photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-02-2015, 01:06 PM

Default Lisa Gets Her Just Revenge

The following is a story by Shaw that I am sure allot of you have read. But I haven't seen it posted in awhile and I thought people would like to read it again and for those of you who haven't read it, your in for a treat. Shaw, Obo and now Chasmo are the best at this kind of stories. This actually is Part 2, I do not have original "Lisa Gets Her Just Deserts"

Sharon, the b*tch-Buster stretched out her long legs, as she relaxed in her dressing-room, talking to her best friend, Robin, alias 'The Brat'. 5 minutes earlier they had been wrestling in the ring. 'The Brat' was much smaller than Sharon, with long blonde hair, and looked even younger than her 19 years. She had a slightly sullen appearance which suited her stage persona perfectly.

Sharon had been telling the increasingly excited Robin about Lisa's excruciating humiliations at her hands.

'God, I wish I'd seen that. And you got paid for it too! I'd have done it for nothing'.

Sharon smiled. 'Well. I think I know a way where we could both make some more money out of this that involves giving you the chance to sock it to a snotty little b*tch at the same time'.

'You mean Laura?'.

'Exactly. Imagine how pissed Lisa's going to be when you tell her you overheard me bragging about it - and how much she'll be willing to pay to have you deal with the little b*tch'.

A day or so later, the little b*tch in question was getting ready to attend a fancy dress ball at a top hotel nearby. She paraded around in front of her husband in her outfit - a little Wild West number, all in white, comprising boots, short tight denim skirt , blouse, fancy embroidered waist-coat, and steston, that sat precariously at the top of her masses of long, jet-black hair. Her perfect white teeth smiled from her sensual mouth, heavily made-up with lip-stick. Her husband felt his cock stirring as he surveyed her long, tanned legs, and peach-shaped bottom, pressing hard against the denim as she bent forward. But looking was as much as he was allowed by his 27 year-old wife these days.

' Enjoying the view. Poor little cock beginning to strain at the leash? Well, you should have thought about that before you slept with Little Miss Cactus Butt. I'm going now - don't wait up. After all, all I want is a younger guy with a bigger cock that you've got, and there's bound to be lots and lots of those there tonight'.

She picked up her last accessory, her lasso, enjoying the sight of her poor red-faced hubby suffering. Not that she'd been particularly faithful over the years, but he wasn't to know that, and now she had carte-blanche to enjoy as much cock as she could lay her hands (or any other part of her anatomy) on.

The party was well under-way as Laura made her entrance to satisfying whistles and looks from the men. It was a lovely sunny evening, so most of the guests were enjoying drinks and snacks on the lawn. Dracaula chatted amiably with Henry VIII, Marie Antoinette with a Napoleon . None stood at the end of the lawn however, because the hotel owners were draining an old pond to fill in, and build a summer-house on . Most of the water had been drained away, leaving a rather unpleasant smelling mud-hole with decomposing foliage on the top.. Laura did a quick survey of the opposition, and satisfied herself that she was the sexiest female there, her only serious opposition being Lisa and what looked like a 16 year-old cheerleader. The petite, sullen-looking cheerleader was displaying a lot of leg, and obviously trying to attract the attention of the men, in an adolescent sort of a way, thought Laura contemptuously. As for Lisa, Laura had been rather surprised that her 'friend' had decided at the last minute to attend, given that most of the people who had witnessed her degrading ordeal were present. Laura smiled at the memory as she approached the group where Lisa was chatting. Lisa was dressed rather conservatively as a Victorian lady, so despite her obviously wonderful figure, there was no flesh on view. 'Well, they've all seen it before anyway', thought Luara, happy that the brattish cheer-leader was all she had to contend with.

It was all Lisa could do to stop herself from punching the smirking, two-faced Laura who stood before her, full of mock concern.

'It's very brave of you to face all these people after what happened, honey', she gushed. 'Would you like me to get a cushion for your chair?'

The others stiffled a giggle, as Lisa reddened.

'No that's quite all right'.

'Any further forward in finding out who that b*tch was?'

'I'm sure she'll get exactly what's coming to her'

Having surveyed the opposition, Laura now surveyed the talent, and immediately noticed a tall, unbelievably handsome male. His obvious good looks were heightened by his choice of outfit - D'Arcy from 'Pride and Prejudice'. This meant he was wearing the tight - very tight - breeches of the time, and Laura immediately began to feel her panties moisten as she checked-out his crotch. 'Ride 'em cowboy!' she thought, as she imagined making his cock bulge against his breeches.

'First things first, though', thought Lisa, and snapped her fingers as a young waitress passed. Even the waitresses were dressed in costume, as French maids, their short, heavily petticoated skirts occasionally offering a glimpse of the black stocking-tops and frilly ruffled white panties below.

'Champagne', snapped Laura. 'I've been waiting for ages'.

'I beg your pardon', said the waitress, as politely as she could. 'One of the other waitresses didn't turn up, so we're a bit short'

'That's no concern of mine. Just get my drink'. She casually knocked a spoon off the table. 'And pick that spoon up'

The young maid was used to rich b*tches like this, so hid her anger and did as she was told, aware that her skirt would ride up while she retrieved the spoon, revealing her suspenders and panties.

'Love the panties', mocked Laura, as the waitress stood up. The others smirked as the b*tchy Laura held court. 'Such cute little ruffles across the ass. They must make you feel so sophisticated!'

The seething waitress flounced off , Laura's laughter ringing in her ears.

Now, for Mr. D'Arcy, who was now engaged in conversation with Dracula. Laura had taken care to unbutton her blouse, exposing as much as she dare of her full, round breasts.

'Mind if I sit here a while boys?', she asked, not waiting for a reply, but seating herself at the table, allowing her short skirt to ride far up her crossed legs. She was delighted to notice a definite twitching at the front of the breeches, as the 2 men turned to her, and took in the full view of the beautifully made-up vision wearing the white stetson, and smiling back at them almost licking her lips.

At that moment, to Laura's chagrin, the bratty little cheerleader showed up, tits and pom-poms jiggling in unison.

'Hi! I'm Robin. May I have some champagne?'

'Aren't you a little young for champagne', asked Laura, trying to make her rival look juvenile.

'Aren't you a little old for that dress?', replied Robin.

Laura was not going to stand for this from this adolescent little brat.

'Some one should teach you some manners, young lady'.

Robin responded to this by sticking out her tongue and making a face.

'Little b*tch', seethed Laura.

Robin turned to the men.

'Would you like to see one of my routines?'

'No', snapped Laura.

'I wasn't asking you, Miss Saggy-Tits', and immediately went into her routine. Laura angrily noticed that D'Arcy could not take his eyes off the young girl, as she jumped and danced, the short skirt giving ample glimpses of her dark blue briefs.

She dropped one of the pom-poms 'accidentally'.

'Oh dear', said Robin turning round. She could have bent her knees to pick it up, of course, but she deliberately bent over at the waist, slowly, making the short skirt rise further and further . Now the men, and the infuriated Laura, were given a clear view of the pert bottom encased in the tight blue panties.

'God, she's so obvious', thought Laura. 'Time I put a stop to this'. No impertinent little brat was going to put one over on her. Laura would not normally pick a fight, but this little b*tch was obviously well-within her capabilities - and richly deserving of some humiliation. 'There's a soda-syphon', she thought,' and there is a very prominent, unprotected target'. With an evil grin Laura directed a long, cold blast from the syphon at Robin's pantied rear.

'That'll cool you down, honey'

'Oooooh', crid Robin, straightening up, stiffly feeling her soaking panties. 'Oooh, you b*tch!'

The men couldn't help but join in Laura's laughter.

'Oh, poor little baby, wet her panties!', cooed Laura.

The red-faced Robin stomped off, obviously in some discomfort. Laura grinned in triumph, and turned her attention back to the men.

Laura was so happy talking with the 2 slavering males, making suggestive remarks about 'cow-pokes' and long, hard rides, that she barely noticed the return of the brat at the next table, or the young waitress bringing over a tray covered with a cloth. Robin surreptitiously took something from the tray. Then, hands behind her back, she approached the seated Laura.

'Oh, little Miss Soggy Panties is back. Did you get your little panties dried, honey? I'll gladly warm the seat of them for you'.

She leaned forward laughing, and Dracula and D'Arcy couldn't help forming a mental picture of Laura warming the seat of Robin's panties.

'You're the one who needs cooling down - and this ought to help'.

Robin had been holding a glass of ice-cream behind her back, and quickly dumped the contents down the front of Laura's blouse, getting a direct hit on the exposed bare skin.

'Aaaaagh', squealed Laura, jumping to her feet, the cold ice-cream already beginning to trickle down
into the cups of her bra. 'Why you little b*tch', thundered Laura. The other guests turned to see what was going on. They'd all seen, of heard. about the soda-syphon incident, but none had expected the little cheerleader to exact her revenge. Few were exactly upset at the b*tchy Laura's discomfiture, and anyway, she'd started it.

'Come here, you little cow' said Laura, giving chase, but she had to stop as the cold ice-cream, having frozen her tits, now trickled over her midriff. 'Oooh!'

The other guests watched entranced. This promised to be very entertaining. Laura continued her pursuit, but Robin was very quick, and flitted between the tables, goading the enraged Laura.

'Come on, fat ass, catch me if you can'.

Saggy-tits. Fat Ass. Oh, she was for it fumed Laura, who was justifiably very proud of
her tits and her ass.

'Someone ought to give you a good spanking young lady, and that someone is me' yelled Laura, ignoring as best she could the freezing discomfort in her bra.

This is going to be good, thought the others, whatever happens.

Laura thought the had cornered the little b*tch against a hedge, and lunged at her in her fury, but the quick Robin side-stepped her, and aimed a kick at the passing denim-clad rear. Laura landed in an undignified heap in the hedge, losing her waist-coat as she fell.

'Let me help you up, old lady', taunted Robin, and pulled roughly at the back of Laura's blouse.
With a loud rip, the blouse came away in the delighted Robin's hands. Laura scrambled to her feet, her stetson amazingly still in place, her tits now only covered by her white, lacy, ice-cream filled bra. She heard some sniggering and a couple of wolf-whistles, which, for once were not welcome. She seethed with rage, making her magnificent breasts heave, then chased after her adversary.

The 2 now faced each other across a table, Robin feinting to move left, then right. The impatient Laura lent across the table to grab her. Robin pulled back, then pushed Laura down onto the table top, her 2 bra cups squelching into 2 small trifles. As she stood up, her fury increasingly, the 2 cherries from the trifles poked out of each cup like nipples. This produced outright laughter from the assembly, as Laura removed them.

'Jeez, these flabby old tits are sure having a hard time' mocked Robin.

'Stand still damn you'. This was all pretty embarrassing for the glamorous Laura. She had to save face in front of all these people. Boy, she was going to make this little b*tch suffer.

Scooping trifle out of her soggy bra, Laura went after Robin again. It was like a matador and a bull, and the more outraged Laura became, the easier she was to trick. Robin dived under a table. Without thinking Laura went after her. Quickly, Robin re-emerged, grabbed Laura's lasso, and put the loop over the white boots that were sticking out from under the table.

'What the�' Laura felt her boots being lashed together with the rope, and felt herself being pulled backwards, back into view, her tits dragging across the grass. She managed to turn on to her back just in time to see the Robin's blue-pantied bottom descend on to her face.

'Mmmmmpph!'. She was so horrified at this development that she was powerless to stop Robin secure her hands with the other end of the rope. Then Robin stood up, and hauled Laura to her feet, her white stetson still perched on the luxurious hair.

The full enormity of the situation finally hit Laura. Her legs were bound together at the ankle by her own lasso, and her hands were tied in front with the other end of the rope. She could not run. She could not defend herself. She could only take small rather ridiculous, jumps to move at all. She was at the mercy of this little runt, who clearly intended to humiliate her in front of all these people. And most of them were clearly looking forward to it enormously.

'Untie me at once, do you hear'. Robin's response was to walk forward and tweak the embarrassed Laura's nose.

'Ouch'. It was not particularly sore, but undermined how helpless she was.

'I wonder if she's wearing little lacy white panties to match her bra?' said Robin, approaching again.

'Stay away from me. I'm warning you'. Laura was acutely aware that it was difficult to sound really menacing as she did these ludicrous little bunny-hops backwards, her publicly exposed bra and tits covered in trifle, but she had to do something. How embarrassing it would be if she was reduced to bra and panties on the hotel lawn by this impertinent little squirt.

'Hold still, Fat Ass, while I undo your belt', and the next thing a mortified Laura knew, her short denim skirt was lying in a pool at her feet, and her skimpy lacy white satin panties were on display.

'Oh, look, they do match, how pretty'.

Laura's face reddened at this new indignity, and she pressed her legs tightly together, and covered the front of her panties with her bound hands as best she could.

'Oh boy, are you going to pay for this when I get loose'. The only way Laura could get through this was to focus on the moment when she was free, and could get her own back on the sniggering, insufferable teenager.

Meanwhile Robin had picked up a knife from the tray the waitress had brought her. 'Time we all had a good look at these tired old tits'.

Laura made a couple of small jumps backward

'Keep away from me, you little b*tch'

But Robin got behind her easily, and to a loud cheer, cut the straps and removed the lacy white bra, exposing the arrogant Laura's tits to the world. And there was nothing she could do to protect her modesty, except make little bunny hops away from the jeering audience, breasts bouncing in a pronounced, very embarrassing fashion. She'd wanted D'Arcy to see her tits, but not like this, covered in trifle, publicly exposed by this vicious little cow. She knew that all the men were greatly enjoying the show. Most of the women there had been the subject of catty, b*tchy remarks from Laura in the past, so they were not unhappy to see her get her comeuppance. Why had she started this? How much worse was this going to get? Surely being hog-tied, and stripped to her panties in public was enough.

To make matters worse, the cold ice-cream meant that the lovely Laura's nipples were hard, and jutting out prominently. Robin rubbed the slippery tits with her hands, gleefully enjoying Laura's helpless mortification.

'Look at the udders on this cow.' Robin pulled on the nipples joyfully, as Laura shrieked in outrage. She glared into Robin's eyes.

'Just you wait �. yeeeow!'

Robin pulled the nipples up, then pulled them down, making the degraded Laura bend over, then she pulled them up again.

'This is neat. They're like little control knobs. I can make her hop forward�'

'Ooow!'

'Turn round..'. Laura had no choice but hop round in the direction her tits were being pulled in. This was so humiliating.

'Bend over..'

Laura's pantied rear was now bent in front of everyone.

'Jeez, these panties must be awful strong to hold that fat ass in'. Robin pinged the elastic at the back of the panties, stinging the helpless bottom, to another outraged yell from the fuming Laura. The incessant b*tchy remarks about her superb breasts and bottom only added to proud beauty's indignation

'And you were going to spank me, Fat Ass - well that's a big enough target! '

Robin let go of one of Laura's nipples to deliver a couple of loud, stinging spanks to the taut, white-pantied seat.

'Yeouch. You little b*tch!'

Held bent over by her tits while she was publicly spanked by a brattish adolescent was degrading in the extreme, but obviously very popular with the laughing, cheering on-lookers. The spanks themselves were painful enough, but the humiliation was even worse.

Robin then stood her victim up straight and turned the scarlet-faced Laura round to face the crowd. She could swear she saw that b*tch Lisa sniggering. Robin was behind her, and Laura felt Robin's fingers on the waistband of her panties.

'Don't you dare!' she yelled, turning her head and trying to hop round. But it was useless. To the loudest cheer of the evening, Robin yanked the panties down to the squirming Laura's knees, exposing the luxuriant dark hair on her pussy. She could have pulled them all the way down but thought it looked more humiliating to leave them hanging at half-mast between her knees. Laura was certainly painfully aware of how ridiculous she looked. She crouched over, knees pressed tightly together trying to hide her pussy. It was small consolation to note that D'Arcy's bulge was now very pronounced. She also noticed the young waitress was now nearly helpless with laughter, clapping her hands in joy. This was totally humiliating. Robin couldn�t resist applying another painful spank to the perfectly-presented, naked ass swaying in front of her.

'Owww. You spiteful little b*tch. I'll get even with you for this!' Laura tried to pull he panties up from the front as Robin turned her round by the tits to give everyone a view of the struggling Laura's bared bottom, now bearing a bright read hand-print. Since Laura was pulling them up form the front, although she managed to cover her pussy, her panties were still bunched at the rounded swell of her bottom.

'Oh, dear. She can't pull her little panties up over fat ass. Let me help you, honey', and before Laura knew what was happening, Robin had grabbed the back of her panties and pulled them up as hard as she could. Laura had to stand on tip-toe as the waist-band of her panties now stretched half-way up her back. More laughter and ridicule followed from the audience as they witnessed this painful wedgie. Her panties were now wedged tightly up her ass, and rubbed painfully against, and into, her delectable pussy. This was so demeaning, having another female haul her panties up like this, and display virtually her entire ass off to the cheering audience.

'That better, honey?'

'Oooooh! Ooooow! b*tch!'.

The trussed-up Larua could not unpick this painful, embarrassing wedgie, so had to stand there, fuming, in front of the crowd, with her underwear stretched tightly between her buttocks . What must D'Arcy be thinking - seeing her taken down by a bratty adolescent.

'Now, over to my table, I have a little surprise for you. You can do little wedgie-hops for us. Hop!'.

Robin hoisted the panties up painfully again at the back, causing the b*tchy Laura to hop forward to more laughter and cheers.

By continually yanking the back of poor Laura's panties high up her back, Robin directed the furious, helpless, degraded Laura over to the table where the waitress had left the cloth-covered tray. There was nothing she could do lessen the indignity of being directed across the lawn by her panties, having to do a ludicrous, breast-jiggling bunny hop at every wedgie, her panties disappearing further and further into her ass and pussy, causing her acute discomfort and humiliation. They stopped at the table, and Robin removed the cloth. There was a large bowl and a small bowl beneath it. The large bowl was full of cold baked beans in tomato sauce. The small bowl contained a mysterious thick red paste.

'I asked the waitresses to prepare this for me. They very enthusiastic when I told them who it was for'.

Laura made a mental note to get even with the grinning, jeering waitresses after she'd fixed this b*tch.

Robin removed the white, jaunty steston from the luxuriantly coiffured Laura, and filled it slowly with the beans.

Laura glared at her, as the other guests looked on expectantly.

'I'm warning you, b*tch �'

Before the words were out of her mouth, the stetson had been put back on her head. She froze and closed her eyes as cold beans and tomato sauce began to trickle down her long black hair, over the beautifully made-up face, her naked shoulders, then cascading down over full, firm breasts. More cheers and laughter arose, as the sauce and beans began to trickle down her midriff and down the front of her panties. Laura tried as best she could to maintain a quiet dignity, but it was not easy considering she was standing naked except for her wedgied panties, having been trussed, and spanked, and was now having cold beans poured over her by her younger rival.

'You are so going to pay for this, you little b*tch' she seethed.

Robin merely giggled, then picked up the small bowl and a little pastry brush.

'Now, for my last trick, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to make the arrogant, fat-assed cow dive into that stinky mud-hole over there, and roll around in the mud! And I'm not even going to haul her over there by her pretty white panties. She's going to go all by herself'

'No way, b*tch', said Laura though clenched teeth, just dying to get the rope untied and get her hands on this scrawny little runt. Oh, she would make her suffer for these humiliations.

'Well that's up to you, but you might think differently after this. This little concoction has a lot of tabasco in it, chillies of course, mustard, peppers, spices, and a couple of mystery ingredients, all readily available in your average kitchen'. Robin spoke as if she was swapping recipes with a friend. 'You're going to love this, though it may smart a little'.

Robin started by unpicking the painful wedgie and making a great show of arranging the panties neatly and comfortably. Then she dipped the pastry brush in bowl and brushed a generous amount of the concoction over each of Laura's prominent, defenceless nipples. Then she pulled the elastic at the front of poor Laura's panties and ran the brush over her pussy, coating the pink soft lips, and the black pubic hair.

'Well, you wanted to show Mr. D'Arcy what a hot little pussy you've got', laughed Robin. 'Turn!'.

She turned Laura round, pulled the panties out at the back, and ran the brush a couple of times up and down Laura's ass-crack. Laura tensed her muscles, as the audience looked on in anticipation, with the occasional stiffled giggle creeping out. Then Robin applied a good amount over each of the well-rounded butt cheeks as Laura turned her head helplessly to see.

Half the bowl was still left.

'Oh, what the hell', laughed Robin, pouring the last of it down the back of Laura's panties.

'Now, just to make sure it gets to the right places �', said Robin grabbing the sides of the helpless Laura's panties.

'Oooww!'

Another massive, painful wedgie jammed the mixture right up into the already tormented ass and pussy. There was a moments silence. Laura could feel the gooey mess plastering her pussy and pantied seat, and felt it squirting through her panty leg-holes down the back of her thighs, but to her intense relief, could not feel any other effects.

'Little trick seems to have back-fired, Miss Smarty-Pants', said Laura defiantly. 'Looks like ..'

But she stopped in mid-sentence as she felt a warm glow in her nipples. Then a distinct tingling in her pussy. Her ass began to feel uncomfortably warm, and each butt-cheek began to throb.

'Oh no�!'. More sniggers from the enthralled audience as Laura clenched her butt and pussy muscles, and tried hard not to grimace, as the heat began to build. She began to squirm and shuffle her legs, as she rubbed the front of her panties with her tied hands. The heat was becoming unbearable. Laura looked round frantically for an alternative relief to the mud.

'Getting warmer, Fat Ass? I think about 20 of your little bunny-hops should get you to the mud'.

Laura glared into the brat's eyes, almost bursting with anger and frustration at having all these indignities heaped upon her by this obnoxious adolescent She didn't want to give Robin the satisfaction of subjecting herself to this final humiliation, but the discomfort in her tits, ass and pussy was becoming intolerable.
She had no choice.

'b*tch!', she yelled, then turned and began her humiliating progress to the mud, bunny-hopping for all her might, tits, ass and pussy feeling as if they were on fire, wedgied butt cheeks wobbling furiously, glowing bright red, breasts bouncing as never before, angrily aware from the laughter behind her that she was providing a totally ludicrous, degraded spectacle.

How she longed to rub her tits, or get the fire out of her ass. It was as if she had sat on hot coals. The excruciating pain ensured that she made the edge of the pond in only 16 hops. The smell of the slimy, decomposing foliage, and the sight of the thick, gooey mud almost made her reconsider - but the torment in her flailing tits and throbbing rear-end dictated otherwise. With one last leap she landed ass first in the mud and slime, and immediately rubbed her derriere furiously in the cold, muddy slime as seeped into her pantied seat. Then she quickly rolled on to her stomach and started to grind her tits and pussy into the foul-smelling bog, the once pristine white panties now soaked and covered in mud and slime.

'God, she's humping that stinky mud', cried Robin.

Over she turned again, once more getting relief on her stinging ass as she slithered around in the bog, then back on to her front, her frenzied show stimulating derisive cheers and applause. The relief for Laura was great, but having to coat her perfect, pampered body with the disgusting mixture was extremely degrading.

Slowly, Laura got to her feet. She'd arrived at the ball full of her own importance, dressed to kill in a tight sexy outfit. Now she stood before her laughing friends, covered from her tits down in foul-smelling mud and green slime, stripped down to painfully wedgied panties, baked beans plastering her hair, a laughing-stock, thoroughly humiliated.

'Oh dear', said Robin,' did you fall in the mud, honey. Now who's got soggy panties? Bet you wish you hadn't squirted the syphon at me now, b*tch'

'Just you wait�' fumed Laura. 'I'll get you for this. You little b*tch. Just you wait'

Robin turned away laughing, and ostentatiously took D'Arcy's arm as the guests began to go inside for dinner leaving Laura bursting with impotent rage. The young waitress gave Robin an enthusiastic high-five, and went in with them, laughing loudly.

A few of Laura's female 'friends', including Lisa, gathered round her.

'Jeez Laura, you stink'

'You don't say'.

Though she didn't know that Lisa had organised it, she knew how thoroughly the b*tch had enjoyed watching, and knew that was true of the others as well.

They cut Laura loose and covered her nudity in Dracula's cloak. They were all so very sympathetic and concerned, and assured Laura that they would have come to her aid, only she had started it, and anyway, she was only up against a young, bratty adolescent. None of this was helping the mud-covered, seething Laura - nor was it meant to. She tried to ignore the obvious pleasure this had given them as she eased her mud-soaked panties out of her ass and pussy.

'Maybe you should go home', suggested one.

'No one humiliates me like that a gets away with it', Laura fumed, as the others giggled behind her back, and held their noses.

'But haven't you had enough. She really made a monkey out of you, with the wedgies, the stripping, the spanks, and that mud �' said Lisa.

'Like I'm really going to take advice from a little wuss that was left hanging by her panties in her own garden', snapped Laura. 'Once I'm cleaned up I'm going to put that little b*tch in her place. She got lucky with the rope. But inside the hotel, there'll be no place for the little b*tch to hide. I'll start by giving her a good old-fashioned over-the-knee spanking in front of everyone. Treat her like the little brat she is.' Laura formed a very pleasing mental picture of how she would avenge herself for this degrading ordeal 'She'll feel so humiliated, over my knee, panties at her knees - I can't wait'.

'Neither can I', thought Lisa

(to be continued)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2015, 01:38 PM

Default Hey

Wow awesome story just 3 questions though wouldn't the small girl be embarassed first then the other ones.

Will there be a part 3

Could you pass me the link where part 1 is I would love to see it
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2015, 02:39 PM

I do believe there was another part or 2 but not positive. I'll see if I can find part 1 for you, I only have half of that story.
The Following User Says Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2015, 02:53 PM

Though Shaw and his site are long gone, it continues in spirit at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HBunsArchive and https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ByBratsArchive.

Not coincidentally, the first linked group has all existing (those that remain, there are a few missing I'm afraid) Shaw stories archived, including all 5 Lisa/Laura stories that remain and 2 Natalie/Robyn stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM

Default Heyo

What happened to Shaw/Shaw&Wham website?
The Following User Says Thank You to cleareyesfullheart For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 07:34 PM

Ooooh! I love those stories. I kind of always wanted to do illustrations for them, but I'd want to post the story with them, and since I didn't write it, and can't contact the original author to get permission, that makes me nervous.

I wrote a bunch of sequels of sorts to the Power Princess superheroine stories. Maybe someday I'll post them somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleareyesfullheart View Post
What happened to Shaw/Shaw&Wham website?
It's been gone a long, LONG time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myds View Post
Ooooh! I love those stories. I kind of always wanted to do illustrations for them, but I'd want to post the story with them, and since I didn't write it, and can't contact the original author to get permission, that makes me nervous.

I wrote a bunch of sequels of sorts to the Power Princess superheroine stories. Maybe someday I'll post them somewhere.
Here is good
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2015, 11:06 AM

Were there more than two Natalie and Robyn stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to cleareyesfullheart For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 04:21 AM

Default next???

Our dear writer,
frankly speaking, I believe to talk in behalf a lot of readers waiting to read next chapter...:-)
Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2020, 04:04 PM

Default Great story

Hi Samos,

I would love to read the next chapter.
Great story this is!

Raycat
The Following User Says Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s