Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2016, 08:45 AM

Default Good advice, but...

...in my case I've followed it already.

We've been married 20+ years (which in itself is part of the problem - how do you maintain the variety/novelty?) and I've spent a good amount of time re-living 'Groundhog Day'. Each time I see what works and what doesn't - and then I try a little something new. Things are getting better now that we have reverted to 'scheduled sex' (something a couples counsellor suggested a few years back) which removes the spontaneity but at least gets her in the saddle twice a week... I think she's been reminded again that she does enjoy a good ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhitachi99 View Post
Could it be how you're approaching it? My wife has a super low sex drive and rarely explores her own fantasies. But by being patient and more subtle in my approach with her we can occasionally have some pretty satisfying encounters. I took it as a challenge to figure out what "works" for her as opposed to why she couldn't be as expressive as the women we read about here (or others from my past).

One of her early responses to why she's reluctant to explore fantasies and more adventurous sex play is she's afraid it will spiral out of control. I suspect there are other more subliminal fears and possibly repressed memories of abuse. It's a delicate situation and very frustrating for me, as my drive and sense of adventure is pretty high.

One thing is for sure, the perception of pressure or other negativity is the same as throwing ice water on things. It's all about trust. And figuring out how to genuinely communicate. The stuff she's reading is the deep end of the pool, which she might not ever really want to swim in. Figure out how she wants to get her feet wet in the shallow end.

Sorry about the unsolicited advice, but you've got some potential there!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NB2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 10:25 AM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

As I have posted before, my wife loves to fantasize. Recently she has been vocal during sex, expressing what she likes. Sh has taken to sucking on my fingers, simulating sucking another cock, which she knows is my wish. She sucks hard, telling me he is going to cum, and asks me where he should blow his load. She knows this puts me over the edge, and she times it so she cums at the same time as I do.

The last time she did this she added a little twist. It seems she wanted another woman involved. She fantasized that I was fucking her doggy style and the woman crawled between my legs so she could lick my balls as I pounded her. She had her lick my cock with each stroke, and eat her pussy as well. When I came, my wife took my cock in her mouth and sucked me dry, asking me how I liked the other woman sucking me.

I just wish this would happen, but don't ever expect it.

The closest we ever came to this was at a lifestyle party at a hotel in Charlotte, NC. I was on the floor, getting sucked by a guy's wife, when my wife went down on the husband. He could not get hard, so nothing much else happened. We had a rule that said no fucking others, but I often kid her that she would have sat on it, but she denies it. She claims she wanted to get it hard for his wife, because she could not do it herself. Knowing my wife, I think she would have felt the need to fuck him since she got it hard. Guess I'll never know!
Old 12-02-2016, 02:31 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts

Like some others here my wife won't admit to having any sexual fantasies and won't come up with any new ideas either. I have to introduce things and hope she's OK with them. (I covered this in the 'What have you got your wife to do' thread), and mainly involves nude beaches , outdoor sexual activity, wearing stockings or going braless out shopping etc.

The thing that baffles me is that some things she seems to get into and enjoy so I figure she must have some ideas going on in her head but just wont share them. I even wondered if she actually enjoyed the act of being coerced into doing things but I don't want to push her to much. In spite of her getting quite adventurous at times the one thing she doesn't like doing is actually talking about sex.
The one thing that seems to get her going is being photographed and recently she let me take a sequence whilst she masturbated and orgasmed. She does seem to come alive in front of a camera but that's not always practical depending on where we are.

So I have to resort to mind reading. Just in the course of thinking up something new and hoping she'll go along with it.

Last edited by thefergieferg1; 12-02-2016 at 02:45 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:38 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

My wife had an amazing orgasm tonight. I asked her what she was thinking about, and she said she was talking to the neighbor mom earlier today and the lady admitted she hadn't had sex with her husband in over a month and she was fed up with it. My wife was fantasizing that I walked into the neighbor's house, lifting up her nightgown and taking her on the kitchen counter.

I didn't mind the fantasy, either!
Old 12-02-2016, 10:40 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife had an amazing orgasm tonight. I asked her what she was thinking about, and she said she was talking to the neighbor mom earlier today and the lady admitted she hadn't had sex with her husband in over a month and she was fed up with it. My wife was fantasizing that I walked into the neighbor's house, lifting up her nightgown and taking her on the kitchen counter.

I didn't mind the fantasy, either!
That's very sexy
The Following User Says Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 06:02 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default Georgina's fantasies

Georgina doesn't profess to have any fantasies at all, but when she settles her huge c*nt lips on my mouth and I ask her what she wants to hear there are generally two overriding topics.

1. The Farm

I pick her up from her office on a Friday afternoon and make her strip in the car, throwing her clothes over the back seats.

Then i tell her that is to going to be a sex slave for the weekend. She gasps, but doesn't say she won't do it.

This is while she has the soles of her feet on the dashboard and her fingers frantically frigging her wet c*nt. I tell her she isn't allowed to cum.

We arrive at a remote farm where I send her out of the car naked. She is greeted at the farmhouse door by a barrel chested man who takes her into the kitchen, lays her on the cold tiled floor and fucks her.

His wife comes in, she doesn't have any knickers on, Georgina can see her hairy slit up her short skirt as sits on her face so she can be licked, as she dumps the spunk of the yard dogs into my wife's mouth as she tells Georgina that she is going to be fucked all weekend.

She is fucked by the farmer, his wife and all the farmhands and all the yard dogs, as well as a stallion in the barn. She rarely lasts that long before she is coming in my mouth - demanding to be fucked hard.

2. The club

She has joined this club in central London. it is close enough to where we live that she can get a bus there and get back later before i get home. The rules of the club are that all members have to be naked from when they enter the club. Once inside there are no sexual limitations and everything anyone wants to do is acceptable. Just thinking about going to the club and being fucked rigid turns her on so much she is constantly wet. Her knickers would have been soaked, but as she didn't have any knickers it was just her thighs that were soaked.

Georgina had already decided that, for the journey to the club, the best thing was to just wear a raincoat over her naked body. On one of the bus journeys she goes upstairs and the missing button on the back of her coat shows her naked c*nt to the guy climbing the stairs behind her.

She is already hot thinking about what she is going to do at the club that she allows the guy to spread her thighs and stroke her c*nt with his fingers before he lifts her up and drops her onto his rigid cock.

He lifts her up and down on his cock until he fills her c*nt. She gets off the bus and walks to the club with his spunk running down her thighs.

The cloakroom attendant can see the spunk running down her thighs but doesn't say anything. Georgina hands in her raincoat and walks into the club.

She is horny as hell and looks through the peep holes until she sees two black guys with huge cocks. One is fucking this little blonde woman while the other sits on a sofa stroking his enormous cock. Georgina enters the room and is invited to suck the reclining guys cock.

She sees the other black guy spunk inside the young woman as the hunk fed his huge cock into her c*nt and started to fuck slowly.

Georgina looks up and sees the woman standing above her. she has her skirt lifted and sinks down to place her hot c*nt on Georgina's mouth. The spunk immediately starts to drip out and Georgina licks it and she licks the woman's clit. The woman cums in Georgina's mouth. Georgina is turned over and is fucked by the huge black cock.

The other huge black cock soon appears at her mouth and she sucks it greedily. Black cock in her c*nt delivers a huge amount of spunk into her c*nt as she gasps with orgasms as she tries to deal with the big black cock in her mouth.

The cock in her vagina withdraws and Georgina immediately feels his spunk running down her thighs as she works hard at making the other big cock cum in her mouth.

Suddenly she feels a raspy tongue on her c*nt lips. A dog. It jumps up on her and rams a huge cock into her wet c*nt. He fucks her and cums inside her, leaving his knot in her for long enough for the next horny woman to come into the room and lie down in front of her to have her c*nt licked.

As Georgina walked back to the bus stop the spunk was still running down her thighs into her shoes. She had a huge smile on her face as she got on the bus and walked up the stairs, hoping for another follower. maybe next time?
Attached Thumbnails
2003_0214AB crop.JPG  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 11:15 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts
Default Sex on the beach

That's a "thing" for my GF. Sex on the beach with an audience.

Last time we were on the beach was in St Martin. She tried to coax me into sex while we were strolling on the beach one evening. She was wearing a small dress with no underwear; I was wearing shorts. Suddenly she turns to me and lifts up her dress. Then she just yanks down my shorts and grabs my package. Holding my penis, she just says: "Let's do it; right now!!"

She had talked about sex in public on the beach before; but I just thought it was a meaningless joke. I didn't think she actually had it in her. I started going for it; but then I took a look around. There were people walking the beach. And I chickened out. We fooled around and jerked each other for a bit; but I didn't go all the way. She was a bit disappointed.

But she hasn't given up. We are going back to St Martin next year, and she has stated that she really wants to have sex in public this time around. No excuses. Who am I to deny her fantasy? So we made a deal. This time we're going to spend the night at Club O. And we're going to stay completely naked. When the opportunity arises, we can head for the beach and I can give her the proper pounding she's been asking for.

And hopefully we won't get kicked out. I don't think she'd even care if that happened.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:10 AM

Default Very hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My wife has a cousin that's a little homely and has trouble fiding a bf, and is quite lonely. She fantasizes of taking her clothes off, sitting her in a chair, and I come up and deep kiss her-(I'm naked, too) then I kneel in front of her cousin and lick her clitoris, while my wife pulls her cousin's pubic mound back to expose her clit, and to indicate her approval of what I'm doing. Her cousin squirms and moans as I make her come this way, then I mount her cousin and slowly fuck her-my wife touches my shaft as it goes in and out of her cousin's vagina, and caresses my balls, telling me to please fuck her, make her come, empty my balls deep in her belly, my wife all the time keeping her vibe against her clit and fondling her cousin's nipples. This fantasy makes me so hot. Her cousin isn't pretty but she's a sweet girl, and it turns me on immensely to think about fucking her while my wife watches
Such a hot fantasy especially being your wife's relative amd your fucking her with her help! Very hot hope you make it come true
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 01:52 PM

My wife won't even entertain the idea of fantasies...,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2016, 08:27 AM

Default Niceeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My wife expanded on this fantasy last night-she took all her clothes off and got her little vibe, stood up and put it up against her clit-she told me she wanted me to teach her cousin the ways of love, lick her to orgasm repeatedly, and watch her cousin as my penis went in and out, in and out, in and out, as her cousin got all sweaty and covered with sex rash, and her nipples became rock hard. She said, "I want you to fuck her little pussy so hard, slow and deep" (she loves this phrase 'little pussy') and then she said, "Oh, God, I don't want to come too quick!!" but I told her to go ahead and have her first orgasm, because she can always have several more in succesion, so as I sucked her nipples and jacked off she closed her eyes and screamed, got weak in the knees, and had to lie down to continue masturbating because she was too weak to stand up after her first orgasm
Has she said she would get down and lick her cousin's little pussy? Spreading he lips wide and exposing her clit licking it in circles and sucking on it bring her cousin to orgasm...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample