Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-18-2017, 07:47 PM

Default "The Mystery of Love and Sex"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I finally got around to seeing this one. Unfortunately, the nudity in this one was not as exciting as it was in "Equus". The lead actress is the very pretty HayXley BurXgess. The nude scene comes about 40 minutes into the play, during the first act. HayXley undresses a bit at a time, first taking off her shirt and pants, then spending a bit of time in a beige bra and plaid men's pajama shorts. After a couple minutes, she finally takes these off, first slipping off the shorts as she sits down on a bed, then taking off the bra, then immediately lying flat on her back on the bed. She then spends about a minute lying motionless fully nude on the bed, then wraps a blanket around herself and sits up. The unfortunate part is that not only is the scene dimly lit, but because she lies on her back, I barely saw anything at all, even though it is a very small theater and I was literally only about 5 feet away from her. I could see that she has large breasts and a full bush, but I couldn't make out any details and it was far from the most flattering angle. Also, the stage is laid out so that it cuts length-wise across the room, and the two halves of the audience sit on either side of the stage. Unfortunately (again), the way that she sat on the bed while she undressed, you're only going to end up seeing either her breasts or her butt. I was on the butt side (not much to say about it: it was a butt), and even then, the undressing happens so quickly before she lies down that you're only going to see them for a split second (again, in dim lighting). So, if you were thinking of going just for the nudity, I would have to say don't bother. But if you're still interested, the play runs for only two more weeks, closing on July 2nd.

(One side note: the male actor has a nude scene at the end of the play where he gets naked and does a goofy dance, to the uproarious laughter of the audience. If that had been done by a woman, it would have been one of my favorite things ever. This scene is also very darkly lit, even darker that HayXley's scene, so you can't really see much of anything.)

Fango
It has been my experience that when plays like this move from their initial run (usually in New York) to other cities, they make the nudity less appealing. I once saw The Graduate where Mrs. Robinson takes off her clothes, they dimmed the light so much you could not see anything. So disappointing.

I saw this play in NY and what you described is how the scene was staged but the light were not dimmed at all. You could still see everything even when she was flat on the table.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pthrilla View Post
It has been my experience that when plays like this move from their initial run (usually in New York) to other cities, they make the nudity less appealing. I once saw The Graduate where Mrs. Robinson takes off her clothes, they dimmed the light so much you could not see anything. So disappointing.
The recent production of the Graduate had very good lighting for all the sex scenes, but the actress only stripped down to her knickers which supports what you say. She had great tits though and we were treated to a knicker malfunction as the young guy playing the lead spread her legs on a bed during a very long sex scene. Obviously that probably didn't happen every night though!!!
Old 06-19-2017, 05:05 PM

Default London

Any (good) play in London Area playing in the summer ?
Old 06-19-2017, 11:15 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 64 Posts
Default Sienna Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by empty View Post
Cat on a hot tin roof starring Sienna Miller at the Apollo. She said there's going to be nudity in an interview.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newbie1926 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Salome is on at the NT and bring broadcast live on the 22nd June. Poor reviews, but full frontal nudity by Salome herself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducksoup101 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:56 PM

Default "The Girls "

Can anyone tell us if the new play "The girls" which is another adaption from Calendar Girls has any nudity ? or it's again the famous strategic placed probs nude photoshoot act ?
Old 06-21-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Can anyone tell us if the new play "The girls" which is another adaption from Calendar Girls has any nudity ? or it's again the famous strategic placed probs nude photoshoot act ?
When I saw the Manchester premiere Debbie Chazen revealed EVERYTHING while lying on a chaise longue - even deliberately splaying her legs wide as she got up, which earned a huge cheer from the audience.
The Following User Says Thank You to lumpie52 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpie52 View Post
When I saw the Manchester premiere Debbie Chazen revealed EVERYTHING while lying on a chaise longue - even deliberately splaying her legs wide as she got up, which earned a huge cheer from the audience.
That would have been quite some splaying!
Old 06-22-2017, 02:44 AM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 135 Posts
Default Ursula M...

hxxp://www.readingarts.com/south-street/whats-on/ursula-martinez-free-admission
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdi16v For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2017, 11:46 AM

Found this - from Lady Chatterley UK tour... There must be others out there?!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1