Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default OOPS

The photo did not copy, so here it is.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0016.JPG  
Old 08-13-2010, 01:11 PM

Default A follow up on these three photos

On many of our travels, we take photos after the event to keep as momentos, but these three did not happen that way. The first of her running was really of her running back to our rental car, thinking we had parked in the wrong parking lot, not the nudist parking lot. Not only was she running, I was shaking from thinking we might be in trouble.

The second was taken from inside the mobile home with her walking back from the nudist club office in the background. I was still unpacking the car as you can see--it has its trunk open. At the time, I was just taking a quick photo, I did not know she had been perved on at the club office.

The third of her in the desert north of Phoenix, was taken before the three men on horses drove up. I had taken about 5 photos of her with the hills and desert in the background before we saw the men riding up. She then ducked behind a nearby bush so they would not see her nakedness, but, of course, they did.

As you might imagine, if you start taking photos at a nudist club, people get upset, take the camera, and throw you out, unless they are warned ahead of time and photos are approved, like at Nude-A-Poppin in Indiana. If you go to Nudes-A-Poppin in Roselawn, you are told when you pay your entrance fee that photos and videos are being taken, and you have to sign a release because those pictures may show up anywhere. When we get away from the crowd, I often take photos, and have been since we were both teenagers, but since this thread focused on nudist adventures, my photo assortment is minimal. When we went to Rose Lawn many years ago, neither of us undressed and we tried our best to stay out of the photographs being taken.

Let me give you an example of a staged photo, as we do it, using an accidental exposure as an example. When we were dating and were apart for several weeks(and horny), the night we got together we went to a drive-in movie--remember them? We had been making out, and I excused myself to walk to the concession stand to take a leak and get drinks and popcorn. On my way back to the car, I ran into friends from another school, and these two guys walked with me to my car, on the way back to their dates in their car. When I got to my car, I opened the drivers door and there was my steady girlfriend, now my wife, completely nude on her back on the front car seat with one foot on the steering wheel and the other on the back of the seat. She wanted to surprise me, and she did, but she had forgotten that when the door opens, the dome light comes on and she was completely exposed in a bright light. The guys had to see her, but I closed the door quickly, and told the guys good-bye as they walked away grinning.

On the way home, we stopped at a secluded spot and she stripped, assumed the same pose, and I took a Poloroid shot that is still one of my favorites. Yes, it is staged, but the event it replicates actually happened, if that makes sense.

Yes, I know I talk too much.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:04 PM

Thanked 4,374 Times in 873 Posts

Thanks for the stories, I had no idea some of that stuff happened so freely at nudists clubs.
The Following User Says Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM

Default Visit from another couple..

A couple that were neighbors some years ago are visiting after moving out of state two years ago and they came by for a visit yesterday. I have written about them as a couple in another thread. They brought up that they learned that we were nudists years ago as we were talking about the good old days.

I asked how they knew, and he said that he found out from my wife when she showed up at his house completely naked. I remembered when he said that. At our old house, we had a nice cement pool in our yard surrounded by a 6 foot fence so we never wore swimsuits. Our then 3 year old liked to ride her tricycle around the pool while her mother swam or layed in the sun. One afternoon, my wife went out the fence to the back yard to get a towel off of the clothes line, and the door closed behind her. As luck would have it, I had taken the towels in that morning. She was nude in the yard---not a big deal because no one lived directly behind us, but how could she get back in---and our daughter was alone at the pool.

She knew the neighbors on both sides were at work, and one had a teenage son who might be home but she certainly did not want to ask him, so she walked through two back yards then across the street, down an alley past two homes to our friends who were with us visiting yesterday. She knew their kids would be in school, and hopefully the wife, Debby, would be home. Debby did not answer the doorbell--her husband did. He was home sick from work, so my wife just walked in to their home. According to him, she didn't make any effort to cover up, just said she had to get home in a hurry. He got his car keys and their extra key to our house and asked if she wanted a towel or robe or anything, and she said no---he had already seen everything, and besides she was a nudist and hundreds of men had seen her fully exposed. He drove her home, and opened the door. Our daughter was fine. She gave him a hug, and he left after taking one more long look at "my playground" as she calls it.

Debby then asked if being a nudist had made her less modest around others, and she said to a degree, yes, but she thought she knew when it was ok, and when it wasn't. The only time she regreted it, she said, was when she was getting ready to go out and the phone rang one afternoon. The portable phone was not on its charger in the bedroom, so she walked into the kitchen. As she was speaking, one of the local boys came up to the back door(sliding glass doors) and asked if he and some of his friends could swim in our pool. She says she was shocked at first, but just let him look while she finished the call, and then told him they could swim for a half hour until she left. He agreed not to tell his friends what he saw, but she said he was blushing more than she was.

I asked what she was wearing, and she thought she was wearing a bra but nothing else, or she may have been naked. For reasons I have never understood, she would rather you see her completely naked than partially dressed or in sexy lingerie. Years ago, for example, we skinny dipped for an entire afternoon at our pool with a very good male friend, but when he accidently walked in on her in a bra and stockings, she freaked out and covered up.

She thinks that most men respect a nude woman if they find her nude in distress, and do not try to take advantage of her obvious vulnerability. I kidded our visitors that since he had seen my wife nude, I should get to see his wife the same way. We all laughed, but truth was I had seen her undressed only a few days ago.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:37 PM

Default Nudist clubs locations

I have heard that some are curious about the locations of nudist clubs. The AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation) is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just south of Orlando and about 10 miles east of Disney World. Call them or go to thier website, and they sell a book for about $15 that shows all the U.S. clubs, and another book they have shows all the nude beaches and other clothing optional places. Go to aanr.com, or call 407-933-2064. Just south of Kissimmee, is Cypress Cove, one of the larger nudist clubs in the U.S.

Florida has more clubs than anywhere, I guess. Our favorite in south Florida is Seminole, north of Los Angeles is Elysium, in the Washington, DC area is Pine Tree, and in Arizona is Shangri-La. All have pools, rooms to rent, etc.

I won't mention the clubs where we had our bad experiences. One last thing, all of those mentioned are "landed clubs" that have a secluded place to go. There are many "traveling clubs" that rent places to go to enjoy nude recreation like a hotel or a pool, so there are options for everyone. And not all nudists are physically fit and pretty, in case you wondered.

AANR clubs are family clubs that will not allow open sexual contact, although it sometimes occurs out of view, as in some of our experiences. There are adults only clubs out there, and there are other nudist associations. In Roselawn, Indiana, for example, Naked City is not a AANR facility, but there is one nearby, but its name escapes me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2010, 11:07 AM

Default Setting up my absolute best adventure at a nudist club

This requires a bit of explanation. The friends who introduced us to nudism brought along another couple and the six of us went to several clubs around the country, although most were in Florida. We had told a couple of our friends, too, but they said they really did not believe us. After hearing that, we asked them to join us on a trip to a nearby club with our other friends, the two couples we traveled with often. They acted nervous, but said they would go, if for no other reason than to call our bluff.

I always looked forward to going because my wife would drain me dry before she would let me go out at the nudist club, to keep me from having any embarassing erections. Usually, we would do this at home before leaving.

We were excited about the trip, not just to see our old friends who we always enjoyed, but also because we were going with two other couples we really liked(and the wives were great looking and I had seen them topless but not nude). As luck would have it, I was traveling on the west coast the week before our big weekend trip, and my plane mid-day Friday was canceled. The only way to get back was on the red-eye which would get me back home about 7am Saturday. I did it, and then rushed home to pick up my wife and we rushed to meet the other couples at a state park about 10 miles from the nudist camp. There was no time for my wife to "prepare" me for the nudist camp.

As she always did, once we had a fast food breakfast, she climbed in the back of the van and stripped, getting ready for the nudist club. I did not stop her, although I remembered we were meeting our friends before going to the club. I loved her riding in the back naked, although the heavily tinted windows did not let outsiders see her. It also made her very horny, riding around like that.

We got to the state park a little late, and the other couples were parked in a small picnic area over to one side, away from the crowds. All eight had gotten to know each other by the time I got out and started to introduce them. The two new couples were clearly nervous--or at least the wives were---that they may actually be going to a nudist club. We talked for a few minutes and one of the ladies asked why my wife didn't get out of the van. To my surprise and delight, the sliding door to the van slid open and my wife stepped out and said that she really could not walk around naked here. The two new couples' eyes got wide, and the men were clearly enthused to see my naked wife. Their wives were beginning to realize that this was not a joke---we really were going to a nudist club and they would have to be nude.

We saw others coming our way, so my wife got back in the van, and we left for the club a few minutes later. Here is my wife stepping out of the van.

I will continue the story in a minute.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0180.JPG  
Old 10-22-2010, 11:32 AM

Default Setting up the club...

The club we visited was the very first one we went to five or six years earlier. We always got the two bedrooms upstairs in the small home on the premises that had a snack bar and sitting area downstairs. We usually took the room looking toward the pool, and our friends who first took us to a nudist club, took the opposite bedroom. I will call them Rob and Betty. We shared a bath upstairs.

We had rented three adjacent mobile homes for the other three couples, but they were in a different part of the club. We all checked in, and decided to go to our respective places to undress and meet near the tennis courts which were beside the pool. The newbies were clearly nervous, and they were shocked to see so many nudists, wandering everywhere. It was a beautiful weekend and the place was crowded. People of all ages, races and weights were there---all nude.

Since we were staying several nights and had planned to go into the nearby city a couple of nights for dinner, we had suitcases. Usually, we just carried a small tote bag. Once parked outside the building, my naked wife grabbed her bag and ran upstairs, and I followed. I entered the room and she was already on the bed, horny as she could be, asking me to undress and have sex. I closed the door and it was great, as always, but she was especially in the mood having stepped in front of everyone naked at the park.

I was exhausted--both from my long trip and the sex--and stayed on the bed, nearly asleep. She told me she wanted to go again because seeing our new friends would probably get me going again and she did not want me to get erect in front of them. I was on the bed with my eyes closed, and said I was too tired

I will stop here and show you some Poloroids I have taken at this nudist club. Photos are not allowed, as you might imagine, but I have taken some from our upstairs window, and of my wife when no one else was around. These will help you understand the place.

The first photo shows the cloverleaf shaped pool beyond the tennis courts. For what it is worth, Rob and Betty are sitting on the edge of the pool but you can hardly see them. The next ones show the tennis courts, then there is one of my wife walking off a court towards the house. Then there is one of her with the tennis courts behind her, and finally a photo of her with the clubhouse in the background. It has an indoor pool for use in the winter, and a dancing area, and lots of game tables and other stuff. This is a great nudist club.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0177.JPG   PD_0178.JPG  

PD_0179.JPG   PD_0193.JPG  

PD_0181.JPG   PD_0183.JPG  

Old 10-22-2010, 12:31 PM

Default Boy, did she wake me up!

As I mentioned, I was almost asleep when I heard the door open and it was Rob, who stood still staring over my shoulder at my wife. To get me going a second time, she had put on my favorite --a black garter belt, stockings, heels, and black bra. Caught like this, she covered up, holding the matching panties over her hairy triangle.

Remember, Rob had seen her nude many, many times and had certainly seen all there was too see, short of her spreading for him. Seeing her like this gave him (and me) an immediate erection. We all were still, and my wife was cowering and clearly embarassed. Rob was staring with his mouth open, and my wife had her eyes closed, hoping this would all go away.

After a moment, she dropped her hands and Rob apologized but he had heard us having sex while under our windows, waiting for everyone beside the tennis courts. When the noises stopped, he thought it was ok to come upstairs and visit with us. My wife had put on the sexy outfit to get me up for a second round, so we all just had a laugh.

Even so, my wife was facing two very obvious erections--that she had caused. We sat on the bed and talked, and I reminded her that her favorite fantasy was taking on two men at a time. Since she was not on the pill, I knew she would not allow intercourse, but maybe she would give him a bj or have anal sex with him while I was having sex with her. The thought got us both even more excited, if that was possible.

She was in deep thought, and very turned on. Her nipples were rock hard, and her crossed leg was pumping. I knew she wanted to do it. I was surprised when she turned to me and told me that she was missing having anal sex and getting a load of come down her throat, because we were trying to have another child and were only having intercourse. I got my hopes up that we were going to do her together. I even told her I had the KY Jelly and ribbed condoms in my suitcase for him to pound her bottom. She closed her eyes and was clearly imagining that, but then she said that she could not do that to Betty. Rob said immediately that Betty would not mind, but my wife was very firm---she would not have sex with her best friend's husband, no matter how tempting.

Rob quickly said "I cannot go downstairs with this!" grabbing his hard cock and waving it at her. My wife said that she was going to do the best she could. She had me lay down on the bed and pull my legs up to my chest, while she explained that she was going to give me a rim job and lick my balls to get me ready for sex, and while doing that, she would get on her knees and give Rob a target to shoot at. She put a condom on Rob, got on her knees facing me, dropping her face to my balls and rectum, and put her arms between her legs to spread her vagina wide open for Rob to see.

It was too good to be true---I was getting the ultimate oral, and did not look at Rob who was jacking furiously. It did not take long, and we heard him come into the condom. She rolled over, grabbed his cock, unrolled the rubber and drained it into her throat. Then she bent over and licked the last drop from his still inflamed cock head. Her next move was to drop on all fours and tell me to f__k her NOW! Rob watched as I pumped her full of my come for a second time. Then we both fell onto the bed and looked up at Rob, who was grinning.

Rob left to go back downstairs, and we followed about ten minutes later, after we had caught our breath. I had forgotten all about seeing the newbies naked, and I was truly drained dry. As we turned the corner, the assembled 8 friends broke into applause. They were all sitting around a table directly under our window, and had heard us. The two newbie guys both had erections (which I suggested they take upstairs with their wives), and their wives agreed. But first, one of the girls pointed at my wife's pussy and said "you are losing some!", and my come was slowly dripping out her still swollen pussy lips.

The two new couples went upstairs and they had sex on our bed at the same time---a first for them, too.

The photos shown here were taken later that day, because we wanted to remember the very exciting event. The photo of cum coming out is not her, but reminds me of her.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0190.JPG   PD_0191.JPG  

PD_0195.JPG   PD_0196.JPG  

PD_0197.JPG  
Old 10-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Default A National Lampoon follow-up...

Back in reply number 6 in this thread, I mentioned that my wife appeared in a National Lampoon magazine in the 1980's, that had a contest asking men to send in photos of their wives or girlfriends with buckets on their heads. I did and she can be found in the following. See if you can find her!

Is anyone listening out there?
Attached Thumbnails
PTDC0017.JPG   PTDC0018.JPG  

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PTDC0019.JPG (1.05 MB, 263 views)
Old 10-28-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
Back in reply number 6 in this thread, I mentioned that my wife appeared in a National Lampoon magazine in the 1980's, that had a contest asking men to send in photos of their wives or girlfriends with buckets on their heads. I did and she can be found in the following. See if you can find her!

Is anyone listening out there?
Upper right corner?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012