uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2021, 05:22 PM

Default Laura’s humiliation

This is my first story ever written. Let me know what you think about.
The persons are real, the events not (yet ;-)).
PS English is not my mothertongue, so forgive me my mistakes (or correct the worst ones).

0. Introduction

I am renting out a part of my groundfloor appartment with garden. It is a room with proper bathroom and toilet. The girl currently renting is a 24 year old Italian girl. Her name is Anna. She is doing a 6-month internship in the European institutions, and this is her 5th month, so we know each other quite well after this time.

After an evening out with Laura, a friend of her, Anna asked me if I could help them out. During the night out, Laura asked Anna if she could help to organise an initiation in humiliation. After enough gin & tonic apparently, Laura confessed to Anna her wish to see what she likes in humilitiaton and soft BDSM. Don’t ask me how that came, but I think it is quite strong of Laura to confess this to her friend! I asked the age of Laura, and she is 22 years young! She is studying art in one of the art schools of the capital.

So Anna and I discussed what we could do. I had already some ideas from previous relationships.
We brainstormed on a list of possible humiliating tasks.
We agreed that Laura would be there next Saturday 4PM.
Anna would give Laura 20 € to buy shorts (no jeans) and a short t-shirt. Preferable 1 to 2 sizes too small. She needed to wear that when coming to our place, plus sneakers and a vest if the weather would require that.

1. The initiation

On Saturday, Anna and I were quite curious during the day, hoping that 4PM would arrive soon!
We did some preparations like the fruit salad and collecting the accessoires.
At 4.07, the doorbell rang and Laura entered the appartment. I only saw Laura once before in the city center when I met them both by coincidence. I asked Laura to take off her shoes, given the nice weather she hadn’t a coat on, and lead her to the living room, and asked her to kneel on the carpet.
Anna asked Laura to put her hand on her head.
Anna then explained the rules of the evening.
Anna: « Laura, you are here out of free will? »
Laura: « Yes, I am. »
Anna: « Yes, who? »
Laura: « Yes Mistress »
Anna: « That is better! Don’t forget or you will be punished! »
Laura: « No mistress. »
Anna: « The stop word is « Napoleon » if you feel that we are going to far, repeat after me so you don’t forget: « Napoleon »
Laura: « Napoleon »
Anna: « That is good. We will take some pictures during the initiation, and they will only be spread amongst our three! Let’s start!

So I took the first picture of Laura, kneeled down, hands on the head.

Then I put a bowl with some water on the ground, and said that if she was thirsty, she could ask to drink. Apparently she was, she asked if she could drink, I said yes, she drank a bit and went back to sit on her knees with her hand on her head. « Good girl! »

Anna took a pair of scissors and began to cut the shorts Laura was wearing. Laura eyes grew as I think she was wondering how she was meant to get home afterwards!? After cutting the two pipes, the short fell down. I took it and put it in the garbage. Then I had the honour of cutting her undies. With 2 snaps, the undies fell off, I took the undies away and took a photo from the front and back of bottomless Laura. She wasn’t shaved but her pubic hair wasn’t a lot neither.
I continued cutting her t-shirt from bottom till top, between her breasts, then the same on the back, and then the two shoulder parts. It was in enough pieces, everything fell on the carpet. Laura was now kneeling wearing only her bra. I took again a photo from the front and the back. Anna took then the cissors, and with 4 snaps, all bra pieces fell on the carpet and Laura was naked. She had a bit hanging small B-size breasts.
Laura was a bit red in her face, even more wondering in what clothes she would get home!?? I again took photos from front and back. Good for my archive!

I took 2 ice cubes from the freezer, and Anna and I started massaging each a nipple with an ice cube. Laura pulled back a bit but let us massage and was even mildly smiling! Her nipples reacted like they should and the nipples stood very hard and pointy! I took a close-up photo of the nice nipple reaction!

We let Laura stand up, legs spread.
As she was seven minutes late, I took 7 ice cubes out of the freezer and Anna inserted the cubes in Laura’s vagina. Laura wasn’t smiling anymore now! Ha!

I said Laura had to drink a bit more from the bowl, which she did obediently.

I opened a bottle of white wine, and ordered Laura to serve Anna and me a glass. She was walking difficultly because of the ice cubes in her vagina, and the water was leaking from her legs..

Anna ordered Laura to lay on her back on the table. We used Laura as a plate to dress the fruit salad we prepared earlier. That was a nice picture! Almost art! There were also some pieces on her more intimate parts and breasts. Anna and I ate in turn a piece of fruit with our mouth. We didn’t agree upon upfront, but we both had a piece from the breasts. And her vagina was decorated with more pieces so we could eat each some more there. Laura was ticklish each time we ate. I must say I stayed a bit longer then necessary in touch with Laura’s young body while eating the fruit! When we were finished, I ordered Laura to return to her kneeling position, hands on the head.

I pulled Laura up by her medium long hair. And ordered her to bend and take her calfs with her hands. Her ass was sticking out now. That was worth a good picture from behind! Anna took a kitchen spoon, and we both gave Laura 11 hits on her ass cheeks (given she is 22 years old :-)). Laura had a look of pain on her face.
Her ass cheeks were nicely red after this and this was also memorised with a nice picture.

I then asked Laura to pull her ass cheeks aside, which gave us a nice view on her butt hole.
I then took a fox tail butt plug, applied some lubricant to it, and inserted it with some resistance in Laura’s ass. She really wondered what this was, based on her puzzled face. I took a photo and showed it to Laura.

Anna and I are mostly bare footed in the appartment, Anna ordered Laura to lick both our feet.
Afterwards Laura asked to drink a bit, which we allowed.

Anna and I then took off our t-shirt, and ordered Laura to lick our armpits. For me it was also nice to see Anna in her bra, as this was something I never had seen before!

2. The humiliation gets a bit harder

Laura then said she had to pee. We took her to the terrace in the garden and let her squat and pee in the water drain. I took a bit of toilet paper and wiped her vagina clean afterwards. Laura looked very humiliated at that moment. Again a nice picture for the collection!
I had to pee too, so we put Laura in the bath tube in the bath room, and I peed over her. Anna was taking some pictures. Laura really really didn’t like the golden shower, but she refrained from protesting. We let Laura dry a bit, and used then cold water to clean the girl. She was screaming a bit, but given the circumstances, that was acceptable.
I was hoping Anna had to pee too, but I wasn’t that lucky (and lucky for Laura).
We used a towel to dry Laura after the shower, and I again abused a bit to dry Laura’s breasts and vagina longer than necessary.
I asked Laura « left or right », she looked very puzzled as she had no clue why I was asking this, but she answered nicely « left, Master »
I took some shaving cream and applied it to the left side of her pubic hair. Anna had then the honour to shave away the left part of her pubic hair. What a funny sight! With a funny picture as a result!

We went back to the living room and let Laura stand, legs spread, hands on the head.
Anna put a clothes-peg on each nipple. Laura was having clearly more than enough pain. Tears were in her eyes!
I made that worse by putting 2 more clothes-pegs on her labia.
We let Laura stay like that for the next 15 minutes, while Anna and I were finishing our wine, and taking some nice pictures of the tortured Laura.

3. Some more public action

Anna and I put back on our t-shirts, we put on shoes.
We then took the clothes-pegs away, which was a relief for Laura.
I put a belt around Laura’s neck.
And Anna ordered Laura to put on her shoes. Picture time again.
It was clear for Laura that we wouldn’t stay in the house, and she looked very anxious given she was only wearing a neck collar and shoes (and a fox tail :-)).

I then gave Laura a long tank top from me, what she put on. Her breasts were clearly visible from the sides, what resulted in two nice side boob pictures.

We went to my garage and took the car to a nearby forest.
When we arrived, it was getting dark, and there was only 1 other car in the car park.
Anna ordered Laura to take of shoes and t-shirt and to put herself on all fours.
I attached a cord to the collar and we went for a small walk with our « dog ». Of course we had to memorise this with pictures. Anna said that Laura had to pee like a male dog against a tree. The fox tail butt plug made it even more real!
We only met 1 mountain biker, he smiled when he crossed us, but luckily for Laura, he continued his biking trip without stopping.
I attached the cord to a tree and Anna and I pretended to go back to the car and leave Laura there naked. For the first time, Laura addressed to us and pleeded not to leave her there like that. We continued a bit more, took a photo, but then we went back to pick up our sweet dog. It is of course not done to leave a dog attached to a tree in the woods!! Hahaha.

4. A more permanent continuation

Laura could put on back the tank top and shoes and we drove to her house.
Anna and I hoped her 2 house mates were at home.
When we arrived, that was indeed the case, the 2 girls were preparing a salad in the kitchen.
Laura lives with 2 girls, both students too. Anna was there before, so they recognised her.
I introduces myself to Elisabeth and Veronica.
Anna explained to the 2 girls that Laura asked us to explain the following:
« Laura doesn’t dare to tell you, so she asked us to do. As from now, she will live naked in the house. That means that she will not wear clothes from a few minutes after she arrives in the house till she leaves the house again. » At that point I took my tank top and belt back from Laura and she stood naked in the kitchen. She was hiding herself behind her arms so I ordered her to keep her arms next to her body. Laura looked very ashamed. Elisabeth was looking a bit ashamed too, but Veronica was laughing!
Laura of course wasn’t aware of this « agreement » but she didn’t protest! And keeping quiet is accepting!
I added: « Laura is also willing to be your slave. So you can order her to do chores for you! If she doesn’t obey, you can punish her with spankings! And she also likes very much pain on her nipples! »
The laughing girl said « All right! » and smashed Laura on her butt.
« Good servant for our house party next Friday! » the laughing girl said, and Laura’s face went red thinking about being naked for a larger group of people.
We then took a group photo with Laura, Elisabeth and Veronica.

After this, Laura served us some wine, and stood naked in the corner waiting to more commands.
As from that day, Laura became the naked slave of this cohousing.

To be continued!
The Following User Says Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, soft bdsm

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy