uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2014, 04:40 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts
Default What's the closest you've come to your fantasy.... But failed?

Mine happened a few weeks ago. A friend and me had often chatted/joked about how we'd love to swap wives one day. Big had a fantasy of wife swapping but were pretty sure that's all it was ever going to be. We'd both half jokingly told our wives our fantasies to gauge reaction without sounding like we were serious. Anyway, a few weeks back we were visiting them and after a lot of wine, innuendo and laughs we decided to jump in the hot tub. Somehow we persuaded the girls that it would be much more fun to be naked. Luckily they both went for it. We were in there for ages and gradually as we moved around getting new drinks and having a laugh we ended up sat next to each oaths partners. There was a lot of touching and rubbing of legs, a few photos with arms round each other. Suddenly the situation changed as a real sexual tension hit us all. His wife and I had our hands on each others thighs and slowly started moving up. Turns out my wife and him were doing the same. I got my hand eventually to the top of the thigh and was building up the courage to slide a finger in just as she reached the top of my thigh. We kind of held that pose for a few minutes then just as I thought we were about to take it further, their kid woke up calling for his mum. She couldn't leave him so had to go deal with it. By the time she came back, the moment seemed to have gone and everyone came to their 'senses' needless to say I was gutted. Although the sex with my wife when we finally went to bed was some of the best ever!
Old 12-12-2014, 08:15 AM

Default children....the stop sign to every good night!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Mine happened a few weeks ago. A friend and me had often chatted/joked about how we'd love to swap wives one day. Big had a fantasy of wife swapping but were pretty sure that's all it was ever going to be. We'd both half jokingly told our wives our fantasies to gauge reaction without sounding like we were serious. Anyway, a few weeks back we were visiting them and after a lot of wine, innuendo and laughs we decided to jump in the hot tub. Somehow we persuaded the girls that it would be much more fun to be naked. Luckily they both went for it. We were in there for ages and gradually as we moved around getting new drinks and having a laugh we ended up sat next to each oaths partners. There was a lot of touching and rubbing of legs, a few photos with arms round each other. Suddenly the situation changed as a real sexual tension hit us all. His wife and I had our hands on each others thighs and slowly started moving up. Turns out my wife and him were doing the same. I got my hand eventually to the top of the thigh and was building up the courage to slide a finger in just as she reached the top of my thigh. We kind of held that pose for a few minutes then just as I thought we were about to take it further, their kid woke up calling for his mum. She couldn't leave him so had to go deal with it. By the time she came back, the moment seemed to have gone and everyone came to their 'senses' needless to say I was gutted. Although the sex with my wife when we finally went to bed was some of the best ever!

How much farther did your friends fantasy get than yours did.... btw, that really sucks it all stopped, but kids will do that. Just imagine what will happen the next time the hot tub is bubbling and all four of you are in it again!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 08:39 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
<snip>... By the time she came back, the moment seemed to have gone and everyone came to their 'senses' needless to say I was gutted. ...
Patience is a virtue. The time will come again. And everyone will be a little more comfortable with it.

DR
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2014, 04:20 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 374 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:

and your wife with your friend, what have they done ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2014, 09:55 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

I don't think they did much more. My wife had hold of his cock but literally only stroked a couple of times
Old 12-13-2014, 10:31 AM

a few years ago my GF, now wife, went to hedonsim. It was our first trip together as a couple and we never really had the time to talk about what may or may not happen during the trip. About the third day we met a couple in the courtyard outside the piano bar and just started talking and hanging out. It was their first night there and we told them about a hidden hot tub we found on our first night and just some general small talk about the place. We didn't think much of and later that night my GF and I went back to the hot tub. The couple soon joined us and we squeezed into the hot tub. My Gf was sitting on my lap because it there wasn't a lot of room. I was fingering her pussy when all of a sudden I felt the my hand suddenly pushed out of the way and the female half of the couple picked up where I had been. Nothing more happened because the hot tub stopped working so we got out.

My GF and I went to the main nude pool and the couple followed. We just sat open the edge of the pool watching everything going and after a few minutes the couple got up to leave. So much for that I thought but then I saw the female half whisper something in my GF's ear. After they left she said that we were invited back to their room if we wanted. We stayed at the nude pool for a few more minutes and then went back to our room. To my surprise my GF called the room of the other couple and asked if we could still come over. Instantly my mind began racing about what may happen next. We began the walk to their room when I said something that I'll always regret. Instead of saying that I'd love to fulfill my fantasy of having two girls suck my cock at the same time I said that I wasn't sure I would be comfortable seeing her with another man so early in our relationship. Stupid I know but I was nervous and excited all at the same time.

We got to their room and the other couple was already naked and in bed. They asked what we were comfortable doing and it was decided that only the girls could play with each other. Even though I knew I screwed up on the walk over it was a great night...... watching my GF get her pussy licked by another woman while the male half and I sucked on my GF's tits and then she sucked on my cock while he watched the three of us and the wife kept going on my GF, fucking my GF doggystyle while she was licking the wife's pussy and then fucking my GF while they fucked right next to us. It was my first time having same bed sex with another couple and I was shocked how long I was able to last considering how erotic it was . The final straw came though when I was on top of my GF and she reached over and grabbed the wife's hand and put it on my cock while I was fucking my GF. I didn't last much longer once that happened. Not knowing anything about any swinger etiquette or what I was supposed to do I told my GF I was going to cum on her face. I puled out and shot a huge load of cum on my GF's face and mostly all over the headboard and wall ... OOPS !! The wife licked my cum of my GF's face and then they continued to fuck for a few minutes until he came on her back and ass. I was mortified of the mess I just made and we left a few minutes later. We went back to our room and fucked about 4 times that morning because we were so horny.

To this day I still kick myself for saying that on the walk over. I always wonder how much more fun we would have had that night if I had just kept my mouth shut.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:42 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Wife Swapping

I suppose the first time I almost lived to enjoy my fantasy of swapping wives with another couple was while in our 30's after we met a sexy couple while sunbathing. We were invited to their country home in southern Illinois south of the campground to nude sunbath and have a cook out. I'd been after my wife to swap or just fuck another man most of our early married life. She would not give in.
This time we got so close it just wasn't fair to any of us. Altho I did eventually fuck this new friend's wife mine never would go thru with the swap. In fact it took until she was 73 years old before she finally fulfilled my fantasies to watch her get fucked.
Perhaps this was not the right place for this but it was a disappointment to me and our new friends at the time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2014, 04:48 PM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 114 Posts
Default Close, but such is life.

I was a a swing club with my wife, a Brunette. She ended up pole dancing with 2 other woman a hot Redhead and a petite blond.

I was hoping we were going to end up in the 6th-some of a lifetime but the wife didn't take to one of the other husbands....
Old 12-13-2014, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

This story involves someone I used to work with. So I have to be kinda cautious about the telling, and amount of facts I give out.

We'll call her N. I started working with N when she was about 19. She was married at the time. She's totally gorgeous. 5'4", about 120lbs, long blonde hair, luminous grey blue eyes you can see at night, perfect little pointy nose, shapely lips, B cups up top and a fat little backside. I always thought she should've been a model. She is as pretty as one and has the body of a centerfold. Needless to say, I wanted to fuck her from the first time I laid eyes on her. By the time this story starts she's divorced and about 26. Now I'm in my mid 40's by that point, she is literally young enough to be my daughter. We always flirted and joked around, but she was married and a lot younger than me. Well now she's single. We started running around. Nothing serious.

N and I started going to some concerts together. One night on the way back from one we were talking. I don't know how it got around to it, but she says something about how having kids was rough on a woman's body. I'm not sure if she was giving me an opening or not. Maybe just fishing for a compliment. Trying to see what I think about her. Never have figured it out. Maybe it was nothing. I remembered thinking, though, that her body sure didn't look any worse for the wear. But I didn't say it. I've kicked myself for several years now for not having said it. Maybe she was trying to see what I think, seeing what I would say. Who knows where it might have lead.

Another time we went to a concert. A friend of N's was there with other people (she comes in later as a cock blocker.) N is totally wasted and acting horny as hell. She's dancing with her friend and me, rubbing up against me, pushing her ass against my dick, kissing her friend deeply on the mouth with lots of tongue action (They were going at each other so much I thought they were going to eat each others pussy right there in front of everybody). So after the concert, N's friend asks if I would drive her home so her friends wouldn't have to drive 30 miles out of their way to get her home. Of course I said yes. I end up dropping N and her friend off at N's place. I know, almost 99% certain, that if N's friend had gone home with her friends, that I would've fucked the shit out of N that night. N's pussy had to be soaking wet the way she was acting and kissing her friend. But her friend was with us, so it was a no go.

Not long after that she went back to her ex. She's still with him.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:35 PM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Well nothing happened like the hot scenarios narrated above but for me this incident was the closest we got to sharing. Although my wife is extremely open in sex with me and never says to trying anything ne, being a typical Pakistani woman she gets angry the moment another couple is mentioned and is so jealous of other women that she says she cant even bear me looking at another woman. Any way one day after a lot of cajoling I managed to get her to cam for another couple I met on net. The other lady got all nude and her husband left saying that we should all get comfortable with each other before he rejoins. My wife had taken of her shirt and was in her bra but the moment the man left she also got up and ran away saying that its not right to do such a thing. She never agreed to anything again. By the way that's my wife in my avatar

Tags
fantasies.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy