uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2014, 07:01 AM

Thanked 1,716 Times in 317 Posts

I went to Tenerife about 10 years ago with a friend, while on the flight we met two sisters who lived pretty close to us, we got chatting and drinking and we found out that the elder sister had worked in the resort previously and was staying in the same hotel as us. We got to the hotel and threw the cases in our room and me and my friend continued drinking. the two sisters ( elder one 23 gorgeous and younger sister 19 very pretty but a little puppy fat ) then turned up at the bar and said they where going into the main area, so we tagged along, we lasted with them till about 2am and then we went our separate ways, my sensible friend then decided he had consumed enough and went back to the hotel. I stayed out and was drunk and messing about with my phone. I put the phone in my trouser pocket and as I am walking up some steps I feel someone grabbing my phone, as I turned around some bling merchant pushes me over and runs away with my phone, I manage to get up a couple of minutes later and go looking for the fucker who stole my phone, after walking up and down the main street for about 40 minutes I head back to the hotel. I went to my room and could i fuck wake my friend up, I was just about to go to reception and ask them for a spare key when the elder sister of the girls we met earlier turns up, she asks to see my arm where the bruise was beginning to form and then says I can crash on their floor for the rest of the night.

We got in the room and the younger sister is already in bed, she got very drunk very quickly and returned to the hotel. The elder sister then goes to the bathroom and returns in just a t shirt, I can see a little thong when she bends over. I then get a pillow and try to get comfy on the floor, after a few minutes she asks me why I am still dressed and I replied that I don't as a rule wear underwear and tonight was no exception, she said she did not mind and told me to just get undressed, I then asked that she was wearing a lot, she laughed and took the t shirt off, she noticed I was struggling to get comfortable and asked me to get in between them, well as I get in I pull the sheet over a little and the cover comes off the younger sister who is naked, the older sister quickly pulls the cover back to hide the nakedness, she does notice me looking though and I get a tut tut. I am now the owner of a semi and it is getting more noticeable, with the naked one to my right and the nicest pair of tits and a great ass to my left. I am really struggling to keep composed. the elder sister then suggests a cigarette, so we go on the balcony, I follow her out and the sight of her arse in the thong gives me a full hard on. she laughs and I explain that I am sorry but it is her fault, she laughs and gives my dick a playful tug, I suggest that she does it again, which she does immediately, I then respond and we kiss deeply and I manage to get my hand in her thong, she is so smooth and wet, it feels like she has oiled herself. I just start to try and remove the panties when we hear a noise from the room, her sister is hurling all over the bed.

Well seeing all the sick on the bed, quickly put all thoughts of romance out of the elder sisters head and she went to get her sister to the toilet. I then set about removing the dirty sheets from the bed, the only place I can put them is in the shower, so I am going in and out of the toilet while trying not to poke anyone with my erection, the elder sister then threw a towel at me and told me to cover up. The younger sister was throwing up for about another half an hour and I made the bed. The two sisters then returned to bed, the younger one now had on a t shirt, the elder one had also put her t shirt back on. We all then just fell asleep and I woke before them the next morning and managed to get into my room. I told my friend about the story and he was very sceptical as the elder sister was very hot and way out of my league. We bumped into the sisters a few more times around the pool and my cynical friend asked them on the last day what happened. The younger sister remembered absolutely nothing, the elder sister said everything up until she started playing with my cock, she went straight to her sister being sick. As she left the pool she made a point of saying that I really should wear underwear in case I have an accident and that I will make some girl a lucky lady, my friends jaw then dropped

So that was that, I would of loved to have shagged her, but it was not meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2014, 03:53 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default oh, what might have been...........

Names changed to protect the innocent....
and somewhere here at OCC I've posted this story a while back....

Some time back, when I was in my late 20s, I went through tough separation. A friend and his wife took me under their wing so to speak, and I hung out with them a few times. They graciously invited me to stay with them one weekend, and I accepted, if for no other reason, Linda was smokin' hot. A cute, seemingly shy little redhead with freckles, 5'2, 110 lb. thin waist and 34D breasts. And Linda really seemed to enjoy my company.

So on Saturday I head up to their place, and no sooner than I arrive, Ken got called to work, leaving me alone with Linda. We head to the local park for a picnic since that's what the three of us had planned. After snacking and drinking some wine, Linda and I were just lying back side by side, just chilling and watching the clouds run through the blue sky. A little innocent body contact becomes more significant, then more blatant, and we're soon kissing and caressing each other. We know this isn't right, she's guilty, and so am I, messing with a good friend's wife. So we pack up and get out of there before things get out of control.

By the time we get back to the house, Ken is already home and everything is back to normal. Linda tells Ken what a wonderful time we had at the park. It seemed to me that the told much with her eyes while going on and on about what a great time she and I had. I'm thinking Ken must be thinking something is up between us, making me a little uncomfortable.

After hanging out some, we all get ready to go out to dinner and a club afterwards for drinks and dancing as we had planned. Ken doesn't dance much, so Linda and I do plenty of slow dancing, and it's becoming more obvious to me that Linda has gone far beyond flirting, and how it must be so obvious to Ken what with us grinding ourselves together on the dance floor. Plenty more drinks and dancing, and it's closing time. We all head home, have a nightcap in their living room. It's really late now; we decide to call it a night. Linda excuses herself, climbs the staircase to their upstairs bedroom and returns with a pillows and a quilt for me to bed down on their sofa. With that, Linda and ken say goodnight and up the stairs they go.

It's been a long day; I soon fall asleep, dreaming of Linda. I don't know what time it was, be I'm awakened with someone beside me, and no, I'm not dreaming! It's Linda snuggling close to be on the sofa. Linda is wearing a next-to-nothing negligee, and her hands are roaming all over me. My first thought was that I died and went to heaven, but reality sets in, and I ask her about Ken, and what if he comes down from upstairs? She assures me that he's sound asleep, and that it will be OK. Of course I've got a raging hardon and Linda is grinding her pussy on it, while mashing her big tits into me. All the while she's kissing me, trying to shut me up. But as horny as I was, the whole thing was freaking me out, here I am about to fuck my friend's beautiful wife, in his living room while he was asleep upstairs. With that, I notice something on the stairs, it's Ken sitting on the stairs watching us! For how long, who knows? Now she's upset and runs upstairs, and Ken follows behind her. Done. Over.

Things were a little awkward at breakfast, that's for sure. In retrospect, I think Linda was upset because of my rejection, not that Ken was there. In fact, I later realized that they had probably both planned the entire weekend from the start. Whether their plan was for Ken to just watch, or to join in I'll never know. Later that day I tried to reassure Linda that my rejection had nothing to do with her, that she was surely desirable beyond description. But rather it was the situation that spoiled it. Further, after realizing that Ken was most likely OK with it all along, I hinted maybe a redo was possible, but I think the moment was lost forever.

Huge F'n mistake on my part. Doh!
Old 12-15-2014, 05:51 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Many many years ago in our mid twenties we spent New Years Eve staying with our best friends in their small mobile home. Right from the beginning we'd have sex in front of each other. First in the back seat of mine or Don's car then later at his tiny appartment. For some reason his wife P--- wanted me to fuck her. Many times I told her and Don I'd do it to P--- if my wife agreed to swap. My wife had done many things by then but letting another many have intercourse was something she would never do. Never until May 2014. That's nuther story.
But this fantasy was about P---- coming into the bathroom that New Years Eve to hold my hard prick as I tried to pee. Ya ever try to pee with a hard-on and a cute little blonde stroking your dong? P--- wanted fucked bad. I wanted to fuck P---- bad. I never did because my wife wouldn't swap. Dollie and Don were passed out drunk on the bed.
Over 50 years have passed and we are still best friends. Don knew because best friends don't keep secrets. We still talk about that night when we visit.
Sadly, or maybe happily, I could tell a dozen more similar stories of how a stubborn wife kept me from getting strange young pussy.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-15-2014 at 05:55 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 01:43 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default minor fantasy of fisting

Last night (Sunday the 4th) I was in Madison with our oldest child who had a sports practice for a couple of hours. After dropping said kid off I went to run some errands. While I was walking around the home improvement store my wife texted, asking if I could talk. I gave her a call and the first thing she said was "I'm so horny, my panties are soaked. I can't wait to fuck you tonight." Then she hung up before I could say anything and texted a smiley face. Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home. Once there it seemed to take for ever for the kids to shower and finally get to bed.

So we are now alone in our room, naked on the bed making out. I am teasing her pussy by running my hands all around it but not quite touching her. She is on her back with her knees in the air and legs spread and her hips are doing those little circles that say touch me please. I finally slip a finger between her lips and she is so wet it is dripping down between her ass cheeks. On and off I have thought about fisting my wife and because she was so wet it popped into my head last night that maybe I would try it.

So I soon have two fingers working in and out of her pussy as my thumb is teasing her clit. So I then tell her "baby your pussy is so wet tonight I think I am going to use more than two fingers tonight". She replied by saying "Oh you think so do you. How many do you have in me now?" I told her two, but here comes the third. I sat up to get a better angle. I now had three fingers in her, slowly moving in and out of her pussy and now I was using my other hand to work her clit. Her hips were moving to meet my hand as I worked my fingers in and out.

"I'm going to add a forth finger now babe" as I added my pinkie to the mix. She held her breath for a second as I started pressing my fingers into her. I eased them in until the fingers were inside up to the second knuckle. She reached down to feel my hand and said "I can feel your fingers inside me." I asked if she was ready for more and she asked what I meant. I said I want my hand inside you as I started fucking her again with my fingers. She said "I don't know. It feels so tight already". She was right I wasn't sure I could get much further in by the feel of her pussy grabbing the four fingers in her now. I tried to keep her excited and relaxed at the same time but it just wasn't to be. When I would try to go beyond the knuckles it just wasn't going to work with out causing her pain which was definitely not part of the plan. So soon I was back to two fingers and I bent down and took her clit in my mouth and she exploded in orgasm. Then she said "what I want in me now is your cock please" so I happily gave her what she wanted. So while I didn't achieve my fantasy of a true fisting it was still a great night.

The pictures are from a different night.
Attached Thumbnails
crop6.JPG   crop7.JPG  

Old 02-11-2015, 10:49 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Con Sex Fail

When it comes to Conventions - they can be the place to get laid... people coming from other towns, can "cheat" (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas), etc.

About 6 years ago, I was at a science fiction con with over 10,000 visitors. I go to drink, meet old friends and maybe get some tail. As with many buildings in major cities, smoking is outside and I'm walking with friends to go outside so THEY can smoke. On the way out, I notice a "regular" looking girl going up the escalator, nice ass, nice legs as she is wearing shorts, etc. She's not with the convention, as it happens when a con doesn't take over a whole hotel... you get a mixture of out-of town guest, weddings and other people who look at CON people like they are nuts.

Some time later out side, the cute girl from the Escalator is hanging outside with a friend of hers (who I saw with her earlier). I strike up a conversation with the both women - but I'm interested in one . She's about 25 years old, 5-5, maybe 125lbs very good looking and clean girl. I'm one of the few guys out there who is NOT wearing a costume or dress or strange makeup. I don't remember what we talked about - but I might of said "I'm here to party" as I finished up my drink. She happens to have a drink in each hand, gives me one of them - something I never tried before in my life. "COOL!" - Likely hood of getting action. With chit-chat, I find out that she lives in my home town, 1000 miles away, in fact she went to the same high school as mine (But I'm 10 years older) and we both know the same places. We have things in common and I'M going to bang this cute chick in her hotel room tonight! I start talking about missing my family there and would love to go there more often.

Soon she excuses herself to go to bed/whatever... walks off. Chances of getting meaningless sex from an out-of-towner is zero. Okay, maybe I was reading things more than I thought. After a few minutes, I figured it out and told me friend; "I think screwed myself out of banging that woman..."

What did I do wrong? I made the mistake of talking about going back to the same city for visits... and she took it as "After we have sex her... I expect to have SEX with YOU THERE". She is likely married or have a BF (whatever) and going to her city kind of breaks the "out of town sex w/ strangers" secret sex plans she had. I loved the drink she gave me, went to the bar for another... it was an $18 drink! I'm sorry, nobody gives away an expensive drink unless its for sex. I knew for certain I blew it... I kicked myself in the ass since then.

Same Con, different year. A female friend is partying is with me and other friends. In her drunken state - she decides she's going to give all of us (guys) a pee show... she does like to pee, I've seen her do it countless times. But with 4 guys watching her standing in the tub - she couldn't make it flow. Also, later she told a friend of mine I made her do it - when it was her idea, even made a point to let the guys know to follow her into the bathroom.

Women... and their morals
Old 02-15-2015, 08:42 AM

Default Almost threesome with the wife

When my wife, 'Mary', and I were married for a few years we had a friend, 'Joe', visit us for the weekend. He was our best man and we both knew him since we were teenagers, me from high school and her from the same teenage job in fast food. He was divorced or separated at the time from his first wife. He found out she was cheating at the time. They tried to stay together and he used the guilt to get her to swing a little. (Yeah, I know pretty stupid)

On this occasion we were sitting around having a few drinks and talking. His swinging stories became the topic of conversation. My wife has always been pretty conservative sexually and usually didn't want to discuss things like this. It was summer and she was wearing this little one piece outfit that were shorts but looked like a skirt. As the stories went on and the drinks flowed, I could tell she was getting excited. On one of her trips to the bathroom, she actually took off her panties. I was sitting next to her and started sliding my hand up her leg and could feel her pussy getting wet.

At one point her and I went into the kitchen and I started making out with her. I suggested we let Joe join us in the bedroom that night. She didn't say no but she wouldn't say yes either. I always thought she definitely was considering it.

We finally went to bed, without my friend and of course had sex. I even tried again there to ask but she was too afraid it would affect our long term relationship. My friend later told me our door wasn't fully closed and he watched for a while.

I often wonder if I had just suggested that she give him a handjob or bj she might have been willing to do that and then things could have progressed from there. Or what she would have done if my friend had just walked into the bedroom and approached her.

Overall though I really can't complain. We have been happily married over 25 years have great kids. My friend is on wife number 4 and miserable. It may have been a fun night but if it screwed everything else up, it definitely would not have been worth it. It has still fueled my fantasies at times.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:14 AM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts

Failed on a scene with my wife and two of her girlfriends from school. One night I am making cocktails for my wife and two of her girlfriends from school. One of the girls had indicated that she gives great head and can pop any guy in ten minutes or less. My wife is curious as to what she does that to make this happen and expresses disbelief. Well the one girlfriend says she will prove it as the night goes on I call two of my best buddies to share the wealth. We end up out at the pool and the girls are getting naked including my wife. And I am asked who is to be the test subject while I am floating around in the pool with my wife and the girls. One of my buddies ends up swimming laps while I am talking to all the girls trying to decide if it is going to be me or my other buddy. Well I end up deciding on Bros before Wh?!@&. Well to make a long story not so long. The one gal failed miserably as my buddy had to piss the whole time that the one gal and the other were trying like crazy to pop him. All this time my wife is blowing and riding me and has two or three orgasms one of which may have been just one long one. Well my buddies need to go and I have work in just a few hours. Should have called in sick as both gals were interested in my wife and later my wife told them that they had to ask me. Had I not gone to work I would have had the three of them. But I was opting due to performance anxiety. What guy would not have some anxiety over performing for three gals?
Old 02-16-2015, 08:05 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Oh So Very Close

I think so many couples have had this conversation: Which one of my friends do you find the most attractive? We'll my wife and I had that discussion some years ago, however; I asked her back which one of your female friends do you find to be the most attractive.

Back then when we had this discussion my wife (then girlfriend) would never have considered much of anything with a girl, although she had kissed a girl in college is a close friend to this day! To this day, I believe she not so much interested in other girls, but the pleasure (both giving and receiving) she can get from them. Rarely when we are out does she mention how beautiful a woman is unless I provoke, she is intoxicated, or both! I digress... I thought this one out and did not respond quickly. We kinda' talked it out, "What about this one or her?"

I was actually worried about my answer! Would who I said offend her? Would she distance herself from that friend? Would things become "weird" around them? Should I be honest or just pick someone? I had already opted for, "I don't think there is one" and had my 'safe' response shot down before the air-raid sirens could come on to warn me. The different ideas and responses circled, but being honest was key so I said the name of who I thought was best of her friends:

"Rachel!"

When I said it there was a bit of a pause and I know my wife's eyes rolled up looking skyward as she thought. She thought for a few seconds and then responded. Never did I suspect my answer to have the effect that it did.

"Yeah... ya' know... yeah!" She said with a smile, "I see that and thinking about it now, she'd be my pick too." It was a silly game and one of which I would forget about, but my wife would not.

Rachel lived in the Midwest and was part of a foursome of girls who including my wife got together every year at least twice. Plans were made to meet, travel to someone's house/apartment and a weekend of hanging out was had. Through the years I would see Rachel, Ellen, and Anne one if not twice a year depending on when they decided to all meet. I thought of all of them as super attractive and doable, but Rachel was the one I thought was the hottest...next to my wife (of course! ).

Rachel stands 5'08" with dark brown straight hair, dark brown eyes, 36C cup boobs, cute ass, and long legs. She is comparable to my wife in body type, but in mind she was something completely different.

Part of what attracted me to my wife was the fact that she GOT Star Wars, she LIKED sports, she WANTED to see super hero movies, and that she LIKED who I was. Rachel didn't like Star Wars, liked only baseball, thought professor Charles Xavier was a scientist out there curing cancer, and just didn't share my interests (which is okay). Despite this void of shared interests, when she was around, we got along just fine. She calls me a 'loveable sporty dork' which I initially resented, but have come to be 'okay' with.

Recently, while laying in bed with the lights off my wife and I got to talking about future weekends and days off. The subject of the girl's get together was brought up and how Rachel would be coming in the weekend before and they would all meet up on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to have their girl time. This year was the year that they were all coming to our neck of the woods.

Our conversation turned to her and Cate asked me why do I think Rachel was still single. Of the other girls, only Rachel is still is single and at 35 dated a lot still, but no serious boyfriend currently. I let it slip that I thought she didn't like guy things, but she was pretty smoking hot! Immediately I tried to recoil, but I failed to save my foot from going right into my mouth.

My wife smiled, grinned, and laughed and provoked it further. She was offended and thought it healthy to look even on her good friend. So Cate pushed and pushed and I finally let out another stupid comment: "Boy, I'd love to see her boobs!"

If that was stupid, I should be more stupid next time for my wife said, "Oh, I'm sure I can help make that happen." Instant turn on! We probably talked for another 10 minutes and then just drifted to sleep ready for another lousy day of work. UGH!!!!!!

Rachel arrived this past Friday the 13th and Cate picked her up at the airport and spent their time doing good knows what besides talking. I arrived home at around 4PM to see them both indulging in wine. Judging by the empty bottle they had just had a glass or two each.

I started to make dinner as they continued to talk, but not before Rachel gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I know it is friendly, but as a guy, I can't help think dirty. She pulled back and said told me that my hug sucked and she wanted a redo. So I played along walked back outside and came back in. She came down just the same as before and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I don't think she was ready for me to pick her up and she started to laugh as I lifted her feet off the ground. I teased and said, "Watch this!" Then I proceeded to lift one leg and stand with just one leg and go on my tippy toes. Then I was the one not ready for her to put her legs around me and start to giggle.

My wife laughed too, but did say, "Let's take it down a notch while the girlfriend and wife are in the room." I know at that point I planted her feet back down on the ground and we both looked like scolded kids who had done bad in front of the principal! Still we all giggled.

Rachel looked good if not great. In my neck of the woods it is damn cold hovering around zero degrees with snow on the ground so it is tough to look sexy. Rachel had on a great tight fitting top with her girls on display and had a scarf around her neck in that new fangled way of wearing a scarf you see women do. She had on riding boots and jeans and her long hair was up.

The rest of the evening we chatted and joked, watched some TV and otherwise just had fun. No stress and very relaxing. Once in bed with my wife she leaned over and said, "I was turned on watching her put her legs around you. I don't know why but I was." We lay there talking and then as usual drifted off into dreamland.

Saturday morning I made homemade French Toast and bacon. It went over very well with the ladies and then we went shopping. I should explain shopping with me included was not really shopping. I was the driver and bag holder while these two traveled to stores and such. After four hours of that shit I was done despite a swimsuit show by each. We went back to house where I in a last minute idea, swung into the wine store and picked up three bottles of wine. This idea was good, but not great. I perhaps should've grabbed four bottles, but I will never know.

Once back at the house, Rachel and Cate did a wardrobe change and both came back in bathrobes and pajamas for another relaxing night in. I opened the wine bottle and poured them each a hefty six or eight ounce glass of red wine and myself a conservative four if that. I would switch to beer after this glass, but maybe I should've had beer all along. Oh well, you'll understand soon enough.

I prepared smore's for them as well and made some chocolate covered strawberries which they downed in no time flat. We joked, laughed, and drank until I noticed the first wine bottle was empty and then the second. My back was a bit sore so I thought I'd go use the hot tub out back to relax in. I excused myself and headed down the hallway towards the back door and thinking I'd be alone, undressed by the back door and put my clothes near the bathroom door right by the door that was outside. Then I turned on the lights to the back and grabbed a towel. I had three beers with me and then opened the door to walk the 15 feet to the hot tub.

When I opened that door... Jesus Christ!!! It was cold, my penis retreated inside me like a turtle's head going in his shell and I could feel the goosebumps and my nipples getting hard. I started with a walk and then a trot to that hot tub and let me tell you, it was fucking cold. Opening that lid and sliding it off, I hopped in and right away felt the warmth returning to my body.

As I started to sit down I heard tapping from a window on our house and turned to look over my shoulder. There were Cate and Rachel looking at the window with big smiles, waving, and Rachel giving me the thumbs up sign. Fuck, she saw me, I thought.

I opened a beer and drank a tall gulp and then just relaxed as the jets, bubbles and heat did their work. Some people have hot tubs and don't use them, but I use mine quite regularly even in the summer. Our hot tub seats eight, but I've had 12 in it (not advised), but has plush pillows to rest your head on. I leaned my back and closed my eyes for a few to relax.

Either I fell asleep (NOT GOOD), lost track of time, or day dreamed, but then I heard the backdoor open, sat up, and opened my eye. Both Cate and Rachel were walking towards the hot tub. Cate was in the lead and her big C/D cup boobs bounced as she walked naked to the hot tub. I was turned on and getting erect seeing that and yet I tried to see behind her, but couldn't until she got closer.

Behind Cate was a naked Rachel who unfortunately was covered by a towel. SHIT! Cate got in and Rachel used her own hand to cover my eyes and get in so any glimpse of her naked was not happening. I protested saying, "what gives, you saw me naked?"

"Relax pal, we only saw your cute ass." replied Rachel who immediately looked to Cate who only agreed with it's cuteness. Damn. I must have missed the bottle of wine, glasses, and additional beer for me. "We thought we'd join you and relax too", Rachel said. We talked of how warm and relaxing it was for five minutes and then the conversation just turned a corner and took off.

I'm not sure what happened inside, how fast they drank that second bottle, or if something else was said, but in five minutes time they both suddenly became horny wh*r*s!

Something was said about blowjobs and Rachel said something about how easy she could take a beer bottle down to the where it started to get wide at the neck. Rachel talked a big game and then my wife took it up a notch.

"Prove it!", Cate said and a little back and forth between the two ensued. Finally, Rachel just grabbed and empty bottle of mine and went down on it four inches give or take. I was neither unimpressed or impressed, but I was tugging on my cock at the sight of her doing it.

She pulled it out and said, "SEE." With my other hand I quickly filled her wine glass with the last of wine we had and she proceeded to drink a big gulp of it.

Cate continued to provoke her in a friendly way both from being competitive and hoping to get me involved! So Cate says, a bottle is one thing, but what about the real thing? Rachel chugs a big gulp of wine in her cup and says, "I have skills in the oral department and have never had a complaint." Cate continues to provoke her saying she isn't "SURE" about these skills. Another four to eight minutes pass and Cate carefully gives her the Triple dog dare!

"If Matt pulled his penis out of the water, I don't think you could take it or handle it Rachel... I'm just saying and there is nothing wrong with admitting you can't." Good lord, if I had beer in my mouth, I would've choked. That expertly crafted phrase was perfect because...

"Oh, I could handle Matt here." She turns to look at me just nods and then returns to Cate, "If he brought it out, I could handle whatever he gave me."

Underwater I'm stroking away as best as I can without trying to make it look obvious. This is so turning me off even if it is all talk.

"Matt." Cate said as Rachel looks at me too. "Stand up and bring it over to her." There is an awkward pause and Rachel doesn't seem to know what to say or do. I put my hands on the edge of the hot tub like I'm gonna' push myself up to stand up. I start to edge forward, but am really not going to stand up.

I hear a quiet "oh..." from Rachel and sit back down.

Cate let's loose with a shitty grin and says, "All talk..." and that pushes Rachel over the edge.

"Ya' know what, Matt bring it here!!!" Rachel has a pretty serious look on her face as she looks at me and then Cate.

My wife looks at me with a serious face back and says, "If she wants it, give her what she wants." I'm confused and not sure what to think and then Cate makes it crystal clear for me. "NOW!"

I sit up and edge myself over to Rachel who again looks uncertain and opts to slam down the rest of her wine either hoping this will go away or getting the courage needed. My cock and waist haven't yet broken the plain of the water as I slowly ease forward towards her and come to put one knee on the seat beside Rachel and one in the center hole where your feet go. Then I just do it. I stand up in the Captain Morgan pose as water drops off my body and cock that is about a foot away from Rachel's face.

Rachel just looks at it as the water pours off then slowly drips off it. Then she looks back at Cate and then back at my penis. She reaches out of the water with her hand and puts it on my hip and then slides forward and devours my entire cock into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth around my cock, the anticipated excitement, and the dirty thoughts I've had just make me close my eyes as she sucks back and forth slowly with no hands.

I open my eyes and look down in disbelief and just enjoy this! Her skills are great and may surpass my wife's. I can't tell and may need to experience more to fully judge who is better...

Cate watches for a little as Rachel just glides up and back and then Cate comes over and starts to kiss my hip and thigh looking up at me.

This goes on for a few minutes and then I let my hands touch both girl's shoulders as I start to message their necks. I do eventually let my hand drop down and grab a tender cupful of Rachel's boob. Just amazing. Rachel brings her hand on my hip to my cock's base and tenderly tugs as she slurps down on me, but her hair gets in the way and Cate moves it gently as Rachel let's my dick pop out of her mouth and tugs gently on me as she glances up into my eyes and then back at Cate.

"Okay, if this going to happen... I need more wine." FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no more, but I mention we have beer and hard liquor and she says, "Sure! Let's go in and get it."

I let both girls get out of the hot tub first as I think this we are continuing this inside. Cate get's out first, grabs her towel and starts to walk to the door and the Rachel follows. I stare at that ass of Rachel's and give it a gentle smack as she steps on the seat to get out. She turns and gives me a playful "hey!" I look at her and then at her pussy as she steps out of the hot tub and grabs a towel. I'm next as I get out go to grab the cover I hear a sound that I can't place, but I've heard before. It isn't until I hear the next sound a dull thud that I know it was a slip and fall. I turn to see Rachel face down on the deck having slipped and fell.

Honestly, I never thought about anything other than if she was alright and we ended up helping her inside and into bed. Nothing hurt or bruised, just a sore knee and a missed opportunity. Today both girls met up with the other two and are out having fun. Nothing has been said about the other night and Rachel is either treating it like it didn't happen or maybe doesn't remember it entirely. I tend to think she more the latter than the former, but I'm not her. Oh how I wanted that to continue, but I'm just glad she is okay and didn't hurt herself.

That night upstairs in the bedroom, Cate finished what Rachel started and I ended up covering her in cum as she sucked and tugged on me until I sprayed her. I loved it, but... Well you know. If only had another bottle of wine and had hopped out to get it and brought it over. Who knows what could've happened. To quote Homer Simpson, "DOH!!!!!!!!!"
Old 02-20-2015, 06:55 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default Fantasy Failed by friend's wife

Mine happened 5 years back, when we had invited couple of friends for a get together party to celebrate our third marriage anniversary. 2 of the couples came in early and we were waiting for the third one to kick start the party.

The third couple called up and said they would be late. So anyhow we all decided we would start up with some beer and whisky. Champagne would be opened when the third couple turned up.

Ladies started off with wine and we boys were chilling out with beer and whisky in the backyard.

Finally after an hour, the third couple turn up. so we decide to open the champagne and have some food.

Meanwhile my wife is completely drunk after her third round of wine. she decided to have something to munch. Since it was summer time, my wife was wearing a frock which went below her knees a little. But whenever she bent to pick up something I could see some of my friends trying to get a peek at her thighs.

This I thought was the perfect occasion to expose my wife to my friends. I hit upon a plan which was almost foolproof. we have 2 bathrooms, one attached to my bedroom and other close to the Main Hall. on the pretext of using the bathroom, I removed the Bulb and fixed a fused one in the Main Hall Bathroom. So all the people now had to use the bathroom attached to my bedroom.

I know my wife pretty well and I also know, when she drinks whisky after wine, she is going to throw up.
So after some light meals we all sat together in the Main hall and opened up the Black Label which was in my closet.
My wife refused to even taste it, since she knows she will puke. Finally after some coercing from her female friends she agreed and decided to have a small peg.
The time is almost 12 and my friends had got a Cake and few presents to celebrate the anniversary. So we all round up and cut the cake. The time is around 12:30 and i could see my wife was getting uncomfortable. She goes to the toilet in the bedroom and i follow her. She throws up and calls it a day. i go down apologize to my friends and tell them she wont be back.
I go back to the bedroom, fucked her up nicely for some 10minutes.After that i remove her sheets, exposing her ass to anyone who uses the toilet in the bedroom. As i closed the door behind i could already hear her snoring. I go down and join my friends in the backyard. One of my friend( lets call him Matt) decides to use the toilet and goes to the Main Hall. I yell from behind and tell him the Bulb is fused out and to use the one in the bedroom.
He goes up and i pray to God sincerely that my wife is in the same position as I had left her. Ten minutes pass by and we are waiting for Matt to come down. He doesn’t. All the ladies are already making fun, stating that Matt must have Puked since he had lot of whisky and beer. I really don’t know what Matt did in those 10 – 15 minutes upthere. Finally, his wife volunteered to check him out. I Tried to stop her and told her that I will check him out. But before that she was already climbing up the stairs .His wife is around 35 years of age, little chubby but has a nice round ass.
They both came down, seemed like they had had a fight. After 10 minutes the couple left our house. Matt apologized that he was not feeling well, since he had lot of whisky to drink.
The Party almost ended up and I was curious to know what really happened up there.
When every one was out, I quickly went to the bedroom and I found was wife was neatly covered up in white sheet. The white sheets I had kept on the couch which was 5mtr away from the bed. No ways my wife could have walked over and taken the sheets. It must be the work of Matt’s wife, I deciphered.
Somehow I couldn’t sleep the whole night following the incident and I called up my other friend to find out why everybody left after Matt.
I could hear my friend was little hesistant to reply and he cut the call stating he would like to meet up in the evening to discuss the issue.
Sorry folks for keeping you guys waiting but I guess I need to narrate the whole story step by step.
My heart was racing as we met in a Bar couple of blocks down my office. My friend told me that Matt was masturbating and trying to touch my wife’s ass when his wife barged in. He almost got caught. That was the reason why the couple had marched out.
My fantasy failed when Matt’s wife entered the bedroom. Else, am sure my other 2 friends would have also seen my wife in that position.

I do have her pics on the bed that night. would share this in the forum later on when I get access to the hard disk.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:01 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

When my wife and I were engaged her sister and her BF had a little dinner party for us at her apartment. My soon to be SIL was pretty hot and I was definitely hoping to get a peek at her nudeness one day, figuring if I was patient it would pay off. Well at that dinner party we all drank a lot, not stupid drunk, just to the point of fun drunk, except for soon to be SIL, she overdid it a little.

After the other couples left the 4 of us were just finishing off a bottle of wine and SIL got up in a hurry and ran to the bathroom, her sister right behind her to make sure she was alright. A few minutes later my fiance came out with a disgusted look and a robe on, her sister was OK, but she got a little vomit on her and was going to take a quick shower, her sister was in bed.

As the BF and I were sitting there drinking SIL comes out of the bedroom in a very sheer gown saying she was not sleepy. not nude but close to it. She just sat there talking to us and said "you guy are staring at my tits, well if you are so interested..." and she proceeds to reach down and start to peel her thin gown off.

Her sister picks that second to come out of the bathroom in her robe, yells at her sister and drags her back to bed. Fiance borrowed clothes and we left shortly after. Close, but not close enough.

The good news is that a few months later we all ended up playing strip poker together which turned into sex in front of each other.

Tags
fantasies.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023