Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all !!!!!

From Mr & Mrs Grits
Attached Thumbnails
56779701.gif  
Old 11-25-2017, 12:55 PM

Default My experience

At some point I'll get to read the rest of these posts, there look to be some really good ones in there. The following is a story about my wife and I some years ago. If you'd like a visualization aid, back then she looked alot (and I mean ALOT) like Melissa Rauch. Hope you enjoy, hell I'm getting excited just remembering it....

Sharing Her
* The first time I kissed her I knew she was incredibly hot. She had had some bad experiences with men before our dating, and had been celibate for several years. What a waste!* I was recovering from a really bad marriage, and the two of us hit it off. After sl**ping together several times, I decided to test her limits.** In a club I'd stand behind her at the table (they were about as high as a regular bar) and finger her from behind, making her cum.* We would drink and dance until time to go home, then go to the car. Sometimes I'd tie her up in the car, and we would role play that* I was driving her home, except my motives were hardly what she had in mind. Once there I'd rip her pantyhose apart and start teasing her mercilessly, taking her to the edge of orgasm then backing off. I'd do this until she was trembling, then I'd take her. She always came explosively.* Sometimes I'd tie her to the bed, and when we tired I'd leave her tied or handcuffed. If I awoke during the night, I had her again.
*** I decided to see how hot she really was, so during the teasing I'd f***e her to tell me her secrets. All those dark longings, her secret desires, the inner fantasies, were divulged to me.*Sometimes we would roleplay with those, and I finally knew she was the one for me, and married her. A*year or so ago I decided to take things a*bit further. I was*having a drink with a*close friend who I*knew wanted her.*I often caught*him looking at her breasts, or her legs.* So I just asked*him, Would you like to fuck her? Believe me, it*took some while to get the guts up to*do it, but man it was worth it. He readily agreed after I assured him it was no joke.**The thought of her, who I knew to be easily aroused, and one of the hottest women I had ever had, being enjoyed by another man, being lost in lust with desire, inflamed my desires.
** Over the next few weeks the two flirted whenever we were out together, but no opportunity presented itself. I hadn't asked her about it, I simply told her while we were having sex I was going to give her to another man, and we would share her. She always protested, but came quite hard during this. She is multi-orgasmic by the way, a petite little blond with 36c*breasts,*lovely legs and delightful little feet,*standing 5'2".* One*evening we were out and our*friend was with us,*and*he was too d***k to*drive home.*So, we got in the car and*took him to his place.
** Once there he showed us around, and as we were getting ready to leave, I got behind my wife and*said, "You've been a real*tease this evening, rather cruel to Dan. I think he deserves to see some of what you have been teasing him with" I held her hands behind her back with one hand, using the other I unfastened her bra and blouse. Even though I was certain of her reaction, my heart was pounding, pulse racing as I did this. Dans eyes opened wider, and he pulled the blouse apart and I pulled the bra up. "Exquisite" he said, and began fondling her breasts. She was shocked but aroused at the same time, as I knew she would be. She was breathing with quick shallow breaths, and when Dan bent his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth she moaned and her head arched back onto my shoulder.** Pulling her to the couch, we took her blouse and skirt off, allowing us free access to her. She was being kissed and fondled all over, I was sucking one breast as Dan fingered her pussy under her pantyhose. We held her legs apart, he with the right and I with the left. She squirmed and started protesting, getting into the role playing of being taken against her will. We continued with our "assault" of her, finally pulling her into the bedroom.
** There we finished undressing, while she pretended to cower on the bed. Dan took the upper end and I the lower. I ripped her pantyhose apart (she was not wearing panties) and holding her ankles, knelt on the floor beside the bed and began to eat her.* She squirmed under our combined assault, Dan kneading her breasts and sucking on her nipples while I teased her clit.*I liked between each delicate lip, around and over, and repeated the process. She squirmed between us the whole time. This was all very erotic, and incredible arousing.
** Finally I could stand it no longer and while he held her arms I pulled her legs up, still holding her ankles, and slowly penetrated her wet sex.* I pumped her for awhile, letting go of one nylon covered leg so I could rub her clit while I fucked her. After she had cum, Dan and I traded places.* Seeing her face when he mounted her was sooooo fucking hot.
* He held her arms over her head, and slowly slid inside of her. I watched as he penetrated her, watched as nine hard inch’s slid inside my delicate little wife’s wet c*nt. Her lips were swollen, engorged, puffy. As his slender cock slid in her pussy lips folded around it, and then gripped it as it slid out. His cock is longer and thinner than mine, which is seven inches and thicker. Together we ravaged her hot sex. The sounds, ah the sounds of it all! Her whimpers, her mewlings of desire and then her screams as she orgasmed, and the wet, sucking noises of penetration and withdrawl, the sound of his balls slapping against her soft flesh, their grunts and moans, so hot, my cock felt like exploding while watching them. At times her small feet were planted flat on the bed, her hips pumping and swiveling as she worked his cock, and at others they were wrapped around his calves. Sometimes her legs were in the air, feet bouncing with each thrust of his stiff cock, as she forgot pleasuring him in her lust, until her cries would grow loud and her feet pointed, toes curling in ecstasy. She trembles when she cums, almost vibrates, her hands fluttering or gripping the sheets as her body convulses with passion. They fucked for a long while, she came repeatedly. I watched them, occasionally moving to grasp a ripe breast, pulling at her nipple, sucking it, or when able, holding one of her feet or legs, stroking them, enjoying the feeling of silky female flesh encased in nylon. I saw his balls tighten, saw him stiffen and thrust harder and harder into her wetness, groaning as he emptied his balls into her. She screamed in response, another orgasm ripping through her as it always does when she feels hot sperm shooting inside her.
* When Dan got off of her, I rolled her onto her stomach and told her to suck him off while I had her again. His sperm oozed from her shaven slit. She was breathing hard, slick with sweat, her body heaving from the exertion of being fucked hard by two men. Sliding into her sex, still full of cum was hard to describe. Slick, hot, wet, the scent of sex hanging heavy in the air, her squirming beneath me with another mans penis in her mouth and hands, me squeezing her ass cheeks and pumping her from behind.* I watched her blond head moving up and down, her small hands cupping his balls and shaft as her hot mouth took him in. She whimpered around his cock, even semi hard it filled her mouth. I* then pushed her right leg up almost to her chest (she was lying on the bed, her hands around Dans flacid cock, licking and sucking it)putting my right knee behind hers. It was only a few minutes later it all became too much, and I started emptying my balls into her. Dan was OOC, between the booze earlier and the sex, he couldn't get it up again.* It was in the wee hours of the morning now, and we left.
** We haven't had another since then, but are planning on doing this again in a couple of weeks when the summer season arrives. Since then we have discussed other couples, and even some women have been favorably commented on, will have to wait and see.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldbill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 12:29 AM

Default oldbill

Very erotic stuff. !!.... we like the secrets telling thing... we've done that--- we both heard things we didn't know about each other... any pic of her?? old or new so we can imagine?
Old 11-27-2017, 09:10 PM

Default Weekend Bama Football

Saturday was the big Bama football game Bama & Auburn......

We had a game party w/ 4 couples from our regular "Swing group" who are fans in one way or another..sweet home Alabama or college days mostly.... So these are people from our group we haven't really seen in 2 months (which was when our last "swing " group meeting was.)

Just a regular football party, but w/ the betting being sex... lol
The ladys wore either cheerleading outfits, schoolgirl outfits, and my wife wore her Budweiser dress outfit.... So as the game progressed, the bets were on the Qt. scores.... 5 wives, 4 Qts & final score ... each wife is the prize for a Qt. .. what ever hubby wins the Qt. score bet, that wife is his sex prize... simple plan for sex during the game.... cocktails are flowing, and everyone is happy buzzed.

1st. Qt... the prize wife wearing a cheerleader outfit, gave the winner a swallowing blowjob
on her knees..... the 2nd Qt..prize wife was my wife in her Budweiser dress , she hiked up her dress , pulled her panties to the side, and climbed on the winners lap and rode his cock to a pulsating orgasm for both of them..... the 3rd Qt. prize wife , did the blowjob thing, in her cheerleading outfit, .... and the 4th Qt. prize wife in her schoolgirl outfit, d****d her skirt over the winners lap reverse cowgirl fucking...... But the 5th wife , school cheerleader was the Final score prize... she was the prize for all 5 guys... we all sat on the couch and she climbed on all of us moving down the line fucking us all as the other wives watched...

After all the betting fun was over as was te game fun, we all went into the questroom for a swingers orgy.... it was a sight to see... 3 cheerleaders, 1 schoolgirl, and the Bud girl all waiting for us guys to slip our cocks under their skirts.. lol We did!!!
We were taking turns fucking them all, as they were us... it was really erotic reaching under thier skirts w/ our hands and cocks... we DP'ed them all and filled them all w/ sperm... my wifes pussy sperm was running down her thigh past her skirt line as she walked around... the othe wives were having the same problem.. lol... erotic to see running sperm under a girls skirt like that... my wife looked at me and raised her skirt to me and said, "do you like watching me get fucked"....and smiled....
One of the cheerleader wives wanted to fuck the whole team fantasy.. we were the 5 guy team .... so we all gave her our attention as she sucked us and fucked us like it was a locker room fuckfest.. we came in her & on her ,as she was grabbing our cocks for her fantasy pleasure of fucking the team in her cheerleader outfit... us guys loved it...

When it was over, .. the wives pulled up their panties, and went home w/ their hubbys w/ sperm filled pussys.
One couple was too far from home, and had planned to stay over our house... so we decided to swap wives for the night... we took intimate showers w/ the others wife, and spent the night in seperate bedrooms... I could hear my wife moaning her orgasms in the other bedroom all night...his wife was into soft intimate slow sex w/ me...I guess after the hard pounding she got earlier she wanted something different.. They left @ noon... my wife made me brunch in black stocking & garters that she wore overnight w/ him to my surprise... then called me to the bedroom where she wanted me to fuck her in her cum stained stockings... I climbed on her as she lifted her legs up, and slid my cock into her cum slippery pussy... "can you feel his sperm?".. "he fucked your wife all night"... "did you like seeing those guys fucking me like a sl*t?"... which at that point I exploded in her pussy mixing my sperm w/ his.... she likes to talk dirty...

She was in a horny mood all day Sunday.. she never changed, and stayed in her used stockings & garters & heels all day walking around the house, and making me fuck her all day.... @ night we took a ride to the store together.. she put a skirt & t-shirt on over her stockings and went into the grocery store to get milk... it was erotic to know what was under her cloths as she walked thru the store...the ride home was w/ her heels on the dashboard... sexy.!!

Well that was our weekend adventure... I'm exhausted... shes cum full... as were the other wives. Since there were 5 couples total, we all consider it a full "swing group meet" for the month.....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0243.JPG  
Old 11-29-2017, 10:14 PM

Default W/ friends

I sort of expected this as usual.....

Everytime we see our "swing" friends , she gets horney for a week... Came home today to find her in thigh highs and fuzzy heels under her robe in the kitchen... she turned and told me, "I was a naughty girl today" ......she spent the afternoon w/ one of her "select" friends...
She approached me opening her robe and hugged & kissed me, the fell to her knees and sucked me to orgasm..... I asked her , "soooo , how many loads does that make today??".. she answered, that she wasn't sure?? I reached under her pussy, and was sure it was alot... lol

She always does this after a weekend w/ the group..... later that evening, I fucked her used pussy in those used thigh highs and fuzzy heels, and didn't need any lube because she was sperm lubed already. She was telling me what happened as she rode on top of me, and it was erotic to hear what my sl*t wife did w/ her "select" friend....then we took a shower together.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:40 AM

Oh holy shit that's hot..... I especially liked the part where she looks at you and asks if you like watching her getting fucked. YES! There is just something so erotic about watching your prim wife becoming a wanton fucktoy, loosing her inhibitions and being the sexy woman that's inside.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldbill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Grits, we are going to try it tonight with a couple she knows a little. It's on!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 03:02 PM

Default More adventures

I will have to see if I have any of the pics from back then, that can safely be posted without her being recognized yet still worth looking at. No promises, but I'll try. Below is another tale of ours.

He was at the bar as I’d hoped. It was our regular hangout, and I was hoping for an exciting night. We had talked more about getting together again, but hadn’t made it happen for quite awhile. The evening was pleasant, he and I were dressed casually, but nicely. My wife was wearing a dress, heels and sheer pantyhose. She often does her nails in red, and wears red lipstick with it. There is something about the red color that arouses the primal in men, it’s like a sexual neon sign saying “Come fuck me”. She enjoys being looked at, appreciated, desired. I knew he would find her desirable, he had, after all, enjoyed her fully before.
We drank, danced, and talked. He was lit when we got there, before we left she was too. He had spent the evening making suggestive comments and compliments to her, which I don’t mind, as long as the commentator is discrete and respectful. By the end of the evening I knew he couldn’t drive home safely, so offered him a ride. He was thinking about it (after all it meant finding a way back to get his car tomorrow) but reminded him he couldn’t afford to be pulled over, and besides, if he played his cards right, maybe the trip home would be fun. Truthfully, he didn’t have to think that over very long. I told him she would almost certainly insist on his sitting in the front, she always does. But, when she gets in the back, he should get in with her, and he had my permission to enjoy her on the trip to his house. He said he was probably too d***k to be able to perform (he was) but that he’d have a good time anyhow.
She was surprised when he scooted in next to her. The dome light comes on automatically, so I turned it off, as he put his arm around her. He pulled her face over and kissed her deeply. He managed to pin an arm behind her, and held her there for a long time, his tongue penetrating her mouth, r****g the kiss from her lips. I could see their kiss, his tongue entering her mouth, toying with hers until she responded. I let the car idle, watching. My cock was getting hard just watching them, then he bent her forward, unzipping the back of her dress, and unfastening her bra. The pale white globes of her breasts sprang out, pink nipples stiffening in the night air. He continued kissing her, twining his fingers in her blond hair, thrusting his tongue into her unresisting mouth, even as his other hand slipped across her chest and began cupping a breast. He soon bent over and licked her nipple, sucking greedily at it. Cars were all around us, but no one else was around, and even if they were, they must have enjoyed the show. Her mouth fell open, her eyes closed, and her head bent backwards. He began pulling on the pale pink nipple, gently tugging it straight outward. Then he began sliding his hand up beneath her skirt. She tried to resist him, but really couldn’t with one arm behind her. I reached behind me and grabbed her ankle, pulling her shapely leg up and between the front seats. By now her skirt was up to her waist, he was rubbing her smoothly shaven c*nt through her pantyhose. I pulled her leg further forward, and he f***ed her legs apart further, tore the pantyhose, and penetrated her with his fingers.
She began to mewl and whimper with pleasure, no longer resisting his violations. He let her arm go free, and pulled her hand to his crotch, having her unzip his trousers. I pulled out of the lot, and began to drive slowly through town. I could see her delicate hand slip inside his pants, saw the motion of her arm and hand, the growing bulge beneath the fabric of his trousers. He told her to take it out, and she did. His cock is longer than mine, but thinner, and she loves the difference, especially when she has them both at the same time. Her hand continued to move up and down, the slight motion making her tits sway. His head tilted back, and he pushed her face downward. She knew what he wanted, and her hot mouth engulfed his manhood. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, working her red lips around it, lubricating it with her mouth, smearing her lipstick on its length. I had been holding her ankle, running my hands along and over her ankle and foot and calf, but had to let her go so she could blow him.
My cock was twitching by now, my heart pounding, pulse racing. From the back seat I could hear the wet, sucking sounds of sex. She was bent over, her head over his lap, mouth taking as much of his dick as she could, one hand balancing her position while the other slid up and down his shaft. He was enjoying it, and kept up his teasing of her, alternating between her accessible breasts and her c*nt, which took some maneuvering to get to. She wasn’t able to get him to a fully hard, complete erection. He was just too lit, but he came nonetheless. He’s a bit older than us, so he doesn’t shoot buckets of cum anymore, which is just as well as she has a small mouth. He groaned, I could see him stiffen and thrust his hips upward even as he held her blond hair and kept her face buried in his crotch.
It isn’t a long drive to his place from the bar, and we were there soon enough. He put his cock back in his pants, and even kissed her before he got out of the car. She got into the front seat, and we drove home, with her seat pushed back, laying down. Her feet were on the dashboard, my hand alternating between massaging her ripe breasts and fingering her wet sex. She came long before we got home, but was more than ready for more when we got inside. It was a good night…..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oldbill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 01:14 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Grits! Thanks to your advice and encouragement, I just watched D fuck Carter with his girl, and then they saw me with B. B was absolutely amazing. So wet and came so hard. But nothing could top seeing when C came inside her. We just went down to the bar and D is just dripping. I'm going to take her up after one drink. Best thing ever
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 PM

Default Boyfriends mom

I was lucky enough to see her nude and used by her sons friends after the party when she was really drunk and half naked as she got drunker and drunker she would take off her clothes right there in front of everyone and even her son. She blacks out from drinking and never remembers what she did when drunk.
Attached Thumbnails
my cum dripping out of my drunk moms pussy .jpg   Joyce c.jpg  

my drunk passed out cold sleeping mother and me and friends fucked her .jpg   DCIM 2018503921.jpg  

deep inside of me .jpg   Joyce at the party .jpg  

yg.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Janesiskind For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017