uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-02-2017, 11:42 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Sly Bry Learns About Blue Balls

Back in high school my first ‘fucking’ girlfriend (her name was Jeanine) and I had been going at each other hot and heavy for most of our senior year. One weekend, we managed to slip the reins of parental bondage and spent a Saturday night at ‘a sleep-over’. Actually, we were at a party at our classmate Susan’s, whose parents were out for the weekend. Jeanine and I spent the night in Susan’s parent’s bed, where we had a nice fight and some wonderful make-up sex, including a little experimentation with rimming.

Jeanine was slender, with full B-cups and a squeezable ass. She was a natural in bed- willing to try out new positions and locales. And when she gave me my first blowjob she set the bar very high. To this day she is definitely top three.

Susan was just starting to act on her sexual urges and had just misplaced her virginity about two weeks before to another guy in our ‘circle’. And she was real cute with nice baby-fat padding and some great breasts that were already in the C or D cup on a five-foot high frame.

So Jeanine and I woke up later Sunday morning and cuddled and talked for a while. It just sort of dawned on us to invite Susan to join us, although I’m sure I was the one to vocalize it. Jeanine was okay with it, so we asked Susan into the room. After a couple of minutes of chat we flat out said, “We’re horny and want to make love. Would you like to join us?”

I thought her face would unzip, she was grinning so hugely. She was out of her pajamas in a flash and hugging me and Jeanine (we of course were still au natural). We elected to shower, and it was great, for me anyway.

The girls did not get into each other, but we were in an actual shower stall, as opposed to a tub, so they couldn’t help but bump and grind a little. So, I had two delicious bodies to wash and feel and two pussies to caress and two sets of breasts to suck. Not to mention two different mouths to work on my cock (though not at the same time- something I’d like to experience someday). Actually it was Susan’s first experience ‘up close and personal’ with a cock and she was all teeth and heavy suction. Definitely room for improvement!

So once out of the shower I dried off the girls and they worked me over. Ended up back on the bed where I divided my attentions as best I could between the two. Went down on Susan, but couldn’t stay long- even freshly washed she was full of teenage hormones and so a bit too heavy on odor. (One aspect of growing older that I don’t mind in the least-- ladies taste so much better as they mature!). She was much too keyed up and nervous to orgasm anyhow. I guess I was the first to lick her pussy- she was still getting the sensations sorted out.

Jeanine really wanted to watch me fuck Susan so she kept encouraging us to give our attentions to each other. Susan concluded that she wanted to see Jeanine and I go first- again she was freshly deflowered and quite nervous. I am no monster by any means, but my raging teenage hard-on kind of gave her second thoughts….

So Jeanine and I gave it a go, only to find out SHE was too nervous to relax. I could not penetrate her pussy to save my life.

I went down on her pussy and licked and licked and licked. In retrospect it’s clear that I needed more experience- I knew what her clitoris was and where it was, but didn’t know enough to focus on it.

Eventually I felt her tense and squirm in her build-up to coming. As she shuddered, reaching her peak, she suddenly started giggling! I looked up past her fuzzy mons to see Susan massaging her breast and nipple, and both giggling like crazy. Jeanine was too close to stop and went over the edge while my eyes bugged out.

I crawled up and lay between the girls and tried to mostly cuddle Jeanine while still caressing Susan. And after a few minutes- Susan looked at the clock and said, “Oh my god! My parents will be home in a couple of hours and I have to clean up!” Then Jeanine said something about needing to get home, too.

But there I was, still hard as stone. “Hey, I…” Susan was working herself into a frantic state- “You guys need to get out of here! My parents!” Jeanine gave me a squeeze- “Sorry, I’ll have to make it up to you.” Oh, okay. I mean, like what else am I gonna say?

We got dressed and we all hugged, and I kissed the girls, and Jeanine and I left.

Humph! It was all so new and interesting, and fun, that it took me a long time to realize how unfulfilling that experience really was. We hardly knew what we were about! Oh, to have the opportunity to give it another go, say ten years later (oh hell- five years), would have been so much better!

Never was able to repeat the circumstances. Each of the girls later explored the touch of another woman, but both concluded they liked men better. I think they got together a few years later a couple of times. I spent a very enjoyable Christmas break from college with Susan a while later – she was over her shyness by then and had no trouble taking me on.

But that particular day I learned what ‘blue balls’ were!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s