she was walking with an Asian boyfriend. I didn't say a word, but I know she's older and her parents are pressuring her... her life. She had drinking problems anyway so that was going to be a problem sooner or later.

One of my friends is married to a Filipino girl, married for 15years. I have lots of Asian friends from the various countries. the younger they are, the cooler.

OH, I was about to ask the SAME question "Why is she not your GF or wife" - but not surprised by your answer.

I can totally understand your case because it has happened to quite a few friends of mine, but my case is a little different because I'm actually Asian (different nationality than her, but still Asian). I agree with you though that it seems to be a common problem for the older generation (I'd say massively around Baby Boomer generation?) and that the latter Generation X onward are more and more open minded.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample