uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-07-2016, 08:32 PM

Thanked 1,068 Times in 47 Posts
Default You Never Have Enough, I Guess

I've been working on this girl for a while and casually seeing her for a couple weeks. College girl. Young. Athletic. Cuter than a stuffed bunny rabbit with floppy ears. I had five days vacation to burn and, on a whim, I asked her to go backpacking with me.

Now, I ask you, what is the correct number of condoms to carry into the wilderness when accompanied by a hopeful prospect whom you have never yet banged? Given that I had absolutely no positive reassurance that she'd put out I thought I was wildly optimistic to pack nine Trojans.

Now, I'm not about to complain that she jumped me the first evening before I'd finished setting up the tent, nor that she seemed even more eager for sex than I was. I certainly won't complain that her body was even better than I thought or that she was more experienced and less inhibited than I had dared to imagine. -and no man has ever complained upon hearing "I'm not really into snuggling for its own sake, but I'll lay here and jerk you off for a while if you think we can go again." ...but I didn't anticipate shagging like teenage rabbits when I packed for this trip!

We burned through three condoms the first night; just a couple miles down the trail. I put a fourth to good use (and ohhhh my goodness was that good use!) before breakfast. ...it turns out she actually was a pretty cute snuggler in between, by the way--she just needed to wear herself out. Before noon on the second day she had tackled me behind a big rock (that's five), and all afternoon she was whispering in my ear ideas for how to spend our evening creatively. Mid morning on day three when we spread our sleeping bags in a secluded spot beside a gorgeous little water fall and took it slow for nearly an hour I was wearing the last of my precious latex tubes.

Here I am, having the best sex I have known in years with a girl the likes of which I might never manage to bed again, and we are in the middle of the wilderness with all the time in the world and no one else around...but I'm out of condoms--and we are in the middle of the wilderness! I failed to dream big enough, and this wild horny college girl is a safe horny college girl who makes sure I'm wrapped up before any skin on skin contact. What in the world am I supposed to do?

Well...the Leave No Trace ethic comes to the rescue. We're camping. I've been putting all those used condoms in a little ziplock bag. I can reuse them! I even have the wrappers. With a little sleight of hand she will never know!

It turns out, she'll know. That worked about twice, and when she realized what I was doing she was not happy.

Sure, later on their was a very satisfying "sorry I freaked out" blowjob...and plenty of snuggling...and some grinding...even some naked, sweaty, snuggle grinding that went from giggles to some pretty loud "oh yes"ing... There was also some pretty awesome hiking. But the magic was gone. The raw, pulsating sexual energy was broken.

When I offered her a shower at my place before I dropped her off I got an " aww, aren't you cute--but no" smile. When I texted her an offer of dinner tonight I had to take a rain check.

I can only hope that the next tîme I get her off by ourselves I can, well, get her off (you know) by ourselves. ...but I can't help but wonder how things would have gone differently had I just bought enough fucking condoms!
Old 11-16-2016, 08:18 PM

I thought I'd post some follow-up to my adventure above.

After my shockingly physical experience on our hiking trip, I was disappointed in how little interest I was receiving from my new friend (without benefits, it seemed). A few days after we returned, I took her out, had a good time, took her back to my place, and couldn't get further than some tepid kissing before she made a polite exit.

I'm not about to give up on a young pretty girl who literally threw herself on my penis, though.

She is flirty, even tantalizing, when chatting online or texting back and forth. She messages me from class and talks dirty to me...but the first couple times I saw her after we, um...connected, I didn't get anywhere.

Monday night, after not seeing her for a while, I met up with her on her campus--her idea--for a nice autumn walk through the botanical gardens. Spending time with her on campus, it was like we had been switched to a different mode. She was all over me--touching me, walking right up against me, slipping her hands (and mine) into naughty places, nuzzling my ear...

she took me to her campus apartment. I had never been there. She pulled me through the door by the hand, straight to her room, sat me down on the bed, undressed in front of me, pulled off my pants, and started to suck me without saying a word. She climbed on top of me (after very little fumbling with the obligatory condom) and rode me. No kissing, no talking, just sex. No snuggling, either.

We ended up in the living room, fully clothed, talking over tea on the couch, playing footsie. Then her roomate and one of her housemates walked in. I was introduced, ("I'm glad you get to meet Paul." "This is him?" "How are you.") we talked a little, they sat down in front of the television. About five minutes after the other girls arrived, she went to the bathroom. The bathroom door was out of sight from the living room, but it's not a big apartment. About 60 seconds later, she called to me, asking if I could help her with something inaudible.

As soon as she shut the door to the bathroom behind me she was like an animal: urgent, ravenous, kissing me uncontrollably like we were a couple of 14 year old kids. We were pawing at each other, she was wrapping her legs around my waist, I was lifting her onto the sink--then I was thrusting into her, her back against he mirror, our mouths still locked together, stifling our moans in our mutual embrace...as if that mattered, as if anyone in the apartment could have been in doubt about where we went or what were doing. When i pulled out, she dropped to her knees and started to suck me like she was some rapper's b*tch. I came in a washcloth--not wanting to push my luck, though I think I could have aimed it just about anywhere in her current state of excitement.

When we emerged, fully clothed once again, there was no one else in sight. I'm not sure where they went. Someone in the apartment had DVDs of Top Gear, and we watched James May drive a Lamborghini while we casually played with each other under a blanket. She made noises like she wanted me to stay the night, but I had met her roomate and didn't want to exile her.

It wasn't until later, when I was on the road heading home, that I realized that exiling the roomate may have been the point. This girl was much more interested in me in her apartment than in mine. I think the audience was the allure. I'm a bit older than the norm to be seeing a college girl. It was clear to me that we got interesting looks walking around campus. I'm certainly not old enough to look like her dad, but I don't look like her boyfriend, either. I think she really like that attention. --and she did suddenly want to fuck me in the bathroom as soon as her housemates were around to listen in. I'm beginning to think I'm an adventure for this girl--even more so than she is for me.

I texted her some ideas about her showing me the study rooms in her campus library. She was very receptive. I may not be brave enough for that. But I do know a nice little restaurant about an hour away with the perfect bathroom for fucking.

As I was typing this, I had an image come to mind of fooling around in her dorm room while she is on the phone with her mother. That may become an aspiration

I'm hoping I can channel this sense of adventure as far as some photos, or even video, which I could share here.

Let me know if you are interested in more detailed stories, or if you have any suggestions for something you'd like to me to try and report back on. I don't know if my experiences are interesting or not...
Old 11-16-2016, 08:20 PM

and no...there was no condom in the bathroom! and she she didn't say a word about it afterward.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indystudpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 04:27 PM

Default correct number of condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indystudpaul View Post
I've been working on this girl for a while and casually seeing her for a couple weeks. College girl. Young. Athletic. Cuter than a stuffed bunny rabbit with floppy ears. I had five days vacation to burn and, on a whim, I asked her to go backpacking with me.

Now, I ask you, what is the correct number of condoms to carry into the wilderness when accompanied by a hopeful prospect whom you have never yet banged? Given that I had absolutely no positive reassurance that she'd put out I thought I was wildly optimistic to pack nine Trojans.

Now, I'm not about to complain that she jumped me the first evening before I'd finished setting up the tent, nor that she seemed even more eager for sex than I was. I certainly won't complain that her body was even better than I thought or that she was more experienced and less inhibited than I had dared to imagine. -and no man has ever complained upon hearing "I'm not really into snuggling for its own sake, but I'll lay here and jerk you off for a while if you think we can go again." ...but I didn't anticipate shagging like teenage rabbits when I packed for this trip!

We burned through three condoms the first night; just a couple miles down the trail. I put a fourth to good use (and ohhhh my goodness was that good use!) before breakfast. ...it turns out she actually was a pretty cute snuggler in between, by the way--she just needed to wear herself out. Before noon on the second day she had tackled me behind a big rock (that's five), and all afternoon she was whispering in my ear ideas for how to spend our evening creatively. Mid morning on day three when we spread our sleeping bags in a secluded spot beside a gorgeous little water fall and took it slow for nearly an hour I was wearing the last of my precious latex tubes.

Here I am, having the best sex I have known in years with a girl the likes of which I might never manage to bed again, and we are in the middle of the wilderness with all the time in the world and no one else around...but I'm out of condoms--and we are in the middle of the wilderness! I failed to dream big enough, and this wild horny college girl is a safe horny college girl who makes sure I'm wrapped up before any skin on skin contact. What in the world am I supposed to do?

Well...the Leave No Trace ethic comes to the rescue. We're camping. I've been putting all those used condoms in a little ziplock bag. I can reuse them! I even have the wrappers. With a little sleight of hand she will never know!

It turns out, she'll know. That worked about twice, and when she realized what I was doing she was not happy.

Sure, later on their was a very satisfying "sorry I freaked out" blowjob...and plenty of snuggling...and some grinding...even some naked, sweaty, snuggle grinding that went from giggles to some pretty loud "oh yes"ing... There was also some pretty awesome hiking. But the magic was gone. The raw, pulsating sexual energy was broken.

When I offered her a shower at my place before I dropped her off I got an " aww, aren't you cute--but no" smile. When I texted her an offer of dinner tonight I had to take a rain check.

I can only hope that the next tîme I get her off by ourselves I can, well, get her off (you know) by ourselves. ...but I can't help but wonder how things would have gone differently had I just bought enough fucking condoms!
I'd damn near bet this was a one time deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 05:32 PM

I totally messed this up the day before Thanksgiving. I was hoping for more good stories, but the only story left is how I blew it.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:20 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default What???

Quote:
I totally messed this up the day before Thanksgiving. I was hoping for more good stories, but the only story left is how I blew it.
Damn!
I was enjoying this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 08:27 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Quote:
Well tell us what happened.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia