Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2022, 04:43 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtripper8008 View Post
I was looking for a new outlet for this crazy little fetish of mine when I found this group! A forum is new for me.
Welcome to OCC, Jtripper. Both of your posts came through just fine. They may have been waiting for approval or something. It is always good to see new, active members here!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 04:24 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
This is what he saw instead.
Nice phone wallpaper photo! That's the "danger" of using photos like that, lol.
A while ago, I posted a story about when I bought a new phone and had to leave my old one with the Verizon guy so he could transfer my files. He admitted to making sure all my photos had transferred, lol.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 06:35 AM

Thanked 3,640 Times in 264 Posts
Default phone

Many times if I'm in a mall with the wife I'll just walk the mall and if I see a AT&T or a Cellular store with just a sinlge younger guy i'll go in and ask a stupid question about my phone,Like moving or get rid of an Icon,and he'll say lets see the phone,I'll always have a nude wall paper on it at the time,sometimes they'll comment and when they do I'll show them a few photos sometimes they don't seam interested so I just don't,it's fun and a thrill.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 08:17 PM

Thanked 5,759 Times in 490 Posts

Quote:
Since I'm new here I have been reading all these posts like they were written yesterday. It's funny to see dates going back so many years.

Anyway, I am currently staying at a hotel in another state due to work. To my surprise it has valet parking. The young man last night gave me a ticket for parking she told me to take a photo so I can keep it on my phone. Of course that means accessing the photo app.

This morning I walked out to get my car, had my hands full and didn't have the ticket photo open. I accessed my phone and before I could find the photo the young man stuck his head in front of mine too see the ticket number. This is what he saw instead.
I like this very much!
The Following User Says Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 08:23 PM

Thanked 5,759 Times in 490 Posts

Quote:
I cannot express my delight at reading this thread. I have been into exposing my wife for years and was searching for new avenues today when Google returned this thread as a result. I became a member immediately and have been reading these posts all day!

I usually use Kik to chat about my wife but things have been slow today.

My wife is very conservative and for years didn't allow me to take nude photos of her, although I still managed to find ways. I have a couple friends who have seen her photos and appreciated the opportunity. I'm always looking for new ways!
Welcome to this group jtripper. Have fun!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 04:49 AM

Thanked 2,905 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Whole it is true that technology has diminished certain aspects of exposing wives (who gets to have film developed anymore?), It's adds more than it takes away.

I am currently traveling for work (living in Athens, Ga for half a year) and the hotels now have flat screen televisions. New televisions have usb ports. It's easy to find a small thumb drive to fill up with photos and place in that port. I get a chance to play pics and vids of my wife and, when I check out, forget that I left it there.

If I superimpose an email address on every third photograph on the file I might get an email reply saying I left my thumb drive at the hotel. I know then they scanned the photos.
You know those services where you can create a photo album online and they send you a physical copy? A few years ago I printed a few albums with pictures of our travels. All those albums contained a small paper note with some text saying the album had been checked by an employee and it had passed all quality control checks.

Those albums also contained pictures of my then girlfriend (early twenties, stunning body) in various states of undress.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 11:01 AM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 74 Posts
Default More Than You Suspect Check!

Thank you! I've made a point of checking those USB ports for years. Just run a good virus checker first.

I've known several women who loved to "accidentally" show off. High end hotels when traveling were always a favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
This IS the best site on the net for stories about exposing your wife. I've been reading these posts for years. I've used tips from here with great success! Its great to find a site about exposing wives without going straight to cuckolding, hotwifes and bulls. Just not my thing. I enjoy secretly exposing her without her knowledge. She'd be shocked at how many men have seen her nude. Many who know her and see her on a regular basis, talk and flirt with her at her job. She thinks its just innocent fun, and it is really.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GS1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 08:08 AM

Thanked 2,197 Times in 125 Posts
Default Prop the door open

One way I can get Bobbie to show herself off is to prop open the hotel room door. She'll walk around the room nude and makes sure she steps in front of the door whenever she hears somebody walking by. I have even gotten her to go to the vending area nude a few times.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 12:52 PM

Anybody have recommendations for sheer bras? Looking to get one for wife so that she can wear it. Hoping it will show her nipples if she wears light shirts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blahqwerty2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 11:42 PM

Thanked 2,807 Times in 212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahqwerty2 View Post
Anybody have recommendations for sheer bras? Looking to get one for wife so that she can wear it. Hoping it will show her nipples if she wears light shirts
https://us.shein.com/Dobby-Mesh-Unde...IaArgUEALw_wcB

or

Brand: Timpa
Material: Alice Lace
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023