or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 02:48 AM

Default One day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameLovingGuy View Post
You know I was always thinking of how fun making an ENF-themed game would be. I never had an artist though I have a few ideas of how one could be made XD

I would love to do one around the central theme of streaking, where the player plays as a girl being forced to streak, but instead make it an old-school game exploration game sort of like Resident Evil meets Metal Gear. It might be a fun thing to do if anybody has any workable knowledge around code and stuff.
I'll make a dedicated ENF game one day. . . just not today.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcahuete View Post
I would definitely recommend the switch to PC, if only just for the mods. Below are some screen caps of just one character I made and had a little ENF fun with in Skyrim. This is just the tip of the iceberg though with other mods allowing you to add lingerie, make other NPCs naked, and even strip NPC's of their armor and have them run around doing ENF poses too! If people are interested I can post more screen caps of other character and scenarios I did. I have videos too but I need to edit them down before I can post them.
What's the mod you use for stripping in NPCs? Is it different from that vestrus mod where it does tentacle shit? I like the ENF spell for that one, but the tentacle thing is not my up my alley.
The Following User Says Thank You to Troov For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 03:12 PM

Default Lol and issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallows998 View Post
I'll make a dedicated ENF game one day. . . just not today.
Lol that is what they all say XD

Thing is it would be a fun little project, but without an artist and programmer, obviously it will never happen
Old 04-04-2018, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Lol that is what they all say XD

Thing is it would be a fun little project, but without an artist and programmer, obviously it will never happen
It's on my to-do list, a little give-back to the ENF community. Ideally, I don't want it on RPG Maker, maybe some kind of visual novel format, but I have to learn how to use one of them first. . .

When I finish one of my current games, I'll see about it, but that's probably not going to be the case for at least a 5-8 months so I guess there's no sense in thinking too much about it for now.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bigwhiteguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcahuete View Post
I would definitely recommend the switch to PC, if only just for the mods. Below are some screen caps of just one character I made and had a little ENF fun with in Skyrim. This is just the tip of the iceberg though with other mods allowing you to add lingerie, make other NPCs naked, and even strip NPC's of their armor and have them run around doing ENF poses too! If people are interested I can post more screen caps of other character and scenarios I did. I have videos too but I need to edit them down before I can post them.
Please post more characters and scenarios!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigwhiteguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 11:13 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

This patreon has a game called Girls in The City. Wonder Woman trapped in a place without her powers some nice scenes with her losing her clothes. I will post some pics

xxxps://www.patreon.com/theworst
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2018, 01:39 AM

Default Cool Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
This patreon has a game called Girls in The City. Wonder Woman trapped in a place without her powers some nice scenes with her losing her clothes. I will post some pics

xxxps://www.patreon.com/theworst
Dude this game is awesome!

I haven't tried their Babe Runner one yet, but Girls in the City is fantastic so far.

There is a decent amount of content for a game that is still in development, though I have to wonder where the game stops, because like with Valiant Warrior Astrid that was a big issue that it stopped really early.

It was even worse with EraHunter.
The Following User Says Thank You to GameLovingGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 09:41 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

This is a mini game. You fly your raven around trying to shoot the monsters. If you get hit the character's clothes dissappear

Quote:
Dude this game is awesome!

I haven't tried their Babe Runner one yet, but Girls in the City is fantastic so far.

There is a decent amount of content for a game that is still in development, though I have to wonder where the game stops, because like with Valiant Warrior Astrid that was a big issue that it stopped really early.

It was even worse with EraHunter.
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot0003.jpg   screenshot0005.jpg  

screenshot0008.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 11:57 AM

Enjoying the game and does have some good enf, I struggle with the wonder woman at night mini-game as fear waking her up
Old 04-20-2018, 06:38 PM

For all the talk about modding ENF into Skyrim, I've been looking into mods for Oblivion lately and found that the ENF modding for that game puts Skyrim to shame. In particular, there's a mod called Nudeshy that is basically the Ultimate ENF mod. It makes any character who loses clothes or armor cover up based on what's exposed and possibly try to run away based on how shy they are. There are options to make nudity illegal and to add options to allow your character to ask people for assistance in finding lost clothes. If you use it with the Break Undies mod to make the armor show damage (and there are a lot more breakable armor mods for Oblivion than for Skyrim), you can give the game Ecchi Combat, which make armor and clothes get ripped up much easier in combat and with some enemies you'll be trying to strip them quickly so they'll run away. I haven't tested it much yet, but it looks to good not to get mentioned here, even though it's a mod for a twelve year old game.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martod For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
#enf, #enf #nudity #videogame

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break