Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
Shaved again
Thanks for the new photos grest view
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
Starting to grow in, not my kinda thing, figured id share a pic for those who do like it. Putting on a few extra pounds too, also not my thing, but oh well, winter is cumming.
I would cum everytime, watching those "few extra pounds" pics. Sure!
Nor that I prefer meaty pussy lips, she looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hat21 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2018, 10:06 AM

Just a new pic that i also posted in the pussy poll thread.
Attached Thumbnails
20171113_231622.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 10:50 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Any more incidents since last fall? You been able to get the curtains left open more frequently at night or open them early in the morning? Or any "accidental" exposures in other rooms or locations away from home? We do not have any curtains in the bedroom and my wife wanders around naked after taking a shower every day before getting dressed, spending a lot of time standing in front of her closet. There are double windows on the front of the house next to her closets. When I have asked her what she is doing she says she is deciding what to wear... Literally a closet exhibitionist! Anyone outside should be able to get quite a show. A couple months ago a girl in her late 20's who lives several houses up the road on the other side was walking her dog past the driveway when I went out to get the mail and she sort of looked and had a shy, seemingly knowing smile. Said hello to her and she mumbled something back. Wonder if she had seen 1 or both of us in and out of the shower?? There are quite a few dog walkers and just people out walking, let alone driving by every morning...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 04:35 PM

good stuff omega, with stuff like that I'd wish i had a camera outside to see if i catch someone looking.

Not much new stuff from me, not going into details on here, but unfortunantly i may be looking for a new girl soon. So as you can imangine not much romance in my household at the moment.

A few months ago we stayed in hotel that was horseshoe shaped with a pool in the middle. before we left i intentionally left a 1 foot gap in the middle of the curtians, hoping something may happen later. we Go out to dinner, drinks, dancing and get home about midnight tired and tipsy. she goes straight to bathroom when we get back and while the room was still mostly dark i check out the window see if anyone's out. we are on the third floor and theres a middle aged couple sitting in lounge chairs mostly facing our windows direction.

wife gets out the bathroom and turns on the room light, now of course all you see in that one foot gap is the reflection of room. we start getting undressed and i start getting a little handsy trying get some excitment going. luckly she still had enough energy and things get going. we're naked in the bed o top of the covers with the window to our side, the gap in the curtians about at our hips. after some fooling around i start eating her out. i tried to move her to the edge of the bed so that she'd either be spread facing the opening or she'd be towards the the foot of the bed so her tits would be infront of the opening. but she just wanted to stay where she was, so id guess that if anyone was looking it would be a side view of her legs up with my head in between. after that we start fucking, i wanted her on top but she was too tired, so the view still anyone would have had would be about around our hips.

so we finish, she gets up and heads to bathroom to clean up. i go and turn the room light off again and walk back towards the window. the bathroom was letting some light in the room still, so i didn't know if anyone could see in then or not, but i walk towards the bed, pick up the remote and stand there trying to look like im changing channes while i scan outside out the corner of my eye. its probably been about 45 mins and the couple is still out there facing this way and talking to eachother. the hotel was 7 stories so i glanced around and saw alot rooms lit and alot of people, but no one obviously looking. so i dont know if we actually had an audience but still a good time.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 06:49 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default 1st girlfriend, My wife...

First time I make an erotic photo of my girlfriend - not my wife - the girl was 14... It was in the woods, where we soon had fun - but only with hand and mouth. I took the photos with a Polaroid camera, but I had to hand them all to her when we parted.

My wife and i make many photos: First topless in our appartment, then naked, then she spreads her legs and masturbated...

Some times later we walk in the forest, there she pulled up her top and showing her tits outside first time for photos!

Here are some Examples:

Click image for larger version

Name:	etwas her... (2).jpg
Views:	30
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	10121904

Name:	damals behaart (2).jpg
Views:	30
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	10121905