uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2014, 06:58 AM

Smile The time(s) your friend shared with you

There are many threads on here dedicated to the times we have shared our own gf/wives. This thread is about the opposite, this thread is about the time(s) your friend has asked you to do him a favor.

The story I have involves an old friend of mine.

I have attempted to turn this into a full story to make it more exciting to read than my normal posts which just tend to be listing the things that have been done with no style. I hope you do not find it longwinded or boring.
My friend always had attractive women around him, but they never lasted long. The particular one involved in this story is no exception. However, she was the most memorable of the ones he had.

She was a voluptuous Mexican-American woman no more than 25 or 26. Her name was Tanya. Her face was pretty but it wasn’t what men noticed about her. It was a very round moon shaped face that occasionally flashed what always looked to be a forced and condescending smile, she was probably aware that most men weren’t looking at her face so never took the time to be concerned what her face is saying, even the makeup she applied to her face sometimes looked clumsy.

The thing that men did notice about her were her tits. It is what my friend noticed about her before they started dating, it was what I noticed about her when he introduced me to her, and its what all our mutual friends noticed about her once they met her. I really cannot underemphasize how much attention her tits had gathered from our social circle. (Seriously, I got some NN photos I won’t post publicly but feel free to send me a PM). I myself am not a breast man, but her tits proved to be an exception.

My friend, despite never really getting serious with any women, usually dated women with some substance to them. This one wasn’t much different. She loved experiences and was open to a lot of things.
They had been together for some time, probably half a year when some of us got together and planned a Mexico vacation, one week. Resort stuff. Hotel, beach, swimming pool, cheap alcohol, maybe a hookup or two. That is what we were going for. There were 8 of us in total. My friend (Kevin) and Tanya were part of the group. They were one of two couples that were in the party. There were three stag guys (me included) and a female friend of the group. She was a coworker of Tanya as well.

I roomed with Chris, one of the other stags, also a good friend of mine. The first night we were there he had met a college girl also there on vacation, they hooked up. I stayed out of the room and went to the bar to grab a drink. Tanya and Kevin were there. They asked where Chris was, I told them the situation that had me not retiring for the night quite yet.

Tanya was in a nice dress, plenty of leg and cleavage on display. We stayed at the bar for a few hours, lots of drink. She was being a little flirty, or at least that is how I perceived it. Her skirt would hike a little bit, she wouldn’t bother pulling it down. Lots of laughter, lots of putting her hand on my leg or hand following the laughter. Kevin didn’t seem to mind, but he had to have noticed that I was eye fucking his girl the entire night. Even at one point in the night, when Kevin went to the WC, she even discreetly indicated where her eyes were when it became obvious that my eyes hadn’t left her breasts for some time. “I’m up here honey.” I apologized and tried to make a lame excuse, can’t remember what it was, she didn’t seem bothered and we continued.
The night wrapped up and I went back to my room and they went to theirs. I knocked. Chris said come in. He and the girl had finished and they were watching TV. I went to bed.

The next few days, the group did their own thing. Chris and I tended to do things together. Which didn’t involve much else other than finding bars with cheap drinks and some shopping for stuff for people back home. We had found a gem of a bar that we enjoyed probably a little too much. We made it a point to return to the bar before we left.

The night before the flight back home was the day we decided to return to the bar. We asked the group if any of them wanted to join us. Most wanted to sleep. It had been a long week, flight was relatively early the next day, they didn’t want to stray from the hotel. Kevin and Tanya said that they would join us.
We took a taxi to the bar. Tanya looked stunning. She had a loose black spaghetti strap dress on that was generous with the cleavage and that cut off mid-thigh (I have a picture of her in this very dress from that vacation, and revisiting it so I draw a description seems impossible looking at it. Just know that it is stunning!) Up until the vacation, I hadn’t really noticed her legs. Her thighs were thick, smooth, and had a mocha tan. The legs were shapely, fine toned, and deceptively long. You don’t notice it when she has them covered, but uncovered, beautiful.

At the bar we took a booth. Ordered drink after drink. We started to become more and more inebriated. She became more and more flirty. I (un)consciously stared at her cleavage and legs throughout the night. A song she was familiar with started to play and she got up to dance. Kevin said he didn’t want to dance. Chris said he would. The two danced, her ass grinded against his groin, his hands moved a little too freely over her body. I looked at Kevin to see what his reaction would be, but he seemed to be enjoying the show. I then suddenly became very jealous of Chris and wished I volunteered before he did.

On the way back to the hotel in a taxi, we stopped by a corner store to buy some tequila and beer. It was the introduction of that stuff in the night that really put us …and Tanya over the edge.

We got back to the hotel and went to their room to crack open the tequila. We used some gift shop shot glasses to down the tequila. The TV was turned on and someones ipod playlist started. Tanya, seemingly unaware of everyone else in the room danced alone. Her voluptuous body swayed back and forth. It was hypnotic and the more I drank, the more I felt I had to experience her body. Everything she was doing that night was bewitching. It was then Kevin came up and started dancing behind her. Grabbing her and groping her as they moved. Chris, who seemed to be having less of a metaphysical experience than I was in watching this beauty move about, broke the scene by complimenting Kevin on how good looking his b*tch is.

Kevin responded by smiling and then whispered something in Tanya’s ear. She seemed to say no to whatever it was. Then Kevin told Chris if he would like a turn to dance with her. Chris got up and behind her they moved about for awhile. Kevin and I took a shot together and stepped out on the patio for a cigarette. We made small chat but it was forced. At this stage everyone knew what was going on, what was about to happen wasn’t going to be a surprise. The sexual energy and tension was palpable. I wondered what Kevin was getting from the experience, up to that point I had never considered sharing a woman I had been with. But he seemed to be into it.
We went back in and the two were still dancing. Only now they had their tongues in each others mouth. Chris (or she) had snapped one of the straps on her dress exposing her massive right breast. One of his hands cupping the exposed breast from beneath. Her ass visibly was pushing hard against his clothed cock, causing her dress to ride up and down along the fabric of his pants. Kevin turned the music up a little bit and went to retrieve for himself another drink. He seemed very casual about it, made me wonder if this wasn’t the first time he watched his girl get fondled by other men.

Chris then asked if I wanted the next dance when the song ended. Tanya beckoned me to come towards her and Kevin just shrugged. I got up and “danced” with her. Her ass grinding against my noticeable hardon, her tongue in my mouth, my hand on the exposed breast and the other cupping the cloth above her crotch. She began to moan a little bit. Without noticing it, intoxicated not just by alcohol but also by the moment, I realized that Chris was grinding her on the other side, we sandwhiched her, as her tongue took turns between mouths. It was then I noticed that Kevin was filming his little vacation movie.

As the dancing came to an end, Kevin told us to go sit on the couch. Tanya, as if she read his mind, took over from there. She stripped the flimsy dress off her and stood in front of us exposed with her thong. Her massive firm tits stood before us exposed. She came over and got on her knees before us. She unzipped my pants and took my erect cock in her mouth. I remember her having that unique talent that when the girl pulls away from sucking your cock, a string of semen connects from your cock to her mouth until she wipes it from her mouth and rolls it in her fingers. In whatever vacation footage that Kevin filmed, that particular scene probably looked like one of the many amateur films you may have seen on the internet. My cock in her mouth, my hand held up to block my face from the camera. Chris didn’t wait for her to unzip him, he was already out.

The night went from there, after the cocks rotated in and out of Tanya’s mouth, the fun somehow found its way onto the bed. There were moments where Chris and I were in her at the same time. There were moments where only Chris was on her. There were moments where only I was in her. There were certain scenes I easily recall from that night. A brief argument over positioning as my cock rested in her mouth and his cock in her pussy. I remember Chris riding her doggy style and watching those massive tits flop around as if they had a mind of their own. Every chance I got, my mouth was sucking on her tits, if I wasn’t doing that I was either groping them or slapping them around. And I insist, I am not a breast man, her tits were that magnetic to me!

There were a few moments of cinematic direction from Kevin. “Tanya, sit on his cock now, Let’s watch those tits bounce.” “Pull her hair and smack her ass.” “Tanya, baby, face the camera”. There was only one line of direction (which I ended up failing at) that came from Tanya, “Don’t cum in me, I’m off the pill”. However, Chris was able to give Kevin a good facial shot for his home archives.

Woke up the next day, surprised with no hangover. Met with the remaining crew for lunch before we head to the airport. Some had already left, being that we all had booked our own flights. Tanya and Kevin were ones that had an earlier flight than us and had left while Chris and I slept. Chris and I hadn’t realized, but when we left their room that night, they only had about three more hours until they had to catch their flight. Talking to Kevin back home, he told us after we left the room, they didn’t bother with sleep (in my head for some reason, the only thing that came to mind when he told me this was 'I hope Tanya took a shower before they left'). We didn’t talk about what we had done in their room.

Well that was my first attempt at narrating a life event in story form, hope you enjoyed it just a little.

Last edited by stuffinthings; 12-04-2014 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:54 AM

Thanked 2,520 Times in 87 Posts

A few years back I was staying at friends' - a married couple - and he'd gone to bed leaving his wife and me on the sofa. We'd got on well, his wife and I, but there was never the slightest suggestion of anything sexual until this night.

After he's gone to bed we chatted for ages, we were sat on the sofa and as the minutes passed she slid into a position where she had herlegs over mine and I caressed her legs just a little as we chatted and talked about more and more intimate things. I remember being somewhat conflicted because it felt nice and a little erotic, but this was my friend's wife for goodness' sake. I raised this with her and to my great surprise she told me her and her husband had talked about us "having fun" together - as long as it was not done in secrecy.

Eventually, as she got up to go to bed she kissed me and I was left somewhat stunned at this turn of events. I talked about it to another close friend the day after to attempt to make sense of it all.

A couple of weeks later, when back there they brought his idea up of us "being together" as I think it was euphamistically called, but I told them I could not bring myself to do it. I felt uncomfortable.

So, we eventually went to bed and I soon found they were not to take no for an answer as they got into the spare bed with me, her in the middle, and she proceeded to kiss and touch me, while he did the same to her. It didn't take long before they dragged me back to their bed (it's hard to resist with a grade one hard-on!).

We acted out all the things you've seen in MMF movies. Me in her, and her blowing her husband...and vice versa. Watching as she rode him andmasturbating, he watching as she rode me, etc etc.

The one thing that will forver stick with me as we first got into thier bed naked, was her saying, with a giggle in her voice, "I have an erect penis in each hand".

It wasn't the last time we spent a night like that...

Fun times.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

A few years ago a guy I worked with and his wife came over to my house for a visit and to have a few drinks. As we just hung around the kitchen his wife said "is the spa available?". I said it was and it was bubbling along so she excused herself and went into the guest bathroom. My friend got out of his clothes and grabbed a couple beers for him and wandered out to the spa. I poured myself a drink and went out to the spa and got in. A few minutes later his very sexy wife came out to the pool area nude and got in the spa with us.

We were all just talking and drinking and I noticed his wife was facing one of the spa jets letting it hit her tw*t. He and I were enjoying the show and all of a sudden she said "I need to get fucked and I don't care which one of you does it".

I didn't want to be too eager so I looked over at my friend and he said go ahead. Well we got out of the spa and dried off and went into the house. She got on her back and opened her legs and he immediately drove his cock into her. I was watching them fuck and he pulled out of her and motioned for me to fuck her. Well that was all it took. I slipped my cock in her and fucked her for a few minutes while she was sucking his cock. He said that he wanted to change positions so I pulled out of her and she began to give me a blow job (which she was very good at!).

We changed positions a couple times and I was laying on my back and he was doing her doggie style while she sucked my cock. I could feel myself about to cum and I wanted to let her know and when I did she took it up another gear and I filled her mouth with cum. She kept sucking and licking my cock until he filled her pussy with cum.

All things considered it was a great evening...
Old 12-07-2014, 05:13 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Very nice stories indeed
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2015, 07:39 PM

thanks for sharing
Old 01-28-2015, 09:17 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Many years ago, my then girl friend (now wife) were visiting a friend at his dorm room (college days for all of us).
We arrived, I think it was a Sunday afternoon and we were going to the park or something. His girl friend was doing exams or something and could't be there. We found him fidgety and pacing up and down. He apologized, said he couldn't settle down because he was horny as hell. My girl friend said "I can take care of that."
He looked at me and said "You don't mind?" I said "Go for it".
I waited out in the lounge area while she went into his dorm room and fucked him good.
Then we went out to the park...

DR
Old 01-29-2015, 11:16 AM

I used to share my wife with a friend some years ago. They were always flirting and one evening as the three of us left the pub he asked outright if he could fuck her. My wife agreed and we went back to our house and I watched as the pair of them 'got it together.' I have to admit, watching one's wife being fucked by another man was a great turn on. I joined in, taking turns to fuck her. Over the next couple of years, we took her anally as well. At one time, one of her girlfriends took part in our sessions, and although she admitted she had a good time - so did my mate and I watching the girls play together - we could not get her to indulge again, which was a shame.
But all good things come to an end, my mate developed feelings for my wife - which she couldnt/wouldnt reciprocate and she told him not to come round again. We're still together, and still in love. We have had the odd threesome since then, and I admit I've screwed around a bit without her knowledge, but I think she's done the same - in fact I'm sure she has.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Many years ago, my then girl friend (now wife) were visiting a friend at his dorm room (college days for all of us).
We arrived, I think it was a Sunday afternoon and we were going to the park or something. His girl friend was doing exams or something and could't be there. We found him fidgety and pacing up and down. He apologized, said he couldn't settle down because he was horny as hell. My girl friend said "I can take care of that."
He looked at me and said "You don't mind?" I said "Go for it".
I waited out in the lounge area while she went into his dorm room and fucked him good.
Then we went out to the park...

DR

thanks for sharing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies