uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2016, 07:11 PM

Default Housewife Slave

She has two kids of high school age as well. Apparently her husband lasts only a couple minutes once he puts it in and she's been getting only that for about twenty years. I give tell what to wear, and what hotel to meet me at. On the way there I sometimes send her a text telling her to answer the hotel room door naked, or have her kneel and start sucking my cock as soon as I enter the room. A came into town the other day and I brought him along to the room I was meeting her at, took off all her clothes and instructed her to suck his cock, then I had her get on her knees, put her head in my lap and look me right in the eye as he fucked her from behind. I'm shopping for sl*tty heels and a transparent dress for her..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stretcher For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 01:58 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default The wife

So I love taking pictures of my wife naked but haven't done a set for a while but she has agreed to recreate an early set because she has lost a bit of weight and would like to see if there is a difference. This is exciting to me because a few of these pictures are outside with her tied naked to a concrete pole in our garden. I have asked for another streaking video but sadly she has said no but what I would like to ask is do any of you have any ideas of any naked situations I can put her in outside to take videos or pictures of?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 02:15 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
So I love taking pictures of my wife naked but haven't done a set for a while but she has agreed to recreate an early set because she has lost a bit of weight and would like to see if there is a difference. This is exciting to me because a few of these pictures are outside with her tied naked to a concrete pole in our garden. I have asked for another streaking video but sadly she has said no but what I would like to ask is do any of you have any ideas of any naked situations I can put her in outside to take videos or pictures of?
Try having her strolling naked in a quiet spot in the woods, away from people so she feels safe enough, but then you get quite a distance away and photograph her as though you're a stranger, a voyeur.
Just a thought..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 06:24 AM

Default Good thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
Try having her strolling naked in a quiet spot in the woods, away from people so she feels safe enough, but then you get quite a distance away and photograph her as though you're a stranger, a voyeur.
Just a thought..
It's a great thought but we will be limited as it will only be in our garden. They is an alleyway at the end of the garden which in the past I managed to persuade her to rip off her t-shirt and walk naked in just high heels but she was a little drunk then she will be sober this time so that's a no lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 02:42 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were just married a couple of years when my wife and I, her sister and BF took a weekend trip to the beach in Florida. That night at the motel they dragged out some pot, my wife and I have never touched it before, and we all started smoking and drinking. He started playing strip poker and it wasn't long before we were all naked, my SIL is pretty hot, and her BF and my wife were admiring each other. But we mostly just sat there naked taking hits.

At some point we decided we were all going to go to this bar next to the motel, but my SIL said she wanted to take a shower first, she headed for the bathroom. So the 3 of us are sitting there and the way we are positioned SIL BF's is really getting a good view of my wife's pussy and his boner proves it. We are about the same size, but my wife makes a comment that his is only the 2nd erect cock she has ever seen.

I say "well, why don't you touch it too". My wife blushes and say she is not going to touch her sister's BF cock. The BF stands up and says "you know you want to, she'll never know". He is standing right in front of her, she is now sitting on the bed and we are urging her, sure enough, she reaches up and gives him a quick squeeze, I tell her she can do better than that. She does it again, a longer stroke, another and he moans and goes off in her hand.

My wife is shocked, grabbing tissues, cleaning up, BF says "I thing I need a shower too", he joins SIL in the bathroom. I'm hard as a rock and want the same treatment, so within a 10 minute span my wife gets us both off. We still talk about that night.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:20 AM

Dazman.
Is there a tree or something that you can rig up a swing?
That works pretty well for spread legs and it seems to relax them as they swing?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 05:32 AM

Default tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillplayingmore View Post
Dazman.
Is there a tree or something that you can rig up a swing?
That works pretty well for spread legs and it seems to relax them as they swing?
I'm afraid there isn't really a tree good enough to use also haven't really got the stuff to create a swing
The Following User Says Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 04:34 AM

[QUOTE=piecenick;2295129]We were just married a couple of years when my wife and I, her sister and BF took a weekend trip to the beach in Florida.

Did the sister-in-law ever find out?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 08:15 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I don't think so, SIL broke up with him a few months later for lots of reasons, or he broke up with her, it was amicable. Fast forward 25 years, an old guy died who the BF's family had a connection to and I also was in the same business. Wife and I went to the wake and there was the old BF and his wife, we got to chatting and decided to meet for drinks later.

Now everyone is a grownup and understands youthful indiscretions, so that night comes up in conversations after a few drinks, BF's wife thinks it is funny as hell, (I like her immediately, she is an RN and very alpha lady) so no, nothing happened that night, but it was fun reliving.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 10:32 AM

Default finally tied up

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwater247 View Post
I have been telling my wife a lot lately i think its sexy for her to flash. she is very beautiful and great DD of not EE. she looks great and was wearing a strapless top this weekend. we had been in the sun all day so she was in a bikini all day and love looking at her. well the booze was flowing and hanging with a bunch of friends and got her to flash a couple times. they looked great and it was a turn on for BOTH of us. that was the end of it as far as flashing but we found a private spot and really played. we were so horny. we started talking about what we could do to her. I always mentioned I want to tie her up, blindfold her, massage her like crazy, she said she can't wait and would do what ever I wanted. At this point she is completely naked and really getting into it. my hands were all over her tan, wonderful body. I just mentioned that I would really like to see her get off by getting fucked really well. she said she would love it. could even be someone else but she wanted to stay blindfolded and never wanted to know who it was! I had thought about it but we are not swingers at all but having her say it turned me on so much. I finished her off with the best finger job ever, i have never seen her cum so hard. she even said two other guys could fuck her and she would love it. Now i know a lot of fantasy was going on but going to get a massage table and try to get someone else for a 4 hands massage and see how it goes. makes me crazy just thinking about it. have included a pic of what some lucky folks got to see. just picture them with a dark tan and lots of tan line!Attachment 8527887

an update on this.
I did finally tie her up and blindfolded her. I spent a lot of time on here looking at pictures and getting ideas. Its such a turn on to plan such things.
it was during the day and i had things set up. I had also purchased some toys to suprise her with. Once tied up i took my time touching her as much as I could to get her fired up. I then pulled out the toys and really worked her over. I HAVE NEVER seen or heard my wife have such a massive on going orgasm. When my time came she even said "cum in my mouth". she has never done that. I think at that point and time i had her so fired up she could and would have done anything. Not sure where its all headed but I told her I am going to push her limits until she tells me to stop.. it was the most erotic thing i have ever done.
the stars may be aligning. my son is staying the night at a friends and I have a long time female friend coming in to stay. Not part of our plans but a little play may be in order. if i can get them both naked in the hottub i'll call it a success. the plan is to get the wife more and more relaxed in those situations. i told her next thing is to have someone play with her breasts. i know for a fact my friend has an open mind so i think the possibility is good. just need to figure out how to play it!
i'll post what happens.
our sex life since tying her up a few weeks ago has exploded. I walk around horny all the time!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s