Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2022, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts
Default A little bike ride

I have always loved the sight of little braless tits as they dangle and jiggle inside a cyclists shirt. Unfortunately It is always over too quick as they are just riding past.

I mentioned it to a girlfriend who possessed the perfect little perky tits for it. She caught me checking out her tits as we rode.

So the next time we went for a bike ride - off came the bra and she opens two extra buttons on her loose cotton blouse and off we rode.

It was a gorgeous view however it seemed it was always just right “behind” me lol
I spent the whole ride looking back at them. But it was perfect when we could ride side by side.

I think everyone we passed that day became instant followers of my little fetish club as there were a lot of whiplash cases reported that day as we rode through town and along the water front.

It was far more frequent a sight before the introduction of spandex and sports bras .
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2022, 05:36 AM

Default Hot dog stand nipple

A couple weeks ago my wife and I were at a popular little hot dog stand waiting in line behind this cute young woman who had on a one piece bathing suit maybe it was a little bit big I don’t know but the side opened up showing her beautiful little tit with it’s pointy red nipple the whole time standing there her tit was on display. I made sure to always stay in the right position to get as much spank material as possible. Love girls with small tits they show so easily
Old 10-15-2022, 09:48 AM

Default Teacher

When my daughter was in school her Spanish teacher was a cute little blond nice tight little body didn’t look any older than her students she was so sexy I wondered how the boys could concentrate. My wife knew I liked the way she looked and I mentioned wanting to see her tits we went to every teachers meeting even though my daughter was straight a’s this one day we went to meet I walked in the class a minute behind my wife she was already sitting down at the front desk the teacher was sitting leaning on her folded arms causing her not all the way buttoned shirt to open so I walked over and stood along side looking down her shirt at her bra that was pushed away from her tit and there it was her nice hard nipple on total display we stayed like that a good ten minutes. When we went home I told my wife all about it while she gave me a nice hand job.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2022, 04:52 PM

Yesterday I was in a Safeway doing some grocery shopping. I had a full cart item waiting in line. In front of me it’s a young mom looks around early 30s, and her boys so cute sitting in the shopping cart. I waived at him and he smile back. Anyway, he’s not the point, the point of this post was the young mom in front of me.
She was wearing a round neck looked like a knitted sweatshirt but short sleeves. She’s around 5’1 or 2. Just by standing next to her I could see her upper chest and her bra straps. They were very nice rounded shape I could take a guess that she could’ve had at least a D cup.
When I was playing around with the boy and kept quickly glimpse to the mom’s direction, it’s her turn to load up her items to the window. She leaned down over her son and grabbed from the cart. Gravity pulled down her collar. Now not just upper chest, I could see both of her boobs dangling covered by those purple-blue-ish bras. She went in and out getting her item times to times. I just stood there and looked straight at them, the boobs of course. I bet I looked like an idiot, and hope no one else ever noticed me.
Old 10-17-2022, 04:59 AM

Default Race track tits

Being a car lover I discovered the racetrack a long time ago. I go to limerock park in ct to check out the cars and the girls this one day I was walking around and decided to go to the fence where the cars lined up to get ready to go out always lots of people there when I got there nobody around no cars yet I did se this one woman and her friend she was petite good looking mid thirties had on a sleeveless top with large arm holes so I went over to check it out I walked up to the fence next to her and looked down and her shirt was opened up just right I could see right down to her very large dark red areola with a nice hard nipple her tits were not real big but that areola was amazing I stood there looking for a minute when I looked up and saw her friend watching me looking down her friends shirt I was caught she made no look or gesture so I figured she thought it was ok so i turned my head back to her friends tits and kept looking a little more finally I left and went to the always crowded men’s room went into one of the stalls to stroke off a cumshot
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2022, 09:35 PM

My old boss was a tiny half Chinese/half Vietnamese girl (gorgeous, I might add), and it became apparent to me that she wore a bra that was too big for her.

I couldn't tell you the amount of times I saw her boobs. We were pretty good friends, so after a few months, I actually brought it up with her, as I was concerned that she might be showing a bit too much to other staff members.

She thanked me & said it didn't bother her that I'd seen what I had, but she would be careful around the office.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 02:06 PM

Fresh out of stove!!!

As Halloween season is present, my supervisor wants us to decorate a little of for our office to have some spooky vibes. Including me there are 5 people are going to do the decor. This happened just 20 minutes ago. One of us bought a box of decorations from Halloween city last night and ask me if I could put them up on the wall and ceiling. So I ask another female colleague to hand me the items while I climb up the ladder for some high ground jobs.
After I finish hanging the first crappy bat up, I turn my head around looking at her right below me, I notice she’s wearing a blouse that has a pretty wide collar. As she leaning forward helping me open those packages. Me from the high ground above can easily see the most beautiful view of the day. Her light pink color bras perfect wrap around her tits. Two soft and rounded meatballs pump my heart beats pushing all the blood into my wood between legs, that I had to turn my body to the side a little so no one could see me with a tent.
Thank you my boss for offering me such a great job.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 09:14 AM

Default Up top

When I was much younger, I was at our local mall one day. In a store something like Spencer Gifts, a girl was shopping with a friend and she had a top that had a stretching gather at the top and barley covered her tits. What was unusual was the bottom was just hanging down. She was browsing at the various items and bending from her waist to pick up various items and then put them back. Each time she bent over, her top would fall away from her body and everyone could see her boobs dangling. She was doing this for a long time, so I figure she knew exactly what she was doing!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 10:37 AM

Default Racetrack tits

A few years ago I was on a business trip in Indianapolis and the company I was visiting was a sponsor at the 500 so they gave us passes during practice so we went the track wile walking around looking for a girls tits to view I saw this young girl standing at the fence watching the cars she was wearing a light tank top spaghetti straps I stood next to her the way she was standing both her tits were totally visible she had small tits but nice hard nipples I stood there quite a while I could tell she knew what I was looking at but didn’t seem to care a bit I just kept looking and flexing my dick with out touching it making me nice and hard her little light brown nipples were very pretty I could see her entire chest both tits. I have found if I keep flexing or pumping my dick I can get a pretty good hard dick with out touching and even a cumshot not a lot of cum but feels really good while looking at a nice pair of nipples. I finally sat down on the lawn and another guy moved right in I could see him looking down her shirt also hope he enjoyed the show
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2022, 08:40 AM

Thanked 16,283 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaffe1 View Post

I’m knowing some significant others (I.e. males) must have seen as well, because no one had seen my wife or the baby since the birth. The family was waiting for a picture.
A female relative in our family gave birth, and her mom took pictures that showed everything. And she put them on Facebook. The relative was in tears. The mother finally removed them after about a week of people calling and texting her and telling her how awful she had been going against her own daughter's requests.

I saw them just from scrolling through Facebook. The relative doesn't care that I saw, personally, and I consoled her for a few weeks via text after that fiasco! But at a resort the next summer, she made comments about how wearing a swimsuit around the family seemed pointless now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s