uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2016, 12:51 PM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts
Default Has anyone shocked you with a sexual revelation?

I've heard several from the same woman that I used to work with. She was older than me, a hot brunette in her early forties. She was into Zumba fitness - it must have been doing the trick because she had a fit body. We used to work long shifts, sometimes on our own for hours and we got talking about a lot of stuff, sometimes sexual stuff, weirdest place you've had sex etc. Anyway she told me two stories that were a bit shocking but hot too.

The first was related to a previous job she had as a carer. She used to do bed baths for old guys, she said she had done quite a few during her employment, and most guys ended up with a stiff cock. If it was a guy she didn't like she would ignore it. If it was a guy she thought was sweet or got embarrassed she would joke about it by saying "I've still got it then!" to make them feel more at ease. I asked her if she ever gave them a happy ending and she said she did once because it was the guys birthday. I was expecting something similar on my birthday but it never happened.

The second one actually happened while we were working together. She was renting a house that was overlooked by another house which belonged to a couple and their son who she said must have been 17 or 18. The sons bedroom overlooked her back garden and kitchen, when she was at the sink doing the dishes she could see him standing at his window masturbating for her. She said it happened a couple times a week until he went of to Uni.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default A couple

It is amazing how you can remember stuff like this when reading these threads... Here's a couple I remember, I am not sure if they are all that shocking......

I used to work part time in a distribution center on the weekends. There were all kinds of people that worked there, including teenagers. One weekend I was at work and this teenage girl was working not far from me. We were engaged in some small talk, chatting about this and that. She was blonde and quite busty, not real pretty but kind of average looking. She was going on and on about getting some good exercise in and how good the work out was. I finally took the bait and asked her what kind of exercises she did. She proceeded to tell me that her and her boyfriend had anal sex that day. She wouldn't let him do her in her pussy but told him it was okay to fuck her ass... That one just about floored me....

A couple of years ago, a young couple moved in across the street. We have become pretty good friends with them and socialize quite often. Well, the wife soon became pregnant with their 2nd child. And in some of the ensuing discussions with her about her pregnancy, it became evident that she wasn't sure if it was his kid or not. It just happened that she has been fucking guys on the side. The thing that had her worried is that she has been doing it with a couple of black guys and she had let them cum in her on a couple of occasions. The closer that it got to her due date, the more nervous she became.
She lucked out and had a white baby. And soon after started tapping guys on the side....
Old 04-18-2016, 04:28 PM

Thanked 84,598 Times in 2,952 Posts

I had a co worker who asked me to salvage a VCR tape and convert it to DVD.

I took it home and did what I could. The shock was that it was a tape of women with dogs. She claimed she only liked to watch it, but I suspect there was more involved.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Yeah my GF. And I'm still a little pissed about it to this day.

My GF was drunk one day and her tongue got a little loose. She told me about a particular event that took place right after college.

Her and her BFF went to party in the "douchebag zone" of our city. They got wasted and a couple of dudes treated them to more drinks. They decided to go back to the DBs' hotel room to party a little more. The DBs' had coke. The girls decided to do some rails and te next thing they knew they were naked. My GF doesn't remember much beyond that but she's "pretty sure" they had a foursome.

I had a "Chasing Amy" moment about it and we actually almost broke up over it. The worst part for me was that she made all this fuss about "waiting" and being all conservative about sex when we first dated. When I found out she just banged some random dudes with her BFF in a one-night stand I was more than a little miffed.

But she put it down to "youthful experimentation" so I eventually let it go. But still; it's information I could have lived without.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 08:57 PM

Question Sounds-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post

My GF was drunk one day and her tongue got a little loose. She told me about a particular event that took place right after college.

Her and her BFF went to party in the "douchebag zone" of our city. They got wasted and a couple of dudes treated them to more drinks. They decided to go back to the DBs' hotel room to party a little more. The DBs' had coke. The girls decided to do some rails and te next thing they knew they were naked. My GF doesn't remember much beyond that but she's "pretty sure" they had a foursome.

I had a "Chasing Amy" moment about it and we actually almost broke up over it. The worst part for me was that she made all this fuss about "waiting" and being all conservative about sex when we first dated. When I found out she just banged some random dudes with her BFF in a one-night stand I was more than a little miffed.

But she put it down to "youthful experimentation" so I eventually let it go. But still; it's information I could have lived without.
Sounds-Like there are still some very disagreeable feelings remaining on your part about this?

Wondering? What bothers you most? The drugs, the embarrassment of her telling the story- or the fact that they gave their pusses away so easily- for the drugs?

I do understand you being pissed about this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmy14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2016, 09:26 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
Sounds-Like there are still some very disagreeable feelings remaining on your part about this?

Wondering? What bothers you most? The drugs, the embarrassment of her telling the story- or the fact that they gave their pusses away so easily- for the drugs?

I do understand you being pissed about this.
I don't understand your feelings. Whatever happened before the two of you were a couple shouldn't be held against her, should it? Were you a virgin before you met her? Were you the proverbial choir boy?

I used to be jealous of my wife's (extensive) past when I first learned about it but I got over it when I became secure in our relationship. Now I am no longer feel threatened by it and I think it's hot to think about. In fact, I enjoy her stories now and ask her to tell them to me over and over again. I hope you get to this point too, because it feels alot better than anger and jealousy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 06:32 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
The fact that she gave away the puss so easily. I understand it was youthful exuberance; but it was taken much further than anything I would have expected from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I don't understand your feelings. Whatever happened before the two of you were a couple shouldn't be held against her, should it? Were you a virgin before you met her? Were you the proverbial choir boy?
And you are correct. The telling of this story happened early while we were dating; too early for me considering her lack of sexual exploration between us at that stage in the relationship. I felt it was a slap in the face.
Time has passed since then. I'm proposing to her on NYE; so obviously this revelation has not been enough to derail our progression.
These days she expresses her sexuality very differently. Her "party girl" days are behind her. But last winter she discovered beach nudism at Club Orient. That opened the door to a different kind of exploration; stuff she's only done with me. This winter she wants to go back to Club O and have sex in public while we're nude on the beach. And I hope we can do it without getting arrested! And who knows; maybe being watched getting pounded on the beach will lead to other things. We're making our own stories now!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2016, 06:40 AM

Several...
A few women randomly telling me how much they loved to suck cock
A close friend telling me about threesomes she used to have with her roomie and boyfriend in undergrad

And my most favorite...

Former receptionist was super cute and petite, like maybe 5'0. We get a lot of incoming ups items during the busy season. One day after packages arrive she goes across town to drop off invoices and I need something that I think is in her desk. Box is under the desk and has been opened and resealed with scotch tape. I look, more out of curiosity than thinking its what I need. Biggest vibrator I have ever seen in my life. No wonder she greeted me with a smile each morning.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post

The worst part for me was that she made all this fuss about "waiting" and being all conservative about sex when we first dated. When I found out she just banged some random dudes with her BFF in a one-night stand I was more than a little miffed.
This is something that has irritated me a bit in the past - a lot of women seem keen to make guys they see as "long-term prospects" or potential marriage material wait and generally give the impression they're giving up the crown jewels. Then you find out in the past they've let mindless thugs get in to their pants within an hour of meeting them.

I learned not to let it bother me any more (not being a mouthy thug with a criminal record as long as your arm) as it's a balance with the much sought after female with the high sex drive and the compliment of being seen as long-term relationship material.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PjWjjj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2016, 09:46 AM

Years ago I met up with some old school mates from the equivalent of High School, and we ended up talking about sex, and one of the girls, who I'd had a mild crush on, back in the day, related a story about how she'd sucked the cock of one of the other guys from our school after a class, out behind one of the school buildings. It probably shouldn't have, but it kind of surprised me at the time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kyrel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5