uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2016, 06:18 AM

Default Weed clearing

The church that I went too had to have a new boiler fitted, the boiler house was accessed by a side gate at one end of the building and a path between the church and a tall boundary wall to a small square yard with the boiler house in it, this path was about two feet wide for most of its length and over grown with weeds and ivy, so me and my girlfriend were asked if we could clear it, so one Saturday this we did.
We started early in the morning and after about three hours I went to the corner across from the boiler house and peed on the wall. After we had had our lunch snack and drink, my girlfriend also peed in that corner. (nothing special about that)
As the day went on we built a bonfire in that corner and lit it, we finished the clearing by late afternoon but had to stay to burn all the rubbish, as the time went to early evening we drank a six pack of lager.
Around eight o'clock the fire was dying down and was mostly glowing ash, I said I think we can leave it now but before we do I need a pee, so I walked over to the ashes and peed on them.
My girlfriend said she to needed a pee and would like to try and pee on the last of the ashes but did not want to burn her bum. So I got her to stand facing the ashes, drop her jeans and knickers to her knees, stand with her feet as wide as she could, I knelt behind her and pulled the crotch of her things back through her legs out of the firing line and told her to lean back with her hips up and hold her pussy open and let rip.
This she did, from my view though her legs from behind I could see her jet of pee leave her pussy and hit the ashes, as her stream slowed the last drops dipped down and just mist her knickers and jeans, she asked if I had anything to wipe with, with that I put my hand though her legs and wiped her pussy with the back of it. She then pulled up her knicker and jeans and we went home.
I think I had a great view of her bum and pussy but I would of liked to have watched from the front as well.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 12:01 AM

Thanked 2,960 Times in 232 Posts
Default At the football tailgate

I’ve never posted in this part of the forum, but saw this thread and it reminded me of getting to see a lot of women peeing/watching me pee. About 10-12 years ago I had a group of friends that would tailgate before football games. Some were early (1PM), others late (after 8PM). The reason I mention this is the time of day didn’t matter, although the late games usually meant a little more fun.

My group would usually have around 40ish tailgating, and the location we did this at had no facilities for the public at the time. While there were certainly more guys than gals, I would say we had at least 15 hanging out with us on any given Sunday. As you can imagine lots of beer and other drinks were flowing, and it wasn’t uncommon for us to start early (7:30-8 for a 1 PM game). No one can go that long without the need to pee, and fortunately we had a business close by that had a slightly secluded wall that was used by all. Thinking back on it now, we had a couple regular ladies who had an exhibitionist streak and they were the first to join me at the wall.

I somehow became the hub in this big tailgate wheel, and I was usually on the stop for anyone who brought a new friend with them to the game. This typically meant chatting for a bit, and the request to have a drink with them. I could hold my own back then (early 30s), but I’m positive I couldn’t keep pace today.

Usually folks would just slip off when they had to go, but for some reason this day I made an announcement that I had to go piss (it sounded appropriate at the time). One of the regulars, a mid -20s blonde who I will call Melissa, chimed right in that she had to go too. My sober self would have probably taken that as a request to wait until she got back, but my drunk self responded “great, lets go”. Without missing a beat, Melissa grabbed her girlfriend (Cate) by the arm and said “don’t you have to pee too?”. None of the rest of the group batted an eye or slowed down their conversations one bit, so off to the side of the building we went.

The girls were both cute, and from what I knew of them not saints. I’m mildly buzzed, and without much thought led the way. Since I was in front, I figured both girls would stop closer to the entrance, and one would guard for the other. I procced to walk down the wall about 10 feet, square up, and pull my dick out. I was far from drunk, but my spidey senses must have been a little dulled for sure, otherwise I would have been more aware that both were about 2 ft away looking at me.

For about 5 seconds I felt really embarrassed, and a little like a creeper. It had never dawned on me to wait on them, and I was probably more concerned about the shit I would get when we went back to the tailgate. What happened next was as casual as could be. First Melissa gave me a good looking over, and then started undoing her belt. She then pulled her jeans down, and then peeled a very tight pair of panties to her knees. She squatted down with her back to the wall, and as if we were still standing with the rest of the tailgate crew started chatting me up. Cate was a little more reserved, but she followed Melissa’s lead and did the same. I couldn’t really see anything of Melissa and Cate, but I was back from the wall at least a foot and half (if not more). I wouldn’t have said this before, but it was pretty erotic to have two girls alternating between looking me in the eyes and staring at my cock.

It took me a few seconds to start peeing, as the whole thing really threw me off. I got done well before them (who knows, they might have had stage fright too), and gave it a good shake before zipping up. The gentlemanly thing to do would have been to stay where I was, but I really wanted to see them now. I walked back towards them, and stood between about two feet away. They were definitely peeing at this time, and I to see two shaved and spread pussies right in front of me was more than I could take. I didn’t do them the courtesy of looking them in the eyes at all, and stared the whole time. I had never tried to hit on either of them, but there was always some flirting going on but I think that had just changed.

All of the peeing took place in a matter of 30-45 seconds (from undoing zippers to being done peeing), but what happened next made it even better. As soon as Cate was done, she made the comment that there was nothing to wipe with (we fixed that in the future). Melissa responded to just drip dry for a few second, and stayed in the spread/open position. Cate wasn’t as keen about the idea (could have been me starting at her?), but did as Melissa suggested. I’m not sure how long they would have stayed squatting and spread open for me, but as soon as we heard voices coming they quickly stood up and faster than you can say “no pussy for you” they had everything back in place.

I honestly was at a loss of words at this point, and I think I was only able to mutter something along the lines of “ready”. We made our way back to the tailgate, and it was like nothing ever happened. I didn’t mention anything to my buddies, as I was afraid that in their drunkenness they would somehow make this bad for me. I can’t say that Melissa and Cate stayed quiet. If you’ve ever been to a tailgate it ends up being a little like a jr. high dance, and the guys and girls kind of huddle in separate groups talking about their own things. I was incredibly turned on still, but a little nervous like I had done something wrong. I kept glancing around to see what Melissa and Cate were up to, and I noticed that the girls club was always looking at me when I glanced their way. This certainly tipped the scales towards nervousness, and I was becoming less turned on each time I caught them looking my way.

So what is the cure for being nervous? Pound some more beer of course! Probably 45 minutes later and I had to piss so bad that I couldn’t take it anymore. This time thankfully I didn’t announce it to the whole group, and just started walking that direction. I’m probably halfway there, and I hear a “hey” from behind me that about made me jump in the air. I turn around, and it is Melissa again. She casually says that we must be on the same pee schedule, and I notice that there are two others with her (wife of the guys, and her friend). I went from being very nervous to getting aroused instantly.

I just realized that I typed a book, so if anyone is interested I can fill in more details about this. This went on for multiple football seasons, and got more bold over time.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:58 AM

great story, indym -- would love to hear more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abc123uandme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 11:06 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Definitely want to hear more!!!
Old 11-27-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123uandme View Post
great story, indym -- would love to hear more!
I'll keep going with as much as I can remember. The beginning of all of this was the most exciting and memorable for sure.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:34 PM

This next trip to pee was all about business… the business of looking at each other. I walked most of the way down the wall and took my position, unzipping and pulling it out. This time Melissa walked to the left side of me, and the Cindy (they wife of one of the tailgaters) was on my right. Cindy is a bit older than me, and was in her early 40s at the time I think). Her friend seemed to be there more because of Cindy, and I really didn’t know her well (showed up for games from time to time). Melissa and Cindy offered to stand look out for me, and basically stood on each side facing me. They made no attempt to do anything other than look at me holding my cock in my hand, and again it was a little hard to start peeing in dead silence with both of them staring. I had to strain to start, even though I really had to go. I eventually let loose, and Cindy laughed. I’m not talking about a little chuckle, but a laugh like I just told the funniest joke ever. I’m not a shy guy and I do not lack self-confidence, but this last hour or so was freaking me out a little.

All I could think of was how this could get turned into me being the one instigating it, and the fun tailgates being over. Luckily I didn’t have to say anything, Cindy’s friend basically looked over her should and asked what was so funny. I’m basically done at this point, and Cindy’s answer made me laugh too. She told her friend (wish I remembered he name) that my cock jerked when I really started peeing. I thought it was funny because she must have been locked in on it to notice that. So at this point I have 3 pretty attractive ladies starting at me holding my dick in my hand, and to be honest I didn’t want to put it away. I said out loud that I needed to “air dry it” and this is when Melissa chimed in. She said that she had me covered, and pulled out a napkin that she brought with her this time. So I’ve never wiped the tip of my penis after peeing in my life (maybe I’m a disgusting pig?), and was about to say that I thought I was good/start zipping up. Instead Melissa reaches in and daps my tip with the napkin a good 5-6 times, which starts me getting a little hard. Cindy laughed again, which I latter picked up on was what she did when surprised. This time I’m the one that said “what”, and her response was that Melissa was wiping its mouth. At this point it had felt like I had stood with my dick out for an hour, but probably was just a couple of minutes. Someone else had come to pee and left, and I have no idea what kind of looks we got.

It was the girls turn now, and Melissa and Cindy when right to it. This left guard duty to me and Cindy’s friend, and I could tell she wasn’t shy but still trying to process all of this. Melissa and Cindy wiggled their jeans down, however Cindy had no tight panties to worry about. I’m sort of a panty guy, so I was a tad disappointed but got over it fast. Before Melissa assumed the squatting position, she handed me a couple of napkins which actually disappointed me. No air drying this time. I have to admit that I was not very good on guard duty, and instead of blocking from the end I moved to right in front of them. Cindy put on a little show for me, and leaned back towards the wall a little bit. She fidgeted some, and also moved her feet out a lot wider than she started. This gave me an excellent view of her slightly hairy wide open pussy, but I wasn’t sure if the goal was to keep pee getting on her boots or to let me see everything. When she laughed, I knew it was to give me a view. Cindy got done first, and I handed her a napkin. She quickly wiped and up came the jeans. Melissa was just getting done, and I honestly hadn’t paid much attention to her this time. She was also leaning back with one hand on the wall, and the other reaching around pulling her jeans and panties up to be out of the way (and to give me an awesome view). When I went to hand her a napkin, she just sort of looked up at me with a “what are you going to do next” kind of look. Nothing was said so I bent down and proceeded to dab at her the same what she had taken care of me, and the bad part of this is I had no view of what I was doing. Cindy was watching at this point, while her friend was just starting to undo her belt. Melissa in a very direct voice said “you can’t just dap, you have to wipe”, and who am I to argue? I proceeded to take wipe from her clit down, pressing moderately with my finger between her slit as I went. I asked her if she was all good, and she responded that it was a little rough. I immediately think that I just fucked up, but the next thing she said was that we needed to bring toilet paper or tissues next time.

As Melissa is standing/pulling everything up, Cindy’s friend has assumed the position but is taking a more modest approach. She doesn’t look nervous, but certainly isn’t spreading wide for me. Nothing very exciting with her, so we are all sort of standing around blocking the view for anyone coming down the row. I’m probably about half hard still, and I reach down to adjust things a little. Nothing over the top, but I’m sure others reading this know the drill. Sometimes you have to just move things around. Cindy noticed, and asked if I had to pee again. When I answered “ummm no”, she just did that laugh again. If I thought I could have got away with it at this time, I would have pulled it out right there and asked for some help.

It was getting close to game time, so no more pee fun with the gals this game. The next home game was a few weeks away and a night game, which meant longer tailgating and reduced inhibitions. Things kicked up a notch or maybe 10 at that tailgate, and led to some other fun that lasted on and off for a couple of years with several different tailgate friends.

I have no idea if any of the other guys got in on this home game ritual, but I kept my mouth shut expect for telling my best friend who is pretty shy and would have no part of participating. I’m certain that if I told any of the others, we would have 20 guys with their dicks out for 1-2 ladies… and that probably wouldn’t have worked out very well. On the other hand, it seemed like every girl who went back to the wall told the others gals as soon as they got back. After the original nervousness of the first visit passed, I was perfectly fine with that!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 07:11 PM

Default Half Marathon Pee

Last weekend I ran a half marathon. After the race I felt the need to go to the bathroom. There was a long queue at the race porta-potties, but I knew about a single porta potty about a block away in the park. As expected, there wasn't really a line. One person exited the toilet maybe 50 yards before I got there, but other than that no one was around.

Just as I got to the door of the porta potty, a young woman came running by. In one quickly uttered sentence she said: 'Can I go ahead of you. I'm going to explode." I gestured for her to go ahead. I saw her enter in a flash -- she had red running shorts and a yellow racing t-shirt. Her hair was tied back in a pony-tail but was a beautiful light brown color. The woman must have been no more than about 22 or 23 -- probably late in college or a recent graduate.

After I gestured for her to cut ahead of me she dashed into the porta potty. The door slammed and without any delay at all I heard the hiss of urine gushing into the toilet. When I say no delay I really mean no delay. I am not sure how she got her shorts down in a fraction of a second and cleared her underwear before discharging the fluids. She was in such a rush that she didn't even lock the door. It was there sitting with a green circle.

Standing there on my own, I listened intently and counted the length of her piss in my head. She went strong for 23 seconds. There were maybe 2 short bursts and then I heard her play with the toilet paper. To not look like a creeper, I took about 3 or 4 steps back and waited for her to come out. She came out, smiled at me and said "Thank you so much". "No problem", I replied.

When I went into the bathroom, I couldn't go right away, but I looked into the cistern. It had recently been cleaned so there was no visible solid matter, but the liquid was bubbly, probably from her peeing so strongly into the water.

Never in my life have I ever seen a woman that desperate to pee without losing control. She must have been holding it for the 2+ hours of the race and somehow just managed to hang on. If I had not let her cut me in line I swear that she would have pissed herself right there. I have thought about this woman every night and cannot get her out of my head -- her body language, desperation, and strong stream.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 08:56 AM

Default Amsterdam

A few years ago on a trip to Amsterdam with a coach, we were being lead around the red light area as a group, when my girlfriend said ' a man just stopped his car, jumped out and pissed into the canal, shook the drips of and got back into his car and drove off, two other females in the group also saw him.
Later in the week we were all on a glass topped boat on the canals when on my girlfriends side of the boat at the landing place, a man just stood and peed from the landing place onto the glass roof of the boat, the gents loo on the landing place was only a hand basin. Later when we returned to the landing place one of the females in our group needed the loo and so went to the ladies only to find it too was only a hand basin (just use the canal as the toilet) but it was screened from the canal not like the gents. I do not know if she used it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 09:00 PM

Default Pit Toilets

When I was 12 my parents took me to a nature event at a local camp. I don't remember anything about the event, but I do remember the bathrooms. The door to the men's room and women's room where right next to each other. I remember coming up to the bathrooms. There were 3 girls in line about the same age as me. I remembered thinking how cute they looked, though at this point I cannot remember anything about their appearance.

There was no line for the men's room and I entered, just as the girl next to me went in. As I walked in, the first thing I noticed was the wall separating the two sides -- it was not complete. There was a gap of maybe 6 inches at the bottom and it only went up to about 9 or 10 feet. Above that was open air to the roof maybe 5 feet below the ceiling. I walked over to the toilet, not really thinking about being a creeper, but before I started peeing I heard an amazingly clear "hissssssssssss" of the girl next to me peeing. The acoustics were amazing. I am not sure what causes some women to have such a loud hiss, but boy hers was incredible. The teenage hormones were raging and I got an instant hard on. I needed to pee badly but I couldn't go. I sat there listening silently. The hiss trailed off as she finished. I heard her tear the toilet paper, and I swear the sound was so clear that I could hear her wipe -- the sound of the paper rubbing against her pussy.

The door opened and closed, and I heard the next girl come in. I realized how awkward it was for me to just be standing there. The 12 year old me thought it would be a great idea to try and pretend I was defecating. I had some gas I was holding in and let out a fart that echoed throughout the bathroom - I even grunted slightly. For probably 40 seconds I heard nothing.Then I heard a stream hitting the wall of the toilet side. The bathrooms were water free pit toilets.It really wasn't that loud and I no longer was turned on so I could go myself. I peed quietly down into the middle of the pit. As I was finishing up the door opened to the other side. As she left I heard her say to her friends " Eww it's gross he's shitting in there".

I was embarrassed going out with the 2 girls kinda looking at me, but I still remember that day hearing the lovely hiss of the stranger next to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 07:10 PM

Thanked 5,911 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking Back in the Day; Hippie-Chick friend during-after college

I met this hippie-chick named Collette "Coco" in college This aptly- named, wonderfully Rubensque young woman sporting a voluptuous de' colletage, was very forthcoming, vivacious ;alluring in a crazy way, made me hard..lol..
Anyway, The very first time she invited me over to her one room bungalow she shared with her scary boyfriend and two dogs, she barged in on me accidentally as I was using the restroom taking a leak. Actually, there was a curtain instead of a bathroom door, so being discreet was not an option , especially for someone like me who used to piss like a racehorse on a flat rock. I heard her laughing as she opened the curtain and pointed at my cock joking how small I was, which embarrassed me.
After awhile and a joint or two, she showed me pictures of her friends and family she took. Being an amateur photographer, she showed me some artistically off-the-wall stuff. The photos germane to the topic of this thread, were taken at low angle of shadows, silhouettes of her boyfriend and his buddy pissing on a beach. Sheesh..what kind of chick is this, I wondered.
Anyway, a few weeks later, I guess, we were hiking with the dogs up in the hills and she said wait, and kept talking, and as I turned to see why she said wait, she was squatting facing me with her shorts pulled down pissing out of her thatchy Black Forest of pubic hair surrounding her pussy. Now, we were both laughing as she called me a pervert and stood up wiping herself letting me watch anyway. This was the first of many incidents
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:

Tags
pee, peeing, piss, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s