uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2017, 05:32 PM

Default Experiences at nude campus events

I thought I'd set this up to resolve a debate in the campus naked runs thread about whether people should be able to write about their experiences of the runs, or whether it should be limited to photos. I don't know whether creating this thread will help to solve that debate, but it's probably easier and avoids some conflict.

I was at the St. Andrews May dip, which didn't seem like a bold claim when I made it as it was a pretty casual event at my university which appeared on a website I've mostly been quiet on.

My first post was "Long-time lurker but a first time poster here, and I've been swayed to do so due to being at the St. Andrews May dip on Monday and seeing it mentioned on here. Thought it would go a bit unnoticed as it usually does and nobody at SA sees it as a huge deal, but there seems to be an interest and seeing some girls I know being posted on here is a funny feeling." I answered a few questions about May Dip here on page 19 of the thread.

I'm still open to answering stuff if there's even anything left to be curious about. Anything at all, though my answers will probably be a bit disappointing as the event wasn't as exciting as campus runs probably are.

Likewise, if other users want to transfer their text to this thread instead that might work well. A user called uvm2019 is being slated a bit over there, so this might help to avoid that, hopefully!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to H363 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 07:52 PM

Thanks, this seems the right move. I of course understand why people want photos on that thread, and can be suspicious of tall tales that have nothing to back them up. But equally, getting high quality images from that kind of event can be a Pyrrhic victory, if it makes everyone far more inhibited and defensive next time around. (Ballongdansen is one of my favourites on this site, but has been dead since 2011 for that reason.)

In terms of anything else to ask you about St Andrews, I guess just if there were any interesting mini-stories you noticed, e.g. people ending up more exposed than you would have expected of that person (even if not fully naked), or getting caught up in the moment, or making a big deal of it before or after...?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 08:20 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Hell yes, lets hear about it!

I created a similarly titled thread a few months back that created no interest whatsoever.
"Anyone with personal experiences at "Nude in Public" events?"

The gist of that thread was:
"I'd love to hear the motives, logic, mind-set, etc. of those involved in nude runs, WNBR and the like, especially from a woman's perspective"

That said, I can see why those on the "exhibitionists & Voyeurs" section might be clamoring for pictures. But here on this forum, while pictures are obviously welcome, this thread is primarily for stories.
So hell yes, write about it here!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucianado View Post
Thanks, this seems the right move. I of course understand why people want photos on that thread, and can be suspicious of tall tales that have nothing to back them up. But equally, getting high quality images from that kind of event can be a Pyrrhic victory, if it makes everyone far more inhibited and defensive next time around. (Ballongdansen is one of my favourites on this site, but has been dead since 2011 for that reason.)

In terms of anything else to ask you about St Andrews, I guess just if there were any interesting mini-stories you noticed, e.g. people ending up more exposed than you would have expected of that person (even if not fully naked), or getting caught up in the moment, or making a big deal of it before or after...?
I thought this thread had died, checked back a few times and saw no responses so that's why I'm really late to responding to this.

There weren't loads of mini-stories I was particularly interested in as I didn't know most of the people there (of course, people who aren't on your year or in your course aren't seen much at all), but most of the interesting stuff came in discussions before and after. I've heard about a fair few people making a pact with friends to go nude next year as it's their last May Dip before leaving, which I'm sure happens every year. It's not talked about openly much, but I was in a group drinking where part of the game was to "drink if you've masturbated to the thought of [a specific girl] going topless at the May Dip" and some guy actually drunk at that point. Was really awkward, but funny to me and prompted a discussion about the dip. That specific girl was really hyped after it and I only caught I quick glimpse of her during the dip. She's made a few waves.

Of course, not many people I knew were the ones going nude (it's mostly a final year thing), but I'll add something to this when I have the time. Will leave it here for now as I've got to go.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to H363 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 08:24 PM

Thanked 5,310 Times in 191 Posts

Interesting survey results from Harvard:
features.thecrimson.com/2017/senior-survey/lifestyle-narrative/index.html

81% of graduates have had sex
43% had 4 or more partners

But relevant to this thread, the interesting stat is:
51% ran in Primal Scream

Today was graduation there - that means if you picked a graduating girl, there's more than a 50% chance that all her classmates have seen her breasts, butt, and vagina.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 09:20 PM

Has anyone ever seen a friend, or just someone they know, nude at a campus run? What was that like?
The Following User Says Thank You to glaurung726 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 11:29 PM

Thanked 4,589 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaurung726 View Post
Has anyone ever seen a friend, or just someone they know, nude at a campus run? What was that like?
Yes, I know what many of my female classmates look like fully nude. I posted about it here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...77#post2430477
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 10:48 PM

Ive ran the naked run at Santa Barbara twice, so safe to say im on one of the videos out there and I have had people in my classes be like "Hey, I saw you running" or something of the like
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Naked with my classmates - seen by our teachers

I went to a small liberal arts school in the Midwest. Very small. Very liberal. Lots of theater majors, English majors, etc. we didn't have any sports teams, and there weren't any bars on campus. But the drinking age was still 18 at the time (late 80's) so basically the entire student body was legal age.

I have shared several stories about me coming out of my shell once I got to college, and discovering that with some booze in my stomach I was actually a bit of an exhibitionist, would go skinny dipping or flash my friends at a party, that sort of thing.

The school had an annual event every Spring just before the week of finals where we would all get drunk and then streak through campus. It was not a secret, everyone talked about it, even the teachers. In fact I remember in one of my writing classes, the teacher who was a middle aged guy, got a whole discussion started about it during class one day. In retrospect it feels very wrong, and I'm sure if a teacher did it today he would be fired, but back then it didn't seem inappropriate at all. We went around the room talking about whether we had done it last year or we're thinking about doing it this year. He would occasionally look surprised when one of the girls said she had done it, like he was making a mental note about her.

I did the streak all four years I was there and so did all of my theater friends. It was probably 50/50 for the other majors, but us theater kids had no problem getting nekkid. We all got pretty drunk before the streak, and everyone on campus would head to the quad at 10pm and drop our clothes and do a lap around campus. The running itself didn't present a lot of opportunity for checking each other out, but when we got back to the quad there were just piles of clothes all over the place and everyone was milling around trying to find their clothes. Lots of bending over and sorting through a pile, holding it up to the light and realizing it wasn't your shorts and dropping them and rooting around some more.

Just like today, there were lots of people who came to watch but didn't actually strip down. But nobody had cameras, I don't think I ever saw a flashbulb go off in four years, and nobody had a video camera. They existed, but were big things you carried on your shoulder back then, and nobody had them. So no pictures.

But the crazy thing was it wasn't just the students who came out to watch. I swear almost every teacher was there as well. And nobody gave a shit. They not only watched the streak, they would walk around and talk with us as we were trying to find our clothes too. And let me tell you, most of them were not shy about looking at our bodies. They really didn't even try to hide it.

I was very aware of people checking out my boobs and my ass. Back then nobody waxed and a lot of girls didn't even trim, so we didn't talk about someone seeing our pussy, it was always "so and so saw my bush." So over four years, hundreds of students and probably 40 teachers saw my tits, my ass and yes, my bush.

It was such a blast.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyloves View Post
Ive ran the naked run at Santa Barbara twice, so safe to say im on one of the videos out there and I have had people in my classes be like "Hey, I saw you running" or something of the like
There's no naked run in Santa Barbara .. you mean the undie run?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019