uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-03-2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplefrek View Post
This annoys me as well, and it often is that they instantly gets horny or turned on by it.

What I also like enf scenarios with major wardrobe malfunctions. But I like it when the woman wears something they though they would never show off to somebody. Like a thong or pasties.

I also like when a girl is naked but is covered with food or something like paint, so she is semi "covered", then something happens so she loses all her cover, like being sprayed with water.

I think for a conservative or demure type of woman people knowing she wears a thong would be just as embarrassing for her.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:49 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearfan1422 View Post
Even better if they decide to run off with her clothes so even if she can get free by herself she's now forced to chase after them while naked.
Indeed the longer she is naked in public the better I say lol would love to see pictures of anything like that but it's like trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Old 01-03-2018, 06:09 PM

Default Enf

Well let me be the first to say...getting on a thread here
Old 01-03-2018, 08:33 PM

Default Enf

How many women got posted on OCC and became an ENF do you think ? How many do you think get downloaded LOL ?LOL
Old 01-04-2018, 01:35 AM

Thanked 12,617 Times in 331 Posts
Default Risk

I like stories where the woman's lust backfires. By that I mean where she takes a risk (preferably completely naked) and the worst possible things happen. Sneaking out at night naked. Getting naked in places where you can't get naked. Self bondage. Making it difficult to get back to her clothes or to safety. Her lust and need for extreme risk take hold of her senses.

I also like it when they don't have happy endings. EVERYBODY discovers her. Pictures are taken. She can never look anyone in the eye again.

Great fun.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:26 AM

Default Enf stories

I like public strippings that involve magic, pranks, accidents, or self inflicted clothing loss. My favorite places are at school, on the news, or a theme park. They either dont notice and are exposed wearing embarrassing underwear like cartoon print or they know but pretend not to know as they hear more comments. Always ending in public masturbation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonlake2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWolf View Post
I like stories where the woman's lust backfires. By that I mean where she takes a risk (preferably completely naked) and the worst possible things happen. Sneaking out at night naked. Getting naked in places where you can't get naked. Self bondage. Making it difficult to get back to her clothes or to safety. Her lust and need for extreme risk take hold of her senses.

I also like it when they don't have happy endings. EVERYBODY discovers her. Pictures are taken. She can never look anyone in the eye again.

Great fun.
Dude, are you the same CityWolf that posted stories to the Writings of Leviticus? I enjoyed those stories even though they went too far into "forced sex".

Despite that, I agree with what you said here, as I like her embarrassment to last longer than the moment she is discovered. However, I don't want her life to be ruined. It will be drastically changed though. For example, she would be caught naked and masturbating in the auditorium. Instead of the crowd taking advantage of her and making her their slave, she is able to convince the school that she was rehearsing an audition. It's a lie she hoped would get her free from punishment, but she doesn't expect the principal and staff to embrace her idea. Since she is 18, she is given a role in the school production where she is expected to be naked and masturbate to orgasm during every performance. It's even photographed and broadcast as art.

So, it won't squander her future, but the fact there will be footage and photos of her naked and masturbating floating around everywhere hangs over her head, and can be exploited by jealous rivals to do more daring displays for "art", or colleges who want her to do the same for them because of the publicity.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 06:29 AM

I enjoy a fairly large spectrum of ENF. From the simple wardrobe malfunction, to magicical clothing removal, to forced exhibitionism, to unexpected escalation of planned nudity.

I mostly enjoy that last one, and I'm sure that phrase is pretty cryptic, so I'll explain it. Say, a girl willingly gets naked outside for some reason. I'm not too picky as long as her life or forced sex aren't being threatened. It could be a dare, but I really like it if she is curious or especially if she's living out a fantasy. So, she gets naked, does what she intended to do, but somewhere along the way, her plan is thrown off. Her clothes are stolen, her keys aren't where they're supposed to be, or she meets strangers or even people she knows. And from there, things can escalate into sexy territory or into more exposure in more embarrassing places that she originally didn't intend.

I enjoy any reason that would prolong her embarrassment or ensure that she is undressed frequently and/or has to do something embarrassing somewhat frequently. Examples of the first one is the punishment that fits the crime. If she is caught naked, she is forced to stay naked longer. An example of the second is that she is found by people who realize she gets aroused by her public nudity and make her live her fantasies, and make her do increasingly daring things because they know she enjoys it, despite it always shattering her comfort zone. An example of the final one is a twist on the second where she might have to masturbate or otherwise exhibit her arousal in ways she didn't originally intend to. Such as in an art class or for a sex ed class or anatomy class.

And to elaborate more into "prolonging her embarrassment", it can include a loss of status, or maturity. Such as a woman who isn't as developed as a subordinate. It can be at a job where a student and teacher swap roles and the teacher is assumed to be the student. Of course, the same could be for a babysitter and the girl under her care. Where mistaken identities lead to a woman being made to dress in skimpy or immature clothes as well as being made to undress by order of her subordinate. And things of a juvenile nature apply to embarrass the woman such as spankings and being diapered (not for use, but just the appearance). As well as being taken to places where children aren't expected to be 100% clothed like a beach, water park, or doctor's office, and expected to remain unclothed in front of strangers for an extended amount of time.

So, I apologize for this essay of a response, but I think this about (un)covers everything I can apply to ENF.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 11:25 AM

Prolonged nudity can be fun, if the woman is at work when she ends up naked perhaps she has a job that requires her to continue working without stopping, so lets say she loses her clothes while working she would have no choice but to continue and have to act like normal.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:08 PM

Default Special circumstances

For ENF fantasy, I really like a protagonist who is right at the innocent/conservative/demure/repressed end of the spectrum. She has strong moral principles and stands up for them, but that’s also her Achilles heel, e.g. because she doesn’t like to let people down or go back on her word.

Through some unusual combination of circumstances, she ends up doing something that is way out of character, involving nudity or a sex act. Here are a few possibilities I’ve thought of:

- A play. She would never apply for a role with nudity, but might agree to be nominal second understudy for such a role. Low-risk – until the cast is decimated by flu, and just on the night her family/friends are coming to watch!

- Tribal nudity, or the broader category of showing respect for a cultural tradition.

- Dares and forfeits that are escalated very carefully are possible, especially if she’s swept along with a group of friends.

- A “Things to do before…” list that is mostly serious and sensible, but has one risqué item on it, and she doesn’t feel right until she’s completed the set.

- She gets in trouble for shaming a friend over something, and is told not to knock it until she’s tried it.

Whatever it is causes her a lot of embarrassment and anxiety, but she's able to re-frame it in a positive way. Afterwards, she isn’t hugely changed – and that’s the point. She realises she’s still the same sweet, upright person, even though this thing happened, like a roomful of people saw her naked or she gave a casual blowjob.

Anyway, that’s just my preference, though I’d be grateful for any more ideas in that vein!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2