uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2020, 04:42 AM

Default Bedroom Window

This is pretty mild and a maybe in terms of what my friend seen.
A couple of summers ago we got a lay-z-spa hot tub at the bottom of the garden instead of going on holiday.
My wife Charlene spent more time in it than me and as the garden is enclosed would wear just skimpy bikini bottoms if it was just us or swim suits if we had friends over.
One Sunday afternoon I returned from playing pool with my mate Gaz and into the kitchen for a few beers, we put the football on and sat and chilled not bothering to disturb Charlene who I could see relaxing in the tub at the bottom of the garden, but from the kitchen we could only really see her blonde hair and sunglasses, I waved out but she must have had her eyes closed.
When Gaz headed upstairs to the toilet I nipped out to see Charlene.
My wife is now 37, typical short bubbly blonde with an amazing pair of 34DD tits that she only shows off to me lol
As I got closer to her I seen she was topless and although turned on by the thought I told her Gaz was in and she’d better cover up although we’d be staying inside to watch the football, my wife told me thanks for the heads up and she had a towel beside her she’d pull over if he came outside. I sat on a deck chair beside the tub and chatted for 5 minutes, all the time admiring her tits before telling her I better head back inside. I was inside another 10 minutes before Gaz came down from the toilet looking a bit sweaty and made dome excuse about a dodgy kebab he had the night before and said he better head home, after a quick high five we said our goodbyes and he headed out the door.
Soon after when the football finished I decided to head up for my swimming shorts to join Charlene in the tub, going for a quick pee first I noticed the toiled window was open just a little bit further than usual, as I went to close it over a bit I looked out and realised for the first time that from the toilet you can look directly down to the hot tub and I now had a fabulous view on my wife relaxing topless in the tub without a care in the world. It took a few seconds to realise that Gaz would have had the exact same view as me and undoubtedly got his first view of my wife’s big tits. At first a bit shocked, then a bit angry I then got a bit excited at the thought of him seeing Charlene topless and then realised that the roughly 15 minutes he was in the toilet he could have had a wank while looking are her, let’s face it that’s what I would have done if it was his wife out there lol
I’ll never no for sure but the evidence of 15 minutes in the toilet followed by a quick exit suggest to me he at least got a good look even if he never had a wank, and I’ve also racked my brain trying to think if he left his phone on the table or took it to the toilet with him which would have gave him the opportunity to snap a few pics, like I said I’ll never know and even if I asked him he could just deny it anyway.
What would yous have done if you’s were Gaz, instant wank? Take a few pictures? Both lol

This is what he may have seen
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2020, 02:33 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Pierced Tits

My wife and I were at a biker rally on SoCal. We were sitting there talking to another couple, and he mentioned that his wife had had her tits pierced and rings put in them. I said, "I guess that limits your access to them with those rings." He said that she enjoyed his sucking on her tits more than ever now. I asked if that didn't hurt her. He said to her, "Show him your tits, Hun." She did as he said. I replied that they looked nice. He said, "Go ahead and give them a try." I asked if he meant to suck on them? He said, "Hell. yes!" I took them one by one in mouth mouth and gave them each a good suck and kiss. She seemed to really enjoy it. My wife said to me, "You could have at least asked me before you did that." I said that she was right. Then I said, "Do you care if Larry sucks on your tits?" She looked at me like that was not the right question, but before she could say anything, Larry leaned over and latched onto her tits. She didn't do anything, except lean back and let him go to town on them. But I heard about it later. I claimed ignorance about what she wanted me to ask. I had a good internal laugh about it though.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 03:11 PM

Default Hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhenderson View Post
He 100% wanked and took pics for later wanking. Great story!!
Part of me really hopes he had a wank looking at her, I’d have done the same thing, just hope if he took some pics he keeps them to himself.
Would hate to find out they’ve been passed round a group chat or whatever with people who know her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ryangordon80 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2020, 07:47 AM

Thanked 8,477 Times in 285 Posts
Default He asked to see them so she showed him

The first time one of my mates saw my wifes tits I wasn't there. We were on weekend away with a big group of friends in the beautiful south of Western Australia. My wife and my her friend wanted to go to the shops for more drinks or something and my mate offered to drive them. So off they went. We had all been in the pool and at the beach and the two girls were in just shorts and bikini tops. No wonder he was so keen to drive them. When they got back with the supplies I could sort of tell something was up so I asked my wife if everything was ok and if anything happened while they were gone. She said no everything was good. I wasn't convinced so I asked her friend if anything happened. So said no nothing happened just my mate John was being a sleaze. So I asked John straight up, were you being a sleazy prick and he said he just asked if he could see her boobs and she pulled her bikini top down straight away. I actually was excited about this. It really isn't in my wife's nature to do something like that. I then went to.my wife and asked did you show John your tits and she confessed and was very remorseful and concerned. I reassured her I was ok with it and actually thought it was cool. After talking to John again I found out she let him have a good look for a few minutes as they were driving. He asked if he could touch them but she said no.
Attached Thumbnails
IMGP1839 - Copy1.JPG   {7977F3F3-1F19-44C0-BA56-5A4B0A0AB4CC}-004~2.jpg  

Last edited by patrickbateman; 11-23-2020 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:15 PM

Thanked 2,228 Times in 146 Posts
Default Not one but two :)

I have been single for a long time, and had devoted my time to raising my kids and made a conscious decision to not date anyone exclusively , or even look for a potential LTR until my kids were independent. I went through an 8 year stretch and dated quite a few women that were teachers in my district over the years. This past year I met someone and have been dating her exclusively, My son is in his senior year and still plays ball for his school , and I am still on friendly terms with a few of the women I dated that happen to have kids that play sports with my son or classes with him . This past I had 2 of those teachers over with their now spouses and kids for an end of school / screw Covid BBQ . It was really cool seeing all three women in their swimsuits, knowing full well what each looked like naked and their sexual preferences. I know that both teachers did not tell their spouses about our respective time together ( I asked each separately , one was suspicious though) my GF also does not know , she is a bit of the jealous type.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drewnaz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 04:47 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Talking Everyone did

I would have to say a bunch of them saw her boobs at the same time.

We were dating at the time so she was my girlfriend. We lived in an apartment complex hung out with a bunch more or less around the same age. A bunch of us were hanging out by the pool sun tanning, swimming, drinking beer and so on. She and a girl friend decided to sun tan on the lounge chairs. When they turned on their front, they unhooked their bikini tops so there won't be a tan line. So basically lying there with only their bottom on with a bunch of hot blooded male watching them.

One of the guys decided to take two handful of ice from the cooler. Sneak over between the two chairs and dump the ice on their backs. It was like that epistle on MASH where they dropped the shower tent wall on Hot Lips. Everyone was waiting to see as he was sneaking over with the ice.

Both girls popped up and flashed their boobs to group before realizing then covering up with their hands. It was a cheap thrill they saw their boobs. Boyish pranks something to really not to get upset about.

My girl friend did have the nicer pair which I told her afterwards. They saw what I have been playing with.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 05:18 AM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
My girl friend did have the nicer pair which I told her afterwards. They saw what I have been playing with.
You would have been smart to tell he that regardless. We lived in almost the same type of apartment complex, one of the guys did the same thing to his GF. Except she was pissed, she chased him around topless until she hit him with a lawn chair.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 07:45 AM

Thanked 8,477 Times in 285 Posts
Default More wife's boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickbateman View Post
The first time one of my mates saw my wifes tits I wasn't there. We were on weekend away with a big group of friends in the beautiful south of Western Australia. My wife and my her friend wanted to go to the shops for more drinks or something and my mate offered to drive them. So off they went. We had all been in the pool and at the beach and the two girls were in just shorts and bikini tops. No wonder he was so keen to drive them. When they got back with the supplies I could sort of tell something was up so I asked my wife if everything was ok and if anything happened while they were gone. She said no everything was good. I wasn't convinced so I asked her friend if anything happened. So said no nothing happened just my mate John was being a sleaze. So I asked John straight up, were you being a sleazy prick and he said he just asked if he could see her boobs and she pulled her bikini top down straight away. I actually was excited about this. It really isn't in my wife's nature to do something like that. I then went to.my wife and asked did you show John your tits and she confessed and was very remorseful and concerned. I reassured her I was ok with it and actually thought it was cool. After talking to John again I found out she let him have a good look for a few minutes as they were driving. He asked if he could touch them but she said no.
Couple more
Attached Thumbnails
15271194_10209703615160751_1802953104_o.jpg   15409715_10209762305587975_308185509_o.jpg  

Old 11-25-2020, 02:04 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
You would have been smart to tell he that regardless. We lived in almost the same type of apartment complex, one of the guys did the same thing to his GF. Except she was pissed, she chased him around topless until she hit him with a lawn chair.
I most certainly did. Every time I get my hands, lips ... on them and more!

I bet everyone enjoyed the running show. Did they bounced nicely ??

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 08:03 PM

I love seeing my friends partners naked bodies. I love showing mine too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottishstripper For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d