uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2023, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,040,918 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default Having thoughts of seeing my neighbors Wife!

Just by seeing my neighbors wife in clothing was enough to tell me she is Busty and always had my thinking what it would be like seeing her tits fully exposed and out of clothing?
My wife & I knew the neighbors did playful adult things and went to Mardi Gras and Fantasy Festival with other friends & neighbors here and we were invited to go a few times but declined for one reason or another?
But on a week end evening we were invited to go over their house to view some of the movies they made on these vacation adventures!
That night made a change in our lives and the way we live now too!
I was able to see that neighbors wife along with other wife's here that I know in many adult playful settings!
We seen them changing into those sheer and sext outfits to wear in public, then exposing those tits in public for Strangers! At some point later and after a few drinks the hubby's talked the wife's into playing with some strange cocks and even doing oral on them!
I'm not sure if it ever happened to any of you, but I got lost in a Dream World while sitting with my wife and neighbor while I viewed and enjoyed the home movies! Her hubby wasn't there at the time and went to the store for some adult beverages! I was awaken from my dream when my wife and neighbor ganged up on me having me stand up and removed my lower clothing! They both didn't seem shocked when my bobbing cock came out and almost hitting my neighbors wife in her face too! lol
It was my 1st time having 2 women and one of them was my wife, doing handy work and oral on my cock!
Till this day it still seems a mystery to me on how my wife could change her lifestyle in that one night for all the things that I seen her do with the neighbors wife and him when he got back home!
What I really think was she was spending too much time over the neighbors house when I wasn't home and got broken into many 3 some deals with them! Later there came a point on how to get me into the deal and this was their plan and it worked out so well for all of Us!
Maybe others had tricky GF's or wife's that did some type of planning in them too?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 03:16 PM

My best moment seeing someone naked is a good story. Obviously I’m partial because I was there. I think what makes it so hot is that I had wanted to see this particular gal naked for a very long time. In high school I worked at a diner washing dishes and later cooking. There was a server there, Bree, about a year older than me. But she was always very sweet and borderline flirtatious with me. I eventually changed jobs but stayed a regular at the restaurant and have been social media friends with her since MySpace was a thing. On many occasions I found myself going to pictures she had of herself in bikinis and sexy Halloween costumes. She’s just always been my number one in terms of girls I know I’d like to see naked or fuck.

Well fast forward to about ten years ago when I started dating my wife. We had known each other a while and ended up clicking romantically and started dating. It turned out Bree was one of her oldest friends. So my online stalking and occasional quick flirty conversations at the diner had turned into being full blown friends. Instead of looking at her bikini pics online we were together with her in a bikini swimming at the river in summer. And bar hopping with her in her sexy Halloween costumes.

I love my wife beyond words and Bree is not my ideal match relationship wise but I can’t help but be immensely attracted to her tan skin, dyed blonde hair, cute welcoming face with big lips, her big d cup tits and sexy body. Her thighs and ass especially drive me wild.

On one vacation we took about five years ago, we stayed in a cabin on the beach. This is a rocky beach in the fall. No swimming or tanning, but there was a hot tub. Bree was always in and out of relationships but at this moment she was single and another couple we had invited bailed. So it was just me, my wife and I. We had a great time digging clams during the day and cooking and drinking at night. We ended up in the hot tub the first night. Watching both gals slip into the water in their tight bikinis was enough to get me going. Of course it didn’t turn into an all out threesome but the sights were welcome. Eventually it was time to get out. We went to our room and showered and Bree went to hers.

We rejoined each other in the kitchen after for a nightcap. Bree mentioned that the bathroom she used got so steamy she had to crack the window while she showered. An innocuous comment to my wife but not to me.

24 hours later we were back in the hot tub. I excused myself and told the ladies to go ahead and have some girl time. I sat in the house waiting for a good half hour when they both entered with towels wrapped around them and scurried off to their bathrooms. I exited the house and made my way to the driveway as if I needed something from the car. I watched as a light flicked on in the hall bath and seconds later I heard a click as the frosted window was opened about four inches. From my vantage point up the driveway I was looking down directly into the open window. The driveway was completely dark so I would be impossible to see. I stood there barely breathing in excitement as Bree entered my sight. Her towel dropped to the floor and she undid her bikini top and let it fall. There were the tits I’d wanted to see for over a decade. And they were perfect. Big full tan tits with dark half dollar sized nipples. She must go to tanning booths and go naked. Then her hands went to the string at her hip and she undid her bottoms. They too dropped out of sight but her bare pussy mound was on display. Just a little line were her puffy outer lips made a slit at her pussy. This too was all tan, no tan lines. I was only about twenty feet away and she turned and entered the shower giving me a quick but perfect view of her round cheeks that moved delightfully and she climbed over the tub and disappeared behind the curtain.

It was a glorious thirty seconds that I’ll never forget. Not wanting to be suspicious I headed inside. My heart was racing and my pants were pretty tight in the crotch as the ladies joined me a bit later. I struggled to carry on conversation and my wife joked I’d had too much wine. Who knew seeing a beautiful woman naked could basically make you inebriated.

Sorry if that got too long. Just needed to add the details for reference on why it was the best naked moment of my life.
Old 11-28-2023, 06:16 PM

Location: The People's Democratic and Most Slothful Naked-Ass Empire of BlobbyBobbyStan

Years ago my friend had an apartment and a number of us used to sleep over and kind of hang around there and also stay there for days at a time. One of my friends had this girlfriend who slept with him sometimes on the couch. They had just woke up and she was talking to us and was covered by a blanket. She sat up and the blanket accidentally fell down and she was exposed from the waist down. She was a thin blonde with beautiful small boobs. Nobody said anything but she stayed like that for a while like she wanted to make sure that we guys got a good look at her beautiful body from the waist up
Old 11-29-2023, 02:56 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Wife's cousin

My wife's family has always been big into camping, not the comfortable RV type camping, actually backpacking, hiking and roughing it, me, not my thing. We went to her family reunion at a state park, cabins thank God, my wife and her cousin Leslie did a bunch of reminiscing about great camping trips they went on together. Well, they talked me into a camping trip in a few weeks, it didn't hurt that Leslie was kind of cute, divorced and their promise to take it easy on a tenderfoot like me.

In the week before we went my wife told me that Leslie is a real nature girl, expect skinny-dipping and outdoor showers. I figured this was BS, just a lure to get me to go and not back out, the idea of naked Leslie was pretty good bait, even if I was the fish.

But sure enough, the first night was were all three in the same tent and it was pretty warm, so both my wife and Leslie started out in t-shirts and shorts, within an hour they were stripped down to panties, Leslie not shy about showing her B-cups. We didn't do any hiking, we were on family land, so we just fished, skinny-dipped and did some easy rock climbing. It was worth the discomfort to finally get to see Leslie's pert boobs and natural redhaired bush.
Old 11-29-2023, 08:08 PM

Location: The People's Democratic and Most Slothful Naked-Ass Empire of BlobbyBobbyStan

A long time ago, my friend, his girlfriend and I played strip poker. Toward the end off the game, all three of us were naked. She had a little bit of a plump stomach and fairly big, hanging tits. I'm pretty sure her pussy hair matched the hair on her head-kinda dirty blonde. I have to say she looked better naked than clothed, as she wasn't too pretty in the face. Her nickname was "Beatle"-not sure how she got that name. I didn't get a hardon looking at her because I was just too nervous in the situation. I sure wish I could have seen the girlfriend he had after her naked-beautiful thin redhead. Never got the chance, unfortunately
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KingBlobbyBobby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 10:02 AM

One incident that I almost forgot, maybe because it was so brief. I was doing my paramedic internship in an emergency room at a hospital. Things were usually kinda slow at this particular hospital. There was a girl that checked in and was in a treatment room. The doctors were gonna examine her for something, can't remember exactly what. I came in and brought her a hospital gown and asked her to change into it. Before I could even set the gown down on the exam table she just immediately ripped her t-shirt off revealing this beautiful set of medium sized boobs. She was a teenager with long blonde hair although I don't know exactly what age. I didn't want to just stand and gawk so I slowly left. She never said a word but remained topless as if she really wanted me to see what she had, which was definitely worth looking at.
Old 12-01-2023, 03:26 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default I Really Did Getto See Her Naked!!!

We were camped with about 8 couples. There had been a lot of good ol' sexual banter during the five days we had all been together. This particular night, we were all going to a concert together. There was this one babe that I really had the hots for. However, I thought that there was not a chance that I would get far with a woman that looked like that. She was a beautiful brunette with huge jugs. It just so happened that all the women wanted to get dolled up for the concert and wanted to shower in a co-ed shower room. My wife and I went to the shower, but we had no idea who was already in the various stalls. We both stripped and headed to our respective separate showers. It didn't take me as long as my wife to shower, and when coming out of the shower, lo and behold there was my beautiful, full-bodied brunette babe. She was still wetted down from the shower, and her shriveled tits were sparkling from the water. As I climbed out of the shower, we were face-to-face, and I could only blurt out, "Wow, I didn't know that you were in the shower right next to me!" She said, "Well, now you know!" I responded as I looked her over, "Well, it certainly is a nice surprise!" She looked down at my dick as it was becoming aroused, and said, "Well, I can certainly see that you must think it is a nice surprise!" She laughed as I turned a certain shade of red. I just said, "Well, I have no way of keeping this guy down when he sees something he likes. She laughed and stated, "I see what you mean." We both continued drying off as my nude wife exited her shower stall, and said, "I knew that devil had a thing for you!" The brunette grinned and laughed and said, "Oh, don't be silly, he would have probably had the same reaction over any of us girls. With that we all got dressed and headed to the concert.

Just to make certain that I kept my eyes on my wife, she had on a top that allowed her boobies to readily fall out throughout the night. So I got some good feel's and look's throughout the night as she swayed to the beat of that rock band with her boobs bouncing out in time with the rhythm. Of course, since we were on the fence, the rock band members also got some pretty good looks at my wife's jugs.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 09:19 AM

Thanked 16,276 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBlobbyBobby View Post
She never said a word but remained topless as if she really wanted me to see what she had, which was definitely worth looking at.
Perhaps she had some medical fantasy and was seizing the moment!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 10:26 AM

Thanked 2,240 Times in 147 Posts
Default Ex Boss

Nothing crazy . I let a job for a better paying one , but my Boss and I had always got along. We didn't interact much during my time at the company (4 years) but we would occasionally bump into each other at small "nostalgia"concerts and had a shared interest in collecting vinyl records from our teen years. On my last day when I had to hand in my security badge, laptop. etc. She gives me her card with her (personal) cell number on the back and said , keep in touch, you know the records and concerts I like , i'm sure our paths will cross again . I saw her a couple times after at some concerts , we would make small talk and I did meet her BF at the time. ^ months or so down the line I found a record I knew she liked so I contacted her about it and offered to bring it by her home or meet her somewhere . She said she could come by and pick it up on her way home from her BFF soon . About a week later she texts me and says I can come by in 30 minutes to get it , I said no problem , Im cooking dinner and gonna jump in the pool real quick .
She comes by in a bit , shes tipsy and we make small talk . without prompting she just says , is your backyard wall high ? I said yes, but I dont have neighbors in the back , its county land. Well long story short , we ended up skinny dipping for an hour or so , had some dinner and a drink poolside, nothing sexual , she laughs and said .."not a word.. ".
I asked her then if I could have a photo, she says no , but ill stay a bit longer, enjoy the view.
Its not happened since, but we do text and call each other weekly and discuss life and our industry. We have never mentioned that incident again. But wow. . She looks similar to Julia dreyfuss, just a cute milfy woman. I know its was wordy but talk about a once in a lifetime ecnounter.
Old 12-01-2023, 11:33 AM

Default Pot-Pouri

1) Best-Man @ their Wedding. Reckon SHE chose ME. After Honeymoon (disappointing ?) I'm invited to visit and stay overnight in their Apartment. Crash out naked in on the sofa. 2am lights-up as she enters, bollock naked. Apparently HE has a "sleep problem" needing Instant Pills. I rise and follow her into the Kitchen as she draws a cup of water. "Please!" she begs, "Don't touch me!" Lights out, I have a wank over her sheets. Oft repeated. HE never said owt !

2) Sister-in-Law. Often grappled with her tits in unzipped swimsuit. Later, with my wife, I'm asked to help her Hubby repair Roof Guttering. Go up to their Landing to change. Naked, I go for a piss. SHE is wallowing in 4" of bathwater, a flannel covering her freshly shaven c#nt. "I want to fuck you!" I chant. "What are you waiting for?" she intones, heels raised onto the sides, flannel ditched. I kneel betwixt her thighs as Hubby peers-in at the window. "Look Sharp!" he cries, "there's a cuppa downstairs !"

3) Newly married neighbours. She is swarthy, petite, nice tits, facial twitch. Sunny Saturday, so my wife takes our Kids to her Parents, while I fit a wardrobe in the back bedroom. Look over the high fence to see HER sunbathing topless. Firm tits. Large, dark areola. Big nipples. Then she strips fully, smearing herself with sun tan cream. I abandon work and stay to admire the flashes of pink emanating from her thick bush. Soon, too soon, Hubby arrives and they go indoors.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s